thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:The fuck? So because she had her kid 2 years later than Britney and Vanessa that’s an accomplishment???? Lolllllll.

And I would rather rent a nice place than own that piece of shit house. Being a homeowner doesn’t make her better than britney or Vanessa...sorry. Vanessa and Britney could almost definitely afford a shithole like that but why would you want to????

Now I’m going to go die since I just defended those 2 idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, those arguments made were so stupid. Desperate Dani lives in South Carolina. That state is usually dirt cheap, especially for a shit hole like her house. I'm unfortunately moving there and if you look at Zillow, you can find houses for as cheap as $50,000. That's NOTHING! Save $10,000 and put a down payment.

It seems like Desperate Dani and Vanessa and Brittany are all the same.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Ewww I don't even watch her at all or follow her but she gets on my damn nerves. She always posts on Instagram tagging her outfit details and I feel like its just her way of showing off. Like today she posted herself in that stupid ass pajama top and she of course just had to tag urban outfitters. Its not like she has millions of followers asking her where she gets her clothes from. She just annoys the crap out of me. Theres something about her.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Did she inherit Britney and eans old black bed and dresser as well as coffee table tub chair etc?

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

It looks to me like she got the coffee table and the rug.

Brit kept the white couch she just covered it with a dark slipcover.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Her day in the life was a knockoff Britney video of course. Target, Starbucks drive thru, and mispronouncing words and asking if that’s how you say it

Boring

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I don’t wanna body shape but like... I didn’t realize how big she is until I saw her in just a tank and leggings, getting the kids ready for bed.
Maybe v should bring her along to her next dr visit or to the gym..

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I decided to watch one of her videos and how many damn layers does she make her baby wear to bed?! She put her in a onesie, a footed sleeper then a fleece sleep sack?! Does her home not have heat???
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ambrosia wrote:I decided to watch one of her videos and how many damn layers does she make her baby wear to bed?! She put her in a onesie, a footed sleeper then a fleece sleep sack?! Does her home not have heat???
I thought the same thing. Like damn that’s a lot to be putting on a baby, and it doesn’t get THAT cold where she is. She’s running around in a tank and capris but her baby in all that shit?
Can anyone else say this is normal lol.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

People bitch about Britney all day long for her Target trips and buying things over and over but then make fun of Danis house and old crap, acceting hand me downs etc... She's what? 24? That is how most newlyweds/nw families live... hand me downs from friends and families and you gradually buy new things. Her house is also hardly a shit hole. It is old but that kitchen is huge and if they did a kitchen reno they could make it beautiful. The bathroom can also be redone....
I mean the girl is crazy and boring AF but I would hardly say she lives in a shit hole and it is awesome they own.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Also.. that baby probably is not sleeping because she is sweating. Who the F puts their kids in that many layers? Holy fuck.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:People bitch about Britney all day long for her Target trips and buying things over and over but then make fun of Danis house and old crap, acceting hand me downs etc... She's what? 24? That is how most newlyweds/nw families live... hand me downs from friends and families and you gradually buy new things. Her house is also hardly a shit hole. It is old but that kitchen is huge and if they did a kitchen reno they could make it beautiful. The bathroom can also be redone....
I mean the girl is crazy and boring AF but I would hardly say she lives in a shit hole and it is awesome they own.
I agree for the most part.

The only thing that bothers me about it is her “keeping up with the joneses” spending. By trying to be Britney, she’s buying a shit-ton of unnecessary stuff for haul videos. (Rae Dunn, expensive stuff from Old Navy) I would love it if she actually was herself and talked about how to decorate on a budget, etc.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Ambrosia wrote:I decided to watch one of her videos and how many damn layers does she make her baby wear to bed?! She put her in a onesie, a footed sleeper then a fleece sleep sack?! Does her home not have heat???
Our kids always slept in our room for the first year. I put them in a onesie, socks, a sleeper and then a sleep sack. We didn’t use any blankets so they stayed warm and cozy but weren’t sweaty. We kept our room colder than the rest of the house.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:People bitch about Britney all day long for her Target trips and buying things over and over but then make fun of Danis house and old crap, acceting hand me downs etc... She's what? 24? That is how most newlyweds/nw families live... hand me downs from friends and families and you gradually buy new things. Her house is also hardly a shit hole. It is old but that kitchen is huge and if they did a kitchen reno they could make it beautiful. The bathroom can also be redone....
I get it that people have different preferences but I would personally hate to live there. I didn’t agree with the person talking crap about Britney and Vanessa for renting because I would do the same thing if those were my only choices.

The tubs with shit all over the top of them cluttered around the house, the cupboards caked with dirt.. blah. It’s things like that that gross me out about her..things that can be fixed or cleaned you know? Instead of calling it a shithole I wanted to say “pigsty”, but that one user was all offended about people calling Dani overweight

She tries spending like britney does too. Girlfriend had like 25 pairs of those ugly mon petit baby shoes. Instead of trying to go shopping with Britney she should put that money towards purchasing a bathtub that is not baby blue lol

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I get it that people have different preferences but I would personally hate to live there. I didn’t agree with the person talking crap about Britney and Vanessa for renting because I would do the same thing if those were my only choices.

The tubs with shit all over the top of them cluttered around the house, the cupboards caked with dirt.. blah. It’s things like that that gross me out about her..things that can be fixed or cleaned you know? Instead of calling it a shithole I wanted to say “pigsty”, but that one user was all offended about people calling Dani overweight

She tries spending like britney does too. Girlfriend had like 25 pairs of those ugly mon petit baby shoes. Instead of trying to go shopping with Britney she should put that money towards purchasing a bathtub that is not baby blue lol

I know. I don't get how people can be satisfied with that level of cleanliness.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Omg her collab with Britney...how many times did she have to say she’s one of her best friends in that intro?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

lagenialester wrote:Omg her collab with Britney...how many times did she have to say she’s one of her best friends in that intro? Image
She doesn't get the title "desperate" for nothing ! I find it extremely funny when these YT moms consider someone who they know from less than 6 months as their BFFs. My BFFs are people I know from my 4th grade.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She said in her Easter basket video that they’re teaching their children both English and Spanish. That’s greats!! I do like she isn’t ashamed of where she came from like Vanessa is.
Since Vanessa likes copying people so much, she should copy Dani and embrace her heritage

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her Easter basket for the kids was exactly the same shit as Britney’s of course. “Everyone has to have a chocolate bunny on Easter” line taken right from Britney’s video lol. Same flavors, the squishem thing...Jesus dude.

I bought my kids Easter basket stuff at target and none of their stuff is the same as Britney’s so idk why Dani had to buy the exact same stuff. And wearing the stupid sweater that she copied Britney on too. Desperate Dani...I just can’t.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And dani’s thumbnail is even that stupid looking open mouth smile like britney always does..and asked her followers if she should use it as the thumbnail. Be original bitch

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Wait is it a bunny chocolate or a chocolate bunny? Thought I was watching Brit for a split second

Return to “Q-Z”