Emma & Ellie

NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by NotSusan »

janica wrote:Ellie does not want to dance...please let her choose the sport she wants to do. Makes me sad
Did she say that? I must have missed it. I know the dr said she should not jump around without the cast f RNA week but if Ellie isn’t isnt to it at all, yeah, sad. I kind of hope she find she finds her “thing.” I kind of miss her on the vlogs. I feel like she feels like she is second rate and no matter how hard Emma tries to include her, it’s so hot and miss. I like it when she is herself.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Does anyone know what happened with Kenzie? Emma rarely mentions her and Heather doesn’t speak of her family either and it seemed like they were all buddies for a while. It was great seeing Emma interact with her team at UCA and even Ellie though it’s like every time gets a little more comfortable on the camera, she becomes a bit extra. It’s from extreme to the other. And of course Heather found another way to take a dig at Emma’s appearance. Overall though, Emma seemed less stressed even with competition.

So to the two Heathers in here, you may want to know that in the Bingham snark topic, only one person is commenting - you may want to jump on that STAT. Unless of course you are particular to this topic only. Regardless, I can’t read what you write anyway.
Queen900
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queen900 »

NotSusan wrote:Does anyone know what happened with Kenzie? Emma rarely mentions her and Heather doesn’t speak of her family either and it seemed like they were all buddies for a while. It was great seeing Emma interact with her team at UCA and even Ellie though it’s like every time gets a little more comfortable on the camera, she becomes a bit extra. It’s from extreme to the other. And of course Heather found another way to take a dig at Emma’s appearance. Overall though, Emma seemed less stressed even with competition.

So to the two Heathers in here, you may want to know that in the Bingham snark topic, only one person is commenting - you may want to jump on that STAT. Unless of course you are particular to this topic only. Regardless, I can’t read what you write anyway.
Maybe something happpened between Kenzie and Emma because Kenzie was in Emma’s group for her DC trip, and now Emma isn’t going, and Emma said that things happen for a reason so maybe she was referring to her and Kenzie
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Queen900 wrote:
NotSusan wrote:Does anyone know what happened with Kenzie? Emma rarely mentions her and Heather doesn’t speak of her family either and it seemed like they were all buddies for a while. It was great seeing Emma interact with her team at UCA and even Ellie though it’s like every time gets a little more comfortable on the camera, she becomes a bit extra. It’s from extreme to the other. And of course Heather found another way to take a dig at Emma’s appearance. Overall though, Emma seemed less stressed even with competition.

Maybe something happpened between Kenzie and Emma because Kenzie was in Emma’s group for her DC trip, and now Emma isn’t going, and Emma said that things happen for a reason so maybe she was referring to her and Kenzie
Yeah that DC bail was random. It probably would have been good for Emma to go. I seriously hope Heather wasn’t part of that decision - to keep her home to film because that is so sad!!

Apparently they have something planned with Kenzie on the weekend if their secret plans don’t fall through. Guess we’ll see. Last vlog that Kenzie was in, she was super subdued compared to all the others so I wonder if Heather went off on her.

Today Heather ranted about “other people” wanting to start trouble and things not wanting to go her way. Do a she ever listen to the way she speaks to people??
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

I've noticed a lot of people asking if Heather smokes. In Emma's new video in the background around 1:55 it definitely looks like shes smoking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bbaby18 wrote:I've noticed a lot of people asking if Heather smokes. In Emma's new video in the background around 1:55 it definitely looks like shes smoking.

She looks like a smoker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

lmmomSD wrote:
bbaby18 wrote:I've noticed a lot of people asking if Heather smokes. In Emma's new video in the background around 1:55 it definitely looks like shes smoking.

She looks like a smoker.

Her voice sounds a little smoker-ish too.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

lmmomSD wrote:

She looks like a smoker.

She sounds like a smoker
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

I honestly had never noticed and couldn’t find which video. I looked at the video you mentioned and she looked lik she was just pushing her glasses up. But you never know.
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

NotSusan wrote:I honestly had never noticed and couldn’t find which video. I looked at the video you mentioned and she looked lik she was just pushing her glasses up. But you never know.
It was in her chore routine..just noticed she deleted it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Emma & Ellie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, wait-- Emma isn't going to DC, because mom doesn't think the location is "safe"? But apparently it's safe enough for all the other kids! And she kept looking away from the camera when she was saying that it "wasn't safe". That's a sign of lying.
Kinda weird that Universal Studios is celebrating "Mardi Gras" so far into Lent... And it took them getting invited to be in the parade to get those poor girls to Orlando.

Queen900
Amateur
Amateur

Heather said in today’s vlog that Emma is grounded and isn’t allowed on snapchat because of inappropriate messages.

In her chore routine emma said she got grounded and heather gave her the option of not going to DC or 3 months without her phone. She chose 3 months without her phone, but was seen in the vlogs with it so maybe that’s why she deleted the video
Queen900
Amateur
Amateur

Queen900 wrote:Heather said in today’s vlog that Emma is grounded and isn’t allowed on snapchat because of inappropriate messages.

In her chore routine emma said she got grounded and heather gave her the option of not going to DC or 3 months without her phone. She chose 3 months without her phone, but was seen in the vlogs with it so maybe that’s why she deleted the video
Update/Edit: I finished watching the vlog and heather said she deleted the video because of comments about the chores and ellie not doing any
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

Omg, Heather has an app that sends all of Emma's messages from snapchat to her email
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Then someone is lying. Because Heather said that Emma wasn't going to DC NOT because she was grounded, but because "the location wasn't safe". But she was looking away when she was saying that, which is a sign of lying.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I get the feeling heather has all these ‘pains’ just to go get some good pain mess like a junkie

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

missparzival wrote:I get the feeling heather has all these ‘pains’ just to go get some good pain mess like a junkie

Didn’t she have a kidney stone and a bunch of stuff a while back and was going to never drink Mountain Dew ever because it caused kidney stones. Well shocker, you kidney stones, and I rarely see her drink water. So the UTai wasn’t a big shock and I can’t say I‘ve been all that peppy with a UTI before. And no one in the family one mentioned her being there. So Strange.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah with the amount of lies heather tells it’s hard to believe her. First she wasn’t going to DC because they had a lot going on, then Emma had to choose between DC and her phone, then it was because it was unsafe. Wtf. Rest of the class still went so it can’t be that bad. Heather is just controlling and can’t let Emma have any freedom. We never see Emma stay at a friends house. Who would vlog and bring in the money for the week if Emma was in DC? That’s the real reason she wasn’t allowed to go.
With the Disney world vlogs I’ve never seen a more somber, bored family in a theme park.

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Heather made tweets about some of the comments on here. Hi Heather!
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What’s her twitter

Return to “A-H”