Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:There is a photo in Instagram stories of someone wearing the dress it’s dosent look great or seem to suit her at all

Yes no offense to her, but it gives me an Amish vibe. Don't even know if that makes sense but that's the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw it. Definitely not a fan of that dress nor would I ever purchase it.
procrass562
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procrass562 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:There is a photo in Instagram stories of someone wearing the dress it’s dosent look great or seem to suit her at all

Yes no offense to her, but it gives me an Amish vibe. Don't even know if that makes sense but that's the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw it. Definitely not a fan of that dress nor would I ever purchase it.
My first reaction was that is looks like a scrubs dress. The top of the dress looks just like the scrubs my sister wears as a nurse.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bollie Brand

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And that puckering across the right breast is "perfect"? It makes one boob look bigger than the other!
They have a weird idea of "perfect".

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

lmmomSD wrote:And that puckering across the right breast is "perfect"? It makes one boob look bigger than the other!
They have a weird idea of "perfect".

I think it looks a lot better on her than Bonnie and Ellie.

Also is this a summer church dress? I wear dresses all summer because I find the cotton and flowiness cool. This just makes me sweat thinking about it. I am just trying to understand the thought process. I also only put on my AC when its sweltering because I hate being cold and the windows shut when its warm out. I wouldn't even wear polyester to a summer wedding because you end up in the heat.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I still can’t get over the print. If you’re only making one dress, why choose such a polarizing print? They are really limiting the amount of people who’d buy it by picking something so out there. I’ve seen plenty of pretty floral prints, I have nothing against floral. But this looks like Hawaiian wallpaper you’d find in a cheap vacation house. I just don’t think it’d be appealing to that many women, especially those of us living in colder climates. It just looks silly.

As for the sports bra, I don’t get that either. It’s too long to really be a bra and doesn’t seem supportive. I think it’d look dumb if you didn’t wear it with the matching leggings. And I think it’d also be uncomfortable to wear with a shirt over it as just a bra (with the zipper and awkward length). It’s more like an outfit for taking a fancy Instagram “work out” picture, not for actually being functional at the gym. How many people want to buy an expensive bra like that that hardly serves any purpose other than looking “cute” in a picture?

On one hand I feel bad for the people who have gotten items that don’t fit and haven’t heard back from customer service...but honestly it’s their fault for missing all the signs that this “business” is sketchy af and run by two complete morons. I’d never drop that much money on items I can’t return. You have to be a complete idiot to do that, just to support your favorite youtubers. No internet celebrity is worth wasting your hard earned money on solely out of support.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

It reminds me of an old lady muumuu. Like something a snow bird in her 80's would wear to check the mail.
Maybe it's the print. It gives me 1980's Florida sunporch wicker lounger cushion vibes.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
monstermonkey wrote:Yet another sign that those leggings are cheap as fuck! Bonnie was wearing them in her vlog today and I noticed that the bottom of the leg gaped so much. Good leggings don't do that!
In the picture Shari posted, there's a gap around the bottom band of the "sports bra". My daughter is very well endowed, and there's no way that thing would give her any support playing basketball. She'd get hit in the face running down the court!

I like a sports bra with a zipper, i feel like i can get a higher impact bra without having to dislocate my shoulders to get out of the thing (ain't nothing worse than trying to get your large chested, sweaty self out of a tight sports bra). But that bra is just for looks. Bonnie (that i know of) nor Ellie do any sort of physical activity strenuous enough to understand how a sports bra should be made. It's cute to power walk around the block in, but anything more than a light jog and i would be knocked out cold by my own boobs in that thing.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Tiger27 wrote:I still can’t get over the print. If you’re only making one dress, why choose such a polarizing print? They are really limiting the amount of people who’d buy it by picking something so out there. I’ve seen plenty of pretty floral prints, I have nothing against floral. But this looks like Hawaiian wallpaper you’d find in a cheap vacation house. I just don’t think it’d be appealing to that many women, especially those of us living in colder climates. It just looks silly.

As for the sports bra, I don’t get that either. It’s too long to really be a bra and doesn’t seem supportive. I think it’d look dumb if you didn’t wear it with the matching leggings. And I think it’d also be uncomfortable to wear with a shirt over it as just a bra (with the zipper and awkward length). It’s more like an outfit for taking a fancy Instagram “work out” picture, not for actually being functional at the gym. How many people want to buy an expensive bra like that that hardly serves any purpose other than looking “cute” in a picture?

