• Advertisement

thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Re: thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:45 am

I don’t wanna body shape but like... I didn’t realize how big she is until I saw her in just a tank and leggings, getting the kids ready for bed.
Maybe v should bring her along to her next dr visit or to the gym..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Ambrosia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:16 pm

I decided to watch one of her videos and how many damn layers does she make her baby wear to bed?! She put her in a onesie, a footed sleeper then a fleece sleep sack?! Does her home not have heat???
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Ambrosia wrote:I decided to watch one of her videos and how many damn layers does she make her baby wear to bed?! She put her in a onesie, a footed sleeper then a fleece sleep sack?! Does her home not have heat???

I thought the same thing. Like damn that’s a lot to be putting on a baby, and it doesn’t get THAT cold where she is. She’s running around in a tank and capris but her baby in all that shit?
Can anyone else say this is normal lol.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:47 pm

People bitch about Britney all day long for her Target trips and buying things over and over but then make fun of Danis house and old crap, acceting hand me downs etc... She's what? 24? That is how most newlyweds/nw families live... hand me downs from friends and families and you gradually buy new things. Her house is also hardly a shit hole. It is old but that kitchen is huge and if they did a kitchen reno they could make it beautiful. The bathroom can also be redone....
I mean the girl is crazy and boring AF but I would hardly say she lives in a shit hole and it is awesome they own.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Also.. that baby probably is not sleeping because she is sweating. Who the F puts their kids in that many layers? Holy fuck.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby lagenialester » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:10 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:People bitch about Britney all day long for her Target trips and buying things over and over but then make fun of Danis house and old crap, acceting hand me downs etc... She's what? 24? That is how most newlyweds/nw families live... hand me downs from friends and families and you gradually buy new things. Her house is also hardly a shit hole. It is old but that kitchen is huge and if they did a kitchen reno they could make it beautiful. The bathroom can also be redone....
I mean the girl is crazy and boring AF but I would hardly say she lives in a shit hole and it is awesome they own.

I agree for the most part.

The only thing that bothers me about it is her “keeping up with the joneses” spending. By trying to be Britney, she’s buying a shit-ton of unnecessary stuff for haul videos. (Rae Dunn, expensive stuff from Old Navy) I would love it if she actually was herself and talked about how to decorate on a budget, etc.
lagenialester
Informer

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:28 am

Ambrosia wrote:I decided to watch one of her videos and how many damn layers does she make her baby wear to bed?! She put her in a onesie, a footed sleeper then a fleece sleep sack?! Does her home not have heat???

Our kids always slept in our room for the first year. I put them in a onesie, socks, a sleeper and then a sleep sack. We didn’t use any blankets so they stayed warm and cozy but weren’t sweaty. We kept our room colder than the rest of the house.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:34 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:People bitch about Britney all day long for her Target trips and buying things over and over but then make fun of Danis house and old crap, acceting hand me downs etc... She's what? 24? That is how most newlyweds/nw families live... hand me downs from friends and families and you gradually buy new things. Her house is also hardly a shit hole. It is old but that kitchen is huge and if they did a kitchen reno they could make it beautiful. The bathroom can also be redone....

I get it that people have different preferences but I would personally hate to live there. I didn’t agree with the person talking crap about Britney and Vanessa for renting because I would do the same thing if those were my only choices.

The tubs with shit all over the top of them cluttered around the house, the cupboards caked with dirt.. blah. It’s things like that that gross me out about her..things that can be fixed or cleaned you know? Instead of calling it a shithole I wanted to say “pigsty”, but that one user was all offended about people calling Dani overweight

She tries spending like britney does too. Girlfriend had like 25 pairs of those ugly mon petit baby shoes. Instead of trying to go shopping with Britney she should put that money towards purchasing a bathtub that is not baby blue lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby marshmellow » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:34 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I get it that people have different preferences but I would personally hate to live there. I didn’t agree with the person talking crap about Britney and Vanessa for renting because I would do the same thing if those were my only choices.

The tubs with shit all over the top of them cluttered around the house, the cupboards caked with dirt.. blah. It’s things like that that gross me out about her..things that can be fixed or cleaned you know? Instead of calling it a shithole I wanted to say “pigsty”, but that one user was all offended about people calling Dani overweight

She tries spending like britney does too. Girlfriend had like 25 pairs of those ugly mon petit baby shoes. Instead of trying to go shopping with Britney she should put that money towards purchasing a bathtub that is not baby blue lol

I know. I don't get how people can be satisfied with that level of cleanliness.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby lagenialester » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Omg her collab with Britney...how many times did she have to say she’s one of her best friends in that intro?
lagenialester
Informer

Postby marshmellow » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:18 pm

lagenialester wrote:Omg her collab with Britney...how many times did she have to say she’s one of her best friends in that intro?

