MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by olemama »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Weird to leave your 5 young children while you go off to Florida. Is playlist live really considered a “business trip”?

I hate when youtubers start getting into all this bullshit. I stopped watching the shaytards when they stopped family vlogging and started schmoozing bigger youtubers. Yuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think for tax purposes, she can easily claim expenses of the playlist live trip as a business expense. But, ugh, her Disney vlogs are totally boring but her playlist vlogs are going to be coma-inducing.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I can not wait to see Brittany and Jess be all awkward together. It will be as good as when V tagged along to take care of Shaylees ugly kids.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Does anyone else think she will try to find a way to go to Disney while in Orlando?
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Does anyone else think she will try to find a way to go to Disney while in Orlando?
She can do what she wants? Hell I know I would. If you love Disney why not go while in the state you’re never in. Just cause you guys hate it doesn’t mean it’s bad??? Some of the things y’all hate on her for make no sense ImageImage
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Does anyone else think she will try to find a way to go to Disney while in Orlando?
Plus it isn’t like she’s hurting the kids or being a bad parent. Parents need vacation and time off every once in a while.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I was thinking the same thing.Perhaps that's why she doesn't want to take Addie.So she and Chris can ride all the rides carefree
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

peylizt192 wrote:
She can do what she wants? Hell I know I would. If you love Disney why not go while in the state you’re never in. Just cause you guys hate it doesn’t mean it’s bad??? Some of the things y’all hate on her for make no sense ImageImage
No one hated on her for it she just asked a question. You keep getting offended on jess's behalf maybe this isn't the place for you.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

nineteenninety3 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
No one hated on her for it she just asked a question. You keep getting offended on jess's behalf maybe this isn't the place for you.

I only defend on things that are dumb to be ripping on.
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

peylizt192 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote: She can do what she wants? Hell I know I would. If you love Disney why not go while in the state you’re never in. Just cause you guys hate it doesn’t mean it’s bad??? Some of the things y’all hate on her for make no sense ImageImage

Then maybe, this indeed, isn’t the place for you. To you, that’s dumb. To others it isn’t, so why not just read past it?

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

missmsg wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:No one hated on her for it she just asked a question. You keep getting offended on jess's behalf maybe this isn't the place for you.

Then maybe, this indeed, isn’t the place for you. To you, that’s dumb. To others it isn’t, so why not just read past it?

Minion???? LOL go love her up on YouTube.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I can't imagine anything more ridiculous than 2 grown adults going to Disneyland while their 7 kids stay home. A
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Bitch is incredibly lucky that she can even get people to watch all of her feral children while she frolicks off to Florida. A lot of moms do it themselves with NO help at all or with only the dad and no other family to take the kids for the whole weekend like that.
She is extremely fortunate to have family that will take her kids and she acts like its expected....she puts her kids off on her family ALL THE TIME!!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jess go to Orlando and not go to Disney? When cows fly? LOL
That might be the real reason,or part of it anyway,that's she's going to playlist
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

If she can leave Addie for playlist she should have left her for Disney too [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 164b69.jpg[/img]

Jess Dream bedroom she’s probably mad she didn’t think of it first so she could be on the news

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I haven't seen the video, she's leaving addelyn? How hilarious would it be if Addie self weans while mess is away?

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:

That’s what I was thinking!

Like damn girl how do you even have time to comment here with you head so far up Jessica’s ass?

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

This means she could have left her when she went to Disney for landens birthday.
ellierye
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ellierye »

I think usually it’s “tradition” to go when you’re at playlist. A lot of Youtubers go on their last night at playlist, I believe. I think Playlist might even encourage them to go there? But I can’t be sure haha.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

sondraK wrote:
I was thinking the same thing.Perhaps that's why she doesn't want to take Addie.So she and Chris can ride all the rides carefree
Wait, Chris is going, too? Does he think he needs to be there to play body guard? Who’s watching all the kids?

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

I’ve never seen anyone pawn her kids off more then Jess. Most people who brag about big families like spending time with their kids. She’s such an idiot. I won’t watch her anymore because I’m not contributing to her making money for nothing.. her hyperness and doing splits drives me nuts. She needs a reality check as to what is actually impressive in life and what makes her a scum bag parent

Return to “JesssFam”