• Advertisement

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby calliepaige » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Sad... that was like watching a completely different couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby alyssadt » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:25 pm

I smiled watching that date night video... it was so sweet how excited she was for him to get home. Too bad all that money went to her head and now she’s a super bitch.

alyssadt
Informer

Postby gopedjane » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Pency wrote:Wow I watched that whole Date Night video. How different is Ellie!? Even Jared was slightly more subdued. The thing that struck me most is how much in love Ellie seems to be with Jared. Not forced like it seems now.

Wow now I remember why I liked them. They did seem in love and she was in LOVE with him.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Informer

Postby janemom1 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:21 pm

They had Aaron and Riley over with their newborn, the ivf grant couple. Their has been another couple that had their baby, the pastor and his wife. I can't remember their name at the moment, but their son is a few months old I believe..and I've never heard them mention anything about them??? Unless I'm wrong and missed it. After two more ppl came forward and said about doing a grant they were the next couple in line. Anyone find it odd they haven't said a thing about them having a baby etc?? They announced about Aaron and Riley having a son and showed the visit etc..
janemom1
Amateur

Postby gmaesemail » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:14 pm

littlebaby wrote:https://youtu.be/wg5g_3y6D1U

It never fails to amaze me how different they seem when I watch old videos. Ellie in the beginning of this video feels like it’s from a different universe.

Wow its not only crazy to see how much they have changed personality wise but also look-wise. The video is only from 5 years ago but Ellie looks so young!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
gmaesemail
Talker

Postby GymChick » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 pm

I think Ellie was happier in that particular time period because she was finally pregnant, all attention on her- no other child to take care of, and new to YouTube so it was fun and exciting. She was getting everything she wanted at that time. No other sisters to take the spotlight from the YouTube. Shes mean when things don’t go her way, she is passive aggressive now due to the “haters”. Just like how she was mean before YouTube and before she was pregnant wth Jackson- she admitted to allegedly apologizing for her behaviour due to frustration wth infertility and acne. But as we know now...what she wants changes and morphs into something new/more with each season and she’s clearly sick of YT now.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:47 pm

GymChick wrote:I think Ellie was happier in that particular time period because she was finally pregnant, all attention on her- no other child to take care of, and new to YouTube so it was fun and exciting. She was getting everything she wanted at that time. No other sisters to take the spotlight from the YouTube. Shes mean when things don’t go her way, she is passive aggressive now due to the “haters”. Just like how she was mean before YouTube and before she was pregnant wth Jackson- she admitted to allegedly apologizing for her behaviour due to frustration wth infertility and acne. But as we know now...what she wants changes and morphs into something new/more with each season and she’s clearly sick of YT now.

Yep. And let’s not forget that up until she had Calvin she felt that unlike most moms, she had everything under control. She was a superior parent to her sisters, and smug af about it. Calvin came a long and life got a lot harder. That’s pretty much when she changed.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kylielou » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:06 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
GymChick wrote:I think Ellie was happier in that particular time period because she was finally pregnant, all attention on her- no other child to take care of, and new to YouTube so it was fun and exciting. She was getting everything she wanted at that time. No other sisters to take the spotlight from the YouTube. Shes mean when things don’t go her way, she is passive aggressive now due to the “haters”. Just like how she was mean before YouTube and before she was pregnant wth Jackson- she admitted to allegedly apologizing for her behaviour due to frustration wth infertility and acne. But as we know now...what she wants changes and morphs into something new/more with each season and she’s clearly sick of YT now.

Yep. And let’s not forget that up until she had Calvin she felt that unlike most moms, she had everything under control. She was a superior parent to her sisters, and smug af about it. Calvin came a long and life got a lot harder. That’s pretty much when she changed.

In that case she's in for a treat having her third (being sarcastic). I don't know about everyone else, but once I had my third it was sooooo much harder than having two... a night and day difference. Maybe its because we were finally outnumbered, IDK? Those years of when I had three kids under the age of five were some of the hardest years of my life. Granted I was watching three young kids by myself most times during the day while my spouse worked and E has another adult to help out. Just getting the kids physically in their car seats my myself to go for an outing was such a huge ordeal. She looooves to be pregnant but overall thats just a means to an end. You then have to raise them to adulthood. She really needs to figure out how to be happy when she's not pregnant. Pregnancy is just a little blip in time. Have they ever said how many kids they want? Ultimately I think she'll keep trying untill she gets her girl but she just doesn't seem like the type that would want a large number of kids because of the constant chaos and never ending messes. She loves her "me time", organization and a sparkling clean home which seems to go out the window the more kids you have.
Kylielou
Amateur

Postby littlebaby » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:44 am

They have stated in the past that they want four kids: two close in age, then a bit of a gap, then another two close in age. They’re on track for this now whether intentionally or not, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get another pregnancy announcement less than a year out after this baby. Ellie will be out of her mind.

