C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I remember watching that clothing haul and her saying she knew she would be returning items, can’t remember if it was because she didn’t try them on in store or didn’t think she’d love them when she got home, either way, she said she was going back like the following day. 5 months later.. really? Maybe it’s just me, but when I need to return something I make sure to do it within a reasonable time (typically a week or so). I’ve spent way too many times in the past being rejected from returns because of an item being purchased after 90 days. Katie’s an idiot. I can’t even comment on her logic of trying to get cash for a store credit card purchase. She said she loves Kohl’s so just take the store credit and use it when another season attire comes out or on the kids.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

freshbalsam wrote:I remember watching that clothing haul and her saying she knew she would be returning items, can’t remember if it was because she didn’t try them on in store or didn’t think she’d love them when she got home, either way, she said she was going back like the following day. 5 months later.. really? Maybe it’s just me, but when I need to return something I make sure to do it within a reasonable time (typically a week or so). I’ve spent way too many times in the past being rejected from returns because of an item being purchased after 90 days. Katie’s an idiot. I can’t even comment on her logic of trying to get cash for a store credit card purchase. She said she loves Kohl’s so just take the store credit and use it when another season attire comes out or on the kids.
If she turned around and paid off her card, the next day she would have had the same thing happen.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

-facepalm- Really, she legitimately thought she could get cash back on a credit card? HOW did this woman get a PhD? Echoing all previous comments... and after 5 months? Don't most stores have a 60 or 90 day return policy?

Past few vlogs they're really trying to stir up controversial topics, are they doing this on purpose or are they really that dumb?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

japaluvr wrote:-facepalm- Really, she legitimately thought she could get cash back on a credit card? HOW did this woman get a PhD? Echoing all previous comments... and after 5 months? Don't most stores have a 60 or 90 day return policy?

Past few vlogs they're really trying to stir up controversial topics, are they doing this on purpose or are they really that dumb?

We don't have a Khols here...could it be that one of the perks of the card is a longer return period? If that's the case then its just another tick in the "what the heck was she thinking" column.

Katie is just an entitled brat who thinks shes high class and the world owes her.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:We don't have a Khols here...could it be that one of the perks of the card is a longer return period? If that's the case then its just another tick in the "what the heck was she thinking" column.
Alright, I looked it up. She has twelve months to return items plus NO receipt needed. Dang, Kohls is generous!! Trying to beat out Target it seems.

"There is NO time restriction on ALL returns and no receipt needed if your purchase is on your Kohl's card within the past 12 months."
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

In her defense when you do a return at Walmart they give you cash back. It ticks me off because I want it to go back on my card and they always give cash back. Freaking irritating.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 2f9e6c.jpg[/img]
Frying her hair once again I assume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

^^^ She looks like Paul Rudd with few extra pounds. :)
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I think her hair looks best like it did in her pregnancy announcement with Gaines. Darker and longer. That bright bottle blonde is just not a good look on her.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Defuego wrote:I think her hair looks best like it did in her pregnancy announcement with Gaines. Darker and longer. That bright bottle blonde is just not a good look on her.
to me the platinum blonde accentuates her bad skin... :/

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

askeptichere wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 2f9e6c.jpg[/img]

A few salon trips and she won’t have any left.
jdmjackson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jdmjackson »

Lovethesnark wrote:

A few salon trips and she won’t have any left.
No kidding!
I also seem to recall her saying she doesn’t get her hair trimmed when she gets her hair done (just gets bleached). So the breakage just keeps going and going!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Defuego wrote:I think her hair looks best like it did in her pregnancy announcement with Gaines. Darker and longer. That bright bottle blonde is just not a good look on her.
I have always said that! In her gender reveal video with Gaines, her hair is so pretty! Darker, with caramel highlights. It suits her skin tone better and just looks classier. Everyone blames this bleached blonde on Cullen, but I think _she_ likes it for some reason.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Look how fried the parts sticking out from the foil are! You can see all the split ends!

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don’t understand why she doesn’t cut it off? It would grow back if she didn’t abuse it. A good stylist would refuse to bleach it without cutting off those split ends. She’s not retaining any length. What’s the point?

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I’d be curious to see what she looks like with her natural hair color. I just can’t imagine her having hair that dark. The bleach blonde does her no favors though.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Sometimes I feel like we complain about the littlest things all these YouTubers do, but then I’m like this is a gossip site .
Katie needs to let her natural grow out. She looked good with it in pictures. She doesn’t need to ruin her hair.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Baconsgirl wrote:Sometimes I feel like we complain about the littlest things all these YouTubers do, but then I’m like this is a gossip site Image.
Katie needs to let her natural grow out. She looked good with it in pictures. She doesn’t need to ruin her hair.

I can definitely see your point. Katie does plenty of things that are really worth snarking over (the obvious scapegoating of Brooks, spoiling Gaines, treating Cullen like crap, etc)-- we don't need to bitch about her hair color. But she is putting it out there on IG-- she and Cullen are way too into IG. They're not 13. So I guess It's fair game for snark, especially since she really is destroying her hair.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

How has someone in her life not told her how destroyed her hair is? Katie’s all about pointing out how “ratchet” people look....my mom would be like “stop with the bleach!! You’re hair is literally breaking off”. Dolly is a pretty lady, so is Kelly, they are well put together, there is NO way they haven’t noticed the sad state of Katie’s hair.
But I guess since Cullen likes it who is Katie to care if it’s breaking off in chunks....maybe when she’s bald she will learn.
Like someone else mentioned, I’m surprised she can find a stylist to continue to bleach it. Any reputable stylist I’ve ever been to would refuse because it’s too brittle and likely to break right off while bleaching.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

I really like her hair when she lets it dry naturally too. And to be a complete nit-picking ass, I despise the bobby pin/small barrette she wears for her bangs and how heavy her foundation.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”