NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pffffft. Ellie will _never_ be able to "support" her family as a hairdresser. Number one, it would interfere with her laying around in bed. Second, have you seen the haircuts she's done? Not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by msrubeus »

lmmomSD wrote:Pffffft. Ellie will _never_ be able to "support" her family as a hairdresser. Number one, it would interfere with her laying around in bed. Second, have you seen the haircuts she's done? Not good.

Lol, well, "help support" anyway... She was still doing hair when I started watching them... I don't watch them often, I don't think I've really watched them in a year, but she could probably get a job is all I'm saying. What did as Missy do exactly at her old job? Her personal work ethic aside, I have had a lot of bad haircuts in salons... So really the only requirement to do hair is the beautician license. You apparently don't have to be good at it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

msrubeus wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Pffffft. Ellie will _never_ be able to "support" her family as a hairdresser. Number one, it would interfere with her laying around in bed. Second, have you seen the haircuts she's done? Not good.

Lol, well, "help support" anyway... She was still doing hair when I started watching them... I don't watch them often, I don't think I've really watched them in a year, but she could probably get a job is all I'm saying. What did as Missy do exactly at her old job? Her personal work ethic aside, I have had a lot of bad haircuts in salons... So really the only requirement to do hair is the beautician license. You apparently don't have to be good at it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I think it was basic secretarial work at the Chamber of Commerce (?)
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

So...I watched the baby vlog. I am pleasantly surprised.

First of all, look at Missy asking Ollie open ended questions!

Secondly, they just seem super normal to me. Missy went out *by herself* with two kids to go shopping — and went back to put Finn down for a nap, and then shopped solo with Ollie at multiple shops.

Color me impressed! Maybe Bryan wasn’t lying when he said less blogging was doing his family good.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Also, she did buy Ollie something...but it wasn’t a toy. It was a Venus fly trap. It was educational, and he seemed thrilled over it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Most of the time when Missy has gone shopping alone in the past Suzanne or Cassie was with her and just hiding off camera.

But yay Missy for parenting her own children

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

It's a good thing they're not having a baby right now since they're not great with Finn and Ollie, but man. That's probably the only thing that will make me watch them steadily again, and I have to wait at least until the end of the year! Though I'm starting to doubt if they'll have another baby. They keep pushing it back.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote:Most of the time when Missy has gone shopping alone in the past Suzanne or Cassie was with her and just hiding off camera.

But yay Missy for parenting her own children Image

Normally they don’t try to hard to hide it, and it’s spotted fairly easy. I think Ollie is at that age where it’ll be hard to actively hide things from the camera...until he learns to play along. (Which might be soon — he’s talking to the camera saying “guys”.)

Yes, basic parenting, but considering just a month ago Missy was doing neither of these things, I wanted to acknowledge it.

Bryan still seems like Bryan. I definitely thought what he was drinking in the house could be a meal replacement shakes. It looked similar to a video I saw inn Buzzfeed about juice fasts. This studio thing is his album/documentary all over again.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Most of the time when Missy has gone shopping alone in the past Suzanne or Cassie was with her and just hiding off camera.

Normally they don’t try to hard to hide it, and it’s spotted fairly easy. I think Ollie is at that age where it’ll be hard to actively hide things from the camera...until he learns to play along. (Which might be soon — he’s talking to the camera saying “guys”.)

Yes, basic parenting, but considering just a month ago Missy was doing neither of these things, I wanted to acknowledge it.

Bryan still seems like Bryan. I definitely thought what he was drinking in the house could be a meal replacement shakes. It looked similar to a video I saw inn Buzzfeed about juice fasts. This studio thing is his album/documentary all over again.
There have been quite a few times that the only way we knew Suzanne was with her was because she accidentally walked into view (from a distance) and someone had a keen enough eye to notice. Or we spotted two purses in the cart. It’s not that Missy didn’t care that we knew, it’s that she wasn’t as clever at hiding it as she thought. All I’m saying is, I’m not going to assume Missy was on her own just because they didn’t vlog a Hollister.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

They really are just completely abandoning their base, aren’t they? Neither one of them have posted on social media since yesterday. Usually on their days off, Bryan tries to engage more with his twitter followers, but he hasn’t graced the minions with a reply in a few days, at least.

