2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Totesmagotes wrote:It’s so important to maintain a professional relationship and stay friendly but not so buddy buddy that you can’t tell someone how to organize your kids toys or other tasks that you need them to do a certain way

I wonder if KC will accompany V on this apparent trip to visit David (she winked at someone’s comment asking if that’s what the tickets were for that she was FT David about ) if so it is gona be so awkward because now KC is her friend and sure it’s fun to have a travel buddy the minute she wants to spend time with David it will be hard to be like ok bye KC just take care of the kids I’m gona focus on my husband, and temporarily change their whole dynamic. Although I’m sure Kc has common sense to do that on her own but would be so weird like where will we sleep when they’re all together ? So many questions lol
Sorry for the long post just random spewing of thoughts while I nurse my sick baby all night ..

KC going with her would be awkward. I’m pretty sure David misses his kids more than he misses Skanknessa. I bet her selfish ass won’t care that the kids have also missed David.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I think this bitch blocked me on IG. I hate her. Lol. Can someone post the pics of them clubbing?

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

user123_ wrote:KC has a great head on her shoulders.
I hope some of her ethics rub off on Vanessa.
This is why they went back to the peach trees today.

Whoever filmed this did such a fucking terrible job. I bet you it was Desperate Dani. The dead giveaway was the same side of the face looking straight angle she used in Britney's intro. Someone take away this girl's camera Image

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

It bothers me so much that she will blow money on so much useless shit but she won't get that computer fixed. Then she shows it every snap/IG story when she uploads. Like it feels like she's hinting for someone to take notice and send her a new laptop or help fix the one she has.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:It bothers me so much that she will blow money on so much useless shit but she won't get that computer fixed. Then she shows it every snap/IG story when she uploads. Like it feels like she's hinting for someone to take notice and send her a new laptop or help fix the one she has.
Yes! Drives me nuts. My MacBook Pro cost roughly $3000 last year. (Purchased for work purposes) I’m betting with the money she has blow on Rae Dunn and eating out in the past three months alone she could have bought a new one.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I think she blocked me on Snapchat? Idk how or why cause my username is different on there but I never see her stories anymore.

gigi87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gigi87 »

rdt1004 wrote:I think she blocked me on Snapchat? Idk how or why cause my username is different on there but I never see her stories anymore.

I don't think she uses it anymore. I remember Britney saying that she doesn't like the new set up for snapchat and preferred instagram more now so I'm assuming Vanessa followed in suit!!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know I bring up Kassidee a lot, but she just ranted in her last vlog about getting walked all over by people she thought were friends and how some people are “snakey” and change to get more followers on YouTube.

She’s also headed to North Carolina to visit Vanessa. Hmmm...
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

ytdramaqueen wrote:
user123_ wrote:KC has a great head on her shoulders.
I hope some of her ethics rub off on Vanessa.
This is why they went back to the peach trees today.

Whoever filmed this did such a fucking terrible job. I bet you it was Desperate Dani. The dead giveaway was the same side of the face looking straight angle she used in Britney's intro. Someone take away this girl's camera Image

Right? Especially with the baby babbling in the background at 00:33 … Very professional. Image
Poor girl.
KBomb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KBomb »

Mel1011 wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a9ab53.jpg[/img].
Jesus Vanessa calm the hell down

What the fuck? That salty reaction was so uncalled for.
Long time lurker, first time poster. As soon as I read Vanessa’s reply my mouth dropped. How big of a fucking bitch can she get? There are fans that look up to her and she replies to her fans like that? I can’t even believe it. I don’t know if this was discussed but remember when she tweeted about some family drama shit and someone replied to her saying that he is praying for her? She legit left him a bitchy comment back saying that she doesn’t need prayer. Honestly though?! These are her fans that support her. Why is she so ungrateful? Blows my mind. I have never seen a YouTuber be as rude and bitchy as she.

KBomb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KBomb »

kierston wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a9ab53.jpg[/img].
Jesus Vanessa calm the hell down

What the fuck? That salty reaction was so uncalled for.
Long time lurker, first time poster. As soon as I read Vanessa’s reply my mouth dropped. How big of a fucking bitch can she get? There are fans that look up to her and she replies to her fans like that? I can’t even believe it. I don’t know if this was discussed but remember when she tweeted about some family drama shit and someone replied to her saying that he is praying for her? She legit left him a bitchy comment back saying that she doesn’t need prayer. Honestly though?! These are her fans that support her. Why is she so ungrateful? Blows my mind. I have never seen a YouTuber be as rude and bitchy as she.

Sorry for double posting but I actually sent V a DM ranting about how rude she is to her fans. She probably won’t open or read it.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lagenialester wrote:I know I bring up Kassidee a lot, but she just ranted in her last vlog about getting walked all over by people she thought were friends and how some people are “snakey” and change to get more followers on YouTube.

I like kassidee but I freaking hate that she's friends with v
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
lagenialester wrote:I know I bring up Kassidee a lot, but she just ranted in her last vlog about getting walked all over by people she thought were friends and how some people are “snakey” and change to get more followers on YouTube.

I like kassidee but I freaking hate that she's friends with v
Same. I’m kind of wondering if they’re on the outs though after her rant!
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

smom12 wrote:Wasn’t kc hired to take care of the kids? Why the hell is she out with V? And if she’s getting paid to watch the kids, WHO IS WATCHING THE KIDS?

Does she get paid? I thought it was more like a foreign exchange student program where it's for the experience
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

kierston wrote:
Sorry for double posting but I actually sent V a DM ranting about how rude she is to her fans. She probably won’t open or read it.

either that or she will send you a long detailed message about how you hurt her feelings and she is only a human like she did a few pages ago to another poster
Everrune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Everrune »

Ok but what’s with the eyebrows, V??!! Image no. Just no. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... b92bee.jpg[/img]

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Omg why do her “friends” let her walk around with her eyebrows looking like that? And why does she think that looks good?
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

IMG_3718.JPG
This was a reply to Vanessa’s salty comment. She looks like shit and should apologize to the poor girl. Anyway, her caption was stupid. Why say you wouldn’t have it any other way if you wish David was in the pic too? Idiot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Everrune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Everrune »

Mel1011 wrote:OmgImage why do her “friends” let her walk around with her eyebrows looking like that? And why does she think that looks good?
It’s gotta be SO distracting when K is trying to talk to her Image

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

I'm back from Charlotte.

Waitress is fantastic and if you get the chance to see it do it and do it fast because they were sold out for the whole week.

And Charlotte is an unbelievably cute city and I hate that Vanessa gets to go there to skank it up whenever she wants.

Return to “2011teenagemom”