KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

grandmaMomma wrote:
ckks wrote: I don’t think his diet has anything to do with why he’s taller Khang is shorter lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think was the reason he's much taller than his brother?

I think it was the crawfish, they both have the same genes in the family, his older brother did not work at the restaurant so he didn't eat as much crawfish as Khoa growing up. That's what I think anyway.
Khang does gymnastics. People who do gymnastics are proven to be shorter bc the impact from landing on your feet when flipping impacts your spine esp if you do it while growing and leads to shorter stature. Thats why gymnasts are super tiny usually.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
ckks wrote: I don’t think his diet has anything to do with why he’s taller Khang is shorter lol.

I think it was the crawfish, they both have the same genes in the family, his older brother did not work at the restaurant so he didn't eat as much crawfish as Khoa growing up. That's what I think anyway.
Genetics are a strange thing. I really don’t think Khoa a height has anything to do with him eating crawfish. Especially since you mentioned he didn’t start til he was a teenager. The bulk of his big growth spurts would’ve been pretty well done by then.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

fingusername wrote:
grandmaMomma wrote:
fingusername wrote:

No shame (especially to the hookers who do it straight up for money) having kids solely for the purpose of making Target/Starbucks money is disgusting.

I just realized there's a difference. Hookers/prostitutes do it with all kinds of strangers, any stranger, any men. She only does it to one guy, that's her boyfriend.

Wtf is this? Come on girl you can do better than that. I crap talk with the best of them but that’s reaching too far.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

grandmaMomma wrote:

Image are you serious? My 14 year old is 6ft 1” and my 13 year old is 5ft 3”. They have the same parents and have eaten the same food every day of their lives. It’s genetics! Their paternal Grandma is 4ft 9”

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Pineapples wrote:
grandmaMomma wrote:

Image are you serious? My 14 year old is 6ft 1” and my 13 year old is 5ft 3”. They have the same parents and have eaten the same food every day of their lives. It’s genetics! Their paternal Grandma is 4ft 9”

Lmao I’m seriously confused on how ppl think you can get taller by eating crawfishImage it’s all genetics guys.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by ckks »

There are so many factors when it comes to height - brothers or not. Keren also was not pregnant at 18 and that wouldn’t have stunted her growth? what a weird statement about Khoa’s height lol. Keren was 22 when pregnant with Jackson.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

grandmaMomma wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Khang does gymnastics. People who do gymnastics are proven to be shorter bc the impact from landing on your feet when flipping impacts your spine esp if you do it while growing and leads to shorter stature. Thats why gymnasts are super tiny usually.

Yes indeed, that's a good reason.

ckks wrote:
It’s mostly genetics and luck of the draw there. If it were working at the restaurant and eating crawfish, Keren would be tall too lol.

Keren was pregnant at 18 right? That stunted her growth, she probably didn't come to the restaurant as often as Khoa did, lazy to eat as well.

Both brothers have the same genetic family.

Growth can have many factors, there's no single (1) factor that determines growth.

It takes several factors, and some of the factors are:

Genetics
Diet
Evironment
Exercise, being active, play sports

If Landon has the potential to be 6'2" like his dad, but they only feed him ice cream and sweet food throughout his teenage years, of course he will grow up to be stunted.
I’m aware that there are other factors but it is MOSTLY genetics not mostly crawfish lol. I agree the boys’ diet is shit though and will affect their growth if it doesn’t improve.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by charmed596 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

Then where did Khoa's tall genetics come from? Asians tend to be short, his dad's short, his mom's short.

2 inches taller than the norm like his younger sister Moolan, I can understand. But Khoa is like 6 inches taller than what's he's supposed to be, where did his genetics come from?
Tallness could go back generations as a recessive gene and just show up in K without showing in anyone else. Each trait we have comes from genes. We get one from each parent. Sometimes they can be the same gene given, like two genes for shortness. Sometimes theres a dominant and recessive for example there’s a gene for tall and a gene for short. If it’s recessive gene, two of them need to show up to manifest physically. With K, his parents, grandparents, great great and so on could all have a “short gene” as a dominant trait and “tall” as a recessive. His brother and sister could have both dominant traits for being short, or one recessive and one dominant. K probably has two recessive traits for tall to show, while his siblings have only one recessive trait for tall or both dominant short

J&L will get one of those genes. It’ll depend on what Keene has for the boys.

This is an extremely simplified version (what I remember from high school) as genetics are complicated but hopefully helpful

TLDR; it’s the same as siblings having different hair/eye colors.

He hit a growth spurt as a teen, like most.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

Then where did Khoa's tall genetics come from? Asians tend to be short, his dad's short, his mom's short.

2 inches taller than the norm like his younger sister Moolan, I can understand. But Khoa is like 6 inches taller than what's he's supposed to be, where did his genetics come from?
Probably the milk man.

jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

My partner is 6’4 and he’s brother is 6’2 while their parents and other three siblings are all between 5’4-5’7. Their height is obviously from a grandparent or great grandparent even.

Yes food can effect a persons height and size , we can all see how small Jackson and Landon are. But once your past puberty, food would have little to no effect anymore. So I doubt eating crawfish is the reason why Khoa is tall.

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

In a lot of African countries people are tall, but the rate of malnutrition is also extremely high, so their height is completely thanks to genetics.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

the point is, nutrition DOES affect height to an extent but not so much that it would be the reason for such an extreme height difference in brothers. even the study you quoted said it was MOSTLY genetics (60-80% is majority) that’s what everyone is trying to say. Khoa’s diet was not enough to cause a major height difference between him and his brother.

jessie131
Talker
Talker

grandmaMomma wrote:
ckks wrote:
I’m aware that there are other factors but it is MOSTLY genetics not mostly crawfish lol. I agree the boys’ diet is shit though and will affect their growth if it doesn’t improve.

Yes, it's mostly genetics, but some other factors can have minor impact.

charmed596 wrote:
Tallness could go back generations as a recessive gene and just show up in K without showing in anyone else. Each trait we have comes from genes. We get one from each parent. Sometimes they can be the same gene given, like two genes for shortness. Sometimes theres a dominant and recessive for example there’s a gene for tall and a gene for short. If it’s recessive gene, two of them need to show up to manifest physically. With K, his parents, grandparents, great great and so on could all have a “short gene” as a dominant trait and “tall” as a recessive. His brother and sister could have both dominant traits for being short, or one recessive and one dominant. K probably has two recessive traits for tall to show, while his siblings have only one recessive trait for tall or both dominant short

This is an extremely simplified version (what I remember from high school) as genetics are complicated but hopefully helpful

Thank you for your informative information, but I agree to disagree due to different opinions and different facts.

If we go back to generations, remember that all people on earth originally came from Africa. Africans are genetically tall. People migrated to Asia, their main stable diet was rice, so they were shorter. People migrated to cold regions in the North hemisphere, ate mostly beef, so they were taller. People who migrated to South America, hotter region so they're generally shorter.

I had to look up for some scientic studies, and here are some facts:

How much of human height is genetic and how much is due to nutrition?
The short answer to this question is that about 60 to 80 percent of the difference in height between individuals is determined by genetic factors, whereas 20 to 40 percent can be attributed to environmental effects, mainly nutrition.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... an-height/

What Makes People Grow Taller?
Genetics
Environment
Exercise
Human Growth diet
https://www.livestrong.com/article/2950 ... ow-taller/
My partner is also Maori meaning he’s a ‘mongoloid’, and I told you his height above. Yes Asians on average are shorter. But the key word here is ‘on average’. Just because they are ‘the shortest race’ doesn’t mean there can’t be any tall Asians at all.

jessie131
Talker
Talker

ckks wrote:the point is, nutrition DOES affect height to an extent but not so much that it would be the reason for such an extreme height difference in brothers. even the study you quoted said it was MOSTLY genetics (60-80% is majority) that’s what everyone is trying to say. Khoa’s diet was not enough to cause a major height difference between him and his brother.

Exactly. And suddenly starting to eat a lot of seafood at 16 can’t make you grow inches in height.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

charmed596 wrote:
grandmaMomma wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

Exactly! I think she’s missing the point of the recessive verses dominate gene.

I have red hair and blue eyes. My parents and both sisters all have brown hair and brown/hazel eyes... I’m on big recessive gene lol (or I’m the mailman’s daughter as my sisters would say to tease me when I was little lmao)

I’m also much taller than my sisters. Both are 5’1 and I’m 5’7 lol did I eat too much of something?

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

At what point in my life did I miss that all people originated from Africa!?!!! This conversation is insane. Lol
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

charmed596 wrote:
grandmaMomma wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

Facts!
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Chris and Liam Hemsworth are quite tall, and their other brother(I can’t remember his name) is much shorter then the both of them, and I’m sure they all ate the same meals. Just because siblings have the same parents doesn’t mean they all have to be exactly the same height. There is no underlying factor other then luck.

My daughter is brown with dark brown eyes. While my son is extremely pale with blue eyes. It is the beauty of genetics.

jessie131
Talker
Talker

ALeto90 wrote:At what point in my life did I miss that all people originated from Africa!?!!! This conversation is insane. Lol
We actually are haha. Other then neanderthals who are from Europe, but they all died out.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

grandmaMomma wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Khang does gymnastics. People who do gymnastics are proven to be shorter bc the impact from landing on your feet when flipping impacts your spine esp if you do it while growing and leads to shorter stature. Thats why gymnasts are super tiny usually.

Yes indeed, that's a good reason.

ckks wrote:
It’s mostly genetics and luck of the draw there. If it were working at the restaurant and eating crawfish, Keren would be tall too lol.

Keren was pregnant at 18 right? That stunted her growth, she probably didn't come to the restaurant as often as Khoa did, lazy to eat as well.

Both brothers have the same genetic family.

Growth can have many factors, there's no single (1) factor that determines growth.

It takes several factors, and some of the factors are:

Genetics
Diet
Evironment
Exercise, being active, play sports

If Landon has the potential to be 6'2" like his dad, but they only feed him ice cream and sweet food throughout his teenage years, of course he will grow up to be stunted.
keren wasn’t pregnant at 18.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”