MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Lmao!!! Look at this comment under the pic of Addie in her stupid pigtails and 10 gallon boots.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 842e5f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Lmao I also saw this when it was new. Right now I went to go check to see if there were any new responses, but the comment is now gone Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Someone referred the "pig tails" as shrek ears in dying over here. She is obsessed on addie having red its kinda sad sad poor kids .

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:I haven't seen the video, she's leaving addelyn? How hilarious would it be if Addie self weans while mess is away?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I think she will .how else will jess be able to give her the boob ? I can see addie self wean then jess comes back and starts breast feeding again it will confuse the heck out of the poor child but we all know Jess wont give up that easy she really who who needs it to validate her life because that's all she knows is trapping baby daddies popping put kids &breast feeding.

*and I am not against breast feeding but the way she makes a big deal out of it is annoying as hell.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Lord I think I’d rather addie have a big ass bow than those pigtails.

Don’t know why she needs either tho
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if Jess even asked permission to vlog at the wedding of course some how she will make it all about her on someone else's big day.

vickarma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by vickarma »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Lmao!!! Look at this comment under the pic of Addie in her stupid pigtails and 10 gallon boots.....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 842e5f.jpg[/img]

Lmao I also saw this when it was new. Right now I went to go check to see if there were any new responses, but the comment is now gone Image

Omg I was gonna comment on that pic and say “just no” lol but I knew it would get deleted lol

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

charmed596 wrote:Lord I think I’d rather addie have a big ass bow than those pigtails.

She really doesn't but Jess wants her to be "cute" to her standards maybe addy was mistaked for a boy at one point in time and thats why jess has to make sure to make her extra girly.

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Mommyof6 wrote:
charmed596 wrote:Lord I think I’d rather addie have a big ass bow than those pigtails.

She really doesn't but Jess wants her to be "cute" to her standards maybe addy was mistaked for a boy at one point in time and thats why jess has to make sure to make her extra girly.

She’s probably also sick of having boys so she’s finally happy to project herself into Adderall
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

peylizt192 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:

She’s probably also sick of having boys so she’s finally happy to project herself into Adderall
Thats why I don't get she has lilly and Lilly seems pretty girly.

I feel like her pictures are so staged like the one of addie and Lilly on the rocker outside they both happend to have on the same outfits ..she tries way to hard it's sad

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Addie's probably going to be one of those kids with really blonde hair as a kid, but once she gets older it'll get dark like Chris. It's already happening to Lilia.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Addie isn't a delicate, pretty little girly baby like Lilia was so she tries to overcompensate with her bows and outfits, much as she pretends she's gender neutral ans doesn't care what her kids wear, when have we ever seen that in play? She can't stand the idea that someone may think big baby is a boy.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Video title: Wedding time! Not mine?! :o
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Mommyof6 wrote:I wonder if Jess even asked permission to vlog at the wedding of course some how she will make it all about her on someone else's big day.

she probably did a million splits on the dance floor.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

KittyKax wrote:Addie's probably going to be one of those kids with really blonde hair as a kid, but once she gets older it'll get dark like Chris. It's already happening to Lilia.
I doubt it. Addie's hair is practically WHITE. Usually kids whose hair is THAT light pretty much stay blonde and super pale. It may have a red tint but I can't ever imagine it turning dark.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Isn't there a website where you can see if a filter was applied to an Instagram photo and it tells you which one? I could have sworn around the time she was Photoshopping Landen's eyes as a baby that someone here found something like that.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
KittyKax wrote:Addie's probably going to be one of those kids with really blonde hair as a kid, but once she gets older it'll get dark like Chris. It's already happening to Lilia.
I doubt it. Addie's hair is practically WHITE. Usually kids whose hair is THAT light pretty much stay blonde and super pale. It may have a red tint but I can't ever imagine it turning dark.

Eh, hair colour can be weirdly unpredictable - my Nana’s hair was white blonde as a kid and ended up a medium brown - not super dark, but not blonde by any stretch of the imagination. And my mum and I were both strawberry blonde but started going darker after the teen years, my hair is dark auburn and hers is almost black!

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

storeynyx wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

Eh, hair colour can be weirdly unpredictable - my Nana’s hair was white blonde as a kid and ended up a medium brown - not super dark, but not blonde by any stretch of the imagination. And my mum and I were both strawberry blonde but started going darker after the teen years, my hair is dark auburn and hers is almost black!

Mine was pitch black as a baby, went blonde, then strawberry blonde, then to a dark brown all by the time I was 5. It's now a medium brown with red tones at 26.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

That’s what happened to me. I was white blonde from day 1, I’m 26 now and only went to a strawberry blonde. Some days I look more red, some days I look white blonde still.

My son seems to be taking after his father and I think his hair will go darker, but my daughter looks like she’s gonna end up with strawberry blonde too.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Hair changes all sorts of colours over life. I wouldn’t guarantee any hair colour for Addie at this point. I was born with black hair, it turned blonde when I was about 2, it stayed blonde all my life, went slightly brunette about 4 years ago and now it’s back to blonde. Considering she lives in California, the amount of sun she’ll get over her life, she’ll mostly have light brown/blonde hair that will vary from season to season.

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

Mess had strawberry blonde as a kid and now it’s red

Return to “JesssFam”