On one hand I feel bad for the people who have gotten items that don’t fit and haven’t heard back from customer service...but honestly it’s their fault for missing all the signs that this “business” is sketchy af and run by two complete morons. I’d never drop that much money on items I can’t return. You have to be a complete idiot to do that, just to support your favorite youtubers. No internet celebrity is worth wasting your hard earned money on solely out of support.

I think you nailed the sports bra and leggings. It's an Instagram outfit 100%.
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

The print on the dress is a joke In the uk we have ‘shit shirt’ fancy dress theme and everyone wears this kind of print.I mean don’t get me wrong this dress could look nice in Hawaii on a beautiful beach but I can’t imagine going shopping in it or wearing it around town it’s far too garish and makes you stick out like a floral thumb

If Bonnie and Ellie and reading here can I just say a big THANK YOU personally.
I have never felt so smug - everyone is seeing the real YOU. Greedy entitled spoilt little brats. And your company is a joke. I am so glad you wasted your money on some excellent quality polyester for everyBODY everybody that is s,m, or large hmmm noBODY that is plus size, I am so glad you took us all on your trip to China because otherwise we wouldn’t have a clue where ALL your 3 pieces of your clothing line is made seeing as you don’t want to answer those questions.

Also may I add you silence is screaming guilty and embarrassed. So good work guys - you’ve done a sterling job of showing everyBODY the real you, it’s golden.

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

What do you guys think of about the fact that no one is replying to customer service messages? One person tweeted Bonnie and she replied "email customer service" but there are comments on Instagram that they have emailed customer service a few days ago and have not received any reply...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

That sports bra is cute if you have the chest of a teenage boy, but there is no way that my DDs would ever be contained by that thing
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Here is my response to the minions who tried to call me out:

They chose to put their lives on youtube. it comes along with their paycheck. I have watched bonnie for years. I loved her. I was one of her "fans" that was tweeting to youtube several times daily when she was being demonitized. But the day they launched the clothing line, she changed. I wasn't even one of the people asking questions (legit ones) and I saw the backlash she was getting. I was waiting for something. A vlog to explain it. A post on social media. Something. Instead they went silent. They ignored the questions about where clothing was made, they ignored people asking about sizing and measurements, they ignored people asking about prices, they ignored anything they considered negative. And that's the day I lost respect for Bonnie. I gave her days not willing to give up hope she would address the issues. But after about a week I made the decision to unsubscribe. I will not support her until she addresses the issues at hand with the clothing line. I am still subscribed to her instagram b/c I am still waiting for her to address the issue. I never wished anything bad for Bonnie, always wanted her to succeed and happy for her youtube success. But her attitute lately has proven a lot. She loved us when she needed us to tweet youtube, but now that she doesn't, she is publicly shouting out her "haters" who simply say they dont like her couch. Hope you get to read this before Bonnie deletes/and or blocks me.
And just like that...................I was blocked :D :D :D
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

gopedjane wrote:
KatAce95 wrote:I think Bonnie's reply to the 'bullying' about her couch is uncalled for, stating your opinion and saying, 'I don't like the couch, its color doesn't match the living room' is not bullying it's just their opinion. Naming them publicly when you know that your minions will attack them is not a good look. I feel like she saw Anna Saccone's tweets about her cyberbullies and thought she'd jump on the bandwagon too (I actually agreed with and liked Anna's Tweets).I feel like all the feedback and questions about Bollie have made her very defensive and her attitude has definitely changed, its not easy to admit that you messed up with pricing,quality,design etc when you've worked hard on something. It's disappointing to see that deleting any negative criticism or questions regarding Bollie and just 'Sweeping everything under the mat' is how she handles things.

We also live in a society where we watch so many home and decorating shows that many feel like we are decorators and are used to commenting on liking or disliking, it's nothing personal. Not everyone is going to have the same taste. I personally don't like how they lay out the living room and the rest of their furniture. I like the couch but not for that room. It's awkward to me BUT it's not my home I don't have to live there. I think this is how she is getting her Bollie feelings out. She's projecting.

