TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

captainoflife
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by captainoflife »

Did Nia ever address the Bebo situation?
Mitten Mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mitten Mama »

Haven’t watched this shit show in years, glad to see they’re still as messed up as before & with another? Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

OK I had to watch again to see if she would ever say what is going on with Bebo (love Bebo). And all it was about was Heath moving. I thought someone would die. I understand having a good friend move, but crap, the whole montage and everything was like Heath had died.

Then she sits on the porch waxing poetic about their relationship with Heath and his wife and THEN she mentioned Ashley Madison briefly and said SHE TEXTED HEATH AND HIS WIFE about them fighting about Sam cheating and how they quickly met up with them both to discuss it.

The best part is when Sam credited Heath into being a better husband for Nia.....he was all but saying if not for that he wouldn't of ever worked on his marriage. Like he is SO different now (HA) but I digress.

WTH!?!?! You work on your marriage together you don't bring outside people in. That is so freakin weird to me. .They need to bring a REAL therapist into their marriage. I imagine they would be told to cut their losses and for NIa to run.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Eclairsu wrote:And when he tried to coach the kids to say he was the better parent. And I did find it weird he talked about which kid would choose to live with who to begin with. Like wth? That just seemed childish and rude af. But I guess it's not surprising considering it's Sam. Why would you try to make your kids say they wouldn't like their mom or to live with her. Definitely makes it seem even more they are forcing themselves to stay together for the kids.

That is textbook narcissistic behavior. I do not like to arm chair diagnose but if there were ever a Narcissist, Sam Rader is one.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia's backbone is moving away....not Heath. She is in the marriage because of those people, she knows without them it will be more challenging to be with this weirdo! So basically Nia relies on their community to stay in this loveless marriage and she knows she can't do the whole "single" mom thing - but let's be real, that is basically what she's doing right now! Hahah Sam thinks he's "changed" - okay let's be real, he's still a douchebag - now he's a GIANT douchebag!! Baby Chucky has moved on from a bunny to a cow....this family has so many issues and their vlogs are getting more and more stupid!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Finally the Bebo situation has been addressed. She needed to move into a senior-friendly house with no stairs and bigger doorways. Nia's dad I guess refuses to move but will come to visit Bebo.

I wonder if the rats have moved back in to the Rader house after their cheeseball feast haha.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Since Sam likes fixing up stuff why doesn't he offer to fix their house to make it "senior-friendly". Ya know since they're rolling in dough. Too much time and money spent/wasted on the Oklahoma house I guess. I think it's a weird situation.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

flightlessbird wrote:Since Sam likes fixing up stuff why doesn't he offer to fix their house to make it "senior-friendly". Ya know since they're rolling in dough. Too much time and money spent/wasted on the Oklahoma house I guess. I think it's a weird situation.
Sam build something not for himself? That would be too thoughtful of him, I think. >w<
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Eclairsu wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Since Sam likes fixing up stuff why doesn't he offer to fix their house to make it "senior-friendly". Ya know since they're rolling in dough. Too much time and money spent/wasted on the Oklahoma house I guess. I think it's a weird situation.
Sam build something not for himself? That would be too thoughtful of him, I think. >w<

Can you imagine though? First he would start knocking down their walls, pull out all of their plumbing and then spend 5 months every weekend playing with building a deck.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

KaterTot wrote:
Eclairsu wrote:

