BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Still I wouldn't put it past an exposing page making an account and trying to bump up dead threads for reaching a d speculation to have content. We have seen weird and extreme things being done.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
Nikier wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:The thread was already dead. Maybe Becca's views went down and she got thirsty for more attention. Also we comment on things a said YouTube mom put out herself. Not giving the best to her children and dropping their fourth baby on floor. They dropped her.....their fourth child. They are not allowed of these mistakes. And actually having 4 children on 1 lousy paycheck is deadbeat selfish. So no. I can comment as much as I want as no one actually name called her about her looks or appearance. If you can sleep peacefully at night because these children are in poverty because their mother was selfish, I can't. I value lives too much and actually no one said we feel superior. She is the example to avoid for sure but no one is perfect. Have a good day/night Becca or Becca's friend/minion/follower. Image
This person posted this on several threads

Several threads about Becca or several threads about other people? I only ask because Becca has not changed over the years so repeating what has been said should be expected.
She posts the same thing on Jesssfam thread and people there said this person copy+pasted on every thread she could.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Am i the only one who saw something about her doing microblading some time this week?
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes I saw that too. It was on an insta story.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

How does she have money to do this stuff? It blows my mind.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

In her "What's on my phone" video she shows that she is getting $13,000 back in taxes.
Why someone would want to blow around $700 on eyebrows that is said to need touch ups every 6-12 months is beyond me especially since I have seen some that don't look very good and filling them out is not that difficult. Also, you generally need more than one session and sessions can take up to two or more hours which she doesn't care to be away from her daughter after bitching about having to not feed her daughter for two hours for the doctors visit?
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!
I’m fuming over this girls idiocy

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

LoverNotAFighter wrote:This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!

And what has this to do with Becca's thread?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:
LoverNotAFighter wrote:This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!

And what has this to do with Becca's thread?
Crazy bitch is posting the video on every thread
jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:In her "What's on my phone" video she shows that she is getting $13,000 back in taxes.
Why someone would want to blow around $700 on eyebrows that is said to need touch ups every 6-12 months is beyond me especially since I have seen some that don't look very good and filling them out is not that difficult. Also, you generally need more than one session and sessions can take up to two or more hours which she doesn't care to be away from her daughter after bitching about having to not feed her daughter for two hours for the doctors visit?
How is she getting that amount back when she doesn't even work? Does Byrce work? I thought he had a minimum wage job.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jacqueline94 wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:In her "What's on my phone" video she shows that she is getting $13,000 back in taxes.
How is she getting that amount back when she doesn't even work? Does Byrce work? I thought he had a minimum wage job.

The people I know that work the least end up getting the most back. I know someone that works 2-3 days a week and she is getting back $13,000. It's insane! My husband works 2 jobs and we aren't even getting close to that amount lol. I'm not complaining though because he makes enough for us to survive throughout the year.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d6b4d8.jpg[/img]

That’s a no from me Image
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just wait a month and a half from now and you'll see how they fade out and there are dark patches. I find it funny though that she wanted to be a makeup artist.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

I like the result. Lol I guess I have bushy eyebrows by nature myself. I have never microbladed them though.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:I like the result. Lol I guess I have bushy eyebrows by nature myself. I have never microbladed them though.
Mine are somewhat bushy but I just pluck them and fill them in. I didn't think hers were very bushy to begin with though. My cousin had it done and it just looks like a dull brown eye pencil drew them after it was done over a month ago but she may still have another session. I don't know lol.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

It kinda defeats the purpose of plucking them? Since you would need to fill them in? And risk having thin eyebrows on the end. Shaping them is another story. I assume you mean that.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:I like the result. Lol I guess I have bushy eyebrows by nature myself. I have never microbladed them though.
I like them in that picture but not in the other she posted. They look better than Vanessas lol
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:It kinda defeats the purpose of plucking them? Since you would need to fill them in? And risk having thin eyebrows on the end. Shaping them is another story. I assume you mean that.
I shape them by plucking them to the size/shape I want them and then I fill them in (darken them a little) I will have a unibrow if I don't pluck though along with have so many strays lol. I am not going to lie I hate upkeep but I would also hate to fork out $700 just for my eyebrows but I mean if that's her biggest insecurity then hopefully they turn out how she wants. But I am also not the kind of person that does not spend $200-$300 on getting my hair done. My kids are my expenses though so I don't generally spend a lot on myself and I notice many others that are the same way like the feeling of guilt. I always figure why spend $200 on hair when I could buy them something lol.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Those brows don't suit her face at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ahhhh I don't like boxy eyebrows with the sense of the front part being square. I don't mind thick eyebrows but that boxy from is kinda iffy on me. I just saw all the pictures.....

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”