Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by Pineapples »

infamous wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
infamous wrote:
With all due respect what action have you taken, Pineapples? Sure she took the paci which is awesome but she still insists it was from a fall. Landon is still forward facing and the pool is still dangerous. Did you miss where Jackson just went running out the back door in the vlog while everyone else was outside? You may not be her best friend but I would certainly say you have become her friend. I mean what rational mother would ask a complete stranger for parenting advice over a friend who she considers her best friend (one a nurse, one a nanny) or her own mother who lives with them? I think you speak to her on a more personal level then you let on which is fine but you aren't the same girl who was gossiping about KK before- you are just playing both sides. I'll probably get shade for this but IDC.
Ok I’m guessing you don’t know why they made the shoplifting video? I’m guessing you didn’t see me being called out by name in the bitches video? I’m guessing you didn’t see the screenshots of me getting her to take the paci and bottle away?

I haven’t been on here as the same girl (in your opinion) because I have actually been unwell.
I was in Hospital 6 weeks ago which you can check if you wish to search my posting history.

I’m sorry if my gossiping doesn’t fit in with your expected agenda. But I’m wondering what have YOU done, aside from talk shit on an Internet forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh wow they recognized who you are- someone who talks shit on an internet forum who has now become a friend. Claps for Pineapples!
You’re an idiot! I am not their friend. You sound like you’re jealous. Don’t address me again I have no time to waste on fuckwits.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
infamous wrote:
With all due respect what action have you taken, Pineapples? Sure she took the paci which is awesome but she still insists it was from a fall. Landon is still forward facing and the pool is still dangerous. Did you miss where Jackson just went running out the back door in the vlog while everyone else was outside? You may not be her best friend but I would certainly say you have become her friend. I mean what rational mother would ask a complete stranger for parenting advice over a friend who she considers her best friend (one a nurse, one a nanny) or her own mother who lives with them? I think you speak to her on a more personal level then you let on which is fine but you aren't the same girl who was gossiping about KK before- you are just playing both sides. I'll probably get shade for this but IDC.
Ok I’m guessing you don’t know why they made the shoplifting video? I’m guessing you didn’t see me being called out by name in the bitches video? I’m guessing you didn’t see the screenshots of me getting her to take the paci and bottle away?

I haven’t been on here as the same girl (in your opinion) because I have actually been unwell.
I was in Hospital 6 weeks ago which you can check if you wish to search my posting history.

I’m sorry if my gossiping doesn’t fit in with your expected agenda. But I’m wondering what have YOU done, aside from talk shit on an Internet forum.

How are you doing with you illness Pineapples? Are you feeling any better?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Thank you love, no I’m not actually feeling much better it’s not looking so good. But please believe me when I say I will be ok. I’m strong. Thank you so much for caring though x

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m actually sick of seeing my own name on here all the time. I’m so sorry guys I know you want to just stay on topic. I think I should stay away for a bit to let this bullshit calm down. I do not want to deflect from this forums main purpose. And believe me when I say I do not want to be a topic of conversation.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Pineapples wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
Pineapples wrote: Ok I’m guessing you don’t know why they made the shoplifting video? I’m guessing you didn’t see me being called out by name in the bitches video? I’m guessing you didn’t see the screenshots of me getting her to take the paci and bottle away?

How are you doing with you illness Pineapples? Are you feeling any better?

Thank you love, no I’m not actually feeling much better it’s not looking so good. But please believe me when I say I will be ok. I’m strong. Thank you so much for caring though x

Sad to hear that you are not so good. Despite the fact that we are all anonymous here and total strangers I kinda feel attached to everyone lol. Well that sounds kinda weird Image anything you need I’m here for moral support! Hope things start to get better, every little step counts! Same for Queentee that I know is struggling too. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

Pineapples wrote:I’m actually sick of seeing my own name on here all the time. I’m so sorry guys I know you want to just stay on topic. I think I should stay away for a bit to let this bullshit calm down. I do not want to deflect from this forums main purpose. And believe me when I say I do not want to be a topic of conversation.

No don’t go, you’re too funny! Honestly you are in an awkward position! Keren seems like a b**** but is for sure not like we always see her. She’s as human as we all are. If you would be in contact with her and talk here in a real shitty way about her, no I think that would not be ok. I think we all should appreciate you for talking to keren, share here what you (hopefully she too) are comfortable with and get involved as much as you think is right. I wished she never dm’d you because I could easier think: damn that b... but now I feel bad lol. BUT Jackson is without a paci and perhaps this forum prevented landon from getting paci teeth!! I think now we should celebrate that! #Ytmdsavedlandonsteeth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
miljenica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miljenica »

Btw I think sacconejoly are the “most” hated yt here, they have over 150 threads. (In a shorter time)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

queentee20 wrote:Finally watching the vlog!!