HOWEVER, it did just occur to me that maybe this baby will be innately sweet and thoughtful with an old soul like Jackson was/is. So I can get excited for that. I don’t even think I’ve heard Ellie and Jared talk about Calvin the way they have about Jackson. They know and we know and everyone knows that Jackson is different. But Calvin is clearly different in another way. You know how in science it’s good to do measurements three times because the first two could have been outliers but a third will tell you which of the first two measurements is more likely to be accurate? That’s what I’m getting out of this pregnancy lol.

littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby zipadeedodah » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 am

YOU GUYS!! I was just on Youtube and this video popped up. This is TOTALLY E & J and Missy and Bryan. It's about a couple who are married but the man is attracted to men. It's a really good watch. This is E & J to a "T"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OrU6G2tRaQ
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lwilson1081 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:44 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180314/b563a0e7fe2e5285e0864b67476b83b2.jpg[/img]

Has this ever been posted? I found it last night while doing some deep investigating. Lol aka google. But I thought it was hilarious.

lwilson1081
Amateur

Postby candy_toffee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 am

zipadeedodah wrote:YOU GUYS!! I was just on Youtube and this video popped up. This is TOTALLY E & J and Missy and Bryan. It's about a couple who are married but the man is attracted to men. It's a really good watch. This is E & J to a "T"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OrU6G2tRaQ

candy_toffee
Talker

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:20 am

"DISNEY ON ICE SURPRISE Before the BABY Comes!" Why does everything they say have to include something about the baby or pregnant Ellie??? Can't you just enjoy the damn time with your two little ones without doing so?? I'm sure no one forgot she was pregnant. Dumb asses.
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby notsarah » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:47 am

lwilson1081 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180314/b563a0e7fe2e5285e0864b67476b83b2.jpg[/img]

Has this ever been posted? I found it last night while doing some deep investigating. Lol aka google. But I thought it was hilarious.

Bahaha this is great!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
notsarah
Amateur

Postby dindin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:19 am

Today's video description: "...as we approach the end of our pregnancy..."
You're 24 weeks along ffs!!
You have full 4 months left!
I already guess Ellie's going to be one of these women who get upset if the baby doesn't come at week 37, and start trying all kinds of crazy methods to speed things along.
I don't know why, but it irritates me to no ends when women are annoyed that they don't deliver BEFORE the edd...
dindin
Amateur

Postby gopedjane » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:39 am

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:"DISNEY ON ICE SURPRISE Before the BABY Comes!" Why does everything they say have to include something about the baby or pregnant Ellie??? Can't you just enjoy the damn time with your two little ones without doing so?? I'm sure no one forgot she was pregnant. Dumb asses.
It's nuts. I think that Ellie wanted to be pregnant so bad but didn't think it through and now realizes what she has gotten herself into. She is prepping for Armageddon.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Informer

Postby crowmtmom78 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:56 am

dindin wrote:Today's video description: "...as we approach the end of our pregnancy..."
I already guess Ellie's going to be one of these women who get upset if the baby doesn't come at week 37, and start trying all kinds of crazy methods to speed things along.
I don't know why, but it irritates me to no ends when women are annoyed that they don't deliver BEFORE the edd...
Ellie says she has 3 months to go, lol. One point she does say just over 3, so I believe she is convinced that she will go early, because you know, she's so tiny, lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer

Postby dindin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:04 am

crowmtmom78 wrote:
dindin wrote:Today's video description: "...as we approach the end of our pregnancy..."
Ellie says she has 3 months to go, lol. One point she does say just over 3, so I believe she is convinced that she will go early, because you know, she's so tiny, lol.

How far along was she when she delivered Jackson/Calvin?
I vaguely remember in her "I'm Dialting" that when the doctor checked her she kept asking "So like, it can happen any minute now right?" And I used to like them back then but found it SO annoying because like I said: I hate it when women don't want to reach their due dates... You're about to give birth to a baby and he should be your top priority! And it's best for him to reach full term even if you're impatient or uncomfortable!
dindin
Amateur

Postby BadWolf » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:27 am

dindin wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:

How far along was she when she delivered Jackson/Calvin?
I vaguely remember in her "I'm Dialting" that when the doctor checked her she kept asking "So like, it can happen any minute now right?" And I used to like them back then but found it SO annoying because like I said: I hate it when women don't want to reach their due dates... You're about to give birth to a baby and he should be your top priority! And it's best for him to reach full term even if you're impatient or uncomfortable!

She was 38 weeks with both. She had an induction with Jackson, and speculation is (and I think it's right) that she had a Cervadil induction with Calvin. (They place it and you go home while the meds soften your cervix). She started talking about how she had medical issues and should probably deliver early, which is usually a good indication of what is going to happen. Ellie can't seem to keep secrets and always hints at things like that.
BadWolf
Talker

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:34 pm

I hope Ellie is really taking care of herself. Her recent update talking about having BH, muscle cramping, headaches, fatigue, and nearly passing out the other day makes me think her blood pressure might be high, or she’s not eating properly. It’s easy to do — I wasn’t enough enough protein in my pregnancy, and nearly passed out a couple of times. With her light meals and guzzling fruit water concerns me. She needs to get some minerals like magnesium to ease her muscle cramping and BH.

She does seem to go to the doctor often enough — hopefully they’re keeping track, and she listens.
YellowSweater1950
Talker

Postby amyfalafal » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:56 pm

YellowSweater1950 wrote:I hope Ellie is really taking care of herself. Her recent update talking about having BH, muscle cramping, headaches, fatigue, and nearly passing out the other day makes me think her blood pressure might be high, or she’s not eating properly. It’s easy to do — I wasn’t enough enough protein in my pregnancy, and nearly passed out a couple of times. With her light meals and guzzling fruit water concerns me. She needs to get some minerals like magnesium to ease her muscle cramping and BH.

She does seem to go to the doctor often enough — hopefully they’re keeping track, and she listens.

From a midwife perspective if she came to my clinic and presented me with what she says in the vlog, I'd say she's dehydrated, not eating enough iron rich protein foods. She has too much sugar in her diet (based on what we see).
I also think she's spewing out a whole bunch of symptoms she's googled and symptom spotting. Her head ahces havent stopped since before she was pregnant (MothersDayGate). That's just poor nutrition and mild dehydration. Or something more serious which she isnt likely to address to a doctor. It's just me me me me with her, I see what she's doing with vlogs. "poor me, Im pregnant, pregnancy sucks, but I love babies, babies babies babies". She she really had those symptoms she'd be getting advice from her doctor instead of complaining about them. IMHO.
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby Kylielou » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 pm

amyfalafal - You definately have the "I love babies, babies, babies babies..." part right.

I've had some time to burn today and have been plugging dates into an age calculator and found all these dates through simple google searches. Ellie got married when she was age 18 1/2 (November 13, 2009 is their wedding date). She will be turning 27 in April. Jackson was born January of 2014 and she had him a few months before she turned 23. I've plugged in the dates from her wedding until about when Jackson would have been conceived (April 17ish 2013) and that's approximately 3 years and five months. So she says on their chanel that they struggled for nearly three years to conceive. Its just insanity to me that they built this vlogging career on her infertility and even if they waited for a year after they got married to start TTC that mean that they started trying when she was age 19???!!!! I mean I'm not even sure the Duggar kids are that crazy about their fertility. I would love to be a fly on the wall from her OB and RE (if she had one) when getting clients that young seeking treatment. Its just so mind boggling to me. I was raised Mormon and I totally get the culture but even that is insane young by most Mormon's standards. Were her parents not freaking out over that? I guess I had never really realized how young she was when she got married. After learning all this I kind of get the sense her unhappiness might just stem from having to grow up too soon. She never got the chance to date around in college, have roommates... you know normal coming of age things a typical 20-ish year old will experience. She seemed to really enjoy "playing house" and building the house and starting her family but like everyone can see they have changed a ton just in the past few years. But she's ticked off all these boxes in the past 4, 5 years that many people aren't doing for another ten years if not past that. She's on track to have her family completed by time she's age 30 if that's what they are going for.
Kylielou
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:24 pm

And I still think it wasn't so much infertility as cluelessness. She still doesn't understand how her body works. She never took her temperature from what I could see. I think either Jared used her lack of knowledge to keep from getting pregnant when they were broke, or they both were fumbling around without any idea of when she was most fertile.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 pm

lmmomSD wrote:And I still think it wasn't so much infertility as cluelessness. She still doesn't understand how her body works. She never took her temperature from what I could see. I think either Jared used her lack of knowledge to keep from getting pregnant when they were broke, or they both were fumbling around without any idea of when she was most fertile.

Maybe they weren’t doing “it” right?

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Postby GoodHelloEveryone » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm

GoodHelloEveryone
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared