Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

freshbalsam wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Promoting both their brand and Albionfit? Shouldnt you be focused on promoting your own Bollie Brand?! Where's the logic
I feel like the albionfit vibe is what Bonnie was hoping to go for with Bollie. She loves matching sweatsuits, jumpsuits, anything she can wear to match Olivia. I don’t know why they wouldn’t include similar items when creating Bollie. It would’ve at least resembled some aspect in her life that would’ve made their brand desirable for who they are. The dress is hideous and I can’t see Bonnie wanting to wear that. Ellie, maybe. We all know who’s idea it was for the robe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure Queen Ellie won't go for "matching" mother and daughter clothes if Bonnie did suggest them because that means she can't wear them since she is a proud "mom to boys" (which we all know isn't true b/c she is DYING to have a baby girl). She couldn't handle having matching mother daughter clothes, she would go into complete meltdown mode. All her sisters could wear them and she would be left out. Poor Ellie. :D :D
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Promoting both their brand and Albionfit? Shouldnt you be focused on promoting your own Bollie Brand?! Where's the logic
I feel like the albionfit vibe is what Bonnie was hoping to go for with Bollie. She loves matching sweatsuits, jumpsuits, anything she can wear to match Olivia. I don’t know why they wouldn’t include similar items when creating Bollie. It would’ve at least resembled some aspect in her life that would’ve made their brand desirable for who they are. The dress is hideous and I can’t see Bonnie wanting to wear that. Ellie, maybe. We all know who’s idea it was for the robe.

I'm sure Queen Ellie won't go for "matching" mother and daughter clothes if Bonnie did suggest them because that means she can't wear them since she is a proud "mom to boys" (which we all know isn't true b/c she is DYING to have a baby girl). She couldn't handle having matching mother daughter clothes, she would go into complete meltdown mode. All her sisters could wear them and she would be left out. Poor Ellie. :D :D
Could yall foresee Ellie and Jared doing IVF for gender selection next time around... under the guise of having issues getting pregnant of course.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
freshbalsam wrote: I feel like the albionfit vibe is what Bonnie was hoping to go for with Bollie. She loves matching sweatsuits, jumpsuits, anything she can wear to match Olivia. I don’t know why they wouldn’t include similar items when creating Bollie. It would’ve at least resembled some aspect in her life that would’ve made their brand desirable for who they are. The dress is hideous and I can’t see Bonnie wanting to wear that. Ellie, maybe. We all know who’s idea it was for the robe.

Could yall foresee Ellie and Jared doing IVF for gender selection next time around... under the guise of having issues getting pregnant of course.

Absolutely. Ellie is already making comments on social media about “if this baby is her last one.” I totally think that’s because she’s implying so infertile and may not be able to have more.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I dont think they will be able to afford gender selection. Jared's children's book flop, Bollie flop the cook book will flop. Their views are down but Ellie's spending is going up, on top of paying for everything they already have (the house). I foresee Jared having to go back to work in two years to keep up. An Ellie's mental stability will be in serious jeopardy trying to juggle 3 kids.

I just have a feeling something is going to happen soon that will completely rock their perfect little life. And give them a huge reality check.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I dont think they will be able to afford gender selection. Jared's children's book flop, Bollie flop the cook book will flop. Their views are down but Ellie's spending is going up, on top of paying for everything they already have (the house). I foresee Jared having to go back to work in two years to keep up. An Ellie's mental stability will be in serious jeopardy trying to juggle 3 kids.

I just have a feeling something is going to happen soon that will completely rock their perfect little life. And give them a huge reality check.

*They will have 4 kids by then.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

js215 wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:I dont think they will be able to afford gender selection. Jared's children's book flop, Bollie flop the cook book will flop. Their views are down but Ellie's spending is going up, on top of paying for everything they already have (the house). I foresee Jared having to go back to work in two years to keep up. An Ellie's mental stability will be in serious jeopardy trying to juggle 3 kids.

*They will have 4 kids by then.
I think the cookbook will do well until reviews come out.

ETA: I mean amongst viewers. I don't think anything they do will be successful outside of their audience.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

The screenshots they keep uploading to their Bollie story makes them look so unprofessional. They're all choppy and low quality. They really need to stop doing that, it's making it worse.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

One makes her money and one cost her a ton of money and her reputation.
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

No one has gotten around to deleting these I guess...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Uncsgrl wrote:No one has gotten around to deleting these I guess...
Hey, I'm famous! I'm one of those people shown :D :D :D :D Never did get my answer!!!
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

Hey, I'm famous! I'm one of those people shown :D :D :D :D Never did get my answer!!!
I just so happened to look at the comments of the last picture they posted and saw all those in a row. I just can't believe people that make their living by attempting to appease a crowd would be so negligent to the same people who watch their vlogs, thus fundamentally signing their paychecks. It's astounding & disappointing.
notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

If they don't start answering costumer service questions and questions about where stuff is made things don't look good for them.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

notsarah wrote:
If they don't start answering costumer service questions and questions about where stuff is made things don't look good for them.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I agree. This is behavior you'd expect from an overseas scam company....oh....wait
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

People need to start filling more complaints with the better business bureau (BBB). All they ask is that you try to resolve the issue with the company first. (Emailing, but never getting a response for example). The BBB looks into every single complaint.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This is the first thing that comes up for me now when I search “Bollie Brand.”

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.bolliebrand.com

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Double post but I thought this was ridiculous.

Tons of people are waiting for answers to their Bollie product and service questions, and Ellie is tweeting about soap.

I guess HER shopping questions are just more important.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 156bb9.jpg[/img]

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Honestly at this point it would almost be better if they just said the complete truth. "The stuff is made in China. The people making it may not get paid fairly but probably you all buy stuff everyday from companies that don't pay workers fairly so that's life. We consider ALL bodies to mean xs to something slightly overweight. We stole the word popsocket and now we can't use it. No, you can't return your items." Seriously.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Thegoatsmeow wrote:People need to start filling more complaints with the better business bureau (BBB). All they ask is that you try to resolve the issue with the company first. (Emailing, but never getting a response for example). The BBB looks into every single complaint.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I sent in a long complaint with the BBB last week.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:Double post but I thought this was ridiculous.

Tons of people are waiting for answers to their Bollie product and service questions, and Ellie is tweeting about soap.

I guess HER shopping questions are just more important.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 156bb9.jpg[/img]

I have never heard of those brands. Are they expensive?

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

HelloSweetie wrote:This is the first thing that comes up for me now when I search “Bollie Brand.”

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.bolliebrand.com

How do they have a 3 star average with two 1 star reviews? Am I missing something?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”