• Advertisement
    

KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby Faat18 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 pm

grandmaMomma wrote:
fingusername wrote:


[img]postimg.org/r67i81a6h/DYMv_Mr_UU8_AENHe_A.jpg[/img]



If you made that picture, you're giving evidence that she can sue you for defame and slander.





Nikolina wrote:Wtf is wrong with Khoa? He thinks a car crash happened and the first thing he does is grab the camera. They are so desperate for clickbait.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



In any car crash, using a video camera is actually more sufficient and faster than writing down the information.

Instead of writing down the information about the At Fault person (person that caused the crash) for insurance #, Driver license #, phone #, and License plate #. It's faster to use the video camera to capture those information. It can also records the other person's voice too if they verbally telling the information.

Also, if the At Fault person runs away, the video camera can record the car's license plate # for evidence.
We all know Khoa doesn't care about that evidence stuff. He just wants shocking footage and clickbait

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 1525 times
Been thanked: 1725 times

Advertisement

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby Faat18 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:18 pm

I'm cancelling my health insurance, I will just come to this thread instead, everybody a doctor here right now *speciality: height

(It's a joke so dont go crazy on me)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 1525 times
Been thanked: 1725 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby jrb7 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Can we all just agree that the boys are tiny/should probably eat more and that genetics are weird but super interesting?? Anywayyy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrb7
Talker
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 4327 times
Been thanked: 983 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby jrb7 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Faat18 wrote:I'm cancelling my health insurance, I will just come to this thread instead, everybody a doctor here right now *speciality: height

(It's a joke so dont go crazy on me)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Atleast there’s no more pediatric dentists


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrb7
Talker
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 4327 times
Been thanked: 983 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby queentee20 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:41 pm

keren’s face after a long night of reading ytmommadrama
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 445 times
Been thanked: 16275 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Pineapples wrote:After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I’m not usually wrong about people.
I said what I said.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made that conclusion after her first post lol.
V strange


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 14546 times
Been thanked: 7687 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby Chichi » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:37 pm

Nikolina wrote:Wtf is wrong with Khoa? He thinks a car crash happened and the first thing he does is grab the camera. They are so desperate for clickbait.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Problems of being daily vloggers and having no content. Kids take long naps. Getting their day started involves a trip to the mall for a pair of socks!! (And to eat Chic Fil A). Notice that there are no clips of the kids getting in/out of the car or their conversation in the car which would lead us to see either of the kids (Jackson with a binky or Landon rear facing) Then they come back home and don't vlog much.. Khoa says Keren is getting kids ready for bed. Hadn't they just napped? Well if after the bath there were cozies (and bottle or binky) they obviously don't want to film that so soon, or show us what they had for dinner.. I'm sure they ordered out and ate in their living room...
For me, the jury is still out.. I think they are just more careful what they will vlog going forward.. Show when they have family meals together in the dining room, eating what Nonnie has cooked. We won't get to see what Jackson drinks his milk from in the evening before bed, or what he has in his mouth when enjoying cozies... When they film Jackson in his bed, there will never be a binky in sight..
Last edited by Chichi on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chichi
Informer
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Has thanked: 1006 times
Been thanked: 2107 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby Milkmama0306 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:45 pm

shmimeathand wrote:Y’all, this is OT but jelian has been posting mateos naked behind in her last few videos and look at one of these minions sick reply! Wow!
What the hell?
What is wrong with people? Dont these minions supposedly care about the kids? Then tell that mama to put some clothes on here kids. The hell is wrong with people these days. Fucking sick

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
User avatar
Milkmama0306
Informer
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:47 am
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 1624 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby Pineapples » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:59 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I’m not usually wrong about people.
I said what I said.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made that conclusion after her first post lol.
V strange


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Well so did I but I thought I was being mean because I was sick


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 11995 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby SammiJoee_93 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:04 pm

A little screen grab from today's vlog for everyone to enjoy [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180315/0668420d3f573ccc95f18b5f6c266fda.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
SammiJoee_93
Amateur
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:28 pm
Has thanked: 10102 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby ALeto90 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Chichi wrote:
Nikolina wrote:Wtf is wrong with Khoa? He thinks a car crash happened and the first thing he does is grab the camera. They are so desperate for clickbait.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Problems of being daily vloggers and having no content. Kids take long naps. Getting their day started involves a trip to the mall for a pair of socks!! (And to eat Chic Fil A). Notice that there are no clips of the kids getting in/out of the car or their conversation in the car which would lead us to see either of the kids (Jackson with a binky or Landon rear facing) Then they come back home and don't vlog much.. Khoa says Keren is getting kids ready for bed. Hadn't they just napped? Well if after the bath there were cozies (and bottle or binky) they obviously don't want to film that so soon, or show us what they had for dinner.. I'm sure they ordered out and ate in their living room...
For me, the jury is still out.. I think they are just more careful what they will vlog going forward.. Show when they have family meals together in the dining room, eating what Nonnie has cooked. We won't get to see what Jackson drinks his milk from in the evening before bed, or what he has in his mouth when enjoying cozies... When they film Jackson in his bed, there will never be a binky in sight..


