Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Have you guys seen this????? Another happy customer. :D :D :D :D :D
I thought Mormon's were supposed to be "modest"? Are they allowed to wear tiny crop top shirts that show off their shoulders and mid-driffs? No hate on Mormons, just curious.....

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
Defuego wrote:I'm not Ruby's biggest fan by any means but I will say I respect her apology and appreciate that she reuploaded the video, yet didn't try to hide what she did. She pinned her comment stating what she said so I don't think it was reuploaded in attempts to make it look like she never said it. Spending her whole life Mormon, she was taught to believe girls are inferior to boys, and it's a hard mindset to change. I think recognizing what she said was wrong and knowing the upset comments were valid is a step forward. I feel like if this were Ellie or Bonnie, they wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what they said and just would've been like "oh boo". Bonnie's famous comeback line when someone calls her out on her bullshit.
What did the pinned comment say? I didnt' watch the video but went to read the apology comment and there wasn't anything pinned? Looks like she took it down.

It's still showing up as pinned for me. Someone a post or 2 above me shared a screenshot of it.

I agree that it doesn't take away the fact that she said it, but it's a step in the right direction, and more than her sisters would do I think.
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!
I’m fuming over this girls idiocy

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!

I dont believe it for a second. That baby would have been crying in pain that sounds more like a hungry cry and no tattoo artist would agree to this. plus no finished product picture? Its fake. Someone wanting attention. The baby is cute.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

A rant about the 8 passengers:

I think Ruby is sooooooo ignorant. She behaves like the perfect housewive, thinks girls are inferior and believes everything her husband says. But she wants to come of like a positive role model for young girls! I think it is very hypocrite.

Kevin seems very intelligent, although I don't really get how he can do his job when he believes in 'creationism', it seems very strange when you look at what he does as scientist and stuff.

I can't stand Shari, really she is a know-it-all and I honestly think a horrible sister. Sure, she takes care of Eve, but she mentiones more than once how she doesn't like Russell and talks to Abby and Julie as if they were toddlers. She is telling false informations to the girls, like the tooth incident with Abby, because she thinks she knows everything.

I actually like Chad, he is a regular teenager but he seems very nice on the inside. He is also very nice to Abby and Julie as well as Russell and Eve. I also think he will be the one to leave the church. I hope so, he seems clever enough to see outside the bubble his parent created for him.

My favorite is Abby, she is very nice and intelligent. She is very well behaved and I think she is definitly smart enough to figure out being a mormon is poisonous. I hope Ruby does not indocrinate her any further and then I see a bright future for Abby.

Julie is also one of my favorites, she is nice and well behaved. She sometimes acts like an 8 year old and sometimes like a 12 year old, but that is okay! She is doing great!

I honestly can see Russell has some problems but I'm sure Ruby is causing them. She keeps him inside too much and she treats him wrong. Russell is a very nice boy, he just needs the right education.

Eve is a total sweetheart. Everyone is saying she is an evil child, but she is not. She is acting out because Ruby locks her out of her bedroom or makes her feel like she is an annoying bug. I have enough experience to know, that you can easily get work done with a child/more children around. Ruby is just being a drama queen
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

kevin is just an Engineer. and on top, he doesnt do, he teaches engineer. those who can't do teach! people make out he's like this genius of some sorts because everyone else in their family ride of the youtube wagon and don't have professions. teaching Engineering is a good job, something stable, but it's not that incredible. someones got to teach it, so others can use it.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:kevin is just an Engineer. and on top, he doesnt do, he teaches engineer. those who can't do teach! people make out he's like this genius of some sorts because everyone else in their family ride of the youtube wagon and don't have professions. teaching Engineering is a good job, something stable, but it's not that incredible. someones got to teach it, so others can use it.
He also works as an engineer, though. He travels all over the world and worked on some project in Chile having to do with earthquakes. I don't think teaching engineering is so easy. It takes years and years of discipline to get a Ph.D in any subject, and usually those who get a Ph.D work in academia, so it's not just as if someone can get a Bachelor's degree in philosophy and be an engineering professor like you are trying to make it out to be.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

Lauralou_15 wrote:What did everyone think of Ruby’s “talk” about Chad and fortnight? I thought it was well put and that Ruby did a good job explaining where she was coming from etc I was pleasantly surprised!
I disagree. She put it out there for the world to see. She shared a personal problem and family issue and thinks just because she’s on YouTube she has this platform to share everything about her family. He Is 13 (although he thinks he’s a man) and he doesn’t need to be embarrassed by his crazy mother.

I think she thinks she is all that. And for some reason has such wise advice for all her KADS. She is a ditz and there is no way I would take any of the advise she dishes out.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Defuego wrote:I'm not Ruby's biggest fan by any means but I will say I respect her apology and appreciate that she reuploaded the video, yet didn't try to hide what she did. She pinned her comment stating what she said so I don't think it was reuploaded in attempts to make it look like she never said it. Spending her whole life Mormon, she was taught to believe girls are inferior to boys, and it's a hard mindset to change. I think recognizing what she said was wrong and knowing the upset comments were valid is a step forward. I feel like if this were Ellie or Bonnie, they wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what they said and just would've been like "oh boo". Bonnie's famous comeback line when someone calls her out on her bullshit.
Where did see post an apology?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

meatloaf wrote:
It was in the vlog comments. There's a screenshot up thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

meatloaf wrote:
It was in the vlog comments. There's a screenshot up thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Have you guys seen this????? Another happy customer. :D :D :D :D :D
I thought Mormon's were supposed to be "modest"? Are they allowed to wear tiny crop top shirts that show off their shoulders and mid-driffs? No hate on Mormons, just curious.....

They shouldn’t be wearing these workout cloths but these days more and more LDS women who are suppose to have their garments on t all times don’t wear them and think it’s alright. Ruby should have a t shirt on and she lets Sheri wear whatever she she’s wants so......

Oh and by-the-way those cloths are in Ruby’s sister’s new clothing line. A clothing line that consists of one dress, one robe, that workout outfit, a phone cover, and make up case, and pop socket. Idiots!
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

LoverNotAFighter wrote:This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!

Holy crap! Did you hear her say “you need to hold still or it’s going to look funny”. What! Somebody needs to report her.

Poor baby.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kaylor1 wrote:

I dont believe it for a second. That baby would have been crying in pain that sounds more like a hungry cry and no tattoo artist would agree to this. plus no finished product picture? Its fake. Someone wanting attention. The baby is cute.

Oh now I think you could be right. The baby would be screaming. And I think any tattoo artist would get in big trouble for doing it.
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Entry # Date Recorded T T Type Party1 (Grantor) Party2 (Grantee)
80200-2012 09/19/2012 09/19/2012 REC FIRST AMERICAN TITLE INSURANCE AGENCY LLC FRANKE, KEVIN & RUBY
78036-2012 09/07/2012 09/12/2012 D TR FRANKE, KEVIN & RUBY PROVIDENT FUNDING ASSOCIATES LP
84413-2011 11/18/2011 11/23/2011 D TR FRANKE, KEVIN & RUBY PROVIDENT FUNDING ASSOCIATES LP
84412-2011 11/11/2011 11/23/2011 SP WD CORP OF PRES BISHOP CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LDS FRANKE, KEVIN & RUBY

What does all this mean? Anyone know?
Provident funding is a mortgage company

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

Samantha_lol wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
isabelle_clara8 wrote: ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE.

And what are you doing right now by calling all of us pathetic and horrible people and wishing our children become nothing like us??????? Hypocrite much???? No one is forcing you to be here. Feel free to leave. Just like I unsubscribed to Ruby, Ellie and now Bonnie's channels because I don't agree with the way they do things. Bye, Felicia <3 <3 <3
I'm the same person as isabelle_clara8. That's how easy it is to register on this pathetic website. And to clarify I was NEVER a member on this site and never will
Be therefore I'm not a hypocrite sweetie. I found it and made a profile for this one time just because I can't believe that there are women like you in this world. And yes i feel bad for your kids if you have any. Your all pathetic And sad. Your what's wrong with the world. You should be building others up instead of tearing them down for your entertainment. Try becoming and better person and go behind a computer screen onto this website and type away about people you never even met in your entire life. I only made these accounts bc you are all so blind and judgemental. get a life, do something productive then sit behind a computer screen all day inspecting these women and their lives. bye sweetie.
You mad? Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

meatloaf wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:

Oh now I think you could be right. The baby would be screaming. And I think any tattoo artist would get in big trouble for doing it.
If you read the video description she says it’s fake and not something she would ever do but it was to start a convo about piercing babies ears which she thinks is equally as bad! Stupid way of going about it but at least she didn’t actually get the baby tattooed!
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

In today's vlog, she titles it "UPDATE" with a thumbnail of her and Chad looking all serious. You have to watch almost to the end of the vlog to see the "update" which goes as follows: Ruby shows herself putting younger kids to bed, then getting herself ready for bed when for some reason she then goes into the kitchen to see Chad and Sheri eating oreo's and drinking milk late at night............So she shows them both on flip phones (what happened to Sheri's super nice cellphone?) and no one is talking much so Ruby say's "So hey I just want to tell you how proud I am of you lately for your attitude with what happened recently" and Chad looks like he has no idea what she is talking about and she say's "about Fornite" and Chad and Sheri BOTH complain and say "Why are you bringing this up AGAIN?" and "Seriously Mom, why are you still talking about this?" and she first stumbles b/c she doesn't know what to say and so she mumbles that they brought it up (NO They actually didn't) and then she said that "well, I'm sure our viewers would want to know, they want an update since I vlogged about it the other day"..............And that was it. That was the "BIG UPDATE".
She always does stupid stuff like this.......she purposedly brings up topics that the kids don't want to talk about just b/c she thinks it will bring in views. As we all know she has a lot of free time on her hands to "think" with her constant naps and 2 baths a day, she must think of ways to annoy her kids to produce "content". I mis the old way of vlogging where you actually didn't script it and just rolled the camera and showed your normal day to day life. Not all this fake content that is set up for the camera. Out of all the sisters, I think she is the worst when it comes to this. Ellie is pain annoying and is a whiny self centered brat, and now that Bonnie has the clothing line she is becoming more and more like Ellie. Julie is the only sane one left but I don't have high hopes for her either as she is hanging out with Ruby more and more these days.
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:In today's vlog, she titles it "UPDATE" with a thumbnail of her and Chad looking all serious. You have to watch almost to the end of the vlog to see the "update" which goes as follows: Ruby shows herself putting younger kids to bed, then getting herself ready for bed when for some reason she then goes into the kitchen to see Chad and Sheri eating oreo's and drinking milk late at night............So she shows them both on flip phones (what happened to Sheri's super nice cellphone?) and no one is talking much so Ruby say's "So hey I just want to tell you how proud I am of you lately for your attitude with what happened recently" and Chad looks like he has no idea what she is talking about and she say's "about Fornite" and Chad and Sheri BOTH complain and say "Why are you bringing this up AGAIN?" and "Seriously Mom, why are you still talking about this?" and she first stumbles b/c she doesn't know what to say and so she mumbles that they brought it up (NO They actually didn't) and then she said that "well, I'm sure our viewers would want to know, they want an update since I vlogged about it the other day"..............And that was it. That was the "BIG UPDATE".
She always does stupid stuff like this.......she purposedly brings up topics that the kids don't want to talk about just b/c she thinks it will bring in views. As we all know she has a lot of free time on her hands to "think" with her constant naps and 2 baths a day, she must think of ways to annoy her kids to produce "content". I mis the old way of vlogging where you actually didn't script it and just rolled the camera and showed your normal day to day life. Not all this fake content that is set up for the camera. Out of all the sisters, I think she is the worst when it comes to this. Ellie is pain annoying and is a whiny self centered brat, and now that Bonnie has the clothing line she is becoming more and more like Ellie. Julie is the only sane one left but I don't have high hopes for her either as she is hanging out with Ruby more and more these days.
Yes I agree to everything! I honestly think the older kids find her super annoying! She is always trying to act like her kids LOOOOOOOVE her but the don't. They were like. F off mum. Also when other people film her kids like when Julie was taking care of them you see their true nature and identify. When Ruby films Russel is usually happy and excited about everything but when jULIE FILMED rUSSEL he was totally different and I had never seen Ruby capture Russell like that. It made me feel like the kids know when mom turns on the camera its time to ACT
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Yes, I agree. You can totally see the kids look to see if the camera is rolling and then act accordingly. I think Ruby secretly pays at least the older kids to "act" for the camera. Just yesterdays vlog (I think it was) the scene was Ruby cooking in the kitchen at the stove, and Abby is looking over to to see what she is cooking and then looks to see that yes, indeed, she is being filmed. She then immeadately starts jumping up and down saying how much she loves her Mom and how excited she is for the dinner she is making. Then the scene cuts to what she made for dinner and of course it's about enough (normal sized portions) for a family of 4 but instead they use it to feed a family of 8. That's just one example. I see Russell especially looking for the camera and acting totally different depending on whether he is being "coached" or not. I feel sorry for her kids (even though some of them-Sheri) are especially annoying. They have to grow up being filmed and put on display like zoo animals for the world to watch. They will forever be on the internet having to relive their "not so great" and embarressing moments. Hope the money is worth it Ruby. Enjoy your 15 min. of fame now, because it be over before you know it.

Return to “8 Passengers”