C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FitMom wrote:These two should not be giving any parenting advice. Lately, it seems that B&M are better parents than C&K. The amount of dangerous things that they allow the kids to do is alarming. I was cringing watching Brooks stand and walk on top of a ping pong table. He is a toddler and they are naturally clumsy. Why risk a fall???
My daughter showed me the instastories of Brooks on the ping pong table, and I said exactly the same thing! What was he thinking? Is everything for footage these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by askeptichere »

Theirmom wrote:
spooky wrote: I feel for Brooks; Katie's post the other day referring to him as "not being a touchy-feely kid" really got to me considering I don't know these people. I know it's hard to read tone online, but with everything going on, it felt like a loaded statement.
Hmm. We all know how much resentment she has towards Cullen that touch isn’t his love language. I wonder if she’s the same with Brooks.

She puts up with Gaines when she’s being a down right little snot, because it comes with kisses and cuddles. Brooks so much as pouts and she takes to social media about what a martyr she is for continuing to love that hellion. I wonder if she’d be half so annoyed if he was a snuggler.
If she’s really looking for affirmations of love from her 1 year old, that’s seriously fucked.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Do yourself a favor and skip today's vlog. The entire thing is Cullen acting like an idiot with those 20 year olds from Legendary Shots. And he spends the first minute of the vlog sucking food out of his teeth with his tongue.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

askeptichere wrote:Do yourself a favor and skip today's vlog. The entire thing is Cullen acting like an idiot with those 20 year olds from Legendary Shots. And he spends the first minute of the vlog sucking food out of his teeth with his tongue.
lol listen to her. Super stupid vlog. I hate when he hangs out with these people.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Do yourself a favor and skip today's vlog. The entire thing is Cullen acting like an idiot with those 20 year olds from Legendary Shots. And he spends the first minute of the vlog sucking food out of his teeth with his tongue.
Thank you for sparing me that. I don't think I could handle it.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
spooky wrote: I feel for Brooks; Katie's post the other day referring to him as "not being a touchy-feely kid" really got to me considering I don't know these people. I know it's hard to read tone online, but with everything going on, it felt like a loaded statement.
Hmm. We all know how much resentment she has towards Cullen that touch isn’t his love language. I wonder if she’s the same with Brooks.

She puts up with Gaines when she’s being a down right little snot, because it comes with kisses and cuddles. Brooks so much as pouts and she takes to social media about what a martyr she is for continuing to love that hellion. I wonder if she’d be half so annoyed if he was a snuggler.
Poor Brooks is “just like his father” in Katie’s eyes and I feel like all the things she can’t control and dislikes about one she sees in the other and blames them for too. She can act like she has it all together, but there are definitely still issues with her marriage. She can’t stand Cullen and is unwilling to let him be who he is, and by association Brooks is going to always be less than MG for this same reason. MG is Katie and Brooks is Cullen. It’s all very sad.
It really is all so incredibly sad and dysfunctional. To think they had so many heartbreaks and losses before having two healthy children and yet that still isn't enough for Katie.

The fact this woman has a freaking Phd in this sort of field makes it even more shocking that she can't see what she herself is doing to her children's psyche both now and further down the road. It's like she's creating a self fulfilling prophecy between her and Cullen's issues which she's deflecting and projecting onto her children.

Unless Katie seeks out some therapy (and yes, individual personal therapy) I see a long road of tense disquiet in that household. Cullen is literally too emotionally immature to understand anything of what the hell is going on in their dynamic and is floundering around like a forlorn, dejected puppy trying to please her any which way he can think of.

Smh, I REALLY hope she never goes back to work because at least that way the damage she's doing is only confined to two children.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think Cullen knows full well Katie’s dislike for brooks.
When you’re living in the disfunction it can be hard to see the reasoning like an outsider can but I do think he knows she has nothing good to say about Brooks other then SHE is so awesome for dealing with him.

Katie needs to get some serious help. She has a lot of issues and no amount of Cullen playing into her love language is going to fix it.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I think Cullen knows full well Katie’s dislike for brooks.
When you’re living in the disfunction it can be hard to see the reasoning like an outsider can but I do think he knows she has nothing good to say about Brooks other then SHE is so awesome for dealing with him.

Katie needs to get some serious help. She has a lot of issues and no amount of Cullen playing into her love language is going to fix it.
I agree in the sense that he probably can't help but witness Katie's disdain for Brookes on the daily. My observation is based on the fact that he hasn't a clue in hell as to why she's like that (as wrong as she is) because he doesn't have the insight, intellect or emotional maturity. One thing's for sure, neither of them are on the same page. Heck, at this stage in the game I don't think they're on the same book.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Katie is a narcissist. Without a doubt. And not the better kind either.

Ellie is a narcissist, but she’s the Grandiose or Exhibitionist Narcissist. She’s full of herself and is just completely apathetic about other people having needs or emotions that are as valid or real as hers.

Katie is more of a combination of the closet and toxic narcissist. From: http://nordic.businessinsider.com/how-t ... st-2018-1/
They (Closet Narcs) also tend to behave in a much more passive-aggressive way. For instance, if they are with a romantic partner, they will set them up for frustrations all the time. They will say they will do something, only to not do it. They also get a kick out of how that makes other people react.
"They do what they want to do when they want to do it," Thomas said. "And then they make themselves look like the victim."
Constantly saying one thing and doing another can make their partners feel like they are going crazy. This is called gaslighting, where the victim starts to question reality. The closet narcissist might start blaming their partner for things they didn't do, but the partner ends up believing it because their sense of the world has become so warped.
Whereas an exhibitionist narcissist is fairly similar most of the time, closet narcissists have different personas. They tend to act differently in public versus in private. This can be even more confusing for their victims, because they will see someone charismatic and kind in public, then someone abusive and cruel when they are alone.
:roll:
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Gaines had a pacifier in her mouth in today's vlog..
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

janica wrote:Gaines had a pacifier in her mouth in today's vlog..
Timestamp?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Toodles123 wrote:
Timestamp?

It starts at 5:18..
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Daphne32
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daphne32 »

I think Katie has super low self esteem and is bitter. She’s gotten HUGE. I’m not one to talk much about weight. I went from 125 to 170 after 3 kids in 4 years, but I am in the process of losing the weight and my youngest is only a couple months old. I don’t know if Katie is even trying. She just seems mad all the time.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

janica wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:
Timestamp?

It starts at 5:18..
She was doing well with out the passie...

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Daphne32 wrote:I think Katie has super low self esteem and is bitter. She’s gotten HUGE. I’m not one to talk much about weight. I went from 125 to 170 after 3 kids in 4 years, but I am in the process of losing the weight and my youngest is only a couple months old. I don’t know if Katie is even trying. She just seems mad all the time.
She is absolutely not trying. Her and Cullen drink way too much and eat terribly every single day.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

askeptichere wrote:Speaking of Grand Dolly, why haven’t they started Grand Dolly Days with Brooks yet? Pretty sure Gaines was already going when she was Brooks’ age.

I have wondered the same thing about Grand Dolly day.

Kinda funny all the tweets and vlogs coming out of the CK camp regarding parenting since we’ve seen an increasing amount of negative comments about the children’s behavior.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c7a6d7.jpg[/img]

Also, it seems like C&K were both making a point to include cute footage of Brooks behaving and being sweet the last couple of days on Instastories. Anyone else notice that?

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

New Thread :: viewtopic.php?t=13506

Return to “Cullen and Katie”