Phil and Alex | Crowdfunding Our Way Through Life | Part 2

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Phil and Alex | Crowdfunding Our Way Through Life | Part 2

Unread post by blackroses »

MOD EDIT -
Original threads 1 & 2 were apparently accidentally merged, so I have split them back into two separate topics as the P&A thread has moved from the "Lesser Gossiped About" section to the main "YouTube Mommies" section.
- Snarkadoodle Doo

Continued from Part 1 - viewtopic.php?f=255&t=10572&p=899984#p899984

MESSAGE FROM ORIGINAL POSTER...
Funny title but also depressing because it’s true
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Crowdfunding our way through life

Unread post by eab424 »

blackroses wrote:Funny title but also depressing because it’s true
Yeah I was thinking about a title for a while, this is the one that stuck out.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Spot on with the new title. Lol
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Mommy359 wrote:Spot on with the new title. Lol
I thought so they've had accounts with crowdfunding sites I've never even heard of.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Lol @ Phil’s obnoxious Twitter “encouragement”
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

olivialinnea101 wrote:Lol @ Phil’s obnoxious Twitter “encouragement”
It's like he's trying to copy Joel Osteen. LOL
maggielim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielim »

on her doctors bio it says she has 20 years of experience, i wanna know how someone's worked in the infertility biz so long but JUST realized maybe alex should be treated as a clotting patient... basically after so many failed transfers
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

maggielim wrote:on her doctors bio it says she has 20 years of experience, i wanna know how someone's worked in the infertility biz so long but JUST realized maybe alex should be treated as a clotting patient... basically after so many failed transfers
There are doctors who are morons. A lot of REs see $$$$ not the person. IVF or ART has become more of a consumer area vs one done on people who truly need it. Not at all saying P&A don't but there are a lot who for odd and weird reasons do IVF. The one girl who left the real housewives of OC? She had IVF done a little over a year ago and it created more girls and 1 boy embryo. She wanted to give her husband another son since he had more daughters than sons and they implanted two 1 boy and one of the girls. Before their daughter even turned 1 they did IVF again to create boys. They have viable girl embryos already created and in storage. Hopefully they donate the embryos they don't use. It should be used to have kids not pick and choose how your family turns out.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

That is super gross. ^^
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

eab424 wrote:
maggielim wrote:on her doctors bio it says she has 20 years of experience, i wanna know how someone's worked in the infertility biz so long but JUST realized maybe alex should be treated as a clotting patient... basically after so many failed transfers
There are doctors who are morons. A lot of REs see $$$$ not the person. IVF or ART has become more of a consumer area vs one done on people who truly need it. Not at all saying P&A don't but there are a lot who for odd and weird reasons do IVF. The one girl who left the real housewives of OC? She had IVF done a little over a year ago and it created more girls and 1 boy embryo. She wanted to give her husband another son since he had more daughters than sons and they implanted two 1 boy and one of the girls. Before their daughter even turned 1 they did IVF again to create boys. They have viable girl embryos already created and in storage. Hopefully they donate the embryos they don't use. It should be used to have kids not pick and choose how your family turns out.
Yes, Megan from the OC. She had a baby girl and is now pregnant with twin boys. I hope she uses the other embryos or like you said, donates them. Heather also from the OC has embryos in storage that she won’t be using. I find that sad.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Yes, Megan from the OC. She had a baby girl and is now pregnant with twin boys. I hope she uses the other embryos or like you said, donates them. Heather also from the OC has embryos in storage that she won’t be using. I find that sad.[/quote]

Yeah I had a friend who got a late start and had 8 embryos frozen. She had a stillbirth and one live birth and decided her daughter would be the only child she had. She's been married almost as much as Liz Taylor LOL. I think some parents have this fear that the parents who get their embryos won't be good to them. Well I've never seen a couple who long to be parents be abusive. There are literally millions of embryos in frozen storage. I don't understand creating a huge number if your only going to use lets say 4 out of 8 then keep the 4 frozen indefinitely. If the situation were turned I would've definitely donated embryos to her because I just don't like seeing people in pain.

I saw on the news last night that a clinic in my area was starting a program to give out free embryos for adoption. If I didn't have my own I would do that. You do have to pay for the FET to transfer them however.
basicwitches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by basicwitches »

I'm new here! :) Phil creeps me out so much! Alex said in a video that her desire to be pregnant had gone but isn't this the third ivf in less than a year?
Schnatterinchen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Schnatterinchen »

eab424 wrote:
Schnatterinchen wrote:First of all, thanks for your explanations.

But why they deleted their video from yesterday ? Not enough clicks ?

The original title made it seem to some they were having a miscarriage. It was clickbait which is something they've resorted to several times. They changed the video's thumbnail and title (I believe they deleted the video and uploaded the same one because that one did not have too many thumbs down). Anyway it still has issues because the title's subject was only 20 seconds of the video. They were using their friends private personal story and Phil was parading his good deed around which was in very poor taste.
But that´s the other video. The video after that showed in thumbnail him and the older girl K brushing her teeth with a title like - what is most important in life - or so.

Now it changed to - surprise meet up - and another thumbnail.

So seems like THAT wasn´t - the most important thing in life - but meeting youtubers. Sad, really sad ...
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I dont really know what it is about these two but they seem fake and more worried about growing their channel than all the messages they share.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

Now they are trying to get grant money.

Another transfer funded.

I feel like someone should report them and let the authorities decide if its fraud. Im not saying it is- but I feel like it should be explored.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Itsmyopinionn83 wrote:Now they are trying to get grant money.

Another transfer funded.

I feel like someone should report them and let the authorities decide if its fraud. Im not saying it is- but I feel like it should be explored.

They want grant money, for what?
maggielim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielim »

Itsmyopinionn83 wrote:Now they are trying to get grant money.

Another transfer funded.

i wonder if thats why they've been so silent about the transfer. alex probably has it in her head she'll do another transfer. someone needs to stop them man
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

eab424 wrote:Thought this was an appropriate title for a new thread. Funny and true at the same time
It is a good title. I was going to suggest "The Oh So Grateful" for the new title LOL.
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

Are they really not going to address anything since the last scan it's actually making me so mad , why not say we will have another scan on xyz date or we doing hcg every 48 hours again or something ? These people live public lives but then ignore topics they have put out there
basicwitches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by basicwitches »

I think they have a scan the same day each week.

Return to “Phil and Alex”