Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Oh my I am dying.What an embarrassment.
First the flop of bollie
Then the couch drama
Now his penis hanging out in the vlog !!!!
Absolutely living for this drama I bet Bonnie is absolutely raging right now. Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall in that house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is hilarious. But the schadenfreude would be perfect if the video had been flagged, or someone has commented on the vlog about it.
Hi, Bonnie!

janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

I can see her having notifications set that whenever someone leaves a comment under her thread she gets a ding on her phone. I don't have any notifications set on here, but can she just pick her thread and any time anyone leaves a post it'll tell her? She probably drops what she's doing to see what it is. OR waits and reads thru them at night alone crying..but she did take the video down a minute after "wienergate" was mentioned
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

You guys she is totally going to have to get her nails done now!!!
I feel bad for Joel too but come the freak on!!!!! Why would he have been OK with her filming him in the bathtub anyway?!?!?!
Bonnie, honey do yourself and your family a favor and take a break from vlogging before you embarrass yourself some more.
Go answer the costumer service questions and work hard on Bollie. The cook book is going to flop. But if you apologize to your fans come clean about the details of Bollie and then make an actual clothing line with your fans in mind, not your sister, you might just redeem yourself before its too late.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ballerinamonkey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ballerinamonkey »

I went to the last video's comment section and people where asking why today's video was taken down. Somebody responded that Joel's genitals were visible in the reflection (Or something along those lines.)

So people must have been commenting on today's video as well.
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

Video is up now, with the offending image blurred out. I can't even comprehend the level of embarrassment!!
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I also want to talk about the part in the vlog where Bonnie said that when Ruby was a teenager she used to come into the bathroom to wash her back for her, so she didn't get "back zitties." Apparently they used to take turns washing each other's backs in the shower.

That's weird. I can't imagine ever getting in the shower with my sister to help her wash her body...
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I also want to talk about the part in the vlog where Bonnie said that when Ruby was a teenager she used to come into the bathroom to wash her back for her, so she didn't get "back zitties." Apparently they used to take turns washing each other's backs in the shower.

That's weird. I can't imagine ever getting in the shower with my sister to help her wash her body...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 996701.jpg[/img]

Is her couch ripped/scratched already?? Almost like something got rubbed up against it and tore it up a bit

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They are blocking comments on YouTube like crazy. Shows that original comment, and like six comments but there will only be 3 readable comments.
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Speaking of the cookbook just to piss Bonnie off further - why the fuck do they think we care what they eat? They don’t feed their family’s well at all. And they get all their recipes off Pinterest I swear to god or Heavenly Father if Ellie puts ‘her’ recipe in for the salsa dip il crease! She got that off healthy grocery girl - anyone can make a cookbook copying other people’s recipes I hope they don’t copy and steal and use other peoples hard work #popsocket anyway let’s think of some names for the cookbook because this thread is gold at the moment I’m start
- one dish wonder - feed your family of 6 using one dish because we are lazy fucks

Nightshade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightshade »

That bathtub scene made me green. I hate feet. :oops: Was that necessary?
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

Dang...I hate this thread is so new. I'd love to see the titles for the next one after the happenings these last few days in Bonniewood.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Nightshade wrote:That bathtub scene made me green. I hate feet. :oops: Was that necessary?
The only thing that would have been worse for me would have been Cullen's feet, lol.
Why did she feel it necessary to film that??

Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

It was Joel who was recording while Bonnie was washing his feet & doesn’t he also edit the vlogs? He had plenty of time to realize his thang was in view. I don’t have anything against him but to be honest, I really don’t feel bad.

candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

aprilfromengland wrote:Speaking of the cookbook just to piss Bonnie off further - why the fuck do they think we care what they eat? They don’t feed their family’s well at all. And they get all their recipes off Pinterest I swear to god or Heavenly Father if Ellie puts ‘her’ recipe in for the salsa dip il crease! She got that off healthy grocery girl - anyone can make a cookbook copying other people’s recipes I hope they don’t copy and steal and use other peoples hard work #popsocket anyway let’s think of some names for the cookbook because this thread is gold at the moment I’m start
- one dish wonder - feed your family of 6 using one dish because we are lazy fucks

Ok i'll give it a shot

A GRIFFITHS COOKBOOK PROLOGUE

--A feast of pies, pasta and crackers
we are not frauds, simply fakers
steak, lasagna and salad Caesar
after referring our cookbook
you'll feel like brain dead by a taser

<3 bon appetit <3
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'm also sad that it's nowhere close to new thread time. It'll be irrelevant by then, but still:

Bonnie Hoellein and the Reflection Erection
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I'm also sad that it's nowhere close to new thread time. It'll be irrelevant by then, but still:

Bonnie Hoellein and the Reflection Erection
Oh, this is good!! XD
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Hi Bonnie!

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

aprilfromengland wrote:Speaking of the cookbook just to piss Bonnie off further - why the fuck do they think we care what they eat? They don’t feed their family’s well at all. And they get all their recipes off Pinterest I swear to god or Heavenly Father if Ellie puts ‘her’ recipe in for the salsa dip il crease! She got that off healthy grocery girl - anyone can make a cookbook copying other people’s recipes I hope they don’t copy and steal and use other peoples hard work #popsocket anyway let’s think of some names for the cookbook because this thread is gold at the moment I’m start

I was thinking the same thing. Nothing any of the Griffiths has ever made has looked that good or appetizing to me. All super simple bland dump and heat recipes with canned soups and sauce. That cookbook is probably 80% casseroles, 10% how to can recipes for fruit, and 10% “treats”.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”