MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

boymom3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by boymom3 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Double post but this is on the community section of amber's channel. Someone also commented on jess's latest asking about them because we haven't seen them in a while, she ignored it while liking other comments posted around the same time, so I definitely think something's gone down.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 084f5a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I really like amber I hope it wasn't nothing serious like a miscarriage. That Be heart breaking

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

ReginaGeorge wrote:I know everyone thinks Ad is this giant man child (and Jesssss makes it look like it when she dresses her in completely huge and ugly things), but the dress they bought for the wedding was a size 18 months. She's 16-17 months old? So wearing completely age appropriate clothes and really not that huge at all. Jesssss thinks her magic milk will solve all problems, but Ad isn't a super giant baby. She's average. LOL
Yes I agree. My 5 month old is in 12 month clothing and from the way jessss talks about Eddie you’d swear she was in 2t-3t clothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mitten Mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mitten Mama »

Maddy320 wrote:
ReginaGeorge wrote:I know everyone thinks Ad is this giant man child (and Jesssss makes it look like it when she dresses her in completely huge and ugly things), but the dress they bought for the wedding was a size 18 months. She's 16-17 months old? So wearing completely age appropriate clothes and really not that huge at all. Jesssss thinks her magic milk will solve all problems, but Ad isn't a super giant baby. She's average. LOL
Yes I agree. My 5 month old is in 12 month clothing and from the way jessss talks about Eddie you’d swear she was in 2t-3t clothing.

Didn’t she say before that she was in 4t or some ridiculous size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I can see it, Addy is going to be the most spoiled. Can't say I'm surprised, it's often the youngest who get spoiled by their parents.

Haha, she brought a Toddler to the wedding, that didn't want kids? She's so not salty about the no-kids-rule...

The first time Jess had make-up on that fit her, imo. A little heavy maybe, but it fit her face very nicely, even the eyelashes looked good with that.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

She sooooooo has baby-fever, first it was just goofing around with pregnancy rumors, than it was admiring the babysection in stores and now she puts clips in of Addy as a tiny baby.

Also, I didn't understand her explanation of bringing Addy. They had to stay overnight and that is why they brought their 1 and a half year old? I don't get that part. Maybe the truth is, that noone wants to take her screaming toddler over night and that is why she keeps dragging Addy around constantly. Breastfeeding can't be a reason.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

From the snaps of Addie up late I'm thinking they don't have her sleeping through the night yet.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

Mitten Mama wrote:
Maddy320 wrote:

At one point yeah she did. My daughter is 17 months and is in 24m/ some 2T. And she’s always been around the same size as addie when it comes to Jessica mentioning weight or height so she has to be heavily exaggerating, which seems ridiculous.

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

DoodleBop2 wrote:From the snaps of Addie up late I'm thinking they don't have her sleeping through the night yet.
I don’t think they normally put her to bed until jessss goes to bed. So like 1/2 am?

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

I hope nothing terrible happened with Amber. I genuinely like her - she isn't having a million children and has a stable job to provide for her son.
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

Sparklingdee wrote:If kids weren't invited then why the heck did she roll up with Adobe Photoshop????

She's NOT a newborn thats exclusively breastfeeding, the kid is damn near one and a half!
I would have been so annoyed especially if I had specified that no kids were invited. She’s a very whiny toddler.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

boymom3 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Double post but this is on the community section of amber's channel. Someone also commented on jess's latest asking about them because we haven't seen them in a while, she ignored it while liking other comments posted around the same time, so I definitely think something's gone down.[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 084f5a.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180321</span><span>/</span><span>bf25d3ceee0d50ba327557f72e084f5a</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I really like amber I hope it wasn't nothing serious like a miscarriage. That Be heart breaking

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Pretty much sounds like that.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I honestly think from the clips of Chris walking her until she falls asleep & the older kids not having a bedtime that she stays up until she passes out at night and that Jess nurses her throughout the night whenever she wakes up because she probably wakes up when they move etc in the bed. Which is fine if that's what mom wants to do with her life but yeah probably nobody wants to watch Addie overnight.

I hope Amber is okay. <3
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Captain Smooth wrote:She sooooooo has baby-fever, first it was just goofing around with pregnancy rumors, than it was admiring the babysection in stores and now she puts clips in of Addy as a tiny baby.

Also, I didn't understand her explanation of bringing Addy. They had to stay overnight and that is why they brought their 1 and a half year old? I don't get that part. Maybe the truth is, that noone wants to take her screaming toddler over night and that is why she keeps dragging Addy around constantly. Breastfeeding can't be a reason.

Exactly how is she leaving her to go to Florida if she can’t for a night she should be acclimatising Addie to bring away from her imho .
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

Captain Smooth wrote:She sooooooo has baby-fever, first it was just goofing around with pregnancy rumors, than it was admiring the babysection in stores and now she puts clips in of Addy as a tiny baby.

