maggielim
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by maggielim »

notsarah wrote:
maggielim wrote:im dying to know if this pregnancy will end up being successful. i dont mean this in a "dark" way either. just curiosity mostly
I think it will but I worry about Phil and Alex's.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
i totally agree.
maggielim
Talker
Talker

here4thepopcorn wrote:
maggielim wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Who gives AF about "Ashe" it's all fak3, shouldn't ever even be a topic here anymore. It's clearly someone from here trying to make drama.
look, i dont care if you have multiple accounts, thats your business and im not the ytmd nazi, i feel no need to report you. if you feel the need to have multiple again do you, just quit talking to me and responding to my posts. you dont rule the thread, i can bring up any topic i want. love and light friend
I am not any of the above people and I am tired of talk on this forum deviating to an unverified twitter account that could be run by some child who is bored at home.
if you have issues with the topic at hand, simple dont respond! it's that easy. no ones forcing you to engage in any conversation that doesnt personally interest you.
lalaland
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lalaland »

I come here to read gossip about R+J, but gosh, all this "let's accuse each other about being R/J/K" is so boring. I'm looking to "waste" my time with gossip about them, not high school fights...

EDIT to say that I have found all the opinions about R+J pretty enlightening haha I had not thought about some of the things that I've read, but they make sense!
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Someone PM me with the info on multiple accounts please, and I will look into it.
Its maggielim. She keeps trying to say everyone else has multiples but its her.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

maggielim wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:Someone PM me with the info on multiple accounts please, and I will look into it.
i just sent you a pm with some information. hopefully you're able to resolve this and make this thread a positive experience for everyone.
You're the psycho with 10+ accounts and always in here trying to start drama and say everyone else is the troll. Get a life!
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

I swear to god this thread just repeats itself over and over. WHO CARES if people have multiple accounts. STOP ACCUSING. AND JUST LET THE FREAKING GOSSIP FLOW. If you don't want to talk about ashe then change the topic and stop whining about it.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Curious wrote:I swear to god this thread just repeats itself over and over. WHO CARES if people have multiple accounts. STOP ACCUSING. AND JUST LET THE FREAKING GOSSIP FLOW. If you don't want to talk about ashe then change the topic and stop whining about it.

No one is whining and yes this BS pointing fingers needs to stop and once maggielim is removed or gets over herself and stops starting dumb drama unfortunately it will continue. She's the same way on all other threads.
maggielim
Talker
Talker

MomOf286 wrote:
Curious wrote:I swear to god this thread just repeats itself over and over. WHO CARES if people have multiple accounts. STOP ACCUSING. AND JUST LET THE FREAKING GOSSIP FLOW. If you don't want to talk about ashe then change the topic and stop whining about it.

No one is whining and yes this BS pointing fingers needs to stop and once maggielim is removed or gets over herself and stops starting dumb drama unfortunately it will continue. She's the same way on all other threads.
god. you're the one pointing fingers and you legit act like a child arguing with their sibling in the back seat of the car. "i didnt do she she did" "blah blah blah she did it first"

grow tf up.
maggielim
Talker
Talker

my point exactly. her behavior proves my point even more. hopefully the mod can see this
maggielim
Talker
Talker

im going to apologize on "momof286's" behavior. i brought up the ashe topic, doesn't mean everyone has to jump into the ashe conversation, you can ignore it or politely ask someone to move it to private message if you're tired of seeing the notifications. there's no need to be disrespectful or immature. cmon now.

edit: also, anyone can see my posts on other threads, i have nothing to hide. im just a normal poster :) i share my opinions and go on with my life.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Too funny!
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

maggielim wrote:im going to apologize on "momof286's" behavior. i brought up the ashe topic, doesn't mean everyone has to jump into the ashe conversation, you can ignore it or politely ask someone to move it to private message if you're tired of seeing the notifications. there's no need to be disrespectful or immature. cmon now.

edit: also, anyone can see my posts on other threads, i have nothing to hide. im just a normal poster :) i share my opinions and go on with my life.
I'm sorry, but didn't you use to be maggielin - with an n? Why are you now maggielim?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I feel like there's a whole lot of this going on in this thread now. I don't even recognise who is real and who is not, anymore. You're all the same person and it looks CRAZY.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

ashlynxo wrote:
maggielim wrote:im going to apologize on "momof286's" behavior. i brought up the ashe topic, doesn't mean everyone has to jump into the ashe conversation, you can ignore it or politely ask someone to move it to private message if you're tired of seeing the notifications. there's no need to be disrespectful or immature. cmon now.

I'm sorry, but didn't you use to be maggielin - with an n? Why are you now maggielim?
Mmhm!
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:I feel like there's a whole lot of this going on in this thread now. I don't even recognise who is real and who is not, anymore. You're all the same person and it looks CRAZY.
Haha! Yes, I am you and you are me. Its a conspiracy to take over lmfao.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

It's weird to see how their dynamic has changed pre-IVF, post first transfer, and then after Brynn and deployment... just seems that it becomes more forced as time goes on.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

yeahwhatever wrote:It's weird to see how their dynamic has changed pre-IVF, post first transfer, and then after Brynn and deployment... just seems that it becomes more forced as time goes on.
Absolutely. I think they do this totally for their “fans” so they can all scream #relationshipgoals. If you look at the comments on her latest video of when they got to see each other, everyone is like omg I want a guy to look at me the way Justin looks at Rachelle blah blah blah. She LOVES that. Eats it up. She needs it for her deflated ego. It’s pretty sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
yeahwhatever wrote:It's weird to see how their dynamic has changed pre-IVF, post first transfer, and then after Brynn and deployment... just seems that it becomes more forced as time goes on.
Absolutely. I think they do this totally for their “fans” so they can all scream #relationshipgoals. If you look at the comments on her latest video of when they got to see each other, everyone is like omg I want a guy to look at me the way Justin looks at Rachelle blah blah blah. She LOVES that. Eats it up. She needs it for her deflated ego. It’s pretty sad.

Why though? Justin and his fake ghetto talk couldn't be more unattractive.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Curious wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:

Why though? Justin and his fake ghetto talk couldn't be more unattractive.

I KNOW LOL

notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

I always get the feeling she dislikes vlogging and just does it for the money.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”