• Advertisement

KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby jessie131 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm

ckks wrote:the point is, nutrition DOES affect height to an extent but not so much that it would be the reason for such an extreme height difference in brothers. even the study you quoted said it was MOSTLY genetics (60-80% is majority) that’s what everyone is trying to say. Khoa’s diet was not enough to cause a major height difference between him and his brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. And suddenly starting to eat a lot of seafood at 16 can’t make you grow inches in height.

jessie131
Talker

Advertisement

Postby calimama20 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm

charmed596 wrote:
grandmaMomma wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
are you serious? My 14 year old is 6ft 1” and my 13 year old is 5ft 3”. They have the same parents and have eaten the same food every day of their lives. It’s genetics! Their paternal Grandma is 4ft 9”

Then where did Khoa's tall genetics come from? Asians tend to be short, his dad's short, his mom's short.

2 inches taller than the norm like his younger sister Moolan, I can understand. But Khoa is like 6 inches taller than what's he's supposed to be, where did his genetics come from?

Tallness could go back generations as a recessive gene and just show up in K without showing in anyone else. Each trait we have comes from genes. We get one from each parent. Sometimes they can be the same gene given, like two genes for shortness. Sometimes theres a dominant and recessive for example there’s a gene for tall and a gene for short. If it’s recessive gene, two of them need to show up to manifest physically. With K, his parents, grandparents, great great and so on could all have a “short gene” as a dominant trait and “tall” as a recessive. His brother and sister could have both dominant traits for being short, or one recessive and one dominant. K probably has two recessive traits for tall to show, while his siblings have only one recessive trait for tall or both dominant short

J&L will get one of those genes. It’ll depend on what Keene has for the boys.

This is an extremely simplified version (what I remember from high school) as genetics are complicated but hopefully helpful

TLDR; it’s the same as siblings having different hair/eye colors.

He hit a growth spurt as a teen, like most.

Exactly! I think she’s missing the point of the recessive verses dominate gene.

I have red hair and blue eyes. My parents and both sisters all have brown hair and brown/hazel eyes... I’m on big recessive gene lol (or I’m the mailman’s daughter as my sisters would say to tease me when I was little lmao)

I’m also much taller than my sisters. Both are 5’1 and I’m 5’7 lol did I eat too much of something?

calimama20
Informer

Postby ALeto90 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 pm

At what point in my life did I miss that all people originated from Africa!?!!! This conversation is insane. Lol
ALeto90
True Gossiper

Postby ALeto90 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:46 pm

charmed596 wrote:
grandmaMomma wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
are you serious? My 14 year old is 6ft 1” and my 13 year old is 5ft 3”. They have the same parents and have eaten the same food every day of their lives. It’s genetics! Their paternal Grandma is 4ft 9”

Then where did Khoa's tall genetics come from? Asians tend to be short, his dad's short, his mom's short.

2 inches taller than the norm like his younger sister Moolan, I can understand. But Khoa is like 6 inches taller than what's he's supposed to be, where did his genetics come from?

Tallness could go back generations as a recessive gene and just show up in K without showing in anyone else. Each trait we have comes from genes. We get one from each parent. Sometimes they can be the same gene given, like two genes for shortness. Sometimes theres a dominant and recessive for example there’s a gene for tall and a gene for short. If it’s recessive gene, two of them need to show up to manifest physically. With K, his parents, grandparents, great great and so on could all have a “short gene” as a dominant trait and “tall” as a recessive. His brother and sister could have both dominant traits for being short, or one recessive and one dominant. K probably has two recessive traits for tall to show, while his siblings have only one recessive trait for tall or both dominant short

J&L will get one of those genes. It’ll depend on what Keene has for the boys.

This is an extremely simplified version (what I remember from high school) as genetics are complicated but hopefully helpful

TLDR; it’s the same as siblings having different hair/eye colors.

He hit a growth spurt as a teen, like most.

Facts!
ALeto90
True Gossiper

Postby jessie131 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Chris and Liam Hemsworth are quite tall, and their other brother(I can’t remember his name) is much shorter then the both of them, and I’m sure they all ate the same meals. Just because siblings have the same parents doesn’t mean they all have to be exactly the same height. There is no underlying factor other then luck.

My daughter is brown with dark brown eyes. While my son is extremely pale with blue eyes. It is the beauty of genetics.

jessie131
Talker

Postby jessie131 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:57 pm

ALeto90 wrote:At what point in my life did I miss that all people originated from Africa!?!!! This conversation is insane. Lol

We actually are haha. Other then neanderthals who are from Europe, but they all died out.
jessie131
Talker

Postby Coco_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:59 pm

grandmaMomma wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Khang does gymnastics. People who do gymnastics are proven to be shorter bc the impact from landing on your feet when flipping impacts your spine esp if you do it while growing and leads to shorter stature. Thats why gymnasts are super tiny usually.

Yes indeed, that's a good reason.

ckks wrote:
It’s mostly genetics and luck of the draw there. If it were working at the restaurant and eating crawfish, Keren would be tall too lol.

Keren was pregnant at 18 right? That stunted her growth, she probably didn't come to the restaurant as often as Khoa did, lazy to eat as well.

Both brothers have the same genetic family.

Growth can have many factors, there's no single (1) factor that determines growth.

It takes several factors, and some of the factors are:

Genetics
Diet
Evironment
Exercise, being active, play sports

If Landon has the potential to be 6'2" like his dad, but they only feed him ice cream and sweet food throughout his teenage years, of course he will grow up to be stunted.
keren wasn’t pregnant at 18.

Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby ALeto90 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:01 pm

In today’s vlog I think the only thing Landon discovered was Kerens belly button! If you notice when khoa lifts his shirt they pretend he’s not interested but he looks right at his belly button then it’s edited to make it seem like he didn’t care but you can see him going towards khoa.
ALeto90
True Gossiper

Postby Coco_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:07 pm

they didn’t give any updates on the binky and bottle if jackson still hasn’t had either of them don’t you think keren would be bragging about it?

Coco_
True Gossiper

Postby Pineapples » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:11 pm

After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I’m not usually wrong about people.
I said what I said.

Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Faat18 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 pm

grandmaMomma wrote:
fingusername wrote:

[img]postimg.org/r67i81a6h/DYMv_Mr_UU8_AENHe_A.jpg[/img]

If you made that picture, you're giving evidence that she can sue you for defame and slander.

Nikolina wrote:Wtf is wrong with Khoa? He thinks a car crash happened and the first thing he does is grab the camera. They are so desperate for clickbait.

In any car crash, using a video camera is actually more sufficient and faster than writing down the information.

Instead of writing down the information about the At Fault person (person that caused the crash) for insurance #, Driver license #, phone #, and License plate #. It's faster to use the video camera to capture those information. It can also records the other person's voice too if they verbally telling the information.

Also, if the At Fault person runs away, the video camera can record the car's license plate # for evidence.
We all know Khoa doesn't care about that evidence stuff. He just wants shocking footage and clickbait

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Gossiper

Postby Faat18 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:18 pm

I'm cancelling my health insurance, I will just come to this thread instead, everybody a doctor here right now *speciality: height

(It's a joke so dont go crazy on me)

Faat18
Gossiper

Postby Mads07 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Can we all just agree that the boys are tiny/should probably eat more and that genetics are weird but super interesting?? Anywayyy

Mads07
Talker

Postby Mads07 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Faat18 wrote:I'm cancelling my health insurance, I will just come to this thread instead, everybody a doctor here right now *speciality: height

(It's a joke so dont go crazy on me)

Atleast there’s no more pediatric dentists

Mads07
Talker

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Pineapples wrote:After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I said what I said.

I made that conclusion after her first post lol.
V strange

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

Postby Chichi » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Nikolina wrote:Wtf is wrong with Khoa? He thinks a car crash happened and the first thing he does is grab the camera. They are so desperate for clickbait.