I was thinking that to she needs to just enjoy addie even at this age it goes by to fast. Jess you will live with out another newborn.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sent from my iPad usTapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

At one point yeah she did. My daughter is 17 months and is in 24m/ some 2T. And she’s always been around the same size as addie when it comes to Jessica mentioning weight or height so she has to be heavily exaggerating, which seems ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

My baby is 11 months and wears 12 months depending on the brand his pants are starting to get tight though so we will probably move up to 18 months in the summer (I'm in no rush) but he is defiantly no 2t or 3t. Out of curiosity what size shoe do your babies wear because I swear my son has giant feet.

I wonder if Jess says Addy is a bigger size to make her seem more grown up.I think she will regret rushing addy to grow up so fast.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

LilaLavender wrote:I was gonna add this at the end of my previous post but I decided to make it a post on its own because I'm really interested in you guys' opinion about it.

It is so odd to me how Jessica tries to portray herself as such a fantastic amazing supermom, while she lacks the number one quality that mothers should have: sensitivity.

She is not sensitive to her individual children's needs, such as when she blatantly ignored Kyson's explicit request for a certain gift for Christmas in order to give the twins the same thing.
She is not sensitive to a kid's interests or personality outside their gender, such as Lilia not being allowed to play baseball when she specifically expressed she wanted to, because she "has to sick with dance and gymnastics".
She is not sensitive to her children's age-appropriate needs or skills, such as baby-talking her almost-8 year old and not offering her any intelligent conversation beyond "are you excited????!!?" or by lecturing a 5-year-old for not being emotionally mature enough to not feel insecure when he has less friends than his twin sibling.
She is not sensitive to her children's physical needs, such as taking them to the doctor when they're properly sick or putting a hat on them when the sun is shining bright.
She is not sensitive to her children's emotional needs, not noticing when her elaborately praising one child makes another insecure, and, when they ask for her attention, complaining to them that they are being selfish.

She is also not sensitive to awkwardness or inappropriateness in social situations. She'll shameless grab the spotlight at someone else's wedding and touch and flirt with someone else's husband just because she dated him a third of her life ago.
She is not sensitive to her family and friends' sacrifices for her. She sees no problem her disabled grandmother watching her younger-than-8yo children, and has never (seemingly) thanked or done something back for her mother and stepfather for helping her financially and time-wise so much and catching her in moments her self-imposed mess came crashing down on her.

She is all "my family completes me" but from where I'm standing she appears to care about nothing besides herself.
I agree.And it irritates me that she doesn't have regular nap times for the younger ones,esp.Addie.They plan nothing around her,and just let her flop wherever she is,on the go.
I always kept reg. nap times for my younger ones,and the only exception I made was holidays.Bc everyone wanted to eat at a certain time,or wanted us to be there at a certain time.
Otherwise,if I went somewhere,it was scheduled around their naps.
That is prob. why Addie is so whiny;she doesn't have a reg.bedtime or nap routine.
And she can't be bothered to fix Addie age appropriate meals.Snacks and breastmilk are not meals at this age.
Pizza crust for dinner the other night is not a meal,not even on the go in a hotel.Feed her some real food,for goodness sake.The twins and Landen ate better than she does
Last edited by sondraK on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm surprised they still give her baby snacks she can have a lot more then that.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Mommyof6 wrote:I'm surprised they still give her baby snacks she can have a lot more then that.
Yes,unsweetened applesauce,oatmeal,pancakes,etc.,lots of choices now that she has teeth.Green beans,diced carrots,peas.I don't think I've ever seen her eat any veg's.
If she's ever given Addie a pancake when she makes them,I must've missed it
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

sondraK wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:I'm surprised they still give her baby snacks she can have a lot more then that.
Yes,unsweetened applesauce,oatmeal,pancakes,etc.,lots of choices now that she has teeth.Green beans,diced carrots,peas.I don't think I've ever seen her eat any veg's.
It seems like their entire household skips out on veggies. I was a picky eater as a child, and I hated vegetables, but my parents would always give me some during dinner, and I wouldn't be allowed to leave the table until I ate them. My mom would try new recipes with different veggies in them, and I would like the veggies if they were prepared in a certain way. For example, if my mom bought peas, she would always make me a dish called Mutter Panneer, and I loved it, even though I couldn't stand peas alone. Trying new recipes may help the picky eaters in their family (like Lilia), while broadening their cuisine and getting veggies into the kids.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:
sondraK wrote:
It seems like their entire household skips out on veggies. I was a picky eater as a child, and I hated vegetables, but my parents would always give me some during dinner, and I wouldn't be allowed to leave the table until I ate them. My mom would try new recipes with different veggies in them, and I would like the veggies if they were prepared in a certain way. For example, if my mom bought peas, she would always make me a dish called Mutter Panneer, and I loved it, even though I couldn't stand peas alone. Trying new recipes may help the picky eaters in their family (like Lilia), while broadening their cuisine and getting veggies into the kids.
Yes,and hiding veg's in meatballs is another way as well.Jess could fix the kids spaghetti and meatballs

Return to “JesssFam”