Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

Just an FYI, if you want to watch one of their videos but you don't want to give them a view you can do this on Hook Tube. I have not watched them in over a year but I just tried this on hook tube. I am now reminded of why I do not watch them anymore. Ellie is beyond annoying. The woman looks like she has aged far beyond her years. Honestly, I think if Jared did a positive you tube channel on his own maybe with the kids then that would be successful. Ellie is their downfall and they need to realize that. She clearly does not want to do this anymore. Sadly, Jared used to be so much more happy and positive. I think he truly enjoyed helping people by being positive and encouraging.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Surprised they didnt have a tote bag

I thought you'd like the ideas this person's been saving on Pinterest... https://pin.it/uaocpvnqzqabhz

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

I’m a little annoyed that they clearly had penny in the trailer they were towing on the”10 hour trip” and not in the trunk of their vehicle . That’s so irresponsible and dangerous . Why would they think it’s okay for a dog but not for a human. In some states it’s against the law to have pets in camper while towing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

kirsti13 wrote:I’m a little annoyed that they clearly had penny in the trailer they were towing on the”10 hour trip” and not in the trunk of their vehicle . That’s so irresponsible and dangerous . Why would they think it’s okay for a dog but not for a human. In some states it’s against the law to have pets in camper while towing .

Omg Penny was in the trailer???? ImageImage

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I’m 99% sure Penny rides in her crate in the back of the car.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

kirsti13 wrote:I’m a little annoyed that they clearly had penny in the trailer they were towing on the”10 hour trip” and not in the trunk of their vehicle . That’s so irresponsible and dangerous . Why would they think it’s okay for a dog but not for a human. In some states it’s against the law to have pets in camper while towing .

No. As much as I don’t like these two and hate to admit they’re doing something right, lol, they did NOT have penny in the trailer while they were driving. She was in the “trunk” space of their suv. In her crate. Which is where she should be. And it seems like they stopped often to let her run and pee.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

No. As much as I don’t like these two and hate to admit they’re doing something right, lol, they did NOT have penny in the trailer while they were driving. She was in the “trunk” space of their suv. In her crate. Which is where she should be. And it seems like they stopped often to let her run and pee.
Okay, phew!

janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

Want some honest thoughts on my thoughts..with the pics She posted about being 25 weeks pregnant with each boy. In the one with Jackson she just looked so much healthier. Her face was the perfect fullness. Hell even in the birth vlog her face was gorgeous. She just seemed so much happier. Not this fake over the top screeching she does when she's "happy" now. I also wonder if all the outside beauty primping and treating herself to lush baths etc is to do with how she feels on the inside. She tries to look so perfect in her eyes so ppl think it's perfect. I could see her being like the one episode of doctor Phil I saw where a woman was anorexic then went to binging and purging so ppl would think she was actuallybeating bc they actually saw her doing so. Literally hiding the big freezer bags of vomit in her closet. I know ppl have eating disorders. I know I saw a very strong woman on here post that she dealt with it as well and that's amazing strength to admit that on a public forum, but I just don't see her saying out in the open I have a problem, I need to eat different, better, whatever it maybe. Idk now I'm babbling too...
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I totally think they are both so over the top because they are both very miserable.
Id watch their #DrPhil episode

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I just watched the 3 most recent videos and didn’t get any ads. Did they have ads before?

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I always have ads and the kind you can't skip. Which is an option a YouTube creator can give to their viewers but of course Ellie and Jared force you to watch the ads so they can get paid.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

With as boring as their vlogs have been lately, this seems particularly painful. It’s a special skill to make family vlogs boring while they are on vacation, but they managed to do it. Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

18 minutes of Ellie screeching and rubbing her belly? Yay.
Not.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

What a strange response today. It was nice to see Ellie spontaneously saying: I lo-ove hugging you! But then Jared said: I sometimes love this too. :huh?: :lol: (And nope, I'm not falling for: it was a joke because of her belly)

In the vlog before, on their way home: Penny being put away in the back of the car, excluded from the family, instead of on the backseat in the car, and did she have water to drink and food to eat during their 9 hours drive (wild guess they were driving 2 hours when she said 7 hours to go) :'( Poor Penny, she has a terrible life. Did you know social exclusion is thé single most severe punishment in social groups? Ellie was hinting, to quickly cover it up (or edited by Jared) that Penny wasn't happy to say the least, just before she said Penny is having the time of her life now, when Jared was taking a walk with her outside. Who knows she had been barking and crying. How else would they know Penny wasn't feeling the happiest. I don't understand why you can't put a blanket on the backseat for Penny to lay on. I wish they never would have taken a dog. They are completely unfitted as a family for a dog, Jared included, and Ellie doesn't even want one. And you bet dogs are aware of being excluded when they hear the family shouting in the car and having fun with each other. Ouch, her good ears.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

lovingthisforum wrote:What a strange response today. It was nice to see Ellie spontaneously saying: I lo-ove hugging you! But then Jared said: I sometimes love this too. :huh?: Image (And nope, I'm not falling for: it was a joke because of her belly)

In the vlog before, on their way home: Penny being put away in the back of the car, excluded from the family, instead of on the backseat in the car, and did she have water to drink and food to eat during their 9 hours drive (wild guess they were driving 2 hours when she said 7 hours to go) :'( Poor Penny, she has a terrible life. Did you know social exclusion is thé single most severe punishment in social groups? Ellie was hinting, to quickly cover it up (or edited by Jared) that Penny wasn't happy to say the least, just before she said Penny is having the time of her life now, when Jared was taking a walk with her outside. Who knows she had been barking and crying. How else would they know Penny wasn't feeling the happiest. I don't understand why you can't put a blanket on the backseat for Penny to lay on. I wish they never would have taken a dog. They are completely unfitted as a family for a dog, Jared included, and Ellie doesn't even want one. And you bet dogs are aware of being excluded when they hear the family shouting in the car and having fun with each other. Ouch, her good ears.
It actually is unsafe to allow dogs to ride unrestrained in a car. In an accident they become a projectile and kill you. Penny sleeps in her crate at night I’m pretty sure so she’s used to being crated so it isn’t anything new for her. They seemed to stop a lot on the way home, I’m just shocked that they took her with them in the first place cause they suck.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Penny is safer in her crate in the car then out sitting on the seat. This is one time they have actually done something the best way they could. Im curious what their plan is when the new baby is here though, they'll need to utilize that third row for a car seat.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don’t care that Penny travelled in a crate, but I do side-eye the way they just leave her tied up outside all the time.

I don’t trust for a second that Penny is treated like a family member when the camera is off. Not by Ellie at any rate.

I expect tons of people are going to now argue that they leave their dogs outside and they love it, but I just don’t think that’s fair and don’t do it. We use cabins so their is room for the whole family inside.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I don’t care that Penny travelled in a crate, but I do side-eye the way they just leave her tied up outside all the time.

I don’t trust for a second that Penny is treated like a family member when the camera is off. Not by Ellie at any rate.

I expect tons of people are going to now argue that they leave their dogs outside and they love it, but I just don’t think that’s fair and don’t do it. We use cabins so their is room for the whole family inside.

Oh they definitely do a lot of things I side eye regarding Penny. I don't think she spends much time with the family off camera, she acts WAY too wild for a dog who is always around her people and being consistently trained.
Our dog loves to be outside, but she also loves her spot on the couch haha. She comes camping with us, in our trailer, and loves that too. But I would never tie her up outside our trailer while we hung out inside the trailer!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:What a strange response today. It was nice to see Ellie spontaneously saying: I lo-ove hugging you! But then Jared said: I sometimes love this too. :huh?: Image (And nope, I'm not falling for: it was a joke because of her belly)

It actually is unsafe to allow dogs to ride unrestrained in a car. In an accident they become a projectile and kill you. Penny sleeps in her crate at night I’m pretty sure so she’s used to being crated so it isn’t anything new for her. They seemed to stop a lot on the way home, I’m just shocked that they took her with them in the first place cause they suck.
I disagree, in Europe we take our dogs in the backseat. I am disappointed in general with how dogs are generally treated in the US, in Europe, at least the countries that I know, dogs are much more treated as family members. For me it is shocking a general point of view in the US is that it is normal to put dogs in crates. I subscribed to American vloggers to get to know the country better, which has been very interesting and I really enjoy, I like almost everything, but this is a disappointment I didn't expect.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

My dogs ride in the backseat with a seatbelt, but with both boys there, it's not really that feasible to put Penny there, so the safest place for her in case of an accident is in her crate in the back. Of course, she's crate trained.

But, I agree. Penny isn't treated like family, she's treated like a dog. She's left outside or crated unless ELLIE feels like having her out in the house. It's ridiculous. You can't expect a living creature to only be around when you want it to be. They should have never gotten a dog. This is one part of their whole thing that makes me want to THROTTLE Ellie. She treats Penny like an accessory. There will be days of vlogs where we don't see Penny at all. Where is she? That's not a family member. Of course, I'm not surprised considering how their dogs were treated when they were children.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”