2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by smom12 »

Wasn’t kc hired to take care of the kids? Why the hell is she out with V? And if she’s getting paid to watch the kids, WHO IS WATCHING THE KIDS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by badenglisch »

smom12 wrote:Wasn’t kc hired to take care of the kids? Why the hell is she out with V? And if she’s getting paid to watch the kids, WHO IS WATCHING THE KIDS?

My guess would be Nona, i think she's back from her trip. So now that Nona's back to play mommy to V's kids, Kc can assume her role of Vanessa's paid best friend.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Vanessa reminds me of one of those witchy looking mean kids in elementary school. She reminds me also of the bitter evil bitch from Hansel and Gretel.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

marshmellow wrote:Vanessa reminds me of one of those witchy looking mean kids in elementary school. She reminds me also of the bitter evil bitch from Hansel and Gretel.
I’ve always thought she resembles a witch.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

smom12 wrote:Wasn’t kc hired to take care of the kids? Why the hell is she out with V? And if she’s getting paid to watch the kids, WHO IS WATCHING THE KIDS?

I think she said KC gets weekends off....that means she’s dumping her kids off on someone else on one of the only days she is supposed to take care of them.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Did she edit her eyes in the last picture she posted of herself?

She looks weird.
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

Made me cringe when she was like everyone keeps bumping its so busy... ya it’s a night club/pub that’s what happens m8. What a cringe

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That insta story of kc with her boobs popping out makes me wonder if there’s something else going on between them lol

Succubus919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Succubus919 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That insta story of kc with her boobs popping out makes me wonder if there’s something else going on between them lol

Omg lol shhhh, i was thinking the same thing, not like they have "something" but maybe V feels "something"... she is obsessed with women, everytime i read about the possibility for D and KC to *blah blah blah*, my mind was like... but what if *plot twist* V and KC??? Even before KC arrived... Image nah jkjk, maybe. I mean, i love taking pictures of everything but i dont take close up pictures of boobies, not even my own boobs.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

There were a few times in one of their sit-down videos where I thought v was staring at her longingly.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Going to a bar with your au pair seems innappropriate. Like there should be at least a semi professional boundary and clubbing together does not fit within that boundary. V literally has a paid, live-in friend
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Omg V is so immature. It really shows she never got to live that teenage lifestyle. You got pregnant to trap D so now suck it up and grow up Vanessa. I’m tired of your bullshit. Stop doing your fried ass hair and start taking care of your daughter

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Damn you all. She just posted a IG story of KC in a low cut top blowing on those poofy flowers. And all I can think is how strange it is lol
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Damn you all. She just posted a IG story of KC in a low cut top blowing on those poofy flowers. And all I can think is how strange it is lol
All I could think was BOOBS

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Everrune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Everrune »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Damn you all. She just posted a IG story of KC in a low cut top blowing on those poofy flowers. And all I can think is how strange it is lol

I feel like KC is always either wearing a sweatshirt or something low cut...like nothing in between.

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

What if KC is attracted to women, Vanessa knows, and it’s creating some curiosity?

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

It’s so important to maintain a professional relationship and stay friendly but not so buddy buddy that you can’t tell someone how to organize your kids toys or other tasks that you need them to do a certain way

I wonder if KC will accompany V on this apparent trip to visit David (she winked at someone’s comment asking if that’s what the tickets were for that she was FT David about ) if so it is gona be so awkward because now KC is her friend and sure it’s fun to have a travel buddy the minute she wants to spend time with David it will be hard to be like ok bye KC just take care of the kids I’m gona focus on my husband, and temporarily change their whole dynamic. Although I’m sure Kc has common sense to do that on her own but would be so weird like where will we sleep when they’re all together ? So many questions lol
Sorry for the long post just random spewing of thoughts while I nurse my sick baby all night ..
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

I bet we can expect more passive aggressive digs at Kc's organizational skills now that they're buddy buddy. No way Vanessa will be able to assert herself as the boss at this point.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Everrune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Everrune »

Totesmagotes wrote:It’s so important to maintain a professional relationship and stay friendly but not so buddy buddy that you can’t tell someone how to organize your kids toys or other tasks that you need them to do a certain way

I wonder if KC will accompany V on this apparent trip to visit David (she winked at someone’s comment asking if that’s what the tickets were for that she was FT David about ) if so it is gona be so awkward because now KC is her friend and sure it’s fun to have a travel buddy the minute she wants to spend time with David it will be hard to be like ok bye KC just take care of the kids I’m gona focus on my husband, and temporarily change their whole dynamic. Although I’m sure Kc has common sense to do that on her own but would be so weird like where will we sleep when they’re all together ? So many questions lol
Sorry for the long post just random spewing of thoughts while I nurse my sick baby all night ..
Maybe she’s getting the ticket to go see David and is planning on making an “accidental” baby because having Charlie didn’t fix everything after all Image

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

KC has a great head on her shoulders.
I hope some of her ethics rub off on Vanessa.
This is why they went back to the peach trees today.

Return to “2011teenagemom”