• Advertisement
    

Nchollywood Part 7

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby PGLURK » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Omg that's hilarious. Is that what they do at adult school? That's like what, a page? Definitely no more than 2. I think that's what we did in grade 8/9. (Currently upgrading to my RN and my Introductions are longer lol).

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Advertisement

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby thewordalive » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Is she wanting a fake septum in her FB profile pic? Lmao

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
User avatar
thewordalive
Informer
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am
Has thanked: 5449 times
Been thanked: 542 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:40 pm

She also updated her bio.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoink_12
Informer
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1780 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:55 am

WhoCares8 wrote:I thought she was done with that nonsense.
She's going back down that avenue for attention again. With as infrequently as she has them, I'm guessing they know she's lying. Plus she just said something about birth control... Most FTM don't want to have sex via their parts before surgery

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 106995 times
Been thanked: 8048 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:57 am

Spoink_12 wrote:She also updated her bio.
You aren't a "writing fanatic" if you can't do 6 paragraphs. Jfc she has a huge nose

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 106995 times
Been thanked: 8048 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby PGLURK » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:21 am

"Obsessed" with medicine but can't understand how vacinnes work

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby aurora85 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:50 am

Obsessed with medicine aka Munchausen Mom?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 389 times
Been thanked: 592 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:30 pm

I wonder if she still reads on here....
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 am

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:I wonder if she still reads on here....


Pretty sure she does. After I posted the screenshots of the birth control comments. She has her Facebook totally private again.
Spoink_12
Informer
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1780 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby 80085 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:46 am

twomommies wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:I thought she was done with that nonsense.
She's going back down that avenue for attention again. With as infrequently as she has them, I'm guessing they know she's lying. Plus she just said something about birth control... Most FTM don't want to have sex via their parts before surgery

That's not true at all. Bottom surgery is a very involved thing and can take forever not only to get but also complete because it takes multiple surgeries. Not only that, but not all of us want phalloplasty or want surgery at all. I'm pretty sure there's far more trans guy who don't have surgery than those that do. Bottom dysphoria does complicate things to various degrees for the individual but a lot of us that are usually okay with using our natal genitals for sex. Especially once a guy has been on testosterone for long enough for there to be significant physical change.

Regardless, If they're truly a trans man, why are they looking for birth control options when any other trans man in gender therapy would be pushing for testosterone to cease periods and fertility entirely? Menses is one of the main causes of dysphoria for us FTMs. I could never stay on hormonal BC as a teenager for longer than a few weeks because knowing I was putting more oestrogen in my body made me extremely dysphoric. Why are they not looking into getting a hysterectomy? They've already had their kids, only one of whom is actually in their care. Either the doctors know they're bullshitting or Allyshia is dragging it out and lying about going to these appointments for attention. My guess is that it's the latter. If Allyshia was serious, they'd be going constantly trying to start medical transition to alleviate dysphoria. There isn't even any effort put into social transition besides trying to genderbend every so often and giving themselves ugly haircuts once in a while. If you're a trans man, why would you still call yourself "mommy"? Their son is young (and delayed) enough that they could teach them that mommy is daddy now and they would barely remember any different when they're older. What guy wouldn't jump at that opportunity? I know I would if in that position. If anything, Allyshia is a gender non-conforming, attention seeking girl.
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 3481 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:58 am

80085 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:I thought she was done with that nonsense.
She's going back down that avenue for attention again. With as infrequently as she has them, I'm guessing they know she's lying. Plus she just said something about birth control... Most FTM don't want to have sex via their parts before surgery

That's not true at all. Bottom surgery is a very involved thing and can take forever not only to get but also complete because it takes multiple surgeries. Not only that, but not all of us want phalloplasty or want surgery at all. I'm pretty sure there's far more trans guy who don't have surgery than those that do. Bottom dysphoria does complicate things to various degrees for the individual but a lot of us that are usually okay with using our natal genitals for sex. Especially once a guy has been on testosterone for long enough for there to be significant physical change.

