Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

kathpt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by kathpt »

episa wrote:
Look at your hand, now make a fist. See that? That is how big your stomach is. Now look at the plate - do you really think we need a big, full, plate for dinner? They seem like they eat often as well. We live in a world of having to much really ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No.
It's about what nutrients you put in your stomach. I can guarantee you a 'fistfull' of grapes isn't the same as a fistfull of steak.
Chocolate isn't the same as a plateful of vegetables.
Bread isn't the same as a balanced meal with protein, fat, sugars, etc.
So, no. Don't use that rule to tell how much you should put in your stomach because, honestly, it's just stupid. I'd expect that to be a QUESTION coming from a 5 year old 'so if our stomach is the size of a fist why do we eat more than a fist size of food for every meal?'.
you can call me kath.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ellie looks so old in today's thumbnail. She reminds me of my great aunt..
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

episa wrote:
gopedjane wrote:
kathpt wrote:their meal portions really really really bother me. that can't be healthy.

I know I thought this was ridiculous and I don’t get these food boxes. How hard is it to buy those few ingredients? This does anything but sell me on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Look at your hand, now make a fist. See that? That is how big your stomach is. Now look at the plate - do you really think we need a big, full, plate for dinner? They seem like they eat often as well. We live in a world of having to much really ...

Your stomach is about 12 by 6 inches, and its capacity is about 1 quart. So, definitely not the size of your fist! I don't know where you got that from, but it's larger than a fist. That meal is also pretty small for an adult and they've had smaller. The meat should be about 3-4 oz. and the rest of the plate should be filled with veggies and a little bit of a whole grain. Vegetables are very low calorie and should be eaten in abundance which isn't really happening with their small servings.

I agree most people eat too much, but Ellie definitely makes and serves small meals. This isn't even the smallest I've seen her serve or eat which is saying something!
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

snowbaby95 wrote:
Your stomach is about 12 by 6 inches, and its capacity is about 1 quart. So, definitely not the size of your fist! I don't know where you got that from, but it's larger than a fist. That meal is also pretty small for an adult and they've had smaller. The meat should be about 3-4 oz. and the rest of the plate should be filled with veggies and a little bit of a whole grain. Vegetables are very low calorie and should be eaten in abundance which isn't really happening with their small servings.

I agree most people eat too much, but Ellie definitely makes and serves small meals. This isn't even the smallest I've seen her serve or eat which is saying something!
I think OP got confused between heart and stomach. An average adult's heart is approximately the size of a clenched fist. But whatever, their meal sizes are deplorable. Also the point about they eat frequent meals a day is most probably not true. Jared clearly has a Dr.pepper waistline.
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

episa wrote:
gopedjane wrote:I would totally have a roomba if I could afford it, I can't fault them for having one. I think it's Jared's gift to himself because he is the one that has to vacuum. They will get a 2nd for the basement.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Well, for that price it really should be able to walk downstairs itself! Image

Id totally get one if I could afford it! No work just press the button and watch it go! Lol

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

candy_toffee wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:

I think OP got confused between heart and stomach. An average adult's heart is approximately the size of a clenched fist. But whatever, their meal sizes are deplorable. Also the point about they eat frequent meals a day is most probably not true. Jared clearly has a Dr.pepper waistline.
It is commonly said that a good serving of meat (3-4 ounces as stated above) is the size of your fist as well.

Based on what we see in the vlogs, I think E+J snack way more frequently than the average person/family. My hunch is that they hold back on dinner because they know they’re going to eat a bunch of junky foods after the kids go to bed so they can watch “a show” almost every night.

(I put “a show” in quotes because that phrasing has always sounded weird to me for some reason. Hope I’m not the only one lol)

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

amyfalafal wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:I hope Ellie is really taking care of herself. Her recent update talking about having BH, muscle cramping, headaches, fatigue, and nearly passing out the other day makes me think her blood pressure might be high, or she’s not eating properly. It’s easy to do — I wasn’t enough enough protein in my pregnancy, and nearly passed out a couple of times. With her light meals and guzzling fruit water concerns me. She needs to get some minerals like magnesium to ease her muscle cramping and BH.

She does seem to go to the doctor often enough — hopefully they’re keeping track, and she listens.
From a midwife perspective if she came to my clinic and presented me with what she says in the vlog, I'd say she's dehydrated, not eating enough iron rich protein foods. She has too much sugar in her diet (based on what we see).
I also think she's spewing out a whole bunch of symptoms she's googled and symptom spotting. Her head ahces havent stopped since before she was pregnant (MothersDayGate). That's just poor nutrition and mild dehydration. Or something more serious which she isnt likely to address to a doctor. It's just me me me me with her, I see what she's doing with vlogs. "poor me, Im pregnant, pregnancy sucks, but I love babies, babies babies babies". She she really had those symptoms she'd be getting advice from her doctor instead of complaining about them. IMHO.
The thing is I wouldn’t put it past her to not tell her doctor but to complain to the vlog and take the advice of SOME people commenting. I have seen several people recommend more protein, but all I have seen from her is “I’m going to drink more water.” She showed early on in her pregnancy that she’s been drinking a lot of water.

I definitely think part of it is to play up the pregnancy card. However, Ellie sometimes definitely looks miserable.
Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

I posted a reply to someone on insta that bollie is made in china and Ellie blocked me. hahahhahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Peachfish wrote:I posted a reply to someone on insta that bollie is made in china and Ellie blocked me. hahahhahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha
Wow. Just for telling the truth? It's ON THE LABEL!
This is such a cluster f*ck! I am having such schadenfreude!

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

snowbaby95 wrote:
episa wrote:
gopedjane wrote:Image

I know I thought this was ridiculous and I don’t get these food boxes. How hard is it to buy those few ingredients? This does anything but sell me on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let’s not forget that this was a 2 serving HelloFresh meal, which are proportioned out in what I find to be appropriate and healthy portions, that they split up in to TWO nights of meals for TWO grown adults (plus possibly also sharing with their kids).

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Looks like they are on their way home so she has time to block ALL the people lol

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

HelloSweetie wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And I still think it wasn't so much infertility as cluelessness. She still doesn't understand how her body works. She never took her temperature from what I could see. I think either Jared used her lack of knowledge to keep from getting pregnant when they were broke, or they both were fumbling around without any idea of when she was most fertile.

I've seen this 2 times in real life, while in uni, we were presented with a few cases with women convinced themselves they were infertile. Some cases are just young virgin couples where men didnt completely 'finish,' or they dont know their bodies well enough to track periods, eat well, etc.. There are certainly physical aspects that prevent conception, such as size, and if Ellie was trying for a year or so, she wasnt eating well to begin with and likely they weren't seriously trying. She could have taken temperatures, tracked ovulation...

As we see who she's become (to be fair, the woman she wants us to see and 'know'), we know she is like Violet, from Charlie and the Choc Factory "I want it and I want it NOW!" They likely just waited some time to 'start trying'. They were doing the deed as often as possible and it was poor timing. OR the mean girl in me thinks Jared knew exactly how to track Ellie's ovulation and was avoiding those days to conceive. I think a lot of it has to do with Jared and him wanting to provide for the family, waiting to have kids. His wife has to have what she wants so eventually they went to the fertility clinic, and still conceived themselves. Also, she was never officially diagnosed with PCOS. Women with PCOS can still conceive. Most women take charge of their symptoms and try hard to remedy them. ...Regardless the way she behaves about conception especially in the last year, makes me quite certain she doesnt have PCOS.
I 100% agree with this, but I also don’t think they even sort of tried for all that time. No way Ellie didn’t march her butt into a doctors office for Clomid after two or three failed months of trying. I find that very hard to believe.

