• Advertisement

NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Postby clashingpiglet » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 pm

cat9480 wrote:
clashingpiglet wrote:
cat9480 wrote:I wonder how much Bryan spent on his limited edition Steve Jobs doll?

What’s up with Missy’s eye? Looks like she has a ruptured blood vessel or something...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They go for less than $100 when they show up

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Interesting. That is surprisingly reasonable for a Bryan purchase. I had no idea how much to even guess, but knowing Bryan and his love of all things exclusive (at least in his mind) and expensive, I was thinking more.

Lol if I would've known he was in the market, I would have listed one with a buy it now price of $1200 I'm sure he would've considered it reasonable and bought it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
clashingpiglet
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby saltysgirl » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:30 pm

I don't know if anyone said it yet, but Missy is trying to keep up with Ellie with how in today's vlog they showed Missy styling Ollie's hair and explaining everything she does to his hair. Just how Ellie a few vlogs ago showed herself cutting the boys' hair and sorta explaining how she cuts their hair. They always copy each other in one way or another. They act all friendly and like they are best friends on camera but I just know they are always secretly competing with each other and try to outdo the other. Just saying.
saltysgirl
Amateur

Postby MadeHD » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:12 am

youngmommy wrote:E&J are now getting more views in a day in their latest videos

Maybe quicker to view a video but the numbers are still better even with less uploads and crap content. I think this is just background noise for parents and kids.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker

Postby msrubeus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:21 am

saltysgirl wrote:I don't know if anyone said it yet, but Missy is trying to keep up with Ellie with how in today's vlog they showed Missy styling Ollie's hair and explaining everything she does to his hair. Just how Ellie a few vlogs ago showed herself cutting the boys' hair and sorta explaining how she cuts their hair. They always copy each other in one way or another. They act all friendly and like they are best friends on camera but I just know they are always secretly competing with each other and try to outdo the other. Just saying.
It seems innocent enough to get ideas from each other.... but here's the thing about it to me..... Ellie has something that Missy still has never acquired. Ellie has professional level skill as a hair stylist. So when YouTube dries up, and ripping off content film each other has no payoff anymore, who's going to show up who? It'll be Ellie when she is able to get a job and help support her family later on down the road. What skill does Missy have? She's a self proclaimed professional baby maker.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Talker

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 am

I don't think Missy wants another baby at all. I think that little speech was to shut the minions up for a hot minute. She gets so uptight and tore up when they are constantly asking her if she is pregnant. That speech was damage control bc THEY are the ones that start the baby talk nonsense then Missy gets pissy about it. Adding it to the title was just click bait. Now they can have the minions defend them when someone says Missy looks pregnant in the comments. They have a habit of doing this, giving the minions fuel to defend anything that upsets Missy in any way.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:41 am

Pffffft. Ellie will _never_ be able to "support" her family as a hairdresser. Number one, it would interfere with her laying around in bed. Second, have you seen the haircuts she's done? Not good.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby msrubeus » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 am

lmmomSD wrote:Pffffft. Ellie will _never_ be able to "support" her family as a hairdresser. Number one, it would interfere with her laying around in bed. Second, have you seen the haircuts she's done? Not good.

Lol, well, "help support" anyway... She was still doing hair when I started watching them... I don't watch them often, I don't think I've really watched them in a year, but she could probably get a job is all I'm saying. What did as Missy do exactly at her old job? Her personal work ethic aside, I have had a lot of bad haircuts in salons... So really the only requirement to do hair is the beautician license. You apparently don't have to be good at it.

msrubeus
Talker

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:41 am

msrubeus wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Pffffft. Ellie will _never_ be able to "support" her family as a hairdresser. Number one, it would interfere with her laying around in bed. Second, have you seen the haircuts she's done? Not good.

Lol, well, "help support" anyway... She was still doing hair when I started watching them... I don't watch them often, I don't think I've really watched them in a year, but she could probably get a job is all I'm saying. What did as Missy do exactly at her old job? Her personal work ethic aside, I have had a lot of bad haircuts in salons... So really the only requirement to do hair is the beautician license. You apparently don't have to be good at it.

I think it was basic secretarial work at the Chamber of Commerce (?)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:48 pm

So...I watched the baby vlog. I am pleasantly surprised.

First of all, look at Missy asking Ollie open ended questions!

Secondly, they just seem super normal to me. Missy went out *by herself* with two kids to go shopping — and went back to put Finn down for a nap, and then shopped solo with Ollie at multiple shops.

Color me impressed! Maybe Bryan wasn’t lying when he said less blogging was doing his family good.
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Also, she did buy Ollie something...but it wasn’t a toy. It was a Venus fly trap. It was educational, and he seemed thrilled over it.
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Most of the time when Missy has gone shopping alone in the past Suzanne or Cassie was with her and just hiding off camera.

But yay Missy for parenting her own children

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby tintin15 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:00 pm

It's a good thing they're not having a baby right now since they're not great with Finn and Ollie, but man. That's probably the only thing that will make me watch them steadily again, and I have to wait at least until the end of the year! Though I'm starting to doubt if they'll have another baby. They keep pushing it back.
tintin15
True Gossiper

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:55 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Most of the time when Missy has gone shopping alone in the past Suzanne or Cassie was with her and just hiding off camera.

Normally they don’t try to hard to hide it, and it’s spotted fairly easy. I think Ollie is at that age where it’ll be hard to actively hide things from the camera...until he learns to play along. (Which might be soon — he’s talking to the camera saying “guys”.)

Yes, basic parenting, but considering just a month ago Missy was doing neither of these things, I wanted to acknowledge it.

Bryan still seems like Bryan. I definitely thought what he was drinking in the house could be a meal replacement shakes. It looked similar to a video I saw inn Buzzfeed about juice fasts. This studio thing is his album/documentary all over again.
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 pm

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Most of the time when Missy has gone shopping alone in the past Suzanne or Cassie was with her and just hiding off camera.

Normally they don’t try to hard to hide it, and it’s spotted fairly easy. I think Ollie is at that age where it’ll be hard to actively hide things from the camera...until he learns to play along. (Which might be soon — he’s talking to the camera saying “guys”.)

Yes, basic parenting, but considering just a month ago Missy was doing neither of these things, I wanted to acknowledge it.

Bryan still seems like Bryan. I definitely thought what he was drinking in the house could be a meal replacement shakes. It looked similar to a video I saw inn Buzzfeed about juice fasts. This studio thing is his album/documentary all over again.

There have been quite a few times that the only way we knew Suzanne was with her was because she accidentally walked into view (from a distance) and someone had a keen enough eye to notice. Or we spotted two purses in the cart. It’s not that Missy didn’t care that we knew, it’s that she wasn’t as clever at hiding it as she thought. All I’m saying is, I’m not going to assume Missy was on her own just because they didn’t vlog a Hollister.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Theirmom » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:33 pm

They really are just completely abandoning their base, aren’t they? Neither one of them have posted on social media since yesterday. Usually on their days off, Bryan tries to engage more with his twitter followers, but he hasn’t graced the minions with a reply in a few days, at least.

Whatever they’re working on has to be more than just vanity projects. Are they really so stupid that they’d alienate their fan base to pursue a venture that wouldn’t be a sure payoff? His music only did well due to minion pre-orders. Their Facebook show was a total flop because the majority of their viewers aren’t old enough for their own accounts, and they didn’t pimp it out enough on their other platforms.

Hopefully they’re starting something like a consulting firm or production studio where they can make money off other people. The vague plans they’ve “shared” so far will not be lucrative without their fan base. Which means they’re either very stupid about how “loyal” finicky tweens are, or they’re planning something entirely different from what they’ve shared.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MadeHD » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:55 pm

facebook show :?