Has anyone tagged themselves wearing the dress? This seems to be the item that they want to sell but it seems like it's all the leggings. I am wondering how the bottom looks, it looks like crap in the photos, there is too much material for the high/low to lay properly. It lays like a mullet.
"bolliebrand" posted a picture of a woman on their insta stories wearing the dress...........you can't even see the bottom on the dress!!!!! and of course the caption say's "you look PERFECT!" as a dig to all of us saying the dress isn't going to be perfect on everyone like they are claiming.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

I don’t mean to keep beating a dead horse, but I can’t get over their stupidity. First off, deleting the “popsockets” from their products tab didn’t do much considering the rest of their website has them all over. Also, they are just giving easy evidence that they are still using the pop socket brand name illegally.

Side note, it’s comical how much they’ve been ‘pushing’ the dress over everything else with making the video talking about it. Must not be getting any sales..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I e-mailed the pop socket representive that someone had linked the information to again and told them how they took the popsockets off their product page but were still showing them on their pictures of the phone cases and listed them on the information part of the phone cases and gave them the link to the pictures on the website and a lady named Erin wrote me back today and said they are taking action towards Bonnie and Ellie. :D
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

hellomydolly wrote:What do you guys think of about the fact that no one is replying to customer service messages? One person tweeted Bonnie and she replied "email customer service" but there are comments on Instagram that they have emailed customer service a few days ago and have not received any reply...

I e-mailed their customer service and asked them for exat measurement for the dress so I could make sure it would fit me since I'm kind of inbetween sizes..........they wrote me back less than 24 hours later and said "an xl fits a 14/16" and completely ignored my actual question about needing measurements and didn't give me any. So I replied just now and said, thanks but could you give me actual measurements. I would bet money I get either no responce or some other answer skirting around the actual question.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
monstermonkey wrote:Yet another sign that those leggings are cheap as fuck! Bonnie was wearing them in her vlog today and I noticed that the bottom of the leg gaped so much. Good leggings don't do that!
In the picture Shari posted, there's a gap around the bottom band of the "sports bra". My daughter is very well endowed, and there's no way that thing would give her any support playing basketball. She'd get hit in the face running down the court!

I like a sports bra with a zipper, i feel like i can get a higher impact bra without having to dislocate my shoulders to get out of the thing (ain't nothing worse than trying to get your large chested, sweaty self out of a tight sports bra). But that bra is just for looks. Bonnie (that i know of) nor Ellie do any sort of physical activity strenuous enough to understand how a sports bra should be made. It's cute to power walk around the block in, but anything more than a light jog and i would be knocked out cold by my own boobs in that thing.
Boy, you said it! Trying to get out of a sweaty sports bra if there's no zipper or hooks is a real struggle! This thing looks as though it doesn't offer any real support. You said it there, too. It's all about looking cute for IG.

hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:I don’t mean to keep beating a dead horse, but I can’t get over their stupidity. First off, deleting the “popsockets” from their products tab didn’t do much considering the rest of their website has them all over. Also, they are just giving easy evidence that they are still using the pop socket brand name illegally.

Side note, it’s comical how much they’ve been ‘pushing’ the dress over everything else with making the video talking about it. Must not be getting any sales..

I e-mailed the pop socket representive that someone had linked the information to again and told them how they took the popsockets off their product page but were still showing them on their pictures of the phone cases and listed them on the information part of the phone cases and gave them the link to the pictures on the website and a lady named Erin wrote me back today and said they are taking action towards Bonnie and Ellie. :D[/quote]Hahahahaha!!! Love it!!!!!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
hellomydolly wrote:What do you guys think of about the fact that no one is replying to customer service messages? One person tweeted Bonnie and she replied "email customer service" but there are comments on Instagram that they have emailed customer service a few days ago and have not received any reply...

I e-mailed their customer service and asked them for exat measurement for the dress so I could make sure it would fit me since I'm kind of inbetween sizes..........they wrote me back less than 24 hours later and said "an xl fits a 14/16" and completely ignored my actual question about needing measurements and didn't give me any. So I replied just now and said, thanks but could you give me actual measurements. I would bet money I get either no responce or some other answer skirting around the actual question.
You definitely won’t get a response now.

notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:I don’t mean to keep beating a dead horse, but I can’t get over their stupidity. First off, deleting the “popsockets” from their products tab didn’t do much considering the rest of their website has them all over. Also, they are just giving easy evidence that they are still using the pop socket brand name illegally.

I e-mailed the pop socket representive that someone had linked the information to again and told them how they took the popsockets off their product page but were still showing them on their pictures of the phone cases and listed them on the information part of the phone cases and gave them the link to the pictures on the website and a lady named Erin wrote me back today and said they are taking action towards Bonnie and Ellie. :D[/quote]Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”