That's just it, I think after a few months of not getting what she wants, she googled "why am I not pregnant yet?" and the search results likely were "infertility" "PCOS" . Then Ellie did some more digging and convinced Jared she is infertile and then they went to the clinic. Saved money on treatment (though I am starting to think her parents would have helped with this, why wouldn't they, she's Ellie, and the baby of the family). Just a theory, not arguing or disagreeing.
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Yeah she was on her dads medical insurance so did get it paid.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Peachfish wrote:I posted a reply to someone on insta that bollie is made in china and Ellie blocked me. hahahhahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha
That's absurd! All you did was tell the truth. If they are so ashamed of their cheap products being made in cheap sweat shops... then maybe they should never have gone into business at all. This is so crazy! They are awful!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Anyone else think its extremely rude of Ellie to skip town when her business is launching and receiving so many bad reviews and no one seems to be answering customer service questions? Joel needed surgery so obviously Bonnie needs to put him first but Ellie wanted a vacation so looks like Bonnie needs to juggle it all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

And of course title of today's vlog is 6 month pregnant hiking..or some shit like that. Do they honestly think one person will forget she's pregnant if they go one day without using it as the title??? This pregnancy is nevvvvvver going to end. I get that they do it almost entirely for views, for when ppl search with the word pregnant or pregnancy. But it's getting sooo annoying. Also to put a police helicopter right above them saying is everyone ok??? I'm just betting it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kaylor1 wrote:Anyone else think its extremely rude of Ellie to skip town when her business is launching and receiving so many bad reviews and no one seems to be answering customer service questions? Joel needed surgery so obviously Bonnie needs to put him first but Ellie wanted a vacation so looks like Bonnie needs to juggle it all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I don’t think anyone ever expected Ellie to put some actual work in. I think Bonnie is taking it so personally because the organization final concept was hers. Maybe including Ellie effected the quality of the project by changing it from a Bonnie/Joel project to an Ellie/Bonnie one? Ultimately though, the failure then is also Bonnie’s fault. She should have known what she was/wasn’t getting by including Ellie and Jared.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

This might be super weird of me to say, but I feel like Ellie isn’t attached to this baby at all.. lol. Like even with all the bump shots and their entire YouTube presence focused on the baby and brainwashing the kids to be focused ALLLL about the baby... I don’t know how to explain it but it feels like something’s missing between Ellie and the baby. Does that make me crazy? I can’t be the only one that sees/feels it. I think it could be because she loves pregnancy more than she loves being a mom or maybe because it’s another boy.. I don’t know. Like the fact that it’s all she talks about makes it seem like there’s a disconnect. Kind of like how Jared posting gushy stuff about Ellie constantly makes it seem like their relationship isn’t as love filled as they want us to believe. Anyone see what I’m seeing?

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

That was a juice deal at the beginning of the vlog and not a bottle correct? I was watching on my phone and it was looking like a bottle but I'm sure it was some kind of drink deal.

Whether Calvin wanted to be carried by Ellie or not, personally Jared should have been doing all the carrying him and let Ellie hold Penny's leash and video. Also on Penny, hopefully that had some water for her too. All they showed was the kids eating.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

littlebaby wrote:This might be super weird of me to say, but I feel like Ellie isn’t attached to this baby at all.. lol. Like even with all the bump shots and their entire YouTube presence focused on the baby and brainwashing the kids to be focused ALLLL about the baby... I don’t know how to explain it but it feels like something’s missing between Ellie and the baby. Does that make me crazy? I can’t be the only one that sees/feels it. I think it could be because she loves pregnancy more than she loves being a mom or maybe because it’s another boy.. I don’t know. Like the fact that it’s all she talks about makes it seem like there’s a disconnect. Kind of like how Jared posting gushy stuff about Ellie constantly makes it seem like their relationship isn’t as love filled as they want us to believe. Anyone see what I’m seeing?

I think we all know what you mean. Ellie likes being pregnant and the attention that comes with it. She doesn’t actually adore and love caring for her children. It’s a different mindset than most mothers have.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”