Beauty and the Beastons

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

RNbrowneyes wrote:Why would anyone lie about knowing her? She’s not a celebrity... she’s a dumbass from the middle of nowhere PA. What do I have to say further than what I already said? Nothing. I worked with her she sucks. She’s an embarrassment to nurses and she was definitely on her way out the door when she quit. What else do you want? My nurse license #? Name? Address? SSN? It’s a gossip thread sorry you all take it that serious.
nobody said you or anyone else lied about knowing TB we just mentioned in passing how odd it was that several women who claimed to not know one another all came to this thread on the same day saying pretty much the same thing......that she's a crap person and was horrible at her job that she only went to 2 days a month. there's really nothing more to it and frankly before throwing stones at the people on this thread being on a gossip site as if their lives depend on it try and remember that you too sought this site out and commented for your own malicious intentions.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Majoreyeroll wrote: I was just looking for more information on how she was shitty. Like examples of how she fucked up. As someone else said, NICU is one of the more difficult places to score gigs in. And she was president of her class.. so obviously she was able to fake her way through school..
i'm with you i was just wondering if there were any examples of 'why' she was a shitty person or 'how' she was shitty at her job. i understand them saying she talked about people a lot behind their backs and made fun of people but i am curious about the job as well. nicu positions are incredibly hard to get so it's a wonder that someone with an iq of 2 was able to do it at all
Majoreyeroll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
Majoreyeroll wrote: I was just looking for more information on how she was shitty. Like examples of how she fucked up. As someone else said, NICU is one of the more difficult places to score gigs in. And she was president of her class.. so obviously she was able to fake her way through school..
i'm with you i was just wondering if there were any examples of 'why' she was a shitty person or 'how' she was shitty at her job. i understand them saying she talked about people a lot behind their backs and made fun of people but i am curious about the job as well. nicu positions are incredibly hard to get so it's a wonder that someone with an iq of 2 was able to do it at all
Chick pissed in bleach to see if she was pregnant... And gave herself mastitis numerous times because she started pumping before her kids were born. I don't know how she was able to be a nurse.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Why was she pumping before her kids were born? Wtf. She had to have slept with someone to get the opportunities she did. Smh. Anyone know if she came from a rich family? That could explain things, as well. She's just too stupid to have gotten into nursing school and been a nicu nurse. My 10 yr old son is far more intelligent than she is, holy shit.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

I can’t tell you how happy I am to have found this thread. Tiffani is obnoxious and her IG stories are awful and redundant. She acts like she’s some Mom guru and the only human to ever have a kid. I just saw she’s having a baby shower or sprinkle for her daughter? Why???? Buy your own shit you’re on kid #3. I read through the comments and I believe the ppl that knew her. How could anyone be friends with her? I don’t even know her and I can tell how obnoxious she is from YT and IG.
Mandygirl100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mandygirl100 »

Maybe she’ll find this site and make an account to tell us all how jealous we are of her life! Because you know we all want a wimpy midget husband, to live in the middle of no where PA, have nasty ass black roots with white hair and to sit on the internet all day and have no purpose or real job. We’re all just so jealous of her life!
Majoreyeroll
Talker
Talker

Karissa7 wrote:Why was she pumping before her kids were born? Wtf. She had to have slept with someone to get the opportunities she did. Smh. Anyone know if she came from a rich family? That could explain things, as well. She's just too stupid to have gotten into nursing school and been a nicu nurse. My 10 yr old son is far more intelligent than she is, holy shit.
I can't find the BBC post but she had photos of frozen bags of colostrum a few days before Carter was born. She was one of the morons that tried castor oil to induce labor and I think she claimed pumping was part of her natural ways to induce labor...

And then I think she became obsessed with pumping and her frozen stash...
Majoreyeroll
Talker
Talker

Ha... As I was looking at some of her past posts I realized back when she had Tanner she told everyone she has signed up for a half mudder. Another thing she either lied about or bailed on. Surprise surprise.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

are we allowed to post her past bbc posts here because i looked her up and can't find her on there
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Just Google TiffaniRose21, and her posts will pop up.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

whoa.......those true colors coming out in her and i like where it says 'Why do these annoying Instagram moms post so often? A lot of us are stay at home moms, or moms that don’t work as much, or moms that work from home. Sometimes it gets lonely only talking to infants and toddlers.'..........emphasis on or moms that don't work as much lol

https://beautyandthebeastons.com/2017/0 ... gram-moms/
Majoreyeroll
Talker
Talker

theg0ssiping1 wrote:whoa.......those true colors coming out in her and i like where it says 'Why do these annoying Instagram moms post so often? A lot of us are stay at home moms, or moms that don’t work as much, or moms that work from home. Sometimes it gets lonely only talking to infants and toddlers.'..........emphasis on or moms that don't work as much lol

The reason she's annoying isn't because she posts so often..... She's annoying because of the human that she is.
Majoreyeroll
Talker
Talker

theg0ssiping1 wrote:whoa.......those true colors coming out in her and i like where it says 'Why do these annoying Instagram moms post so often? A lot of us are stay at home moms, or moms that don’t work as much, or moms that work from home. Sometimes it gets lonely only talking to infants and toddlers.'..........emphasis on or moms that don't work as much lol

Also.. I couldn't make it through half of this. The grammar and run on sentences are horrendous.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So she posts a lot because of being a SAHM? Why doesn’t she, I don’t know, play with her kids? Go to mommy and me? Play dates? Really? She’s a SAHM and bored is what she is basically saying and justifies postin a lot on IG? Is this woman fucking insane?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

Shut up, Tiffany. Next, why don't you do a blog post on how you shouldn't make fun of and talk about your co-workers behind their backs? How about how not to be a rude, self-absorbed bitch that assumes everyone should be jealous of you? Maybe how not to be a creepy, baby obsessed weirdo? Or, how not to favor your unborn daughter over the poor two toddler boys you already have? There's some ideas for you.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Amazing isn’t it? That’s all she ever did was talk shit about people. People she called friends she constantly made fun of! Colleagues, friends basically anyone. No one should be fooled by her fake online bullshit because that’s not the real her. MANY people quit talking to her because of this exact reason!!!
coffeeaddict2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coffeeaddict2 »

She posts online people quit taking to her because she had a kid. No people cut her out because she talks MAD SHIT about everyone and they finally caught on! Yet everyone else is the problem?????? I don’t think so. She can continue to fool sad online losers if that makes her feel better.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Nothing pisses me off more than someone who is two faced.

If you’re “mature” enough to lay down and have sex and have your luck charms husband knock you up, you’re mature enough to tell a person to their face how you feel. Or better yet, how about not being friends with someone if you hate them?

I HATE people who do this. Such a pet fucking peeve.

And no I’m not jealous Tiffani. My husband is taller than me, so I’m good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
And no I’m not jealous Tiffani. My husband is taller than me, so I’m good.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Off topic, but I’m honestly shocked she hasn’t found this site yet. Because I know we’d be able to tell if she did. I have a feeling after she goes to Vegas with Aaryn though, it’s going to be a matter of time before we see her going off on her IG stories about how we’re “just jealous” of her

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”