Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Uncsgrl wrote:Dang...I hate this thread is so new. I'd love to see the titles for the next one after the happenings these last few days in Bonniewood.
Don't worry, at this rate we will be on a new thread in no time. Bonnie is bringing all the drama lately :lol:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Haven't been on all day and I come back to multiple new pages. That's when you know something happened :lol:
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megtanner35 »

<3
ZapRowsdower wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I hope Bonnie (or Joel) realizes just what she sacrificed when she decided to take advantage of her subscribers, sell them overpriced crap, ignore their concerns and block them. Just a couple weeks ago an editing mistake like today’s wouldn’t have been revelled in and enjoyed by quite as many people. I’m sure at least a few posters here would have been sympathetic to Joel’s embarrassment and might have felt sorry for Bonnie. The same goes for the YT comments, as I see a lot of people thinking that Bonnie had this coming for behaving like a brat.

I’m sure she feels like everyone is suddenly hating on her. It didn’t have to be this way. She chose to treat everyone like dirt and give them little consideration. She forgot to be thankful for the viewers that pay her bills. Maybe next time she’ll remember...

Or she’ll probably just say we are mean bitches and tweet about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said as always, HS!!
megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

Wow now she finally addresses the situation with a tweet "Can you guys tell why we had to re upload today’s video". Guess she needed a number of hours to simmer down before she could say anything or Joel and her had a fight. Honestly we should report this video!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

megtanner35
Amateur
Amateur

megtanner35 wrote:Wow now she finally addresses the situation with a tweet "Can you guys tell why we had to re upload today’s video". Guess she needed a number of hours to simmer down before she could say anything or Joel and her had a fight. Honestly we should report this video!

Quick update: She took the tweet down!! Joel must not have liked it or she must not have liked all the people making fun of her husbands itty bitty erect pee pee lol! okay I'm done byeeeee!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

She just posted some photo shoot pics with Olivia. They are adorable! Those are the kind of clothes they should be selling and would sell vs their robe and dress. I am not a fan of the green check but the other two outfits are cute.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

megtanner35 wrote:
megtanner35 wrote:Wow now she finally addresses the situation with a tweet "Can you guys tell why we had to re upload today’s video". Guess she needed a number of hours to simmer down before she could say anything or Joel and her had a fight. Honestly we should report this video!

Quick update: She took the tweet down!! Joel must not have liked it or she must not have liked all the people making fun of her husbands itty bitty erect pee pee lol! okay I'm done byeeeee!
Damn, I can sense the tension that has been in their house the past few days. Poor kids
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

I think it was a brilliant observation that Penisgate would have gone down a lot differently without Couchgate or Bolliegate. I am shaking my head at her actions lately and I can't stop laughing! Now they're on a comment-deleting and word-blocking spree! "Penis" is effectively blocked, unfortunately removing some of my favorite comments. Like "So you had to reupload because there was a penis is the middle of your Biblical scene..."

Tried-and-true fans are trying to argue that she blurred out the tub brand. I want to say "No, it was a reflection JOEL'S hardware on the TUB'S hardware..." but I don't want to get blocked! She's on a rip!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I really can’t see much in that distorted reflection lol but I bet this is even more mortifying to Joel because (well the obvious being he is a wholesome Mormon man super involved in church) but I bet that was an erection and Bonnie was doing more than a foot job in that bath.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I wanna know why Bonnie and was it Ruby were washing each other's backs as teens... I wouldn't want my sister to see me naked.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

In case anyone is wondering, bonnie is having a perfect friday night according to her IG story. (Since I'm blocked I had to check on my sister's :lol: )
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

alym0326 wrote:Ashley, the Girl Who came and helped bring in the couch (I’m pretty sure we’ve seen her before) is the one who ordered the couch - she’s probably Bonnie’s interior decorator, the name written on the plastic was Ashley’s name.

She's the same one who helped Bonnie decorate for Christmas after she bought all that expensive new stuff. Which, off topic, I thought was beautiful. It would have been hard for me to come up with a vision for holiday decor in Bonnie's living room.

But the couch does not work for that room. Maybe some other room in some other house...
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They may have just brushed it off based on Bonnie’s reply with the “lol” [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 63ab4a.jpg[/img]

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They may have just brushed it off based on Bonnie’s reply with the “lol” [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 63ab4a.jpg[/img]

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

GymChick wrote:I really can’t see much in that distorted reflection lol but I bet this is even more mortifying to Joel because (well the obvious being he is a wholesome Mormon man super involved in church) but I bet that was an erection and Bonnie was doing more than a foot job in that bath.

Yet another reason not to include the bath scene in the vlog altogether. I was so surprised they didn’t remove it completely for the re-upload.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Oops like triple post
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

foreversoulmates wrote:I wanna know why Bonnie and was it Ruby were washing each other's backs as teens... I wouldn't want my sister to see me naked.

We certainly didn't wash each others backs, but my sister and I have seen each other naked a million times. We still do like if she's visiting and showers or something. The back washing thing is weird for sure but I don't think it's odd for sisters to see each other naked.
Nightshade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightshade »

GymChick wrote:I really can’t see much in that distorted reflection lol but I bet this is even more mortifying to Joel because (well the obvious being he is a wholesome Mormon man super involved in church) but I bet that was an erection and Bonnie was doing more than a foot job in that bath.

That's not a good mental image. :barf:
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

The photo shoot with Olivia is beautiful. Seeing Bonnie shine in those outfits only highlights how unflattering and cheaply made their own clothing line is.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”