KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by ALeto90 »

In today’s vlog I think the only thing Landon discovered was Kerens belly button! If you notice when khoa lifts his shirt they pretend he’s not interested but he looks right at his belly button then it’s edited to make it seem like he didn’t care but you can see him going towards khoa.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

they didn’t give any updates on the binky and bottle if jackson still hasn’t had either of them don’t you think keren would be bragging about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I’m not usually wrong about people.
I said what I said.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
fingusername wrote:

[img]postimg.org/r67i81a6h/DYMv_Mr_UU8_AENHe_A.jpg[/img]

If you made that picture, you're giving evidence that she can sue you for defame and slander.

Nikolina wrote:Wtf is wrong with Khoa? He thinks a car crash happened and the first thing he does is grab the camera. They are so desperate for clickbait.

In any car crash, using a video camera is actually more sufficient and faster than writing down the information.

Instead of writing down the information about the At Fault person (person that caused the crash) for insurance #, Driver license #, phone #, and License plate #. It's faster to use the video camera to capture those information. It can also records the other person's voice too if they verbally telling the information.

Also, if the At Fault person runs away, the video camera can record the car's license plate # for evidence.
We all know Khoa doesn't care about that evidence stuff. He just wants shocking footage and clickbait

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I'm cancelling my health insurance, I will just come to this thread instead, everybody a doctor here right now *speciality: height

(It's a joke so dont go crazy on me)

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Can we all just agree that the boys are tiny/should probably eat more and that genetics are weird but super interesting?? Anywayyy

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Faat18 wrote:I'm cancelling my health insurance, I will just come to this thread instead, everybody a doctor here right nowImageImage *speciality: height

(It's a joke so dont go crazy on me)

Atleast there’s no more pediatric dentists Image

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Pineapples wrote:After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I said what I said.

I made that conclusion after her first post lol.
V strange

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Nikolina wrote:Wtf is wrong with Khoa? He thinks a car crash happened and the first thing he does is grab the camera. They are so desperate for clickbait.

Problems of being daily vloggers and having no content. Kids take long naps. Getting their day started involves a trip to the mall for a pair of socks!! (And to eat Chic Fil A). Notice that there are no clips of the kids getting in/out of the car or their conversation in the car which would lead us to see either of the kids (Jackson with a binky or Landon rear facing) Then they come back home and don't vlog much.. Khoa says Keren is getting kids ready for bed. Hadn't they just napped? Well if after the bath there were cozies (and bottle or binky) they obviously don't want to film that so soon, or show us what they had for dinner.. I'm sure they ordered out and ate in their living room...
For me, the jury is still out.. I think they are just more careful what they will vlog going forward.. Show when they have family meals together in the dining room, eating what Nonnie has cooked. We won't get to see what Jackson drinks his milk from in the evening before bed, or what he has in his mouth when enjoying cozies... When they film Jackson in his bed, there will never be a binky in sight..
Last edited by Chichi on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

shmimeathand wrote:Y’all, this is OT but jelian has been posting mateos naked behind in her last few videos and look at one of these minions sick reply! Wow!
What the hell?
What is wrong with people? Dont these minions supposedly care about the kids? Then tell that mama to put some clothes on here kids. The hell is wrong with people these days. Fucking sick

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:After careful consideration I maintain my stance that this Grandma momma poster is weird.

I said what I said.

V strange

Well so did I but I thought I was being mean because I was sick

SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

A little screen grab from today's vlog for everyone to enjoy Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 266fda.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Chichi wrote:

Problems of being daily vloggers and having no content. Kids take long naps. Getting their day started involves a trip to the mall for a pair of socks!! (And to eat Chic Fil A). Notice that there are no clips of the kids getting in/out of the car or their conversation in the car which would lead us to see either of the kids (Jackson with a binky or Landon rear facing) Then they come back home and don't vlog much.. Khoa says Keren is getting kids ready for bed. Hadn't they just napped? Well if after the bath there were cozies (and bottle or binky) they obviously don't want to film that so soon, or show us what they had for dinner.. I'm sure they ordered out and ate in their living room...
For me, the jury is still out.. I think they are just more careful what they will vlog going forward.. Show when they have family meals together in the dining room, eating what Nonnie has cooked. We won't get to see what Jackson drinks his milk from in the evening before bed, or what he has in his mouth when enjoying cozies... When they film Jackson in his bed, there will never be a binky in sight..
Yep!!!
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

These asshole act like they just got back from a different country and have major jet lag. Like wtf, it’s time change. Spring forward. Not fuckin time traveling. I’ve never seen people sleep or talk about sleeping so much!!!
KKletmerantallday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KKletmerantallday »

queentee20 wrote:keren’s face after a long night of reading ytmommadrama
this picture pisses me off. idk why.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I actually love the new tapatalk update. I don’t have to keep clicking next or back

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

I hate when Khoa talks about how he grew up “dirt poor” and hungry. Ok we get it you werent spoiled and rich but at least you had a roof over your head. Some people dont even have that

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:

I said what I said.

V strange

When minions post simple stuff, y'all call them unintelligent 12 year olds.

When I post intelligent thoughtful factual information, y'all call me weird, strange, too deep.

Personal attacks are all you have because you can't address the real facts that I post.

What am I supposed to do? Become a "yes ma'am" and agree to everything like a sheep?
You didn’t post anything intellectual or factual. You said Khoa was tall because he ate crawfish and his brother didn’t. That my friend, is not intelligent.

noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

Grandma, the phrase "it's not that deep" means that you're taking something too seriously
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

grandmaMomma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: You didn’t post anything intellectual or factual. You said Khoa was tall because he ate crawfish and his brother didn’t. That my friend, is not intelligent.

You got that wrong and misunderstood what I wrote, go back and re-read it, especially my last post to ckks.

Pinapples actually said my first post on page 1 was too deep, her words were "it's not that deep" regarding youtuber topics.
you said “it must have been something else in addition to genetics” which isn’t necessarily true. they could have had all outside factors exactly the same and still been different height because they are SIBLINGS and don’t have the exact same DNA. their genetic makeup is not identical. I don’t wanna clog the board, so I will stop replying to this now, but don’t imply that we’re all small minded because you’re posting “facts” when they aren’t facts.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”