-Notice how Keren has a chick fil a cup even at universal (I love chick fil a so I know their cups lol)
-When Corinna asked if she looked sexy I bet khoa was thinking “yes”
-Lol at how she was able to get him to get that face tattoo (not real) Keren can’t get him to look at her lol...
-Elle lost her ticket to universal so they bought her another one... two tickets to universal?! Damn.
-Ew at Khoa saying everything is about sex with Corinna. Idc if you watch David’s vlog, David said in a podcast they think it’s weird when people call Corinna things like that just because they watch her, he said you need to be friends with Corinna and in the vlogs to say that and that he’d never say it out of context. Khoa crossed a weird line IMO. No way David likes them...
-How odd that they had a tornado warning and didn’t care about the babies. My mom always tells me the story of our first tornado and how terrified she was because of me (I was a baby)... Man they suck at parenting.
-she calls Jackson to sing to him but no fucks about Landon. Love this woman.
-I kind of like Elle tbh and totally like Corinna, watch her vanity planet sponsorship such a world of a difference than keren’s!
-side note in corinna’s bf tag she mentioned KK was one of her fave YouTubers so I think she actually likes them!
-Ew they took them back to that restaurant, how do they not get tired of crawfish?
-Jackson rubbing all up on Corinna lmao like father like son!!
-nonnie’s face @ Jackson LMAO... I love her
-does anyone else find it super annoying how Keren was interrupting Corinna?? My gawd, let the woman talk. I hate when she does it to khoa but it’s even more annoying to do it to her guest!

This is getting too long... I’ll do a part 2
He said everything smells like sex to corinna
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by teamlandon »

In other news, Jackson running down the hill to everyone on the trampoline on today’s vlog straight from his nap is so alarming to me... he can very obviously open the door from his room to the backyard and get out to the pool area... what if he tripped and fell in on accident or didn’t realize how close he is to the pool and fell in... like that’s terrifying that he can just wake up from a nap & be all alone in the house but also get outside by himself

Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

And wow, excuse my grammar first because I know that means more than the content of what you are about to read to a few of you.
First off I don’t quite understand a few things. Pineapples has made a connection to the kernel. (Who cares) I’m not understanding the thought process. Did some think she had a magic wand and pixie dust to make Karen a perfect mom.
Do I believe it was that simple to remove the binky. ( helllllll no)
Do I believe the kids are eating well ( nope).
Will the pool keep getting stalled to be fixed ( probably).
Will she turn the car seat the right way? (Doubtful)
I won’t go on but let’s look at this logically
That binky, no police or cps will ever investigate that. In fact through out my career many parents have allowed their children to keep that in there mouths till after 5. I don’t agree in the slightest, but we can’t really do much except voice our opinions (which is what this site is designed for :)
Next up. The kids eating. I saw the video of Landon plowing through that yogurt that one day and the look of omg on kerens face. Can anyone complain of this? Well people could but after investigation it would show they have food in the house. They take them out to eat on videos. And sadly in today’s society many low income families feed their kids garbage (junk food or very unhealthy food) I also do not agree with it but it happens and once again we are stuck here as moms shaking our heads.
Now the pool, this is the game changer. The law is being broken (housing codes) this is an area that can be called in and reported. And as sad it seems I hope they only go outside just to vlog. The thought of those kids running around by the water is terrifying. (I have personally dealt with a drowning in my family and it happens in mere seconds). Now if the law stated no fences are needed we would be in the same boat as the binky but we do have laws to protect not only her own children but the neighborhood kids who might wander into their yard.
The car seat, I know someone who has already called the cops in that area and warned them of the car seat. Now it wasn’t me but I dealt with car seat issues many years...I have no clue how cops in the USA are but I would imagine unless you got a cop wanting to get you on something. I can’t imagine a cop is gonna say.....ma’am we need to weigh your baby. That being said, as a mom I can’t imagine why you would take any chances to have your child seriously hurt. My daughter as a baby hated the car seat. Screamed bloody murder. I dealt with it. I found something that she loved. The hamster dance song (that song drove me up the wall) but how hard would it be to put that shark song on her phone, turn her kid the right way, and blast that song on repeat.
As mothers we sometimes do things our moms did. Times change. Some people didn’t get the memo. When I was a baby moms put kids to sleep on their bellies. By the time my oldest was born that was something not to do. If we saw a you tube mom do that now..I’m sure the pitch forks would be out.
Sometimes moms make mistakes..it’s human..it’s also human to talk or discus it.
Also here is something to think about. It was ok when I was a baby to sleep on my belly, not today because it raises the chance of sids as well as if the baby vomits they can choke.
When my first was born they sold the bottles with expanded nipples so you could add rice cereal in a baby’s milk. Now it’s unheard of and a huge choking hazard.
What are we doing as parents today. Things you are doing in your daily routine that in 15 years will be deemed horrid to do to a child?
In the end unless she, or any you tuber is actually breaking the law we can’t do much except chit chat about it here
We are that group of moms who gossips. (I quite enjoy it by the way) I hope Karen changes her way. I hope she gets help. I hope her mom helps her. I still believe she would bennifit from hiring a professional nanny. But that’s my opinion.
Oh good lord I realized how much I have said..once again my rambling has gotten the better of me. My apologies have a good night everyone
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

