MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by olemama »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
olemama wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Just watched the new vlog.....
Jesss and Chris really need to stop babying Landon. Like, him not wanting to leave Jesse's tits long enough to do the Jedi training???
Its like.....come on dude, you are 4 now. Time to man up and stop being a little bitch.
Lol, I kid, I kid. But they really do need to stop coddling him.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
What nonsense! This is the kid who handled MRIs and weird bladder tests and an examination of a fractured elbow without a peep. To call Landen a "little bitch" is simply disgusting. I pray you have no children.
Oh my God, shut up. Did you not see where I said I was joking??? FFS. People are constantly talking about the way Jess baby talks not only Landon but ALL the kids.
I would never seriously call any kid a little bitch....it was a joke. Good Lord.

It was not funny. And I do believe that people who say they are just "joking" use that to justify saying awful, inappropriate things. I have no problem with complaining about Jess but your comment was directed at a 4 year old.
doggo
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by doggo »

I wonder if Addie has rosacea since eczema treatments supposedly aren't working and it's confined to her face. Stress can be a big trigger for rosacea too. She should take her to a dermatologist.
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Mommyof6 wrote:And the whole smart ass comment about the lotion is freaken dumb.. Vaseline can help eczema we use it on my son's skin he has eczema worse then addies face I was told by our pedi to use a a greasy lotion then put Vaseline on top... But you know of course Jesse's Google degree means she knows more. No wonder why addies face is not clearing up she wont listen to anyone including the dr she rather just complain that it's getting worse.
I genuinely don’t think it’s eczema. I have psoriasis on my head and I’m pretty sure that’s what it is and that may be why Vaseline isn’t helping
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

olemama wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
olemama wrote: What nonsense! This is the kid who handled MRIs and weird bladder tests and an examination of a fractured elbow without a peep. To call Landen a "little bitch" is simply disgusting. I pray you have no children.
Oh my God, shut up. Did you not see where I said I was joking??? FFS. People are constantly talking about the way Jess baby talks not only Landon but ALL the kids.
I would never seriously call any kid a little bitch....it was a joke. Good Lord.

It was not funny. And I do believe that people who say they are just "joking" use that to justify saying awful, inappropriate things. I have no problem with complaining about Jess but your comment was directed at a 4 year old.
Fuck off you sensitive little bitch, are you five or what? So annoying, she made a joke that’s it, if you have a mother Teresa complex it’s not our problem

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Addie just keeps looking more and more like Chris. It’s unfortunate.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Addie just keeps looking more and more like Chris. It’s unfortunate.
I always thought that too until I seen a baby picture of Jess. I still see Stabby in her, especially when she does that creeper smile thing. But the resemblance between her and baby Mess is uncanny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I can't imagine how a grown adult can get so excited about people in costumes and crappy looking rides. I really think she must be lagging a bit mentally. Landon gave no shits about Disney, but Jess was so hyped up and overexcited.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

olemama wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
olemama wrote: What nonsense! This is the kid who handled MRIs and weird bladder tests and an examination of a fractured elbow without a peep. To call Landen a "little bitch" is simply disgusting. I pray you have no children.

Oh what the fuck ever. People are constantly saying shit about the kids here too, not just Jess so go fuck off with that shit.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Addie just keeps looking more and more like Chris. It’s unfortunate.
I always thought that too until I seen a baby picture of Jess. I still see Stabby in her, especially when she does that creeper smile thing. But the resemblance between her and baby Mess is uncanny.

I agree that she looks soooo similar to Jesss. Ive always thought that. I can see stabby in her some but man, that child ia a Jess clone which is unfortunate bc Jess was a fugly child.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I really doubt mess has even tried anything on the baby's skin, I mean have we ever seen her put anything on it, or seen Addie with vaseline or anything on it? She wants that doctor to prescribe cream so I wouldn't e surprised if she doesn't treat it so it looks like nothing works just to try and get it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Lady6 wrote:I feel like some people forget jessica got pregnant on purpose TWICE as a teenager! She actively planned both pregnancies ( lilia and the twins) and has seemingly met no consequences for doing so. Heck, it almost seems like shes been rewarded for what shes done. And for me thats the root of why i feel like shes so unfairly in the position shes in. She was not a teen mother that fell pregnant accidentally and worked her ass off to better herself. She actively planned more children to other men. Pretty much pretended that she was going to better her life by going to college to get her degree (yeah right!). Then shes like, im going to be single and focus on the kids. Meets baby daddy #3 and has even more kids. This whole time people have encouraged and supported her, telling her how brave and strong she is. When really i feel she is nothig more than a manipulative liar. Obviously now shes also been substantially rewarded financially. Its just crazy. Sure she may be able to support herself of youtube now. But this bitch has been claiming youtube was her "job" since only having a few thousand subscribers. Obv she was not earning enough back then to support the idea of having a second pregancy (twins), but she didnt give a crap. But now shes all like 'youtube is my job' *playd with hair*. Well maybe its worked out that way now but dont act like you were in a secure situation to start with when planning those kids you selfish b*&ch

