KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Unknowngirly wrote:All I keep thinking about is when they first moved in and all the appliances were “stolen” and how not upset they were about it. Such a convenient robbery.
Right! They live in a nice neighborhood. I highly doubt it.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

MomOf286 wrote:I think honestly the big deal wasn't the appliances but the robbery in general. I would have a hard rime committing to a home that was robbed before I even moved in. Being robbed is my worst fear lol. That's why they spent so much money on that massive security system right away. I don't blame them there.
I don’t think that’s why. I think it was to get them back brand new for free. I know that area and it’s a nice neighborhood, not that nice neighborhoods don’t get robbed..if anything it’s worse in a nicer neighborhood. But they have very aware neighbors.
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

MomOf286 wrote:I think honestly the big deal wasn't the appliances but the robbery in general. I would have a hard rime committing to a home that was robbed before I even moved in. Being robbed is my worst fear lol. That's why they spent so much money on that massive security system right away. I don't blame them there.
Well Khoa is a robber so it’s ironic. He probably sells houses based on neighborhood safety too
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

dddddddddd wrote:I wonder every time khoa brings up being 'poor' if he's doing it for sympathy after the criminal past came out, or if he honestly believes he was hard done by. If he truly believes that he must have grown up a very sheltered life, just how they are raising the boys now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he honestly believes that. Every time it’s brought up in the vlogs he really has to emphasize and make sure every one knows he was poor

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Keren got free makeup from pixie beauty. Yet Keren is the worst at doing makeup. Literally wears mascara, foundation, and concealer. When have we ever seen her wear any blush or anything else for that matter. At this point you can wear a bag over your head everyday, but as long as you have a following these companies will send you free makeup products. If I was a makeup company I would donate makeup to single mothers, women's shelters, women in other countries who can't go into ulta and spend $150 on nothing. Ugh this world is all backwards!

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Totally random but I just looked up Bramfam and they are almost to 1 million!? A while ago KK had more followers than them. I personally don’t like Bramty, although Penelope is adorable, but I think it’s funny that they grew faster than KK.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Pineapples wrote:I’m 6ft and I’ve never eaten a crawfish in my life. I must be a real freak of nature Image

Agreed.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

ALeto90 wrote:Totally random but I just looked up Bramfam and they are almost to 1 million!? A while ago KK had more followers than them. I personally don’t like Bramty, although Penelope is adorable, but I think it’s funny that they grew faster than KK.
I cant stand Bramty. She clickbaits worse than KK. Btw are they even friends still? I doubt it since Bramty basically shaded Keren in one of her videos. These family vloggers are so fake lmao

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

I'm just wondering why would people ask for their advice?
Or is it to get their attention?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 62a95b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:“KKandBbayJ+LandOneOnTheWay” lmao
I barely noticed that lol, I think their fan is trying to hint a name change Image
& Jackson told Keren to go away and for Khoa to go to sleep, I died laughing

momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

I really hope that she didn’t ONLY use makeup wipes to take the makeup off her face and then went to bed. She might not have shown it idk, but that could be her skin isn’t looking good!!! Makeup wipes dont take all the makeup/ oils off your face and tend to just spread it around. I can’t stand when people do that!!

momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

Milkmama0306 wrote:I'm just wondering why would people ask for their advice?

Sorry to double post but I agree, who would ask people who make tons of money and dont actually work for “stress advice”??

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

ALeto90 wrote:Totally random but I just looked up Bramfam and they are almost to 1 million!? A while ago KK had more followers than them. I personally don’t like Bramty, although Penelope is adorable, but I think it’s funny that they grew faster than KK.
I remember a few months back, Kim K mentioned Bramty and her daughter and their channel, so I bet that helped lol.

Mitten Mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mitten Mama »

I honestly think people do that begging for sympathy and attention.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Mitten Mama wrote:

I honestly think people do that begging for sympathy and attention.

They never replied back

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I can't believe Keren complained about having to do that video thing with those girls. She made it seem like they did CONSTRUCTION WORK, like she's sooooooo tired and she worked sooo much. The other thing she mentioned is Khoa's real estate work and how that + the video with the girls took them a long time. WHY ARE YOU complaining about that, when you have nothing to do with it? It's Khoa's work. I seriously can't :roll: She's the complaining queen.

And about Jackson's parroting, I'm gonna say it again - please look at Ava, Jamie & Nikki's daughter. Ava turned two in January but she speaks like craaaazy! In the newest vlog she talks so much, complete sentences, like "I'm not grumpy anymore" , "Mommy I want to climb your mountains" (Nikki drew mountains on Ava's bedroom wall).
Levi too. He doesn't speak as much but the things he says are totally fine, and he understands without a problem. Jackson still doesn't know how to choose between two things.

I know every kid develops at it's own pace but Jackson DOESN'T develop at any pace. Doesn't say anything by himself. He never even says YES. He always says YEAH because K&K say it all of the time instead of YES. :roll:

I don't find it cute at all. And I also get annoyed by "go backwards" and "HEY MOMMY"! :roll:
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

So KEREN, maybe you guys should actually start vlogging earlier than only in the afternoon. This is what you consider your job but you don’t start vlogging until the afternoon? Every single day? If you were “soooo busy” in the moring (which I have a hard time believing) show us. What did we see today, more rocking chairs (which is overkill btw) and you washing your face?? Funny that they don’t show the kids dinner (bc they probably didn’t eat) or bedtime (bc we all know the bottle & paci are still a part of Jackson’s every day). ;)
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

momo_3849 wrote:I really hope that she didn’t ONLY use makeup wipes to take the makeup off her face and then went to bed. She might not have shown it idk, but that could be her skin isn’t looking good!!! Makeup wipes dont take all the makeup/ oils off your face and tend to just spread it around. I can’t stand when people do that!!

That completely grossed me out idk why. It was so dirty and she kept rubbing her face with it. She really should go see a dermatologist, her skin is horrible.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

momo_3849 wrote:

Sorry to double post but I agree, who would ask people who make tons of money and dont actually work for “stress advice”??

"Stress advice" gosh no, KK would only give her more stress. They would give her a headache that even all the doctors on this thread can't cure

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Wyattsmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wyattsmomma »

AuraBor wrote:I can't believe Keren complained about having to do that video thing with those girls. She made it seem like they did CONSTRUCTION WORK, like she's sooooooo tired and she worked sooo much. The other thing she mentioned is Khoa's real estate work and how that + the video with the girls took them a long time. WHY ARE YOU complaining about that, when you have nothing to do with it? It's Khoa's work. I seriously can't :roll: She's the complaining queen.

And about Jackson's parroting, I'm gonna say it again - please look at Ava, Jamie & Nikki's daughter. Ava turned two in January but she speaks like craaaazy! In the newest vlog she talks so much, complete sentences, like "I'm not grumpy anymore" , "Mommy I want to climb your mountains" (Nikki drew mountains on Ava's bedroom wall).
Levi too. He doesn't speak as much but the things he says are totally fine, and he understands without a problem. Jackson still doesn't know how to choose between two things.

I know every kid develops at it's own pace but Jackson DOESN'T develop at any pace. Doesn't say anything by himself. He never even says YES. He always says YEAH because K&K say it all of the time instead of YES. :roll:

I don't find it cute at all. And I also get annoyed by "go backwards" and "HEY MOMMY"! :roll:
Yes Ava is a smart little girl. You can totally tell the difference, can’t wait for the newest addition. (Nikki & Jamie)

Return to “KKandBabyJ”