Regardless, If they're truly a trans man, why are they looking for birth control options when any other trans man in gender therapy would be pushing for testosterone to cease periods and fertility entirely? Menses is one of the main causes of dysphoria for us FTMs. I could never stay on hormonal BC as a teenager for longer than a few weeks because knowing I was putting more oestrogen in my body made me extremely dysphoric. Why are they not looking into getting a hysterectomy? They've already had their kids, only one of whom is actually in their care. Either the doctors know they're bullshitting or Allyshia is dragging it out and lying about going to these appointments for attention. My guess is that it's the latter. If Allyshia was serious, they'd be going constantly trying to start medical transition to alleviate dysphoria. There isn't even any effort put into social transition besides trying to genderbend every so often and giving themselves ugly haircuts once in a while. If you're a trans man, why would you still call yourself "mommy"? Their son is young (and delayed) enough that they could teach them that mommy is daddy now and they would barely remember any different when they're older. What guy wouldn't jump at that opportunity? I know I would if in that position. If anything, Allyshia is a gender non-conforming, attention seeking girl.
My boyfriend knows bottom surgery is like a 6 part surgery. That we have to travel out of state for. I'm saying 9/10 trans people I know want surgery. One doesn't and is okay with having sex with their parts. My boyfriend isn't because it gives him dysphoria. The way she acts with the makeup and everything, you can tell it's a long phase for attention.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 106995 times
Been thanked: 8048 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:02 am

80085 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:I thought she was done with that nonsense.
She's going back down that avenue for attention again. With as infrequently as she has them, I'm guessing they know she's lying. Plus she just said something about birth control... Most FTM don't want to have sex via their parts before surgery

That's not true at all. Bottom surgery is a very involved thing and can take forever not only to get but also complete because it takes multiple surgeries. Not only that, but not all of us want phalloplasty or want surgery at all. I'm pretty sure there's far more trans guy who don't have surgery than those that do. Bottom dysphoria does complicate things to various degrees for the individual but a lot of us that are usually okay with using our natal genitals for sex. Especially once a guy has been on testosterone for long enough for there to be significant physical change.

Regardless, If they're truly a trans man, why are they looking for birth control options when any other trans man in gender therapy would be pushing for testosterone to cease periods and fertility entirely? Menses is one of the main causes of dysphoria for us FTMs. I could never stay on hormonal BC as a teenager for longer than a few weeks because knowing I was putting more oestrogen in my body made me extremely dysphoric. Why are they not looking into getting a hysterectomy? They've already had their kids, only one of whom is actually in their care. Either the doctors know they're bullshitting or Allyshia is dragging it out and lying about going to these appointments for attention. My guess is that it's the latter. If Allyshia was serious, they'd be going constantly trying to start medical transition to alleviate dysphoria. There isn't even any effort put into social transition besides trying to genderbend every so often and giving themselves ugly haircuts once in a while. If you're a trans man, why would you still call yourself "mommy"? Their son is young (and delayed) enough that they could teach them that mommy is daddy now and they would barely remember any different when they're older. What guy wouldn't jump at that opportunity? I know I would if in that position. If anything, Allyshia is a gender non-conforming, attention seeking girl.
Also, I'd put my finger on lying about appointments for attention. My boyfriend has to keep up with at least biweekly appointments if he wants to show insurance that he requires both surgeries. Ffs after the first appointment his therapist said he needed them. He's never been girly and has above average natural testosterone levels.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 106995 times
Been thanked: 8048 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby 80085 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:58 am