Yep!!!
ALeto90
Informer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2822 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby ALeto90 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:13 pm

These asshole act like they just got back from a different country and have major jet lag. Like wtf, it’s time change. Spring forward. Not fuckin time traveling. I’ve never seen people sleep or talk about sleeping so much!!!
ALeto90
Informer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2822 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby KKletmerantallday » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm

queentee20 wrote:keren’s face after a long night of reading ytmommadrama
this picture pisses me off. idk why.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KKletmerantallday
Amateur
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 144 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby queentee20 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm

KKletmerantallday wrote:
queentee20 wrote:keren’s face after a long night of reading ytmommadrama
this picture pisses me off. idk why.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand lol...
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 445 times
Been thanked: 16275 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby HarlowCarlo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm

I actually love the new tapatalk update. I don’t have to keep clicking next or back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:53 am
Has thanked: 1131 times
Been thanked: 3190 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby keyraeee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:43 pm

I hate when Khoa talks about how he grew up “dirt poor” and hungry. Ok we get it you werent spoiled and rich but at least you had a roof over your head. Some people dont even have that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
keyraeee
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 452 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:50 pm

grandmaMomma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I’m not usually wrong about people.
I said what I said.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made that conclusion after her first post lol.
V strange


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



When minions post simple stuff, y'all call them unintelligent 12 year olds.

When I post intelligent thoughtful factual information, y'all call me weird, strange, too deep.

Personal attacks are all you have because you can't address the real facts that I post.

What am I supposed to do? Become a "yes ma'am" and agree to everything like a sheep?

You didn’t post anything intellectual or factual. You said Khoa was tall because he ate crawfish and his brother didn’t. That my friend, is not intelligent.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 14546 times
Been thanked: 7687 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby queentee20 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:56 pm

keyraeee wrote:I hate when Khoa talks about how he grew up “dirt poor” and hungry. Ok we get it you werent spoiled and rich but at least you had a roof over your head. Some people dont even have that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had a car... he’s just entitled. He didn’t have money but his mom did she just wouldn’t give him any bc he was prob a shit son and needed discipline. He’s mentioned he had to work for free since he got caught stealing... so yeah, he makes it sound bad to make the fans think he had it rough when he didn’t.
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 445 times
Been thanked: 16275 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby noggins » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:09 pm

Grandma, the phrase "it's not that deep" means that you're taking something too seriously
noggins
Amateur
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 354 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby ckks » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:23 pm

grandmaMomma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:You didn’t post anything intellectual or factual. You said Khoa was tall because he ate crawfish and his brother didn’t. That my friend, is not intelligent.



You got that wrong and misunderstood what I wrote, go back and re-read it, especially my last post to ckks.

Pinapples actually said my first post on page 1 was too deep, her words were "it's not that deep" regarding youtuber topics.


you said “it must have been something else in addition to genetics” which isn’t necessarily true. they could have had all outside factors exactly the same and still been different height because they are SIBLINGS and don’t have the exact same DNA. their genetic makeup is not identical. I don’t wanna clog the board, so I will stop replying to this now, but don’t imply that we’re all small minded because you’re posting “facts” when they aren’t facts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
Gossiper
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1566 times
Been thanked: 6521 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby ckks » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:24 pm

grandmaMomma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:You didn’t post anything intellectual or factual. You said Khoa was tall because he ate crawfish and his brother didn’t. That my friend, is not intelligent.



You got that wrong and misunderstood what I wrote, go back and re-read it, especially my last post to ckks.

Pinapples actually said my first post on page 1 was too deep, her words were "it's not that deep" regarding youtuber topics.


you said “it must have been something else in addition to genetics” which isn’t necessarily true. they could have had all outside factors exactly the same and still been different height because they are SIBLINGS and don’t have the exact same DNA. their genetic makeup is not identical. I don’t wanna clog the board, so I will stop replying to this now, but don’t imply that we’re all small minded because you’re posting “facts” when they aren’t facts.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
Gossiper
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 1566 times
Been thanked: 6521 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby queentee20 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:25 pm

grandmaMomma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:You didn’t post anything intellectual or factual. You said Khoa was tall because he ate crawfish and his brother didn’t. That my friend, is not intelligent.



You got that wrong and misunderstood what I wrote, go back and re-read it, especially my last post to ckks.

Pinapples actually said my first post on page 1 was too deep, her words were "it's not that deep" regarding youtuber topics.

With all due respect this all started because you said khoas tall because he ate crawfish... doesn’t that sound ridiculous? Yes you added more info in later posts but originally you said he was tall because he ate crawfish which sounds insane lol. Sometimes you got to be careful with what you say
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2378
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 445 times
Been thanked: 16275 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby doggo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Reading this page almost made me feel like my granny is acting up lol I'm kinda embarrassed.

So anyway it sorta bothered me when Keren took a snapchat of Jackson hanging off the rock wall by his shirt the other day. That had to be uncomfortable for him and what mom doesn't instinctively jump to grab him immediately off reflex? She's done that several times now where she takes the time to get the camera out when she notices her child in distress. I don't get it.
doggo
Talker
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:10 pm
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 1095 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby Pineapples » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Grandma Momma or whatever your name is, just stop. You are disrupting the board with your paragraphs of nonsense. I absolutely cannot be bothered to enter into a drawn out battle of words with you. Either contribute sensible posts or shut up. Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 11995 times

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Postby Pineapples » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:09 pm

If you think that was an attack you’ve lead a sheltered life ma’am.

I don’t attack posters, it’s not my style. I just don’t suffer fools gladly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 316 times
Been thanked: 11995 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ALeto90, angeeelaa, HereForTheLaughs

  • Advertisement