Slinky
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by Slinky »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
ams1125 wrote:The negativity, harsh criticism and rudeness that has started happening on this thread is disappointing. Why do any of you even watch Bonnie if all you do is post about all the things she does "wrong"? How about you go and focus on your own life and be grateful your career doesn't result in you having thousands of people post their opinions of everything you do online. Guarantee most of you wouldn't last more than a week if you had similar things written about you online and you shared your life like Bonnie does.
Honestly, most of us here liked Bonnie before her clothing line was launched. I for one, stood for her, defended her, tweeted youtube daily on her behalf when she was being demonitized. She has really shown her true colors in the past few weeks. As far as "be grateful your career doesn't result in you having thousands of people post their opinions of everything you do online" SHE CHOSE THIS CAREER AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES ALONG WITH IT. And believe me, she get's paid very well to do so. I don't see her complaining when she is spending her youtube money to go on trips to Hawaii, buy designer purses, get her nails and eyelashes done constantly, If she doesn't like it, she is free to stop putting her family on youtube at any time she wants and go out and get a day job like the rest of us. It's not like Youtube didn't exist before her, she KNEW other people who did it (E & J) who have gotten lots of "negative" comments. And she still made the choice to start a Youtube channel. This is all her doing. I don't feel sorry for any of them one bit.

And she is all upset because for once, people are actually calling her out on her bullshit. She isn't used to people NOT kissing her ass and worshiping her. When it comes to an actual business like she (and Ellie) are trying to run, you have to be professional. People were asking questions and they were and continue to be completely ignored. They are blocking people right and left for stating their opinions, and questioning their products. They are acting like everything is okay when it's not okay. I don't understand how they think they will be successful with this clothing line. They only have their fan base as customers. Clothing lines are a dime a dozen. They are not famous in the real world. They are no-body's to anyone outside the youtube world. No one knows them so how are they expecting to have customers buy their products? I think she had a good thing going with Youtube and she got a big head and greedy.

Bonnie demise is her own doing. And honestly, I'm doing Bonnie a favor by posting my opinions here instead of on her channel page or other social media. I'll save her the trouble of having to delete and block me. And I'm also not leaving my "negative" opinion's of her on her page so her "fans" will see the real Bonnie and know the truth.
Very well said.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

janica wrote:Well, today's vlog was kinda random..
Random maybe. Calculated? Definitely (Imho). It's just another obvious way that Bonnie behaves in a passive/aggressive manor. The couch was her aggressive approach and that 3 minute vlog today was her passive approach - look at my sweet family that you're all attacking - I'm the victim, blah blah. No Bonnie, nobody's attacking your children. None of the Griffiths family have developed the emotional maturity to take the middle ground between aggressiveness and passivity which (FYI Bonnie) is: Assertiveness - Google is your friend but I sense ego (and IQ) is not.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

cwm93 wrote:Yeah, sorry, Bonnie. Posting about Jesus isn't going to make any of us forget that we saw Joel's penis yesterday.

Nice try, though.
I don’t think it’s about the penis tbh. Well, maybe in part. I think it’s to make them look pure and innocent so the haters seem insanely awful and threatening. This will rule up the minions to defend their honour even more viciously, while adding another squeaky clean image to their channel. Religion used to be a part of their life, but one hat they thankfully didn’t ram down people’s throats. They seem to be following Jared’s “damage control” playbook, because you know, this worked so well for them Image

I still maintain they are trying to discredit the hate and criticism about Bollie as just being channel haters. This helps play into that because who would hate a good and harmless Christian family just trying to pursue their dreams? ImageImageImageImage
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ams1125 wrote:The negativity, harsh criticism and rudeness that has started happening on this thread is disappointing. Why do any of you even watch Bonnie if all you do is post about all the things she does "wrong"? How about you go and focus on your own life and be grateful your career doesn't result in you having thousands of people post their opinions of everything you do online. Guarantee most of you wouldn't last more than a week if you had similar things written about you online and you shared your life like Bonnie does.
That's precisely why I don't do it. I don't pimp out my kids and I am not narcissistic enough to think my life is any better or more interesting than anyone else's.
Maybe you should focus on _your_ life instead of coming to a gossip forum and judging us. Hypocrisy, table for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bonnie?
You've made one post. Here, railing at us. Hmmmm.
Probably not though. Your command of the English language is better than hers.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Bonnie should spend less time teaching her kids about religion and more time teaching them about reading, writing, spelling, etc.

But I guess when your lot in life is to procreate, things like education fall to the wayside. Who cares if you know how to spell, as long as you keep up that tithing!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I'm not really a religious person. I saw todays thumbnail and title and decided to pass. I refuse to watch this after all the shit she has done lately.
Exutahmormoninsights
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Exutahmormoninsights »

Everything that has transpired in the past couple weeks has been comical. I have never liked Ellie and Jared and although I related more closely to Bonnie I could see through the Griffiths attitude which screams Utah mormons. From the education to priority of all these girls being having more babies without any thought of the adults they will grow into.
Anyway, the video today made me upset to say the least. Everybody has a right to believe whatever they like and teach their children but it was totally a manipulative save-face move and they, once again, are using their children to fix their mistakes.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

