BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Omg. Today’s vlog. I HATE when vloggers go on and on about being late. Well, put down the damn camera and get your ass moving!
Missy said Ollie was SO late for school but she couldn’t possibly bring Finn to drop off Ollie so she had to stop and Mimi’s to drop off Finn first. THEN Missy admitted she smells like shit. Thennn Missy says she is all alone with the boys. “Just me and the boys”. Yet Cassie is there and you can hear Mimi there as well!
Lastly, I am wondering if Bryan is going to want to film a new intro since he was so much heavier in the into. I’m debating if he will or if he just doesn’t give a shit about the vlogs anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So this was filmed last week, Thursday. I’d bet that they pre filmed both of the st Patrick’s day vlogs early. Tomorrow is their supposed day off and they’ve been very absent on SM. Bryan on a guys trip (Vegas).
Missy tells the boys that they’ll do something fun like go to the park, but they never go just stay home with the family.
Missy and Mimi notice that the gate is open. Luna and karma are running around like poor Finn waiting for a chance to escape. I’m really surprised that Finn hasn’t escaped before with how lax they are with watching him and the gate.

They really are putting out the worst content. They want the $$$ but don’t want to do the work that comes with it.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Well, being impressed didn’t last long. They must have heard the words “normal” and “independent” and regressed. Sigh.

Yeah, I have a tub of clothes for a different gendered child, but it’s clothes given to me and too cute to pass up at the thrift store. I can’t imagine having piles and piles of brand new clothes for a girl you may have. I have heard that for people dealing with infertility — that I can understand. But having two healthy boys? Idk.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy has a rough day when her kids sneeze :?
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

I keep getting this when I try to visit this forum. Anyone know why?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't care about your life
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

DidEyeSayIt wrote: Lastly, I am wondering if Bryan is going to want to film a new intro since he was so much heavier in the into. I’m debating if he will or if he just doesn’t give a shit about the vlogs anymore.

Second option sounds right to me :lol:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

youngmommy wrote:I keep getting this when I try to visit this forum. Anyone know why?
So do I! It happened months ago, and stopped since then, but for me it's doing it again :x. Good to know it's not my phone!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:
youngmommy wrote:I keep getting this when I try to visit this forum. Anyone know why?
So do I! It happened months ago, and stopped since then, but for me it's doing it again :x. Good to know it's not my phone!
What was it? All I got was a broken link. But I am getting a lot of "too many users" messages lately, and can't get into YTMD all the time. Maybe Bollie is making more people come here?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

#bolliebrand #bolliesdollies #bolliebrandgiveaway

#bolliebrandisbland
#emailcustomerservice
#usethegmailpeople
#iwillblockyou

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Can we discuss this? Congrats on the weightloss HOWEVER it looks as if he's grown a foot too (notice his head & the door frame).[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 1aaaea.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

The angle of the photo is compressing the scene and making him look taller. I am guessing it was taken from below him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And there is something weird about the floor. Where the weights are is different from where he is standing

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

laughsatytfame wrote:The angle of the photo is compressing the scene and making him look taller. I am guessing it was taken from below him.
Taken below would make him look thicker/bigger. I'm 99.9% sure he stretched it again

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hope/wish Bryan has(d) the confidence to leave his photos raw. If not, than there's not much more of a reason to get skinnier. It's obviously good for your health, but losing weight should make YOU feel better too!
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Acbsktbll wrote:
laughsatytfame wrote:The angle of the photo is compressing the scene and making him look taller. I am guessing it was taken from below him.
Taken below would make him look thicker/bigger. I'm 99.9% sure he stretched it again

Not necessarily because it is at an angle, not straight up and down. The person shooting is shooting it from a lower angle looking up and he is looking normal. Sports photography uses this technique a lot. This way the main subject is not distorted just looks larger than life. Look at the weird angle the room from the right is coming in at. But my first thought was that he cut and pasted two photos together so the whole photo is not stretched he is just a bigger/taller part. This way the back ground and foreground look normal and not stretched. In any case he went with black and white to cover up any color and lighting discrepancies. Photoshop 101.lol I just find it funny how much these two constantly work over their photos like it's myspace and they do it badly.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Ugh.. Cassie getting married makes me really reevaluate what I'm doing with my life. I swear she's still 16 in my eyes.
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Kudos to Bryan for losing weight, but I seriously disbelieve how thin he portrays himself in his photos. Why edit them when people see what he really looks like in videos, or is that one reason why he is rarely in vlogs anymore? Is he shown in other YouTubers' vlogs (when they collaborate)? How does he look in those?

Does anyone have any good side by side comparisons of what Bryan looks like in a recent vlog (theirs or other YTers) verses his Instagram photos, particularly shots from the same angle and position?
melihey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melihey »

EleanorRigby wrote:Ugh.. Cassie getting married makes me really reevaluate what I'm doing with my life. I swear she's still 16 in my eyes.
Meh, she's still young... she's only 20 (a few months younger than me) and she's already talking about getting married and having kids after being with her boyfriend for what? A few months, one year max? While I, on the other hand, am focused on passing my exams and going to university next year... let's just say that in my family, education is way more important than finding "the one" as soon as possible.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I feel like if bryan had something worthwhile going on in his life, he wouldnt have to stand in front of doorways or topiary gardens and Photoshop himself. Being caught in the moment of life is way cooler than having your assistant snap a photo after you take a shit in your office.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 17c818.jpg[/img]

I know this is backtracking a bit, but I noticed a box of shakeology in their pantry. But Bryan said on Twitter he just lost some weight unplanned and decided to keep going with it, and all he’s done is eat better and drink water. I don’t know why he can’t just say what he’s actually been doing - tons of people have been asking and he got so snippy with them. The whole bariatric surgery thing on Twitter probably could’ve been avoided if he just would have answered honestly that he was on a meal plan and it was working for him. I don’t see why people would care one way or the other that he’s using Shakeology.

Return to “Daily Bumps”