Can you imagine though? First he would start knocking down their walls, pull out all of their plumbing and then spend 5 months every weekend playing with building a deck.
Haha, at that rate, she would need to stay at a senior living home anyways. Since Sam never uses help and likes to take forever. >w< lol
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia's life has become so boring, like atleast she had something going on before when she had her wreath business and Sam was working - now they are both jobless losers!! That stupid game she has with the kids looking for sippy cups is showing how sad and lazy she's become! Also - was Symphony just hanging out in a robe with nothing on underneath? Are you kidding me? She's in school and almost 9 years old, that's super weird!! Baby Chucky looks creepy in the entire vlog! I just skipped through Sam's parts. Nia treats Symphony like she's 5 so she freaked out when that girl said she was turning 9 as well, like wake up your kids are getting bigger and they aren't all toddlers!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's so gross that the kids go out in the yard and play while wearing their pajama's and slippers - then they go back in the house and walk around everywhere too :? Ofcourse Nia has to show Sam face-timing them, we all know she is trying to make everyone think they are so madly in love :( Symphony went to the birthday party still dressed in her pjs like a homeless child! Sam is such a loser showing off his friends house, like I'm sure they don't want their privacy exposed on YouTube!! Go see Nia at 14:00 for some more fake vlogging trying to act like she loved the cheeseball idea - like honestly divorce his disgusting ass already!!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Really noticed in the last few vlogs, when Sam and Nia are not with each other, they are happier then ever. Take a look at the snowball fight Sam had with Heath, pure fun and joy from Sam, and Nia with her friends at her late night party, again pure laughter and joy.....just shows that they are trying way to hard when they are together, to convince others that they are happy together.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Baby Chucky always looks like she's been crying when she comes out of the car - clearly because Nia let's her sit in the other car seat all the time that she's not even old enough to sit in!! Why does Nia always dress her in grandma outfits? This kid is never wearing something comfortable, it's always dresses like she's going to a redneck garden party! Nia caught her fall on the stairs since she was sitting and vlogging - where was Sam?? #UselessDoucheLord he just shows up to make an appearance, what an ass!! Symphony picks wedgies everytime they go for gymnastics, Nia clearly doesn't want to buy bigger clothes for her since that would mean she has to admit she's growing up! Fake vlogging at 9:30 - Nia's expressions are the worst!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam posted a photo of the OK house but referred to it as the "man cave" - Nia posted a picture of her girls in matching outfits (what else is new) and said that she was having a hard day (like everyday) and posting this picture made things better for her. Their lives are just so sad and it's very clear they don't have their priorities in order. The kids think this is normal and will grow up to thinking this is okay and nothing is wrong - but it's completely NOT normal for two people to be living in different cities every week because they CHOOSE to live that way!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

So I guess we can add Nia's blog to the list of abandoned projects. How many times are we going to watch her colour her hair or do her eyebrows or makeup to walk in the door to a blank faced Sam haha. At least she got somewhat of a reaction from Symphony.

I do not really understand these GC meetings they go to, but I find it strange that Sam and that kid who barely looks like he is in high school are going to be "partnered up". I feel bad for the kid because we all know Sam is just going to tease him like he does with all kids to make himself seem more mature than he is.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"I'm not like a regular mom - I'm a cool mom" hahahah this is Nia's desperation in a nutshell!! Those babysitters probably don't want to be in their rat infested house, or Sam probably gives them his creepy stare downs when they show up :? Sam acting like a douche because he didn't want to be at Symphony's school meeting, I'm sure their "gifted" child is the best on the planet hahaha...okay wow at the 3 minute mark you can tell that part was staged, what else is new? The Nia show starts at the 6 minute mark - her desperation for attention from Sam (who knows then that will end) and making people comment on her video about her yoga and hair is so stupid!!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Nia, look out girl, your husband’s new “accountability partner” is a teenage boy from church. What are these people thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

And leave to these idiots to still keep their infant forward facing. >w<; She still doesn't reach the weight, age, or height requirements to be forward facing. But they do love being immature parents who lack any common sense or obey the laws. If they get in a accident, that's going to be on their heads since this was easily avoidable.
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Hahahahaha, I had made a comment about that. And someone named "Mom" tried to tell me how the age use to be 1 years old but is now 2. Like okay? So that makes a difference how? And told me I don't know the baby's weight. I mean, Juliet looks kind of chunky but I highly doubt she's near 35 lbs or over the height. Hell, my child is barely over 35lbs and 3 and half feet at 3 years old. And since she was a baby, her weight and height was always in the higher range. Juliet doesn't look like she makes the requirements at all. Then this lady proceeds to tell me I'm a jerk and I'm going to be alone and no one will listen to me. lol Their FanBasic are just as nutso as they are. They will defend anything they do.

Return to “Sam and Nia”