notsarah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by notsarah »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
Candy0704 wrote:Bonnie has forgotten the people, who are disliking her couch, are the same people who bombarded youtube with tweets when she lost her income.
Sadly, I was one of them. I regret it now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I was one of them. Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I am watching older vlogs of Bonnie's and in the one titled POTTY TRAINING, she moves the camera down to his bottom for ALL THE WORLD to see!
I reported it but nothing was done. Does Anyone know a way to have UT see a copy of this & demonetized their vids again!
Poor Boston....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:I am watching older vlogs of Bonnie's and in the one titled POTTY TRAINING, she moves the camera down to his bottom for ALL THE WORLD to see!
I reported it but nothing was done. Does Anyone know a way to have UT see a copy of this & demonetized their vids again!
Poor Boston....Image

I've wondered the same about some other youtubers as well. I've seen videos that stay up that I've flagged and they really shouldn't be up or at least not earning income for the user. I'm just clueless, but I feel like more should be done or there should be a way to really make a difference as the viewer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

Alright y'all, this is my first time posting in the Bonnie forum. Previously I kept away becaue everyone still had pretty positive feelings towards her. I'm so happy y'all are waking up. Bonnie makes me grit my teeth. I really, really dislike her. She thinks just as much of herself as Ellie does. The first video I ever saw of her I remember thinking "damn this bitch loves herself". This is a horrible thing to say but the reason I could see it was because I have a relative JUST like her. And you know what? Everyone outside the family can't see it, adores her and falls at her feet.
I don't think Bonnie's ashamed or hiding from anything regarding Bollie or any of the other recent "gates". I think she believes she is in the right. Everything she does is perfect and completely okay in her mind. She will not apologize or change anything. If she does, I will eat my shoe. The only reason she reuploaded penisgate was because of Youtube guidlines and monetization, not because she regretted it. She's just as vulgar as Ellie.
I'm sure many chalk up a lot of the Bollie shit to Ellie's general nature, but you better believe Bonnie was/is just as on board with every last little thing as Ellie. I'm willing to bet she had more of the ideas too. Really, when has Ellie had any ideas?
**My apologies if this is harsh for some of you. I do not take issue with any of you ladies or your opinions, whatever they may be. I've come to think that YTMD is really a decent discussion forum made up of intelligent individuals.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

WriteMeOut wrote:Alright y'all, this is my first time posting in the Bonnie forum. Previously I kept away becaue everyone still had pretty positive feelings towards her. I'm so happy y'all are waking up. Bonnie makes me grit my teeth. I really, really dislike her. She thinks just as much of herself as Ellie does. The first video I ever saw of her I remember thinking "damn this bitch loves herself". This is a horrible thing to say but the reason I could see it was because I have a relative JUST like her. And you know what? Everyone outside the family can't see it, adores her and falls at her feet.
I don't think Bonnie's ashamed or hiding from anything regarding Bollie or any of the other recent "gates". I think she believes she is in the right. Everything she does is perfect and completely okay in her mind. She will not apologize or change anything. If she does, I will eat my shoe. The only reason she reuploaded penisgate was because of Youtube guidlines and monetization, not because she regretted it. She's just as vulgar as Ellie.
I'm sure many chalk up a lot of the Bollie shit to Ellie's general nature, but you better believe Bonnie was/is just as on board with every last little thing as Ellie. I'm willing to bet she had more of the ideas too. Really, when has Ellie had any ideas?
**My apologies if this is harsh for some of you. I do not take issue with any of you ladies or your opinions, whatever they may be. I've come to think that YTMD is really a decent discussion forum made up of intelligent individuals.
I disagree that Ellie doesn’t have ideas. She’s a lot smarter than you give her credit for to be manipulating her husband and children the way she does. In that house Ellie runs the show, so she definitely is capable of coming up with ideas, questionable or not.

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

HelloSweetie wrote:
WriteMeOut wrote:Alright y'all, this is my first time posting in the Bonnie forum. Previously I kept away becaue everyone still had pretty positive feelings towards her. I'm so happy y'all are waking up. Bonnie makes me grit my teeth. I really, really dislike her. She thinks just as much of herself as Ellie does. The first video I ever saw of her I remember thinking "damn this bitch loves herself". This is a horrible thing to say but the reason I could see it was because I have a relative JUST like her. And you know what? Everyone outside the family can't see it, adores her and falls at her feet.
I disagree that Ellie doesn’t have ideas. She’s a lot smarter than you give her credit for to be manipulating her husband and children the way she does. In that house Ellie runs the show, so she definitely is capable of coming up with ideas, questionable or not.

You're totally right. She's so manipulative. I was focused more on outwardly producutive ideas. I may dislike Bonnie, but she does have more sense than Ellie.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ellie may be manipulative but creatively or intellectually imaginative she is not. Granted she had some input into Bullie Brand (YAYYYY BATHROBE!!! :? ) but I still believe the lions share of that little venture lies with Bonnie.

Ref the short clip of the land, I still believe their plan is to build a brand spanking, all whistles, custom made new house for them to live in and not rent out. Her Chinese fortune cookie said ''You may lose the small ones but you'll win the big ones'' (sic) so it seems to Bonnie that having a new luxury home is, in her eyes, winning at life. I hope it's worth it Bonnie because for a godly woman you're certainly not winning in the integrity department.

Footnote: like the idea of BB (Before Bollie as someone mentioned) and PB (Post Bollie).
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Scar2016 wrote:Ellie may be manipulative but creatively or intellectually imaginative she is not. Granted she had some input into Bullie Brand (YAYYYY BATHROBE!!! :? ) but I still believe the lions share of that little venture lies with Bonnie.

Ref the short clip of the land, I still believe their plan is to build a brand spanking, all whistles, custom made new house for them to live in and not rent out. Her Chinese fortune cookie said ''You may lose the small ones but you'll win the big ones'' (sic) so it seems to Bonnie that having a new luxury home is, in her eyes, winning at life. I hope it's worth it Bonnie because for a godly woman you're certainly not winning in the integrity department.

Footnote: like the idea of BB (Before Bollie as someone mentioned) and PB (Post Bollie).
I like BB and PB as well.
I was blind until I saw her true colors PB. I did PM her on Instagram before she could block me there(like she did on Twitter for answering a question she refused to.)
I really hope she read it. What I wrote was respectful, no name calling or any curse words etc, but I was very blunt.
At the end of my message one of the things I requested that she go back and watch some of her earlier vlogs, then go and watch today's. Does she see how different she is? She is not the same relatable person she was then. I also suggested she consider taking a week off and regroup. Come back with a clear head.
It's really a damn shame that she's not at all who some of us thought she was.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I saw her true colours when years ago I casually and very politely mentioned that many vlogs were possibly showing up on pedophile playlists and to avoid using tags and titles that mention potty or diaper. She blocked me. So then I started staying quiet on this forum because people still loved her. And then she REALLY showed her colours with how she reacted to the demonetization....totally entitled and greedy and not genuine at all. But against a lot of people still defended her, but I started vocally disliking her a lot more. But now this, showing her mean nature even more.

Didn’t we have someone couple years ago who said they personally knew her/was an acquaintance with her through kids school and that she was always pretty bitchy on each interaction?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GymChick wrote:I saw her true colours when years ago I casually and very politely mentioned that many vlogs were possibly showing up on pedophile playlists and to avoid using tags and titles that mention potty or diaper. She blocked me. So then I started staying quiet on this forum because people still loved her. And then she REALLY showed her colours with how she reacted to the demonetization....totally entitled and greedy and not genuine at all. But against a lot of people still defended her, but I started vocally disliking her a lot more. But now this, showing her mean nature even more.

Didn’t we have someone couple years ago who said they personally knew her/was an acquaintance with her through kids school and that she was always pretty bitchy on each interaction?

I remember something like that. I think people dismissed what she said, because everyone pretty much liked Bonnie. I liked her, but I definitely had issues with her. Her thin skin, the way she responded to Jared rubbing Lincoln's bare butt against his cheek, the lack of concern for her children's safety and privacy, etc.
I definitely think she didn't respond well to the demonetization. And this whole brouhaha over Bollie just proves that my gut feeling about her was right.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

The mighty fall hard. Everyone dawned over C&K for the longest time — and now they’re pretty dang bad. I’ve given up finding honest Youtubers. Just give it enough time, they’ll all fall.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I've always said that no matter how much you like them or can find parts of their lives relatable, at the end of the day they're going to be selling out their children in order to make money without working. That's the reason I have a hard time ever liking any of these people because I was never able to excuse that. Some are better than others but there's always going to come a time that they choose money and views over flesh and blood.
KitKat 01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KitKat 01 »

I’ve watched the clip of Bonnie standing on the side of the road while screaming and read all of your thoughts about what it could mean. I definitely agree that I think the clip is supposed to be a hint at some future venture but I’m curious about your thoughts on why it appears she is standing on the side of a highway. When i rewatch it, there appears to be a heavy flow of traffic going by. Do you all think it’s a highway NEAR where their future house will be? Or the house will be built on that EXACT land? It defintitely does not appear to be a housing development/ neighborhood. Or do some of you still think it could be where Joel wants to build a car wash? I’m trying to reconcile Joel’s recent statement about how he never wants to move because of all of their products in the cold storage room and what a hassle it would be to pack them up. Plus, they have gone above and beyond renovating their house (Joel installed a door in their laundry room closet just the other day). Why go through all of that trouble if they plan on selling in several months? I’m not trying to argue with any of you but I’m genuinely curious to get all of your thoughts!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KitKat 01 wrote:I’ve watched the clip of Bonnie standing on the side of the road while screaming and read all of your thoughts about what it could mean. I definitely agree that I think the clip is supposed to be a hint at some future venture but I’m curious about your thoughts on why it appears she is standing on the side of a highway. When i rewatch it, there appears to be a heavy flow of traffic going by. Do you all think it’s a highway NEAR where their future house will be? Or the house will be built on that EXACT land? It defintitely does not appear to be a housing development/ neighborhood. Or do some of you still think it could be where Joel wants to build a car wash? I’m trying to reconcile Joel’s recent statement about how he never wants to move because of all of their products in the cold storage room and what a hassle it would be to pack them up. Plus, they have gone above and beyond renovating their house (Joel installed a door in their laundry room closet just the other day). Why go through all of that trouble if they plan on selling in several months? I’m not trying to argue with any of you but I’m genuinely curious to get all of your thoughts!
I kind of agree with you. A house build has never seemed like Joel, but I’m not sure how much of an opinion he gets these days. I haven’t thought they would sell the Hosie though. I think it makes way more sense to rent it out. Even an AirBNB as “The Hoellein House” could fetch some money if B&J really did think their viewers will just support them in anything.

