ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Jeni has mentioned the children coming over several times and his ex has recent pictures of him with their children, so he appears to be an involved dad. I think Jeni is a trainwreck and a piss-poor excuse for a "mother", but I still think it would be funny as hell if she got pregnant. I wonder how she was able to afford to purchase the house without having a real job.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

MemyselfandI wrote:Jeni has mentioned the children coming over several times and his ex has recent pictures of him with their children, so he appears to be an involved dad. I think Jeni is a trainwreck and a piss-poor excuse for a "mother", but I still think it would be funny as hell if she got pregnant. I wonder how she was able to afford to purchase the house without having a real job.

Well she did own the house she had with her husband. If it was mostly paid off, she would have gotten a portion of that in the divorce. I don’t know how else she would have come up with the money.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I wonder if she paid for it with their "date fund"? I remember her saying that Frankie-doodle told her to set up an emergency fund so if their relationship failed, she would have the money to move out and find a new place to live, but if their relationship succeeded, they would use that money as a down payment for a home together. Could that be where she got the money?
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Frank abandoned his wife when she was pregnant with their twins so I don't think it'd be wise for her to get pregnant. And the fact he's bi/possibly gay and an arrogant selfish prick.
Krümel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Krümel »

wasteoftime wrote:Frank abandoned his wife when she was pregnant with their twins so I don't think it'd be wise for her to get pregnant. And the fact he's bi/possibly gay and an arrogant selfish prick.
Why do you think that he is no or gay?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ladida52 »

wasteoftime wrote:Frank abandoned his wife when she was pregnant with their twins so I don't think it'd be wise for her to get pregnant. And the fact he's bi/possibly gay and an arrogant selfish prick.
WHAT??
kjb223
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kjb223 »

Spill the tea sis!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

MemyselfandI wrote:Yup, the dark haired woman is Heidi and all the kids belong to boyfriendboyfriendboyfriend. Jeni is such a downgrade from Heidi. As I was doing my research, I noticed that Instantcheck claimed Jeni was seen at Frank's house on April 25, 2008. I think that just happened because she lives there now and the website is just always going to associate her with the place, but I allowed myself a few minutes in conspiracy town. What If Frank and Jeni have been hooking up this entire time, or at least off/on? I doubt it, but I would find it funny nonetheless. Her rental was 9 minutes away from Frankie-doodle's, so ya never know....
Damn it is hard to imagine a man who would have 5 kids with someone then leave. That is a lot of kids... She looks like their older sibling in the photos, too. If just looks off.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I'm dying to know more about Frank-a-doodle dumping his (better in every way) ex while she was pregnant with their twins, while also having 3 other children. (wow, what a winner, winner, organic chicken in their co-owned roasted chicken dinner) You know what, I'm going to go full-on Alex Jones and run with my conspiracy theory. Deacon was born the year Frank and Heidi were divorced and Jeni and Derek divorced not long after Drake was born. In fact, even Jeni says their marriage officially started to die during her second pregnancy. What if Jeni and Frank *did* meet in 2008 and had 2 children together? That would explain the deterioration of Jeni/Derek's marriage, along with his drug use and other issues. It would explain how Jeni could still afford organic produce while only working part-time or not at all. It would explain why Derek was kind of flaky with his boys for a while.

What if he was reeling from the news that Deacon and Drake weren't really his and needed time to accept the situation an decide if he wanted to parent children that weren't really his? Maybe Jeni and Frank separated for a bit during the divorce (that Frank represented her in) in order to keep up appearances and not hurt her settlement. That would explain her relationship with the rancher, that she seemingly cheated on the entire time. (I wonder if she's still BFFs with his mother? She sure seems to love collecting mothers. I wonder if Derek and Frankie's mother are part of the fan club? I know Jeni claims she's still BFFs with Derek's mom, but who the hell knows.) It would also explain why she moved only 9 minutes away from her "divorce lawyer" years before their relationship supposedly started. At first I thought that this was an out-of-the-question, totally crazy theory, but I think there's enough circumstantial evidence to at least have a discussion.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

MemyselfandI wrote:I'm dying to know more about Frank-a-doodle dumping his (better in every way) ex while she was pregnant with their twins, while also having 3 other children. (wow, what a winner, winner, organic chicken in their co-owned roasted chicken dinner) You know what, I'm going to go full-on Alex Jones and run with my conspiracy theory. Deacon was born the year Frank and Heidi were divorced and Jeni and Derek divorced not long after Drake was born. In fact, even Jeni says their marriage officially started to die during her second pregnancy. What if Jeni and Frank *did* meet in 2008 and had 2 children together? That would explain the deterioration of Jeni/Derek's marriage, along with his drug use and other issues. It would explain how Jeni could still afford organic produce while only working part-time or not at all. It would explain why Derek was kind of flaky with his boys for a while.

What if he was reeling from the news that Deacon and Drake weren't really his and needed time to accept the situation an decide if he wanted to parent children that weren't really his? Maybe Jeni and Frank separated for a bit during the divorce (that Frank represented her in) in order to keep up appearances and not hurt her settlement. That would explain her relationship with the rancher, that she seemingly cheated on the entire time. (I wonder if she's still BFFs with his mother? She sure seems to love collecting mothers. I wonder if Derek and Frankie's mother are part of the fan club? I know Jeni claims she's still BFFs with Derek's mom, but who the hell knows.) It would also explain why she moved only 9 minutes away from her "divorce lawyer" years before their relationship supposedly started. At first I thought that this was an out-of-the-question, totally crazy theory, but I think there's enough circumstantial evidence to at least have a discussion.
Lol
Have you ever seen Jenis kids and a picture of her ex? They are identical, especially her older boy.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Yes, I've seen the unruly bra...I mean, Deacon and Drake, as well as Derek. It's just a theory. Let me have some fun. ;) :D
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

I’ve never seen Derek.. is he attractive at all?
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

avabrooke1226 wrote:I’ve never seen Derek.. is he attractive at all?
I don't think so...I think Frank is much better looking than Derek. Deacon does look EXACTLY like his father! Drake has some derek in him as well.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Brynn1130 wrote:
avabrooke1226 wrote:I’ve never seen Derek.. is he attractive at all?
I don't think so...I think Frank is much better looking than Derek. Deacon does look EXACTLY like his father! Drake has some derek in him as well.
Oh wow I just saw the spaghetti video and you’re right, definitely not good looking. Was he already on drugs at this point? He seems like he’s nervous/rushing. He seems sweet to deacon though.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Why all the videos about her past relationship? Is she hurting for money?
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

Probably...
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

So in her livestream today she said that 4 months ago her boyfriend got deacon a pair of golf shorts and he didn't seem appreciative of them so to teach him a lesson she doesn't get him any birthday presents!! And so deacon decided instead of having a bday party he would rather get his ipad screen fixed instead, and that was last week. That was his only present. Does that seem a little etreme dragging out teaching him a lesson for 4 months? ?? And on his bday of all days

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Yes that’s absolutely ridiculous especially for something minor like that. I mean I can totally understand teaching your kids to be appreciative but that is extreme. Did ya’ll see on Instagram where she said Drake took the baseball bat to Deacon’s newly fixed IPad and smashed it because he was mad. That is not normal in my opinion! I have a son Drake’s age and he gets frustrated and sometimes has a hard to expressing this frustration and feeling but he would never even think of doing something like that!
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

allimac789 wrote:Yes that’s absolutely ridiculous especially for something minor like that. I mean I can totally understand teaching your kids to be appreciative but that is extreme. Did ya’ll see on Instagram where she said Drake took the baseball bat to Deacon’s newly fixed IPad and smashed it because he was mad. That is not normal in my opinion! I have a son Drake’s age and he gets frustrated and sometimes has a hard to expressing this frustration and feeling but he would never even think of doing something like that!
Yea, there has got to be something more to that then is being sad. Then my brother is using my thing and I am mad. This is really not normal angry.... I hope this isn't just brushed off because I think that is serious.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

If Deacon lost out on birthday presents because of golfing shorts (which is ridiculous because you know damn well those boys only play golf because Frank does, so those shorts were more about Frank than Deacon. The whole reason he was punished was because Deacon's lack of simpering bruised Frankie-doodle's precious ego. You are required by law to provide clothing for your child, so you shouldn't get praise for doing the bare minimum to avoid going to jail), Drake better get punished for his stunt. Deacon was just being a typical kid, but Drake was completely out of line. I hope Jeni doesn't brush off his actions because not only would that encourage bad behavior, it would create a rift between the boys. It would only be natural for Deacon to feel anger and resentment for losing out on birthday presents over shorts, yet Drake gets a pass on destroying his property, which will be illegal when he's older. Deacon always gets the short end of the stick. Remember when he had to use his old, torn backpack for school because Jeni felt he hadn't taken care of it and wanted to teach him a lesson, yet she bought herself a new car, even though by her own admission she hadn't taken care of the old one? Why did Jeni get a clean slate, but Deacon didn't? I hope Derrick and Heather threw him a party. Maybe one day when Deacon is older he can go live with his father. Jeni would lose her shit if that ever happened and it would be fun to see.

Return to “CandidMommy”