Okay, but your boyfriend isn't every other trans man in existence and just because all the trans men you know want surgery, still doesn't mean all of us do. Top surgery, yes. But bottom surgery is a different situation. It is nowhere near as advanced as MTF procedures and the outcomes are often unsatisfactory. You can only talk from watching your boyfriend's experience. I am an FTM transman who has seeing a gender therapist for quite a while now and is going through the motions of social, medical, and legal transition. I am aware that Allyshia should be seeing their therapist at least bi-weekly, that's why I brought up the infrequency of the appointments leading me to believe it's bullshit. I go weekly, bi-weekly if I have to go that long because I want to hasten the progress of it all as much as I can. Allyshia shares literally everything on social media. Starting the process of transition, coming out, etc is a huge thing to a lot of people. There's no way if they were actually transitioning they wouldn't be talking about it at least once a day. Especially if they're close to an exciting milestone (getting T, surgery, etc)

Being masculine is not a definining factor in being an FTM. I'm an effeminate bisexual man that loves fashion and make-up from an artistic stand-point. Please stop generalising all trans men based on your boyfriend.
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 3481 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Ripley » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:36 am

I am not trying to stand up for Allyshia because I think she is full of crap, but just keep in mind that she lives in Canada and the medical system inluding issues with insurance are handled very differently. I don’t know the specifics of gender therapy and surgery , but I bet the criteria for transitioning and what /how insurance covers it is significantly different than it is in the USA. On another note,, there is NO WAY she could get into med school. It has NOTHING to do with age. I know someone who became a physician at age 53. It is incredibly competitive. My husband had honours in all his classes, did very well on the MCAT, was interviewed and it still took 3 years of trying to get into ONE school. The MCAT is incredibly difficult. I am an RN and don’t know if I would pass. It also takes hard work and costs a lot to go to med school. Give it up Allyshia. Not happening.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1736
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 am
Has thanked: 873 times
Been thanked: 1803 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby gypsophila » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:30 am

Gender reassignment surgery is free in Canada, but there are waiting lists, and travel to Montreal is not covered. I have a trans person in my life (MTF), and I believe her surgery wait is about 1 year from the official acceptance (after gender therapy, hormone therapy, etc.). Some people choose to go to the US, and I've heard that can cost about $70K. I don't believe Allyshia is transgender. She may be confused, but I honestly feel it is some other mental illness rather than a true gender issue. Time will tell. For actual FTM transitions, the bottom surgery is still quite problematic in outcome, and understandably a good portion of people are choosing to either not go through with it, or wait until there are improvements. I can totally understand that.

Someone who couldn't even finish high school will never be a doctor. She wouldn't even be able to be a nurse. Also, how does this fit in with her anti-vax conspiracy theories and at home unassisted no prenatal care birth ideas? Seems like she is not in the least bit science oriented with those views. But hey, we're talking about her, so I guess that's all that counts. Negative attention is still attention for the delusionals.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am
Has thanked: 1080 times
Been thanked: 2986 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby WhoCares8 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:54 am

Here is a couple things she has posted in the last couple of days. She postes so much junk its unbelievable, most of the time i have no clue what to screen shot of. There is a post with her watching all different medical videos and crap.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhoCares8
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:59 pm

80085 wrote:Okay, but your boyfriend isn't every other trans man in existence and just because all the trans men you know want surgery, still doesn't mean all of us do. Top surgery, yes. But bottom surgery is a different situation. It is nowhere near as advanced as MTF procedures and the outcomes are often unsatisfactory. You can only talk from watching your boyfriend's experience. I am an FTM transman who has seeing a gender therapist for quite a while now and is going through the motions of social, medical, and legal transition. I am aware that Allyshia should be seeing their therapist at least bi-weekly, that's why I brought up the infrequency of the appointments leading me to believe it's bullshit. I go weekly, bi-weekly if I have to go that long because I want to hasten the progress of it all as much as I can. Allyshia shares literally everything on social media. Starting the process of transition, coming out, etc is a huge thing to a lot of people. There's no way if they were actually transitioning they wouldn't be talking about it at least once a day. Especially if they're close to an exciting milestone (getting T, surgery, etc)

Being masculine is not a definining factor in being an FTM. I'm an effeminate bisexual man that loves fashion and make-up from an artistic stand-point. Please stop generalising all trans men based on your boyfriend.
She is not a "they, them, their". She is a mockery of trans people because she's using this as a means for attention. You are aiding her in that, well done.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 106995 times
Been thanked: 8048 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:02 pm

WhoCares8 wrote:Here is a couple things she has posted in the last couple of days. She postes so much junk its unbelievable, most of the time i have no clue what to screen shot of. There is a post with her watching all different medical videos and crap.
OMG her son owns clothes?! He needs a toddler bed. Bed rails are a thing. Poor kiddo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 106995 times
Been thanked: 8048 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:49 pm

twomommies wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:Here is a couple things she has posted in the last couple of days. She postes so much junk its unbelievable, most of the time i have no clue what to screen shot of. There is a post with her watching all different medical videos and crap.
OMG her son owns clothes?! He needs a toddler bed. Bed rails are a thing. Poor kiddo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


She is babying him so much.. he is almost 3 and she is looking for a new crib? What the hell.
Spoink_12
Informer
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1780 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:11 pm

twomommies wrote:
80085 wrote:Okay, but your boyfriend isn't every other trans man in existence and just because all the trans men you know want surgery, still doesn't mean all of us do. Top surgery, yes. But bottom surgery is a different situation. It is nowhere near as advanced as MTF procedures and the outcomes are often unsatisfactory. You can only talk from watching your boyfriend's experience. I am an FTM transman who has seeing a gender therapist for quite a while now and is going through the motions of social, medical, and legal transition. I am aware that Allyshia should be seeing their therapist at least bi-weekly, that's why I brought up the infrequency of the appointments leading me to believe it's bullshit. I go weekly, bi-weekly if I have to go that long because I want to hasten the progress of it all as much as I can. Allyshia shares literally everything on social media. Starting the process of transition, coming out, etc is a huge thing to a lot of people. There's no way if they were actually transitioning they wouldn't be talking about it at least once a day. Especially if they're close to an exciting milestone (getting T, surgery, etc)

Being masculine is not a definining factor in being an FTM. I'm an effeminate bisexual man that loves fashion and make-up from an artistic stand-point. Please stop generalising all trans men based on your boyfriend.
She is not a "they, them, their". She is a mockery of trans people because she's using this as a means for attention. You are aiding her in that, well done.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


Yep this!!! She is a she/her...not a they them...
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby 80085 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:56 pm

Gypsophila, you worded it way better than I did. Way more of us would love bottom surgery if it had a success rate like MTFs but there are so many possible complications with phalloplasty that a lot feel it's not worth the trouble for the results (whether it be the superficial or functional) you get. Metoidioplasty is a better option but it's multiple proceedures, very involved and very expensive. Yes, some places you can get it partially covered or fully but not everywhere. Plus, there's a lot of waiting if you're getting it through the healthcare system vs private insurance or paying out of pocket.

Ripley wrote:I am not trying to stand up for Allyshia because I think she is full of crap, but just keep in mind that she lives in Canada and the medical system inluding issues with insurance are handled very differently. I don’t know the specifics of gender therapy and surgery , but I bet the criteria for transitioning and what /how insurance covers it is significantly different than it is in the USA.

I know, I'm from Australia. Our health care system is more like Canada's than it is the US's. That's why I don't understand why all of this is taking them so long if they're serious about it. It only took 3 appointments to get my letter for T and that was only because I wasn't fully out yet and was putting it off. Things are way easier in countries like ours and we have far more at our disposable because we have so many services that are either subsidized or free/fully covered. They don't even live as a man in their daily life. If they have gender dysphoria, how does calling themselves "mum"/"mummy" not make them dysphoric? Absolutely nothing about it adds up at all. Allyshia has always been an attention-seeker, going to extremes keep people's interest because they have no actual personality. Claimed to have an ED in high school (for some ED sufferers, it is about attention. They want people to worry/care about them), got pregnant multiple times as a teenager and broadcasted that to YouTube for attention, constantly getting into drama for attention, now this SJW non-binary bullshit in place of having an actual personality, so they feel they have something about them that makes them special.

In reality, Allyshia is just another run of the mill batshit crazy, uneducated, emotionally stunted teen mother who's having an identity crisis because they spent the last half of their formative years defining themselves as a glorified babysitter and absolutely nothing else. They have nothing outside of the internet and their son. That's why they're trying to turn him into Gypsy Rose 2.0 with all this medical bullshit. Allyshia has no definitive purpose in life other than taking care of that child. She needs to get a life, not a sex change.

twomommies wrote:She is not a "they, them, their". She is a mockery of trans people because she's using this as a means for attention. You are aiding her in that, well done.

Uh, no. I'm trying to be respectful on the off chance I don't know the full situation and maybe they are in fact transgender. As much as I think it's a crock of shit, I was feminine albeit still gender non-conforming before I realized I was trans. Most people I know were shocked when I came out even though I'd been struggling with gender dysphoria since I was 8 years old. It's not always blatantly obvious. So while I do still believe it's a ploy for attention, I know that there stll is a minute chance that I am wrong and because of my experience, I can't help but be slightly empathetic towards that.

I use "they" as a unisex pronoun for anyone and everyone, cisgender or not. Nothing to do with "non-binary" people. Just like we address groups of people regardless of gender as "you guys".
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 3481 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:48 am

The health care system in PG is very limited in doctors. There is a long wait list for any kind of surgery, and the top surgery isn’t even done at the moment. A hysterectomy would take her well over a year from referral time to surgery date. It just isn’t as easy as everyone is making it out for her to just go get the hormones or get surgery. She’s probably faking, but her lack of surgery and multiple weekly appointments isn’t necessarily an indication of that, but of the limited resources in the region.

Not defending Alysha in any way, but it’s hard to read the misinformation and just let it go knowing how the system works not only in BC, but particularly in PG.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11878
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13218 times
Been thanked: 54989 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:21 am

HelloSweetie wrote:The health care system in PG is very limited in doctors. There is a long wait list for any kind of surgery, and the top surgery isn’t even done at the moment. A hysterectomy would take her well over a year from referral time to surgery date. It just isn’t as easy as everyone is making it out for her to just go get the hormones or get surgery. She’s probably faking, but her lack of surgery and multiple weekly appointments isn’t necessarily an indication of that, but of the limited resources in the region.

Not defending Alysha in any way, but it’s hard to read the misinformation and just let it go knowing how the system works not only in BC, but particularly in PG.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I can second this. We are lacking resources and doctors up here. We have a huge shortage.
Wait lists are huge.
It's not as easy as everyone here is making it seem. Again, not defending her, I 100% believe it's all for attention.

Example for surgery wait times: I was put on the urgent priority list for 5 Surgeries and it still took me 10 months to get in.

Wait lsits are huge up here.
Spoink_12
Informer
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1780 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby Spoink_12 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:22 am

Forgot to add, this week I had emergency surgery for appendicitis (hadn't exploded yet) and I still had to wait 36 hours to get the surgery as there was no open OR time.

There is also a very limited number of specialists here. So I wouldn't doubt the appointments were a few weeks between. (Again, I 100% believe it's for attention and she's not actually going)
Spoink_12
Informer
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1780 times

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Postby twomommies » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:29 am

Spoink_12 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:Here is a couple things she has posted in the last couple of days. She postes so much junk its unbelievable, most of the time i have no clue what to screen shot of. There is a post with her watching all different medical videos and crap.
OMG her son owns clothes?! He needs a toddler bed. Bed rails are a thing. Poor kiddo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


She is babying him so much.. he is almost 3 and she is looking for a new crib? What the hell.
Trying to keep him a baby forever. I hope her unassisted birth screwed something in her woman parts so she can't do this to any more kids

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5589
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 106995 times
Been thanked: 8048 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to nchollywood

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users