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I 100% agree about her having no consciences its annoying how she planned her pregnancies and was a teen mom on purpose and the proof is out there but yet people still condone her actions. I dont ever think she has had real single mom problems like alot of other women I don't even think she has worked an acutally real job in her life and had to miss out on her kids life on a daily basis like some single moms out there to me she is just an entitled youtube brat.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

peylizt192 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:And the whole smart ass comment about the lotion is freaken dumb.. Vaseline can help eczema we use it on my son's skin he has eczema worse then addies face I was told by our pedi to use a a greasy lotion then put Vaseline on top... But you know of course Jesse's Google degree means she knows more. No wonder why addies face is not clearing up she wont listen to anyone including the dr she rather just complain that it's getting worse.
I genuinely don’t think it’s eczema. I have psoriasis on my head and I’m pretty sure that’s what it is and that may be why Vaseline isn’t helping
I wish she would get her into a normal Dr to find out psoriasis is not a fun one to deal with either.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:I really doubt mess has even tried anything on the baby's skin, I mean have we ever seen her put anything on it, or seen Addie with vaseline or anything on it? She wants that doctor to prescribe cream so I wouldn't e surprised if she doesn't treat it so it looks like nothing works just to try and get it.

You know I find it silly that she did delayed imuzations doesn't like giving her kids meds but wants a prescribed cream..maybe because it being on addies face she doesn't think it makes addy look as pretty and you know shes all about the image.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Mommyof6 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:I really doubt mess has even tried anything on the baby's skin, I mean have we ever seen her put anything on it, or seen Addie with vaseline or anything on it? She wants that doctor to prescribe cream so I wouldn't e surprised if she doesn't treat it so it looks like nothing works just to try and get it.

You know I find it silly that she did delayed imuzations doesn't like giving her kids meds but wants a prescribed cream..maybe because it being on addies face she doesn't think it makes addy look as pretty and you know shes all about the image.
Wow that’s really it isn’t it! Because what other explanation could there be?

Holy shit I’m like actually disgusted at how shallow she is!! I hope her children are oblivious to how she judges them though doubtful.

“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick out teeth but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely”-Ronald Dohl.

Maybe that’s why jess looks so fucking old. Ugly thoughts
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

Did anyone else cringe at the parts where she kept saying it was her birthday? She was overly excited an d screeching because SHE was at Disneyland for HER birthday. We all know this trip wasn’t about or for Landen, it’s always about Jessica and this video just proved it even more! “We are going to meet Goofy for my birthday!!!” Or something along those lines... wth? She’s an adult stuck in teen mentality, she has serious issues about her childhood that’s why she loves Disneyland, it’s plain obvious

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

missmsg wrote:Did anyone else cringe at the parts where she kept saying it was her birthday? She was overly excited an d screeching because SHE was at Disneyland for HER birthday. We all know this trip wasn’t about or for Landen, it’s always about Jessica and this video just proved it even more! “We are going to meet Goofy for my birthday!!!” Or something along those lines... wth? She’s an adult stuck in teen mentality, she has serious issues about her childhood that’s why she loves Disneyland, it’s plain obvious

She mentioned it I believe three times in the first minute of the video. Grow the hell up it is your child's birthday trip not yours. If you're going to pick which kids to take on Holiday at least focus 100% of your attention on that child.

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I love how nearly every comment on her Instagram post of Lilia is asking about her grey/purple legs. Get her checked out Jesss, even your minions can see her anaemia.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
I'm glad she looks more like Jess tbh...I actually think if Jess had been a normal person without all of the babies/unhealthy lifestyle/crazy she'd be super pretty. Jess seems like the type to 'tease' her daughters to make herself feel better imagine her saying stuff like 'aw Addy my little chunkamonk with her fat thighs so cuuute hahaha' and 'haha everyone always jokes lilia and I look like sisters' *smiles with her wrinkled crone face*
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Mommyof6 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
I wish she would get her into a normal Dr to find out psoriasis is not a fun one to deal with either.
I used to have eczema as a child on my arms, and when it would flair up, my mom would put a small amount of cortisone on it to stop the itching. This worked for me, but I was also around 6 or 7 years old, not a baby. I don't necessarily recommend using that, because I am not a doctor and I don't know if it is safe for babies. But I agree that Jess should listen to the doctor rather than Google.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

charmed596 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:

Wow that’s really it isn’t it! Because what other explanation could there be?

Holy shit I’m like actually disgusted at how shallow she is!! I hope her children are oblivious to how she judges them though doubtful.

“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick out teeth but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely”-Ronald Dohl.

Maybe that’s why jess looks so fucking old. Ugly thoughts
I’m not even trying to be funny, but that part about the “wonky nosed crooked mouth...etc.” I thought you were describing Jesss. I’m dead serious, lmao. I didn’t realize it was an actual quote. Image

Return to “JesssFam”