I think Bryan edited the vlog to try to make it appear Suzie wasn't around. Also, on Social Blade it doesn't look like the money is suffering so they are going to be ok with alienating the kids. Just another day, just another dollar. Bryan in music will be great I can't wait until he ass gets sued for stealing someones stuff. You can do that to nice people and get away with it, but scum of the earth...nah they don't roll like that. :D
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
MadeHD
Talker

Postby Theirmom » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Literally posted 5 minutes after my last post Image

“Took a couple of days off work”? Does that mean more no-vlog days?
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper

Postby sammibro » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:24 pm

I’m willing to bet they have post notifications turned on for this forum. Gotta prove the haterzzz wrong!

sammibro
True Gossiper

Postby janem » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:36 pm

He wasn’t off Twitter completely. He posted something about Harlem Shake yesterday.

He didn’t go to Dland with missy and ginger. So my guess is he was with Carl planning something.

Missy had a girls night with that Brooke girl and Jinger. I still wonder why she didn’t take Finn with. Them to Dland. Can’t see Bryan staying with him.

I agree, I find it hard to believe that Missy actually went out shopping without her mom.

Can they get notices from this forum?

janem
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Anyone with an account can get notifications from the forum.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby amyfalafal » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:15 pm

havent read on here or watched them in a couple of weeks. seems sooooo boring now lol
amyfalafal
Gossiper

Postby YellowSweater1950 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:00 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:

There have been quite a few times that the only way we knew Suzanne was with her was because she accidentally walked into view (from a distance) and someone had a keen enough eye to notice. Or we spotted two purses in the cart. It’s not that Missy didn’t care that we knew, it’s that she wasn’t as clever at hiding it as she thought. All I’m saying is, I’m not going to assume Missy was on her own just because they didn’t vlog a Hollister.

You bring up good points. I am leaning toward there was no hollister, but....that could have been the real reason she returned Finn back home. She knew her ‘limits’. LOL
YellowSweater1950
Informer

Postby Ducklings4 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:00 am

I realized I have not watched them in three weeks or so. I guess the random uploading they do has gotten them off my radar.

Ducklings4
True Gossiper

Postby Kish » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 am

Theirmom wrote:They really are just completely abandoning their base, aren’t they? Neither one of them have posted on social media since yesterday. Usually on their days off, Bryan tries to engage more with his twitter followers, but he hasn’t graced the minions with a reply in a few days, at least.

Whatever they’re working on has to be more than just vanity projects. Are they really so stupid that they’d alienate their fan base to pursue a venture that wouldn’t be a sure payoff? His music only did well due to minion pre-orders. Their Facebook show was a total flop because the majority of their viewers aren’t old enough for their own accounts, and they didn’t pimp it out enough on their other platforms.

Hopefully they’re starting something like a consulting firm or production studio where they can make money off other people. The vague plans they’ve “shared” so far will not be lucrative without their fan base. Which means they’re either very stupid about how “loyal” finicky tweens are, or they’re planning something entirely different from what they’ve shared.

I recently (randomly) googled them (not using Google though …) to access their YouTube page, I came across this website for a “finance, investment strategies and wealth management” firm (and shared on the forum :) ).

http://www.dailybumps.com/

Do you or does anyone think it’s linked to B&M? I struggle imagining that it’s not the case …
Kish
Informer

Postby ewitsme » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:59 am

Kish wrote:
Theirmom wrote:They really are just completely abandoning their base, aren’t they? Neither one of them have posted on social media since yesterday. Usually on their days off, Bryan tries to engage more with his twitter followers, but he hasn’t graced the minions with a reply in a few days, at least.

I recently (randomly) googled them (not using Google though …) to access their YouTube page, I came across this website for a “finance, investment strategies and wealth management” firm (and shared on the forum :) ).

http://www.dailybumps.com/

Do you or does anyone think it’s linked to B&M? I struggle imagining that it’s not the case …
we talked about this in an earlier chat and I think someone discovered that it was some company from China.

:love2: play with tea you get burned from it :love2:
ewitsme
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps