2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Locked
User avatar
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 476 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by lagenialester » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 am

I know I bring up Kassidee a lot, but she just ranted in her last vlog about getting walked all over by people she thought were friends and how some people are “snakey” and change to get more followers on YouTube.

She’s also headed to North Carolina to visit Vanessa. Hmmm...
User avatar
Kish
Informer
Informer
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 am
Location: Europe
Has thanked: 347 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by Kish » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 am

ytdramaqueen wrote:
user123_ wrote:KC has a great head on her shoulders.
I hope some of her ethics rub off on Vanessa.
This is why they went back to the peach trees today.

Whoever filmed this did such a fucking terrible job. I bet you it was Desperate Dani. The dead giveaway was the same side of the face looking straight angle she used in Britney's intro. Someone take away this girl's camera Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right? Especially with the baby babbling in the background at 00:33 … Very professional. Image
Poor girl.
User avatar
KBomb
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by KBomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 am

Mel1011 wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a9ab53.jpg[/img].
Jesus Vanessa calm the hell down


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What the fuck? That salty reaction was so uncalled for.
Long time lurker, first time poster. As soon as I read Vanessa’s reply my mouth dropped. How big of a fucking bitch can she get? There are fans that look up to her and she replies to her fans like that? I can’t even believe it. I don’t know if this was discussed but remember when she tweeted about some family drama shit and someone replied to her saying that he is praying for her? She legit left him a bitchy comment back saying that she doesn’t need prayer. Honestly though?! These are her fans that support her. Why is she so ungrateful? Blows my mind. I have never seen a YouTuber be as rude and bitchy as she.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
KBomb
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by KBomb » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:46 am

kierston wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a9ab53.jpg[/img].
Jesus Vanessa calm the hell down


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What the fuck? That salty reaction was so uncalled for.
Long time lurker, first time poster. As soon as I read Vanessa’s reply my mouth dropped. How big of a fucking bitch can she get? There are fans that look up to her and she replies to her fans like that? I can’t even believe it. I don’t know if this was discussed but remember when she tweeted about some family drama shit and someone replied to her saying that he is praying for her? She legit left him a bitchy comment back saying that she doesn’t need prayer. Honestly though?! These are her fans that support her. Why is she so ungrateful? Blows my mind. I have never seen a YouTuber be as rude and bitchy as she.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for double posting but I actually sent V a DM ranting about how rude she is to her fans. She probably won’t open or read it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3499
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by mommaof2cuties » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:00 am

lagenialester wrote:I know I bring up Kassidee a lot, but she just ranted in her last vlog about getting walked all over by people she thought were friends and how some people are “snakey” and change to get more followers on YouTube.

She’s also headed to North Carolina to visit Vanessa. Hmmm...
I like kassidee but I freaking hate that she's friends with v
User avatar
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 184 times
Been thanked: 476 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by lagenialester » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:11 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:
lagenialester wrote:I know I bring up Kassidee a lot, but she just ranted in her last vlog about getting walked all over by people she thought were friends and how some people are “snakey” and change to get more followers on YouTube.

She’s also headed to North Carolina to visit Vanessa. Hmmm...
I like kassidee but I freaking hate that she's friends with v
Same. I’m kind of wondering if they’re on the outs though after her rant!
noggins
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by noggins » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:16 am

smom12 wrote:Wasn’t kc hired to take care of the kids? Why the hell is she out with V? And if she’s getting paid to watch the kids, WHO IS WATCHING THE KIDS?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does she get paid? I thought it was more like a foreign exchange student program where it's for the experience
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2141
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by lizpuff2006 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:04 am

kierston wrote:
Sorry for double posting but I actually sent V a DM ranting about how rude she is to her fans. She probably won’t open or read it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
either that or she will send you a long detailed message about how you hurt her feelings and she is only a human like she did a few pages ago to another poster
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1538
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by Mel1011 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:29 am

IMG_3718.JPG
This was a reply to Vanessa’s salty comment. She looks like shit and should apologize to the poor girl. Anyway, her caption was stupid. Why say you wouldn’t have it any other way if you wish David was in the pic too? Idiot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2092
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by OhHiImSam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:42 am

I'm back from Charlotte.

Waitress is fantastic and if you get the chance to see it do it and do it fast because they were sold out for the whole week.

And Charlotte is an unbelievably cute city and I hate that Vanessa gets to go there to skank it up whenever she wants.
Image
User avatar
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 713
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:25 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 618 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by Jwhite_momof4 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:53 am

lizpuff2006 wrote:
kierston wrote:
Sorry for double posting but I actually sent V a DM ranting about how rude she is to her fans. She probably won’t open or read it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
either that or she will send you a long detailed message about how you hurt her feelings and she is only a human like she did a few pages ago to another poster
Yep, V just would not stop messaging me on Twitter that night! Lmao. I finally had to end the convo bc I got bored with her pathetic ass.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
User avatar
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 515
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by badenglisch » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Welp, there goes Vanessa stuffing her face now that Kassidee's visiting

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
User avatar
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 740
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 451 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by guineapeegz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:06 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:I'm back from Charlotte.

Waitress is fantastic and if you get the chance to see it do it and do it fast because they were sold out for the whole week.

And Charlotte is an unbelievably cute city and I hate that Vanessa gets to go there to skank it up whenever she wants.
Thank you for this! Waitress looks incredible and since I'm still living in NYC, I might save up for it.
Image
User avatar
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1968
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by Emcee » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
kierston wrote:
Sorry for double posting but I actually sent V a DM ranting about how rude she is to her fans. She probably won’t open or read it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
either that or she will send you a long detailed message about how you hurt her feelings and she is only a human like she did a few pages ago to another poster
Yep, V just would not stop messaging me on Twitter that night! Lmao. I finally had to end the convo bc I got bored with her pathetic ass.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Screenshots! Image Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2141
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by lizpuff2006 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:47 pm

Emcee wrote:
Screenshots! Image Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are many a few pages back
User avatar
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 6322
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 1072 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Her face and hair looks cute in the pic she posted, but that dress .....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:32 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 271 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by amykay » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Ok but how heavily do we think this was photoshopped and edited

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 9c4f1c.jpg[/img]
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3055
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by marshmellow » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:50 pm

I actually think she looks good in that pic :?
Image
yeahno
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:35 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by yeahno » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Maybe it’s just my eyes but the lines between the bricks and the bricks themselves, around her body look warped.
yeahno
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:35 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by yeahno » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:06 pm

At least she edited her nasty arm scabs out of the pic
User avatar
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 6322
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 1072 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by Yogabbagabbat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Someone commented saying she looks like the kool aid man lollll


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2092
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by OhHiImSam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:20 pm

What the fuck is that dress?

There's no caption but is this a sneak peek at a boudoir shoot?
Image
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1575
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 352 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by flightlessbird » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:59 pm

So are Britney and Vanessa models now or what
Blueberries
Talker
Talker
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by Blueberries » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:29 pm

That dress looks like a big ass ugly tank top.
Dumbledore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1184
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 1463 times

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Post by Dumbledore » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:43 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Someone commented saying she looks like the kool aid man lollll


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kool aid man! Lol! Red dress, brick wall...I totally see it!

Britney posted a full body pic wearing a dress so V had to post a full body pic wearing a dress. She looks good from a distance though lol her hair looks nice
That dress with that bra and her scary eyebrows though..
Locked

Return to “2011teenagemom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests