tinakris24
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by tinakris24 »

grandmaMomma wrote:
Noturavemom wrote: "If you’re the mature one, set a good example then.

lisahunt wrote: "Surely who ever runs this site has the ability to block trolls. She has made me roll my eyes and close the app down so many times the last few days. I end up scrolling through pages of her antagonising people just to get a bite. She is obviously not here to do anything other than stir people up. "

You two immature fools keep slapping yourselves on the face, y'all want to move on so bad. Due to your hate, y'all can't help but keep harassing me to drag me back out. Oh the irony haha, stop clogging up the forum and move on ya minion clowns.
Holy shit lady you are so annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

So khoa complains in the vlog about how he wants to go to the tennis but it's so expensive now.. then proceeds to go and get VIP box tickets! That makes so much sense!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Pineapples wrote:Lol guys there is no tea to spill. She just asks me questions or says hi.

One thing she did ask me was who do I think the most disliked youtubers are on YTMD. What would you guys say?

Ellie and Jared are one for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

queentee20 wrote:
AuraBor wrote:I’m like 99,9% sure that Keren lost all of her confidence with Corinna by her side so she had to bring it back and feel beautiful again by dressing like this. We haven’t seen her dress like this in forever, as soon as Corinna left she took all of her sexy clothes out :D :D

Good tho.
Lets be real, she reads here and probably saw people were talking about how Corinna was teasing khoa and how khoa had “butterflies in his pants”. She needed to get his attention back x)

Yeah I also thought of that. Corinna has every boy’s attention with her charisma. Keren looked like crap by her side, sorry XD But now she’s actually cute, I hope she doesn’t stop actually styling her clothes, and stops wearing baggy shirt and baggy shorts like she’s homeless
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

AuraBor wrote:I’m like 99,9% sure that Keren lost all of her confidence with Corinna by her side so she had to bring it back and feel beautiful again by dressing like this. We haven’t seen her dress like this in forever, as soon as Corinna left she took all of her sexy clothes out :D :D

Good tho.
She is pretty with a comfort look, I don't know why she doesn't dress like that always.
panicatthebooty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by panicatthebooty »

shmimeathand wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Btw, I can’t believe I’m saying this but Kerens snapchat today is the best she’s looked in a loooooooong time.

i wanna see! i don't use any social media apps, and keren keeps making her insta private lol
Here you go[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 4ec34f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

queentee20 wrote: Idk about throwing her under the bus but she could very easily just come here and read what you’re saying... you’ve been so mutual on her since you’ve started taking!! If anything people think you’re becoming a minion xD so what is this all about???

BTW: Idk if this is intentional but I do think it’s smart to be mutual on her because if she reads here and sees you talking shit she won’t want to talk to you anymore. So I understand the situation.
Did you mean neutral? lol. Or like she's a mutual friend between Keren and us?
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

panicatthebooty wrote:
shmimeathand wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Btw, I can’t believe I’m saying this but Kerens snapchat today is the best she’s looked in a loooooooong time.

i wanna see! i don't use any social media apps, and keren keeps making her insta private lol
Here you go[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 4ec34f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That’s weird she keeps making her insta private lol

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Has Khoa always had a pineapple next to his name on snapchat? I just now noticed it, and if it's just a coincidence then that's hilarious :D
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Pineapples wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Girl if I were you I’d post the profile of the person who threw you under the bus. I thought we all were on the same page here.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I won’t do that because Keren asked me not to. And I actually don’t think it’s the right thing to do. I just want the person to know that I know. I have been nothing but open, honest and transparent with you AND Keren. I asked her the questions you guys asked me to ask. I screenshot every reply she gave for you guys to see. And as far as I am aware I haven’t thrown her under any buses.

That’s BS, send this hoe a PM and hash it out.

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

Pineapples wrote:I really could not give 2 fucks if Keren never spoke to me again. I’m not her best friend. I think people have me confused with someone else. I talk about things that matter to me. I take action about things that matter to me. I couldn’t give a flying FUCK if people want to say she has a smelly vagina but that will never be me. I don’t talk shit for the sake of something to say. I take action. The end.

With all due respect what action have you taken, Pineapples? Sure she took the paci which is awesome but she still insists it was from a fall. Landon is still forward facing and the pool is still dangerous. Did you miss where Jackson just went running out the back door in the vlog while everyone else was outside? You may not be her best friend but I would certainly say you have become her friend. I mean what rational mother would ask a complete stranger for parenting advice over a friend who she considers her best friend (one a nurse, one a nanny) or her own mother who lives with them? I think you speak to her on a more personal level then you let on which is fine but you aren't the same girl who was gossiping about KK before- you are just playing both sides. I'll probably get shade for this but IDC.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

queentee20 wrote:
noggins wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Idk about throwing her under the bus but she could very easily just come here and read what you’re saying... you’ve been so mutual on her since you’ve started taking!! If anything people think you’re becoming a minion xD so what is this all about???

BTW: Idk if this is intentional but I do think it’s smart to be mutual on her because if she reads here and sees you talking shit she won’t want to talk to you anymore. So I understand the situation.
Did you mean neutral? lol. Or like she's a mutual friend between Keren and us?
Neutral lol. She’s done nothing IMO to throw her under the bus but she’s also not kissing keren’s ass, you know? So not being mean but also not turning into a minion is what I meant. I feel like whoever went to Keren to DM her was just trying to cause tension between pineapples & Keren.
Keren or/and Khoa Blocked me a couple months ago. Thanks for posting screenshots. I really think you should dm this person and figure shit out. This is BS!!!

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

jbg1515 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:I just watched the vlog. Apparently KK has never lived through a tornado. I would have been more worried.

right! I live in north Alabama (where the bad ones were) and I was absolutely terrified, I had bad anxiety and was prepped for days. My little town did end up getting hit and we got some severe damage Image no deaths though so that’s good.

The fact that they weren't worried for the kids is what threw me off. There was a tornado last year that hit around my house and work. I had an anxiety attack because I was worried about my dogs! I would have left work if security wasn't holding us there. They didn't seem worried about their safety or their kids safety

miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

Where’s the new thread?
Kklovesytmd lame i know lol

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

Notachild intentionally stirs up drama all the time. I wouldn't put it past her to dm that to Keren.

BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

I’m a noob when it comes to twitter, but doesn’t someone have to be following you for you to be able to dm them? Was keren already following both pineapples and this other unnamed person prior to them dming her?

And I gotta say, Keren is adorable when she tries and todays vlog was a lot of fun to watch
*edited because I’m a bad proofreader
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

infamous wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I really could not give 2 fucks if Keren never spoke to me again. I’m not her best friend. I think people have me confused with someone else. I talk about things that matter to me. I take action about things that matter to me. I couldn’t give a flying FUCK if people want to say she has a smelly vagina but that will never be me. I don’t talk shit for the sake of something to say. I take action. The end.

With all due respect what action have you taken, Pineapples? Sure she took the paci which is awesome but she still insists it was from a fall. Landon is still forward facing and the pool is still dangerous. Did you miss where Jackson just went running out the back door in the vlog while everyone else was outside? You may not be her best friend but I would certainly say you have become her friend. I mean what rational mother would ask a complete stranger for parenting advice over a friend who she considers her best friend (one a nurse, one a nanny) or her own mother who lives with them? I think you speak to her on a more personal level then you let on which is fine but you aren't the same girl who was gossiping about KK before- you are just playing both sides. I'll probably get shade for this but IDC.
Ok I’m guessing you don’t know why they made the shoplifting video? I’m guessing you didn’t see me being called out by name in the bitches video? I’m guessing you didn’t see the screenshots of me getting her to take the paci and bottle away?

I haven’t been on here as the same girl (in your opinion) because I have actually been unwell.
I was in Hospital 6 weeks ago which you can check if you wish to search my posting history.

I’m sorry if my gossiping doesn’t fit in with your expected agenda. But I’m wondering what have YOU done, aside from talk shit on an Internet forum.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

BananasBananas wrote:I’m a noob when it comes to twitter, but doesn’t someone have to be following you for you to be able to dm them? Was keren already following both pineapples and this other unnamed person prior to them dming her?

And I gotta say, Keren is adorable when she tries and todays vlog was a lot of fun to watch
*edited because I’m a bad proofreader
No twitter has changed now and you can dm anyone that has their setting set to accept dms from anyone.

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by infamous »

Pineapples wrote:
infamous wrote:

Ok I’m guessing you don’t know why they made the shoplifting video? I’m guessing you didn’t see me being called out by name in the bitches video? I’m guessing you didn’t see the screenshots of me getting her to take the paci and bottle away?

I haven’t been on here as the same girl (in your opinion) because I have actually been unwell.
I was in Hospital 6 weeks ago which you can check if you wish to search my posting history.

I’m sorry if my gossiping doesn’t fit in with your expected agenda. But I’m wondering what have YOU done, aside from talk shit on an Internet forum.

Oh wow they recognized who you are- someone who talks shit on an internet forum who has now become a friend. Claps for Pineapples!
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Pineapples wrote:
infamous wrote:

How are you doing with you illness Pineapples? Are you feeling any better?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”