YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I have voiced my opinion about how I'd love for Joel to get what he wants for once (the carwash) but I don't feel like that will be coming any time soon. Right now, the focus seems to be all on Bonnie...what Bonnie wants, Bonnie gets.
They almost split before, so we know Joel isn’t the type to just be submissive forever and live in a miserable home. Bonnie better be careful. She may want what Ellie has, but Joel isn’t a Jared!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And thank god for that.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

lmmomSD wrote:
GymChick wrote:I saw her true colours when years ago I casually and very politely mentioned that many vlogs were possibly showing up on pedophile playlists and to avoid using tags and titles that mention potty or diaper. She blocked me. So then I started staying quiet on this forum because people still loved her. And then she REALLY showed her colours with how she reacted to the demonetization....totally entitled and greedy and not genuine at all. But against a lot of people still defended her, but I started vocally disliking her a lot more. But now this, showing her mean nature even more.

Didn’t we have someone couple years ago who said they personally knew her/was an acquaintance with her through kids school and that she was always pretty bitchy on each interaction?

I remember something like that. I think people dismissed what she said, because everyone pretty much liked Bonnie. I liked her, but I definitely had issues with her. Her thin skin, the way she responded to Jared rubbing Lincoln's bare butt against his cheek, the lack of concern for her children's safety and privacy, etc.
I definitely think she didn't respond well to the demonetization. And this whole brouhaha over Bollie just proves that my gut feeling about her was right.

How did I miss Jared rubbing Lincoln's butt on his cheek??? Wtf?!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
GymChick wrote:I saw her true colours when years ago I casually and very politely mentioned that many vlogs were possibly showing up on pedophile playlists and to avoid using tags and titles that mention potty or diaper. She blocked me. So then I started staying quiet on this forum because people still loved her. And then she REALLY showed her colours with how she reacted to the demonetization....totally entitled and greedy and not genuine at all. But against a lot of people still defended her, but I started vocally disliking her a lot more. But now this, showing her mean nature even more.

Didn’t we have someone couple years ago who said they personally knew her/was an acquaintance with her through kids school and that she was always pretty bitchy on each interaction?

I remember something like that. I think people dismissed what she said, because everyone pretty much liked Bonnie. I liked her, but I definitely had issues with her. Her thin skin, the way she responded to Jared rubbing Lincoln's bare butt against his cheek, the lack of concern for her children's safety and privacy, etc.
I definitely think she didn't respond well to the demonetization. And this whole brouhaha over Bollie just proves that my gut feeling about her was right.

I think they deleted the video. But I'm sure it's still out there somewhere! Joel and Jared got professional shaves, and Jared wanted to see if it was really "as soft as a baby's bottom". So first he tried Calvin, who wanted nothing to do with it, so he grabbed Lincoln, pulled down his diaper and rubbed Lincoln's bare butt on his cheek while Ellie laughed and filmed. Bonnie walked in in the middle of it. When asked if they were going to apologize, Ellie said "what for? We did nothing wrong" and Bonnie said that if she had had a problem with it, it wouldn't have been in Ellie's vlog. It was called "Results May Surprise You" or something like that.

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

The day that video posted & when viewers shared there disgust w/ Bonnie, response was " if I had a problem with Jared doing that & posting it online, it would have never been posted! I'm fine with it!"

This was the day I unsubscribed from her channel.Image

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

If you missed the video, I believe it has now been deleted. They deleted it when the demonetization deal happened with Bonnie!
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I have voiced my opinion about how I'd love for Joel to get what he wants for once (the carwash) but I don't feel like that will be coming any time soon. Right now, the focus seems to be all on Bonnie...what Bonnie wants, Bonnie gets.
I lived in Pennsylvania between 2011-2016... every time in snows and they treat the roads your car becomes filthy and salt mixed with wet snow is a breeding ground for rust. After it would clear up the lines for car washes were insane. Sometimes 50 cars long in my small town.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MandaPanda74 wrote:
I lived in Pennsylvania between 2011-2016... every time in snows and they treat the roads your car becomes filthy and salt mixed with wet snow is a breeding ground for rust. After it would clear up the lines for car washes were insane. Sometimes 50 cars long in my small town.