She doesn't get the title "desperate" for nothing ! I find it extremely funny when these YT moms consider someone who they know from less than 6 months as their BFFs. My BFFs are people I know from my 4th grade.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:05 pm

She said in her Easter basket video that they’re teaching their children both English and Spanish. That’s greats!! I do like she isn’t ashamed of where she came from like Vanessa is.
Since Vanessa likes copying people so much, she should copy Dani and embrace her heritage

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:49 am

Her Easter basket for the kids was exactly the same shit as Britney’s of course. “Everyone has to have a chocolate bunny on Easter” line taken right from Britney’s video lol. Same flavors, the squishem thing...Jesus dude.

I bought my kids Easter basket stuff at target and none of their stuff is the same as Britney’s so idk why Dani had to buy the exact same stuff. And wearing the stupid sweater that she copied Britney on too. Desperate Dani...I just can’t.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:51 am

And dani’s thumbnail is even that stupid looking open mouth smile like britney always does..and asked her followers if she should use it as the thumbnail. Be original bitch

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:28 pm

Wait is it a bunny chocolate or a chocolate bunny? Thought I was watching Brit for a split second
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:48 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:And dani’s thumbnail is even that stupid looking open mouth smile like britney always does..and asked her followers if she should use it as the thumbnail. Be original bitch

Most idiots can't be original unfortunately. It's kind of sad lol
guineapeegz
Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Lol bitch is presssedd about people asking why Ethan isn’t in school.

I understand the age thing, now that she explained the cut off. That sucks, unfortunate that there’s not a way around it with it being 7 days.
She should put him in a setting with kids his age. His language is lacking and she’s not the best English speaker either lol.

Also, she commented in target that if anyone knows her, they know she loves floral. Bitch must’ve gotten herself confused with Brit.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:55 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180331/6442ae1d0ebdf09a442655a4263944b9.jpg[/img]

I cannottttttt with her saying “it is what it is” about 15 times this video. Vanessa’s been saying it too lolll

Laughing at how annoyed she was that people voted no on that horribly unflattering dress. When I voted no it was like 75% of people said no too hahaha

And in her rant she said 2 or 3 times that her kids bday is September 7th, then in the comments said she had mom brain and his bday is actually September 8th. Who gets their kids birthday wrong multiple times..

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:30 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I cannottttttt with her saying “it is what it is” about 15 times this video. Vanessa’s been saying it too lolll

Laughing at how annoyed she was that people voted no on that horribly unflattering dress. When I voted no it was like 75% of people said no too hahaha

And in her rant she said 2 or 3 times that her kids bday is September 7th, then in the comments said she had mom brain and his bday is actually September 8th. Who gets their kids birthday wrong multiple times..

Wow.. She is so dumb. How can you get your kid's birthday wrong so many times?

And that rant was so fucking annoying. She kept saying the same things over and over again. Like we get it idiot. You sound like a god damn broken record.
guineapeegz
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:46 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180402/cff81516b668876ed51af9239c6e19e4.jpg[/img]

Vanessa and Dani need to stop trying to fit into Britney sized clothing. Just size up those jeans! So unflattering for her body when it doesn’t have to be and would look much better in jeans that fit her.

and in her vlog where she called her stomach her mom pooch.. girl that is not a mom pooch. She tries to copy Britney’s style and it doesn’t look good on her.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby itslove » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:43 am

Not sure if this has been said but is anyone else incredibly annoyed by her editing?

itslove
Informer

Postby Ambrosia » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:01 pm

The pants in the target dressing room....omg no Dani, they’re not flattering. They’re accentuating your camel toe.

I wonder what size pants she wears, they look incredibly tight.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby webby » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:13 pm

uh isn't Nolan 3 and in preschool? Then why can't Ethan be enrolled....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:18 pm

webby wrote:uh isn't Nolan 3 and in preschool? Then why can't Ethan be enrolled....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

They probably can’t afford it.
Maybe if she stopped buying expensive ass moccasins for her baby that can’t even walk, and stopped going to target daily, they’d be able to afford to send Ethan to preschool. It’s a shame the priorities of these girls.
At least Vanessa and Brit sent their kids to preschool and didn’t stunt them that way.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:17 pm

I think it’s great to be bilingual but does Ethan not speak English at all? She said something like he’ll learn when he’s in school or something? Maybe I misheard that..

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Q-Z