With all due respect Pineapples, I personally see things they do wrong on the daily. I do come here mainly to gossip about them. I’ve tried to mention things in the past that triggered me in their comments section & on Twitter and i was blocked. After that I realized how immature she is and said fuck it. Then i found you all with like minded thoughts! A few days later she makes her rant video and I felt like I had backstage passes!! Now, I don’t think you’ve thrown her under the bus at all. She can easily come read all that you’ve said since then. Seems like maybe she’s trying to cut the communication? Did she say anything more?? You don’t have to share. But Maybe she realized her plan is tbh embarrassing especially if other YouTubers found out that she’s be friended a so called loser/troll/sad pathetic old person!!! then again...It could just be me not trusting her intentions with you from the get-go. Nothing against you, you seem chill. It’s her and her ego, it’s not genuine. I also believe it’s one her fans that trolls us.
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

My heart dropped seeing Jackson running across the lawn to them hanging out at the trampoline... What if he'd tripped and fallen into the pool when he opened the door himself.. He'd just woken up and could still be groggy.. The trampoline is quite a distance from the pool... Why couldn't one of them wait in the house until he woke up, then bring him outside?.. Pool safety KK!? Please at a minimum get a childproof lock on those doors leading to the pool..
Last edited by Chichi on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Khoa's creepy as fuck, but I don't really see the problem with what he said about Corinna with that particular comment. Some people really do make everything about sex. I had friends like that in college, any opportunity for a sex joke or innuendo, they took it and ran with it. Khoa just hung out with her for 2 whole days, so if she's the kind of person that makes everything about sex and he noticed it, then I don't see what's wrong with calling a spade a spade. They were all just joking around anyway. Is it appropriate for their channel since most of their viewers are 12? Of course not. But as far as being inappropriate towards Corinna and her feelings or reputation or whatever - nope, it is what it is.
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Don't get the hype about Corinna on here. I think she's unattractive and very flirtatious with Khoa.
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

Odd question, but pineapples are you Australian?

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I guess I just don't see it being any different than saying she talks about dogs a lot. So she talks about sex a lot, so what, big deal, it's not a secret lol. What I do find wildly inappropriate though is the way she's constantly flirting with Khoa and trying to seduce the camera while he's the one filming.
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

Corinna knows she’s pretty and runs with it, she likes the bad reputation, she likes everyone thinking she’s “sexy”. I think she’s pretty, but she does look like a mouse, as someone else mentioned. Her attitude and tantrums though, make her really annoying.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

GossipLadyy wrote:Jackson doesn't understand anything! They say "bye Jackson" and he repeats the same thing! His name included. It makes me so sad that they are doing nothing about his speech.
How can a two and a half year old not know his own name? I was so shocked when he kept parroting ''Bye Jackson.'' That's seriously a concern. Kids a whole year younger than him (and even younger) know their own name.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

jessie131 wrote:Odd question, but pineapples are you Australian?

I have often wondered the same thing. How funny.
Ps. I'm Aussie too. Maybe I relate to the way she writes. Image

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

This video popped onto my recommended list. So random... Anyway, Check out 9:57-12:07. Note that this was May 4, 2017... Jackson's first words.. His hesitation at "teeth" is interesting..and Keren wondering why he whispers that word... (Such irony) Also her comment that the pediatrician said Jackson was on track with his speech... She wants him to learn more words, then adds, then he won't stop talking.. In hindsight, wish she had continued to teach him more words?.. Almost a year later and such minimal improvement with his speech.. Wonder what the pediatrician is really saying about Jackson being "on track with everything.." As Keren claims then, and now? Also why his parents don't work with him to improve his speech and understanding, for example by reading age appropriate books to him daily..
A little later in the vlog Jackson toppling off the swing head first..mercy..

Incase the link doesn't work, video title is "Cringy first Kiss Story! High school sweethearts"
I've really only been watching them since around November, plus a few random ones that pop up in the Youtube recommendations.. But it's really interesting in this Vlog to see how they were a year ago and now
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Scar2016 wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:Jackson doesn't understand anything! They say "bye Jackson" and he repeats the same thing! His name included. It makes me so sad that they are doing nothing about his speech.
How can a two and a half year old not know his own name? I was so shocked when he kept parroting ''Bye Jackson.'' That's seriously a concern. Kids a whole year younger than him (and even younger) know their own name.
Right?! My daughter could say her own name around 13-14 months and was following instructions around 18 months (she didn’t walk until 17 months) and she was speaking sentences by the time she turned 2. I’m not humble bragging, I never considered her to be advanced at all just on track with her speech development. The fact that KK don’t see anything wrong with Jackson’s speech astounds me. They really need to see a new paediatrician, because the one they have sucks.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”