STFU Bonnie. Don't try to shove your poor me narrative in the lieu of religion. If anything, you are most poor representative of your faith. It's best to not invoke Jesus when you already sold your soul to the devil. Greed, covetousness, deceit, and arrogance are equally immoral and i'm sure religion does not teach us that.
I'm sorry but Jesus lives in those sweatshops in china, among the poorest of the poor. And i'm very sure he is not happy with you that you took away those children's shot at life. :|
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Totally agree with this being damage control, they never post on Saturdays!!!! But my big question is why a picture slide show? Bree knows how to record video, we have seen a few clips from her in the past. I feel like they wanted to use the audio but not the video itself. So they used a bunch of old pictures and voiced over what the kids were talking about.... It just leaves me with more questions. What are they hiding? Was Bree driving and the kids were not in car seats? Were the kids in the bathtub? Getting dressed? Shooting BBguns? Doing something else that they knew would get more negative comments?
Its pretty sick to use your children to make yourself look better after you made mistakes. Just OWN UP TO IT. Be honest. Apologize. Make real changes. I still have a very small hope that the Bonnie we all love is still in there somewhere.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Totally agree with this being damage control, they never post on Saturdays!!!! But my big question is why a picture slide show? Bree knows how to record video, we have seen a few clips from her in the past. I feel like they wanted to use the audio but not the video itself. So they used a bunch of old pictures and voiced over what the kids were talking about.... It just leaves me with more questions. What are they hiding? Was Bree driving and the kids were not in car seats? Were the kids in the bathtub? Getting dressed? Shooting BBguns? Doing something else that they knew would get more negative comments?
Its pretty sick to use your children to make yourself look better after you made mistakes. Just OWN UP TO IT. Be honest. Apologize. Make real changes. I still have a very small hope that the Bonnie we all love is still in there somewhere.
The mighty dollar has taken over her mediocre brain so I don't see that happening any time soon.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Hey Bonnie, how's it hanging?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Kaylor1 wrote:
The thing is two weeks ago we all loved Bonnie!! I was a die hard fan! We stood up for her and even tweeted YouTube when she asked because of the demonetizations. Her own actions and behavior are what turned people.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Exactly! Same here I never commented anything negative. I was a huge fan... until she accidentally revealed her true colors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

If she can’t handle the heat she should get out of the kitchen.

Oh no wait she’s far too money hungry to go back to her old life , how would she pay for then ridiculous lashes and plant bulb nails without her YouTube followers because that car crash of a bollie brand sure as shit ain’t gonna be paying for it.

Put your life out there expect opinions.
Don’t like it leave. No ones forcing you to stay except your own greed bitch.

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

i thought one of the reasons for delayed vlogs was so that they’d supposedly have more time to catch and edit out stuff in the clips they didn’t want to broadcast? guess that didn’t work out
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

So back to her potentially standing on property they'll build on a few vlogs ago. Thoughts?
BB (Before Bollie ;) ) I hoped they'd buy a home to renovate and move into or rent out and watch Joel go gaga over building it himself. I'll give them benefit of the doubt to bounce back, address the FAQ of the Bollie Brand controversy. If they don't this is definitely the beginning of the end. You can see honest minions hesitating. Do we know how their view and sub stats are since Bollie launched?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

amyfalafal wrote:So back to her potentially standing on property they'll build on a few vlogs ago. Thoughts?
BB (Before Bollie ;) ) I hoped they'd buy a home to renovate and move into or rent out and watch Joel go gaga over building it himself. I'll give them benefit of the doubt to bounce back, address the FAQ of the Bollie Brand controversy. If they don't this is definitely the beginning of the end. You can see honest minions hesitating. Do we know how their view and sub stats are since Bollie launched?
Both Bonnie and Ellie are down about 2 million views a month. Bonnie is still getting more daily subs though. Ellie and Jared have fallen farther, but I’m not sure that has as much to do with the Bollie situation.

These are CAD dollars btw. You’ll have to convert to USD.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 269ac5.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d3abd2.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Her views and subs are down for sure.
Social Blade has her max income from YouTube at $663K. And you generally go towards the middle of the range they give you. That makes it around $320K. Which is good, especially for Utah, but it's not filthy rich. That doesn't count sponsorships, but it's still less than she was doing before the demonetization.
And if she keeps dissing Albion, she's going to lose them too.

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I actually liked Bonnie and Joel. I liked them better than any of the others in that family. I’m super disappointed in how this whole “Bollie” line has played out so far. I keep hoping she’ll address these issues head on, and be professional. I mean geez, our hour big girl pants on!
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I loved the religious video today. My favourite video ever from Bonnie is the one where they are sitting on the loungeroom floor, reading Book of Mormon, and Olivia tears up just thinking of all the good the missionaries do. I thought it was so so sweet.

I am not LDS but I am Christian and seeing children talk about Jesus warms my little black heart.

...I do think though, part of being Christian is practicing what you preach. I myself am very bad at this and am very bitchy (hence this forum is like my favorite hobby ever), and Bonnie seems bad at this, too.

It took a little longer with Bonnie, but it seems the 'youtube curse', that makes youtubers corrupt within their own image and unable to self-critique in any way, has finally hit her.

RIP old Bonnie, I loved you, but it seems you have gone.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”