Whatever they’re working on has to be more than just vanity projects. Are they really so stupid that they’d alienate their fan base to pursue a venture that wouldn’t be a sure payoff? His music only did well due to minion pre-orders. Their Facebook show was a total flop because the majority of their viewers aren’t old enough for their own accounts, and they didn’t pimp it out enough on their other platforms.

Hopefully they’re starting something like a consulting firm or production studio where they can make money off other people. The vague plans they’ve “shared” so far will not be lucrative without their fan base. Which means they’re either very stupid about how “loyal” finicky tweens are, or they’re planning something entirely different from what they’ve shared.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

facebook show :?

I think Bryan edited the vlog to try to make it appear Suzie wasn't around. Also, on Social Blade it doesn't look like the money is suffering so they are going to be ok with alienating the kids. Just another day, just another dollar. Bryan in music will be great I can't wait until he ass gets sued for stealing someones stuff. You can do that to nice people and get away with it, but scum of the earth...nah they don't roll like that. :D
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Literally posted 5 minutes after my last post Image Image

“Took a couple of days off work”? Does that mean more no-vlog days?
:roll:
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I’m willing to bet they have post notifications turned on for this forum. Gotta prove the haterzzz wrong!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

He wasn’t off Twitter completely. He posted something about Harlem Shake yesterday.

He didn’t go to Dland with missy and ginger. So my guess is he was with Carl planning something.

Missy had a girls night with that Brooke girl and Jinger. I still wonder why she didn’t take Finn with. Them to Dland. Can’t see Bryan staying with him.

I agree, I find it hard to believe that Missy actually went out shopping without her mom.

Can they get notices from this forum?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Anyone with an account can get notifications from the forum.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

havent read on here or watched them in a couple of weeks. seems sooooo boring now lol
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:

There have been quite a few times that the only way we knew Suzanne was with her was because she accidentally walked into view (from a distance) and someone had a keen enough eye to notice. Or we spotted two purses in the cart. It’s not that Missy didn’t care that we knew, it’s that she wasn’t as clever at hiding it as she thought. All I’m saying is, I’m not going to assume Missy was on her own just because they didn’t vlog a Hollister.

You bring up good points. I am leaning toward there was no hollister, but....that could have been the real reason she returned Finn back home. She knew her ‘limits’. LOL
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I realized I have not watched them in three weeks or so. I guess the random uploading they do has gotten them off my radar.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Theirmom wrote:They really are just completely abandoning their base, aren’t they? Neither one of them have posted on social media since yesterday. Usually on their days off, Bryan tries to engage more with his twitter followers, but he hasn’t graced the minions with a reply in a few days, at least.

Whatever they’re working on has to be more than just vanity projects. Are they really so stupid that they’d alienate their fan base to pursue a venture that wouldn’t be a sure payoff? His music only did well due to minion pre-orders. Their Facebook show was a total flop because the majority of their viewers aren’t old enough for their own accounts, and they didn’t pimp it out enough on their other platforms.

Hopefully they’re starting something like a consulting firm or production studio where they can make money off other people. The vague plans they’ve “shared” so far will not be lucrative without their fan base. Which means they’re either very stupid about how “loyal” finicky tweens are, or they’re planning something entirely different from what they’ve shared.

I recently (randomly) googled them (not using Google though …) to access their YouTube page, I came across this website for a “finance, investment strategies and wealth management” firm (and shared on the forum :) ).

http://www.dailybumps.com/

Do you or does anyone think it’s linked to B&M? I struggle imagining that it’s not the case …
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

Kish wrote:
Theirmom wrote:They really are just completely abandoning their base, aren’t they? Neither one of them have posted on social media since yesterday. Usually on their days off, Bryan tries to engage more with his twitter followers, but he hasn’t graced the minions with a reply in a few days, at least.

I recently (randomly) googled them (not using Google though …) to access their YouTube page, I came across this website for a “finance, investment strategies and wealth management” firm (and shared on the forum :) ).

http://www.dailybumps.com/

Do you or does anyone think it’s linked to B&M? I struggle imagining that it’s not the case …
we talked about this in an earlier chat and I think someone discovered that it was some company from China.

:toss:

Return to “Daily Bumps”