BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BarelyDailyBoringVideos (Part 103)

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

cat9480 wrote:[img//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180320/524ad8a8b9ace65dc0e07464bc17c818.jpg[/img]

I know this is backtracking a bit, but I noticed a box of shakeology in their pantry. But Bryan said on Twitter he just lost some weight unplanned and decided to keep going with it, and all he’s done is eat better and drink water. I don’t know why he can’t just say what he’s actually been doing - tons of people have been asking and he got so snippy with them. The whole bariatric surgery thing on Twitter probably could’ve been avoided if he just would have answered honestly that he was on a meal plan and it was working for him. I don’t see why people would care one way or the other that he’s using Shakeology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the vlog where Missy was doing the grocery store monopoly, it looked like he was drinking a shake and I made mention of it. Others have mentioned him drinking his meals instead.

There was a popular buzzfeed video about drinking meals and losing weight. Maybe that’s where he got his inspiration? It’s trendy.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

It took me 2 years to lose 60 lbs. I worked my ass off.....like two a days at the gym and replacing meals with Shakeology and trainers and macro coaches. The whole shebang. I got really thin, but it took me a long time. I’m amazed Bryan shed 45 lbs this quickly with just “eating right and drinking water.”
I call bullshit. He’s doing something else.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 17c818.jpg[/img]

I know this is backtracking a bit, but I noticed a box of shakeology in their pantry. But Bryan said on Twitter he just lost some weight unplanned and decided to keep going with it, and all he’s done is eat better and drink water. I don’t know why he can’t just say what he’s actually been doing - tons of people have been asking and he got so snippy with them. The whole bariatric surgery thing on Twitter probably could’ve been avoided if he just would have answered honestly that he was on a meal plan and it was working for him. I don’t see why people would care one way or the other that he’s using Shakeology.

Maybe he’s waiting to mention Beachbody until he’s done to his goal weight? They could make A LOT of money by putting their Beachbody/shakeolgy links out there.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

Too bad Missy doesn't do this weight loss journey with him. She could lose some weight especially if baby making is coming up. Plus its not good to carry around extra weight like that.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MadeHD wrote:Too bad Missy doesn't do this weight loss journey with him. She could lose some weight especially if baby making is coming up. Plus its not good to carry around extra weight like that.
I think she is - she has definitely lost some weight recently.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

cats-or-die wrote:It took me 2 years to lose 60 lbs. I worked my ass off.....like two a days at the gym and replacing meals with Shakeology and trainers and macro coaches. The whole shebang. I got really thin, but it took me a long time. I’m amazed Bryan shed 45 lbs this quickly with just “eating right and drinking water.”

La Croix...

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:Too bad Missy doesn't do this weight loss journey with him. She could lose some weight especially if baby making is coming up. Plus its not good to carry around extra weight like that.
I think she is - she has definitely lost some weight recently.

But that could just be from the riding. She led a very sedentary lifestyle, and riding is a pretty good workout. If you don't ride, you wouldn't think so, because most people think the horse does all the work, but riding really is a workout.

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

cats-or-die wrote:It took me 2 years to lose 60 lbs. I worked my ass off.....like two a days at the gym and replacing meals with Shakeology and trainers and macro coaches. The whole shebang. I got really thin, but it took me a long time. I’m amazed Bryan shed 45 lbs this quickly with just “eating right and drinking water.”

Men lose weight SO much faster then women though. My husband can drop 45 easily... then he gets back into eating junk and gains it back. But then he easily loses it again!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I miss fat Bryan :D hahaha
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

melihey wrote:
EleanorRigby wrote:Ugh.. Cassie getting married makes me really reevaluate what I'm doing with my life. I swear she's still 16 in my eyes.
Meh, she's still young... she's only 20 (a few months younger than me) and she's already talking about getting married and having kids after being with her boyfriend for what? A few months, one year max? While I, on the other hand, am focused on passing my exams and going to university next year... let's just say that in my family, education is way more important than finding "the one" as soon as possible.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
I can't say if it's easy or not, but what if Cassie is doing all of this while still in college? I don't normally watch her, so I assume she's still going to school.
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

Acbsktbll wrote:Can we discuss this? Congrats on the weightloss HOWEVER it looks as if he's grown a foot too (notice his head & the door frame).[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 1aaaea.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
dumbbells placed for props for the pic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

What is Bryan referring to as a "show" on his latest instagram pic?
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

coolusername1236 wrote:What is Bryan referring to as a "show" on his latest instagram pic?
I looked at the comments and it sounds like it's some kind of Greatest Showman reference. I haven't seen it so I don't know for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Props for sure. When have dumbbells ever been in the vlog (other than Bryan and Missy). Missy does look a lot better than she did a few months back so trading nachos for Nacho must've helped her drop a few pounds.

Fin was almost free; that is one smart kiddo!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

This has nothing to do directly with B&M, but the Shaytards are back, which means that these two are no longer the worst people on Youtube and Bryan no longer has the worst hair!!!! His haircut may be unflattering, but at least it isn't long, greasy tendrils.

@Bryan, you've moved up in the vlogging world lol.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Where is Missy going? Girls trip? (I’m talking about her instastories)

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

At first I thought today’s vlog was filmed yesterday ( Tuesday) but when she showed the rainbow and all the wetness at Ollie’s school, I realized it was last week. It didn’t rain here yesterday. They really are so far behind who can even tell anymore.

All these secret trips and secret projects. It looked like missy and Jeff’s mom and sister were at the airport. Wonder if Tal is going.

Poor Finn. Missy you idiot, he’s sick and doesn’t feel good and hasn’t for awhile. It’s sad that she just keeps talking about how bad he’s being and all this bad stuff he does. Yet king Ollie throws a fit trying pasta. Didn’t he used to eat spaghetti?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Beachbody is the shit, honestly it will whip your ass into shape faster than you think it would. If he's doing something like 21 day fix, Hammer and Chisel, or the new 80 Day Obsession then i can totally see him dropping the weight like he has. Although, i would think he would have a bit more muscle toning going on if that's what he is doing. I did 6 rounds of 21 day fix last year, lost 45lbs, 30 inches overall and i had ACTUAL biceps, lol my thighs and calves started looking cut, even saw the staring of some ABS!!! (then i messed my rotator cuff up and fell off the wagon and gained everything back... heh) All the beachbody programs teach you A LOT about healthy eating and portion control, it's not some crazy restrictive diet that is impossible to maintain. Shakeology did not agree with me (i tried several different flavers, and the vegan options and still had stomach aches after drinking it. Not fun)and it's HELLA EXPENSIVE so i just replaced my afternoon snacks with protein powder from GNC, some fruit and peanut butter and made me a smoothie.
If bryan is doing beachbody it makes a lot of sense. It's home workouts (using mainly dumbbells...), you drop weight crazy fast the first month or so (which i think is pretty standard with most programs) and it's not a super restrictive meal plan (even eating out was easy if you watch your portions). I will say that i would hate to be randomly placed with Bryan as my coach though... LMAO
saltysgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saltysgirl »

As someone who has been trying to get pregnant with my first child for 2 years now, it really angers me to see poor little Finn just pushed to the side sometimes and not allowed to be involved in what everyone else is doing. I would love that sweet baby up and give him the attention and love he needs. It really does hurt my heart to see that.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Playsinrain wrote:Beachbody is the shit, honestly it will whip your ass into shape faster than you think it would. If he's doing something like 21 day fix, Hammer and Chisel, or the new 80 Day Obsession then i can totally see him dropping the weight like he has. Although, i would think he would have a bit more muscle toning going on if that's what he is doing. I did 6 rounds of 21 day fix last year, lost 45lbs, 30 inches overall and i had ACTUAL biceps, lol my thighs and calves started looking cut, even saw the staring of some ABS!!! (then i messed my rotator cuff up and fell off the wagon and gained everything back... heh) All the beachbody programs teach you A LOT about healthy eating and portion control, it's not some crazy restrictive diet that is impossible to maintain. Shakeology did not agree with me (i tried several different flavers, and the vegan options and still had stomach aches after drinking it. Not fun)and it's HELLA EXPENSIVE so i just replaced my afternoon snacks with protein powder from GNC, some fruit and peanut butter and made me a smoothie.
If bryan is doing beachbody it makes a lot of sense. It's home workouts (using mainly dumbbells...), you drop weight crazy fast the first month or so (which i think is pretty standard with most programs) and it's not a super restrictive meal plan (even eating out was easy if you watch your portions). I will say that i would hate to be randomly placed with Bryan as my coach though... LMAO
So true. Beach body isn’t a joke. I was a coach for about a year. But then that was my main point. He’s doing something other than eating healthy. If he’s doing home beach body workouts, why doesn’t he just say that? I’m sure a lot of their older audience would enjoy hearing about it.
But no, typical Bryan. Keeps everything a secret for some weird reason.
Pls for the love of god, I hope he doesn’t jump on the beach body coach train. It would be all bad. Image can you imagine the boards of 12 year olds begging their parents for shakeology? Image lawd.

Return to “Daily Bumps”