Problems of being daily vloggers and having no content. Kids take long naps. Getting their day started involves a trip to the mall for a pair of socks!! (And to eat Chic Fil A). Notice that there are no clips of the kids getting in/out of the car or their conversation in the car which would lead us to see either of the kids (Jackson with a binky or Landon rear facing) Then they come back home and don't vlog much.. Khoa says Keren is getting kids ready for bed. Hadn't they just napped? Well if after the bath there were cozies (and bottle or binky) they obviously don't want to film that so soon, or show us what they had for dinner.. I'm sure they ordered out and ate in their living room...
For me, the jury is still out.. I think they are just more careful what they will vlog going forward.. Show when they have family meals together in the dining room, eating what Nonnie has cooked. We won't get to see what Jackson drinks his milk from in the evening before bed, or what he has in his mouth when enjoying cozies... When they film Jackson in his bed, there will never be a binky in sight..
Last edited by Chichi on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chichi
Gossiper

Postby Milkmama0306 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:45 pm

shmimeathand wrote:Y’all, this is OT but jelian has been posting mateos naked behind in her last few videos and look at one of these minions sick reply! Wow!
What the hell?
What is wrong with people? Dont these minions supposedly care about the kids? Then tell that mama to put some clothes on here kids. The hell is wrong with people these days. Fucking sick

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:59 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I said what I said.

V strange

Well so did I but I thought I was being mean because I was sick

Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby SammiJoee_93 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:04 pm

A little screen grab from today's vlog for everyone to enjoy [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180315/0668420d3f573ccc95f18b5f6c266fda.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
SammiJoee_93
Amateur

Postby ALeto90 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Chichi wrote:

Problems of being daily vloggers and having no content. Kids take long naps. Getting their day started involves a trip to the mall for a pair of socks!! (And to eat Chic Fil A). Notice that there are no clips of the kids getting in/out of the car or their conversation in the car which would lead us to see either of the kids (Jackson with a binky or Landon rear facing) Then they come back home and don't vlog much.. Khoa says Keren is getting kids ready for bed. Hadn't they just napped? Well if after the bath there were cozies (and bottle or binky) they obviously don't want to film that so soon, or show us what they had for dinner.. I'm sure they ordered out and ate in their living room...
For me, the jury is still out.. I think they are just more careful what they will vlog going forward.. Show when they have family meals together in the dining room, eating what Nonnie has cooked. We won't get to see what Jackson drinks his milk from in the evening before bed, or what he has in his mouth when enjoying cozies... When they film Jackson in his bed, there will never be a binky in sight..

Yep!!!
ALeto90
True Gossiper

Postby ALeto90 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:13 pm

These asshole act like they just got back from a different country and have major jet lag. Like wtf, it’s time change. Spring forward. Not fuckin time traveling. I’ve never seen people sleep or talk about sleeping so much!!!
ALeto90
True Gossiper

Postby KKletmerantallday » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm

queentee20 wrote:keren’s face after a long night of reading ytmommadrama
this picture pisses me off. idk why.

KKletmerantallday
Amateur

Postby HarlowCarlo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm

I actually love the new tapatalk update. I don’t have to keep clicking next or back

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper

Postby keyraeee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:43 pm

I hate when Khoa talks about how he grew up “dirt poor” and hungry. Ok we get it you werent spoiled and rich but at least you had a roof over your head. Some people dont even have that

keyraeee
Informer

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:50 pm

grandmaMomma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

I said what I said.

V strange

When minions post simple stuff, y'all call them unintelligent 12 year olds.

When I post intelligent thoughtful factual information, y'all call me weird, strange, too deep.

Personal attacks are all you have because you can't address the real facts that I post.

What am I supposed to do? Become a "yes ma'am" and agree to everything like a sheep?

You didn’t post anything intellectual or factual. You said Khoa was tall because he ate crawfish and his brother didn’t. That my friend, is not intelligent.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