I do hope Joel gets his car wash though. It may not be instant money, but I think it would be consistent income and would once again model a normal work ethic for the kids.

Manitowoc123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Manitowoc123 »

I have watched the families Griffith for years now (Ellie, Bonnie, and Ruby). I was so drawn to Bonnie years ago when she wouldn’t wear makeup on the vlogs, Joel had a 9 to 5 job and she would wait for him to come home and have time off. They were trying to make it work with a nice middle class lifestyle. It felt different from what I see produced on TV. It made them feel like normal everyday people. And you could see over the years how as they made more money - more makeup, more eyelash extensions, more nails, more clothes, MORE TRAVEL. And now she’s pretty unrelatable because that’s not how most of us function. Same with 8 passengers. I loved watching them years ago when they were trying to make ends meet - how a “painful” costco haul was $120. Now they send six kids to expensive private school without blinking an eye. Sorry, I digress over Ruby - but the same thing is happening to all the Griffiths. What made us watch them in the beginning no longer exists.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

ams1125 wrote:The negativity, harsh criticism and rudeness that has started happening on this thread is disappointing. Why do any of you even watch Bonnie if all you do is post about all the things she does "wrong"? How about you go and focus on your own life and be grateful your career doesn't result in you having thousands of people post their opinions of everything you do online. Guarantee most of you wouldn't last more than a week if you had similar things written about you online and you shared your life like Bonnie does.

Hi Ellie and Bonnie!!

lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

yesterday's video was so strange to me... felt like youtube family vlogger propaganda... lol
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I have voiced my opinion about how I'd love for Joel to get what he wants for once (the carwash) but I don't feel like that will be coming any time soon. Right now, the focus seems to be all on Bonnie...what Bonnie wants, Bonnie gets.
nelliebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nelliebee »

When I first discovered Bonnie years ago through Ellie and Jared's channel I didn't really like her because I felt she would try "too hard to be down." When the Daily bumps visited Utah years ago and Bonnie did Missy's hair she seemed like a high school girl trying to fit in with the cool crowd. Same when Missy, Bryan, Cullen and Katie visited Ellie and Jared's new home. I only started liking her mostly because of Joel and Olivia. I agree that Joel makes her a better person. She was just being herself and wasn't trying to fit in so hard. She soon became one of my favorite youtubers.

Now, I just don't know about Bonnie. Someone really needs to take her off of instagram. She is obsessed with people's supposedly "negative" comments towards her. When it comes to business you can't put down potential customers that way. That's why most businesses have PR, customer service or marketing people who don't let "negativity" get to them and know how to respond appropriately. Why they would open a brand with barely any merchandise and then sell it for way more more than its worth is beyond me. Why buy Bollie brand at Lululemon pricing when I can just get Lululemon? What these people are saying is a valid point and nastily brushing them off makes her again appear like a petty high schooler. Doesn't she realize that people are buying her merchandise to support her and not exactly because its better than another brand's product. With the lack of merchandise and the bad attitude of the owners towards customers and I just don't see this business lasting.

Then there's the couch situation. I don't know who that woman is that convinced her to get that couch but I agree with what most people are saying. Its a beautiful couch but it clashes in her home. It just doesn't fit with the rest of her decor and most people saying this have a valid point. Instead of putting them on blast like a petty child throwing a tantrum she should either ignore them or just simply say, "oh well, I like it." That's all she needed to do.

And for the butt-kissers who agree with everything Bonnie says and does yes I and most people have had people tell me they don't like my outfit or perfume or something I worked hard on and never once did I put these people on blast so that others would gang up on them, especially strangers. Its wrong! Bonnie put her life out there as a youtuber making money off of other people's views and the more she grows and gets to hang with other big youtubers its again like she's behaving like Cady from Mean Girls. She's becoming the worst version of herself. Before her videos were mostly focused on her but now she really is exploiting her family.

Sorry for the rant but I've been behind with youtube and just recently saw everything that went down on instagram etc. and I am just so disappointed in her catty behavior.
Last edited by nelliebee on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I have voiced my opinion about how I'd love for Joel to get what he wants for once (the carwash) but I don't feel like that will be coming any time soon. Right now, the focus seems to be all on Bonnie...what Bonnie wants, Bonnie gets.
They almost split before, so we know Joel isn’t the type to just be submissive forever and live in a miserable home. Bonnie better be careful. She may want what Ellie has, but Joel isn’t a Jared!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”