I live in PA and I know exactly what you mean! You wouldn't expect people to be using them much in the winter- but it's the exact opposite!
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

MandaPanda74 wrote:

I agree!!! I live in PA now. Greensburg area, like 40 mins ish outside Pittsburgh. It snowed here few days ago again. The line for the carwash by my house today, bc it's sunny and not freezing, was like 30 cars deep. There's definitely a need for it. I just love Joel and want to see him happy. He can't just sit and edit. He's not that guy. I'm sure he loves relaxing..but not to the extent of not having a job. He edits a few hours a day then seems like he looks for projects to do. Did you live around where I live when you lived in PA?
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:

I live in PA and I know exactly what you mean! You wouldn't expect people to be using them much in the winter- but it's the exact opposite!
Yay!! Two ppl beside me who live/lived in PA. My post I just made sums my feelings up. Especially ppl with newer cars, that road salt/chemicals they don't want on their vehicles. Idk how much something like that would cost to start, but I think long term it'd be worth it. If you add maybe the custom detailing, etc some of the places do. Joel could think outside the box and add stuff other places don't have. Obviously not a bikini carwash saturday...could you IMAGINE!!! LOL
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I lived outside of Allentown! I still have lots of friends there. I know exactly what you mean! If you don't wash that stuff off, your car will have holes in it! That is why classic cars are more rare back there.

Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

janemom1 wrote:
Yay!! Two ppl beside me who live/lived in PA. My post I just made sums my feelings up. Especially ppl with newer cars, that road salt/chemicals they don't want on their vehicles. Idk how much something like that would cost to start, but I think long term it'd be worth it. If you add maybe the custom detailing, etc some of the places do. Joel could think outside the box and add stuff other places don't have. Obviously not a bikini carwash saturday...could you IMAGINE!!! LOL
His in laws may need a job by that point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Uncsgrl wrote:
janemom1 wrote:
This picture gets me every time. I can't believe this is how those two dipshits make a living. So dumb.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Be glad you missed it. I can't erase that image from my memory no matter how hard I try. It's burned into my brain. Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was the thumbnail for the first few days there. It was Jared's fangs and poor little Lincoln's bare behind in full clear view. It's like they want pedophiles to subscribe.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:I lived outside of Allentown! I still have lots of friends there. I know exactly what you mean! If you don't wash that stuff off, your car will have holes in it! That is why classic cars are more rare back there.

I lived in Indiana, PA, Butler, PA then Penn Run, PA(I miss my Penn Run house sooooooo much!!!)... My husband worked for a long time in Williamsburg, PA so I had to visit there often. I have heard of Allentown.. maybe saw a sign while visiting my husband while he was working far from home.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Uncsgrl wrote:
janemom1 wrote:
She looks so skeletonized.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

janemom1 wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:

I agree!!! I live in PA now. Greensburg area, like 40 mins ish outside Pittsburgh. It snowed here few days ago again. The line for the carwash by my house today, bc it's sunny and not freezing, was like 30 cars deep. There's definitely a need for it. I just love Joel and want to see him happy. He can't just sit and edit. He's not that guy. I'm sure he loves relaxing..but not to the extent of not having a job. He edits a few hours a day then seems like he looks for projects to do. Did you live around where I live when you lived in PA?
I lived in Indiana, PA! (IUP) I know where Greensburg is.. we'd go there to go to the mall!! Small world.

notsarah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsarah »

Uncsgrl wrote:
janemom1 wrote:
Omg I've never seen this picture before! Is this E&J?? LOL Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Which vlog is the one where the penisgate happened and why on earth is she washing that grown man in front of god and everybody? Those feet!
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

notsarah wrote:
Uncsgrl wrote:
janemom1 wrote:
Omg I've never seen this picture before! Is this E&J?? LOL Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
It's from this horrific vlog. Ellie couldn't look any worse. I feel so sorry for her, especially since she celebrates her emaciation. She clearly need professional help.

:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Joels feet are so nasty. Nasty. Nasty. Nasty

Is it just me or has Bonnie been talking in a baby voice more often lately?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”