MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Off topic, but does anyone else think that we haven't seen T and C in a long time because they told Chris they don't like the drive and/or don't want to go to the chaotic house??
I know custody has been thrown around here a couple times as a possibility as well.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Spoink_12 wrote:Off topic, but does anyone else think that we haven't seen T and C in a long time because they told Chris they don't like the drive and/or don't want to go to the chaotic house??
I know custody has been thrown around here a couple times as a possibility as well.
I hope so. Their visits always seemed to be treated like more of an inconvenience than something to be excited about and look forward to, and they were probably old enough to pick up on that. We don't know what happened but if they've said for themselves they don't want to go, more power to them.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
cocogogo
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cocogogo »

I too have been wondering where T and C have been. It annoys me so much that they don't even mention them AT ALL. It's like they don't exist. Poor things.
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

I'm waiting for them to get a new intro without T&C. At this point it's false advertising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

KittyKax wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:Jess dyes her hair to be a brighter red. But she doesn’t own up to it, she tries to play it off as her being natural that bright of a red head but there’s been videos of her shopping with red hair dye in the cart
I dye my hair red, but I don't go around claiming my hair is naturally red, even though most people think it's natural. What's the big deal?
I think Jess may be like my sister in this respect. As a child, my sister had really rich ginger could-have-been-a-Weasley hair. She got a lot of attention because of it. As she’s gotten older, the intensity of the colour has faded, which is actually really common in readheads. So, sometimes my sister puts a box dye over, to “revitalise” the colour. She’s still a redhead without it, it’s just that the colour is richer when it’s dyed. My grandma did the same, except her hair was a mousy brown and she dyed it more of a chocolate colour

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Tommy and Caden will probably end up not wanting to even visit Chris and Jess by the time they get to 12/13. If they're even still together that is. Sitting in a car for 8 hours and they dont even do shit. Its just a photo opportunity for Jess to push her HUGE FAMILY agenda. They're only there as commodities.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

People get on Drake for taking lots of photos when he sees the boys then slowly posting them on social media to make it seem like maybe he sees them more yet that seems to be what Jess and Chris do with Chris' boys.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

So am I correct in saying that the last time T&C were in Modesto was Christmas break? And, since then, Chris may have traveled down to SoCal to see them at least once? I don't follow these guys on insta or snapchat or twitter so I am not up on the latest.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

olemama wrote:So am I correct in saying that the last time T&C were in Modesto was Christmas break? And, since then, Chris may have traveled down to SoCal to see them at least once? I don't follow these guys on insta or snapchat or twitter so I am not up on the latest.
Yeah the last I heard I think Jess had said that Chris went down there to see them and that they were coming to Modesto for the summer.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Yep Tommy and Caden are just accessories for Messs. She has to get that 7 kids hashtag somehow!
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

We used to have a weird friendship dynamic thing going on, so I can see how that has happened. I was friends with this dude James when I was 11, we lost contact then when I got together with my now partner at 19, turns out James was his best bud. The three of us were always together and there was no issues with me and James hanging out etc without my partner about. There was nothing creepy in it. However James got married and left the country and ditched us.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

minties82 wrote:We used to have a weird friendship dynamic thing going on, so I can see how that has happened. I was friends with this dude James when I was 11, we lost contact then when I got together with my now partner at 19, turns out James was his best bud. The three of us were always together and there was no issues with me and James hanging out etc without my partner about. There was nothing creepy in it. However James got married and left the country and ditched us.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Jerk. Image

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Interesting that comments are disabled on the "I HAD to do this" video with her breastfeeding Addie in the car in the thumbnail, but not on the one where she's breastfeeding one of the twins with her entire breast out ("Breastfeeding Twins").
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

They aren’t on spring break yet right? I think she said that T&C will be coming up for spring break. It will be interesting to see if they’re in the vlogs

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

What did Janelle say? I must've missed it
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

So after seeing Jessss’ feet I was really traumatized and was fearing that my feet looked like that because I was a dancer too. Also had bad calluses on my feet that I tried removing but they would come back and be a little bit darker than my skin. I bought a foot brush for less than a dollar and it did wonders! I just brushed it in the shower, it has four sides and each one does a different thing. I now have baby feet! No excuses Jesss!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

kellynicole wrote:They aren’t on spring break yet right? I think she said that T&C will be coming up for spring break. It will be interesting to see if they’re in the vlogs

Almost positive spring break starts the first week of April.
Momin661
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Momin661 »

kellynicole wrote:They aren’t on spring break yet right? I think she said that T&C will be coming up for spring break. It will be interesting to see if they’re in the vlogs

Almost positive spring break starts the first week of April.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

I think they will be in the vlogs well at least the Easter picture she was shopping for them too.

And wtf is cotton on is it a California thing?
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Mommyof6 wrote:I think they will be in the vlogs well at least the Easter picture she was shopping for them too.

And wtf is cotton on is it a California thing?
Yeah lol. I personally don’t like their clothes because it’s style for like late teens early twenties

Return to “JesssFam”