Cole&Sav

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Holy crap though, the stuttering that was coming out of Cole starting at 6:43 made it seem painful for a second. Lol
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

i didnt like how they talked about his problems with cheating and substances. tommy has chosen to have a private life and they just aired his dirty laundry when he wasn’t even there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hoe4Christmas wrote:i didnt like how they talked about his problems with cheating and substances. tommy has chosen to have a private life and they just aired his dirty laundry when he wasn’t even there

Agreed, he doesn't choose to put his life out there like they do.
Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

I'm not a regular viewer. Just noticed from comments that Trisha Paytas seems to have talked about these guys somewhere (in a negative way), does anyone know what that's all about?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
leesknees
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by leesknees »

I also think it was pretty unnecessary that Cole felt the need to specify that "obviously" they would "never" be friends outside of parenting Everleigh. Of course they don't have to, but for him to go out of his way to throw that comment in there just didn't sit right with me...
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

leesknees wrote:I also think it was pretty unnecessary that Cole felt the need to specify that "obviously" they would "never" be friends outside of parenting Everleigh. Of course they don't have to, but for him to go out of his way to throw that comment in there just didn't sit right with me...
Agreed. I think they said some appropriate things but also some unnecessary things, this being one of them. I feel like that's not something you have to even say. Obviously they have to communicate with him because of Everleigh- not because they're buds. It's called being responsible parents. Of course you wouldn't be hanging out with one of Sav's exes. No need to make comments like that
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Bobbityfo1 wrote:I'm not a regular viewer. Just noticed from comments that Trisha Paytas seems to have talked about these guys somewhere (in a negative way), does anyone know what that's all about?

Ooh no! But I wanna know more! They must be doing something wrong if Trisha Pastyarse is talking about them.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

killerqueeen wrote:
Bobbityfo1 wrote:I'm not a regular viewer. Just noticed from comments that Trisha Paytas seems to have talked about these guys somewhere (in a negative way), does anyone know what that's all about?

Ooh no! But I wanna know more! They must be doing something wrong if Trisha Pastyarse is talking about them.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
I later looked round on Twitter and it seems like she did a whole vid on them (but deleted it!)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 66458c.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Question, bc i don't watch these idiots, like ever.. (my daughter is subbed to them, but never watches, and i keep trying to unsub us, but she keeps adding them back!! LOL) but does Savannah always dress herself to match her 5 year old? The past few thumbnails i see them in matching clothes... it's really weird to see an adult constantly dressed like a preK kid. Does Cole have some sort of fetish or what?? No grown woman with kids EVER needs to wear a "JoJo Bow" in her hair. Just no....
HufflepuffMC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HufflepuffMC »

Playsinrain wrote:Question, bc i don't watch these idiots, like ever.. (my daughter is subbed to them, but never watches, and i keep trying to unsub us, but she keeps adding them back!! LOL) but does Savannah always dress herself to match her 5 year old? The past few thumbnails i see them in matching clothes... it's really weird to see an adult constantly dressed like a preK kid. Does Cole have some sort of fetish or what?? No grown woman with kids EVER needs to wear a "JoJo Bow" in her hair. Just no....
If Everleigh isn’t 100% matching Savannah, the two are wearing outfits with a similar theme. That poor kid is such a prop to them.

HufflepuffMC
Amateur
Amateur

Don’t mean to derail, but does E get any schooling? I know last year Sav had her in a Christian pre school, but I can’t recall a single post or comment about E going to school or being homeschooled this year. I would’ve figured the woman who literally told her husband to say the name of their church (cause I guess child kidnappers and stalkers don’t exist in Savannah world) would be showing off her kid’s schooling on camera.
It seems like E’s daily agenda consists solely of dance, yoga or gymnastics video, filming toy videos and photoshoots.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

E looks so much happier with her real dad, Tommy. Just look at his stories! It looks so much more REAL to me!
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

coolusername1236 wrote:E looks so much happier with her real dad, Tommy. Just look at his stories! It looks so much more REAL to me!
Tommy had made a Instagram post the other day shading Cole and Sav. Something along the linea of how cute she looks as a kid.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
brokencitysky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brokencitysky »

I haven't really been keeping up with them since before they got married because I got sick of them exploiting that poor kid and seeing cole refer to himself as her dad instead of her step dad, but I'm wondering have they ever talked about when they will start trying for a baby together? Or are they already trying?
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

brokencitysky wrote:I haven't really been keeping up with them since before they got married because I got sick of them exploiting that poor kid and seeing cole refer to himself as her dad instead of her step dad, but I'm wondering have they ever talked about when they will start trying for a baby together? Or are they already trying?
They like to egg it on. In just about every vlog, they tease the subject of having a baby. Sav says she wants one, and Cole is on the fence or something. Just them being dumb as usual.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

For a 5 year old with no known learning issues, E isn't very good with her letters and numbers! I blame that on Cole and Sav of course.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

aren’t most kids enrolled in preschool at age 4 turning 5? that’s what all my friends and i did in canada. i think sav wants as much time with e as possible but it will be detrimental as it’s pretty obvious when a kid has missed on a year of basic foundational knowledge

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:aren’t most kids enrolled in preschool at age 4 turning 5? that’s what all my friends and i did in canada. i think sav wants as much time with e as possible but it will be detrimental as it’s pretty obvious when a kid has missed on a year of basic foundational knowledge

Should of been in pre k or headstart at 4 depending on when her birthday is.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

The SHADE from Tommy in his Instragram bio..."Everleighs biological dad" (no apostrophes, but we can't expect too much of this people)
HufflepuffMC
Amateur
Amateur

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 044c73.jpg[/img]

From Tommy’s comments. The bottom part - what I would give to hear that story

Return to “Cole and Sav”