Phil and Alex | Part 1

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex

Unread post by Mommy359 »

maggielim wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Does anyone wonder if P+A’s new friendship with Myka and James has anything to do with P+A hoping to get them on board with the love multiplies. Maybe they wanted them to donate towards it or become a silent partner. Anyone else?
i doubt it. they have four kids, why would they donate to a non profit that's barely functioning. they're also in ohio. plus, i have a feeling myka might either a. get pregnant again or b. adopt again.

i have a feeling they met up because alex has questions about homeschooling and their mutual experience with previously adopting/myka Getting her first child via adoption this year.

You make super great points. I wasn’t sure since I heard (not sure if it’s true) but I thought the Gathered Nest was joining p+a’s non profit. Not sure if it’s true and can’t remember where I heard it.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mookiepoop »

How many eggs do they have left? They should find a new doctor. So if none of these eggs make it, does that mean they won't ever get a bio baby? I don't understand how this works, sorry
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

First of all, thanks for your explanations.

But why they deleted their video from yesterday ? Not enough clicks ?
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Schnatterinchen wrote:First of all, thanks for your explanations.

They didn't delete it, they changed the name and the thumbnail.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

mookiepoop wrote:How many eggs do they have left? They should find a new doctor. So if none of these eggs make it, does that mean they won't ever get a bio baby? I don't understand how this works, sorry
Don't quote me, but I think they only have 1 embryo left if this one fails.
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

Mommy359 wrote:Alex said her HCG is over 1600. This pregnancy is very confusing to say the least. I hope it all works out.
But when she´s close to 7 weeks for what I know the HCG level should be at least more than 7000.
HWB3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HWB3 »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:
mookiepoop wrote:How many eggs do they have left? They should find a new doctor. So if none of these eggs make it, does that mean they won't ever get a bio baby? I don't understand how this works, sorry
Don't quote me, but I think they only have 1 embryo left if this one fails.
I believe they have three. She had six and this is their third transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maggielim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielim »

DISCLAIMER im going to hell dont read if you're sensitive:

do you guys find it ironic that their quote is "let your love multiply"

but their embryo is barely doubling and its just like:

"nah"
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Schnatterinchen wrote:First of all, thanks for your explanations.

The original title made it seem to some they were having a miscarriage. It was clickbait which is something they've resorted to several times. They changed the video's thumbnail and title (I believe they deleted the video and uploaded the same one because that one did not have too many thumbs down). Anyway it still has issues because the title's subject was only 20 seconds of the video. They were using their friends private personal story and Phil was parading his good deed around which was in very poor taste.

As far as their levels at 6 weeks they should be anywhere from 11,230-65,380. Alex has a medical background she should face facts considering her levels are so low and they couldn't see the yoke that this isn't viable. Sometimes those extra hormones delay miscarriages that would've passed a while ago if it hadn't been for the medications she's on. I can't believe her doctor. Many people have mentioned they felt strung along with this doc and they left and got pregnant. I also think that perhaps the embryos are not of good quality so this is the reason for them not having a favorable outcome yet.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Title suggestions for a new thread?
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

eab424 wrote:
As far as their levels at 6 weeks they should be anywhere from 11,230-65,380. Alex has a medical background she should face facts considering her levels are so low and they couldn't see the yoke that this isn't viable. Sometimes those extra hormones delay miscarriages that would've passed a while ago if it hadn't been for the medications she's on. I can't believe her doctor. Many people have mentioned they felt strung along with this doc and they left and got pregnant. I also think that perhaps the embryos are not of good quality so this is the reason for them not having a favorable outcome yet.
Can you message me the name of the doctor? I don't know if it'd be against the rules to post it on the thread.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

ashlynxo wrote:
eab424 wrote:
Can you message me the name of the doctor? I don't know if it'd be against the rules to post it on the thread.
It's not they freely say her name in vlogs. Dr. Hatch.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Phil and Alex Crowdfunding our way through life

Unread post by eab424 »

Thought this was an appropriate title for a new thread. Funny and true at the same time
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

New thread

Phil and alex: Crowdfunding our way through life

viewtopic.php?f=255&t=14139

Return to “Phil and Alex”