TaylerTragedy, Part 59

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: TaylerTragedy: Chuckie Gone & Brian Hanging On Part 59

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What "issues" could she possibly have after a tubal? I think it's just some vague excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Badblood
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Badblood »

Some women do have issues after a tubal...not a conspiracy. Just like some men have issues after vasectomies. Not saying that people shouldn't get them, but it is okay to know the risks and consider it. She needs to really think about doing something to prevent future pregnancies, though....

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

“I’m scared of issues” is just an excuse to not have it done. She said the same thing about the IUD a few years ago.

There is no way Tayler is selfless enough to put her kids first and break up with a guy she likes for their wellbeing. “He can’t handle my kids” is just an excuse so she can get back with Chuckie. She was just using Brian until the next opportunity to hold deaths hand came around. She’s a piece of shit for letting him get attached to the kids and making him think he was going to raise them. Even though he was obviously naive af he seemed like a good guy and I hope he stays away from her and doesn’t come back to get fucked over a 4th time.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She wrote on her insta story “I give up, might not be on here much” sure Tay, see you tomorrow lmfao

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I honestly can't find any scholarly articles on "issues" after a tubal ligation. All I see are pre-existing conditions that existed before and afterward. There is no reason to have lasting issues whatsoever. The fallopian tubes are severed. Nothing changes. If you get botched surgery, that's on the doctor and hospital. She's making excuses.

What are the risks of a tubal ligation?

Tubal ligation is safe, but all surgeries carry some risks. Serious problems occur in less than 1 out of 1,000 women. You will need to sign a consent form that explains the risks and benefits of the surgery and you should discuss these risks and benefits with your surgeon. Some potential risks include:

Bleeding from an incision or inside the abdomen
Infection
Damage to other organs inside the abdomen
Side effects from anesthesia
Ectopic pregnancy (an egg that becomes fertilized outside the uterus)
Incomplete closing of a fallopian tube that results in pregnancy

Even though tubal ligation is a safe and effective form of birth control, about 1 out of 200 women may still become pregnant after the procedure. Having the surgery just after your period starts may avoid the chance that an already fertilized egg will reach your uterus after surgery.

These conditions may increase your risk for problems after surgery:

Diabetes
Previous abdominal surgery
Pelvic inflammatory disease
Lung disease
Overweight
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Tayler does understand there are plenty of non hormonal/invasive options to prevent pregnancy right?

1) Diaphragm
2) Condoms
3) Spermicide lube
4) Spermicide foam
5) Spermicide film

Options 2-5 you can get at fucking Walmart

I’ll give her that hormonal birth control doesn’t work for everyone. I tried the pill, the shot and the arm implant. For me all of the cons outweighed the pros

But when there are multiple other options available, she has no excuse for “accidentally” getting pregnant over half a dozen times in less than a decade
Badblood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Badblood »

http://www.tubal.org/symptoms-of-pts.htm

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Badblood wrote:http://www.tubal.org/symptoms-of-pts.htm

From what I could see, this only listed one actual study, and that only had a sample of 64 women. That's pretty small.
Not saying that this doesn't exist, just that it doesn't seem to have much research to back it up. Which is an issue with lots of women's health problems. I'll bet if men suffered from cramps or endometriosis, there would be good solutions for them.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I honestly don’t believe she even has problems with hormonal birth control options. The reason she doesn’t use any form of birth control is because she doesn’t want to and she’ll make up any excuse she can to not use it then she pretends like she wasn’t ttc whenever she gets pregnant and claims it was an accident.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

“He can’t handle my kids” = “I can’t control my children, and when he tries to gently discipline them, I lose my shit”

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

He probably told one of the kids “say thank you.” Or “be careful with amity. She’s still a baby.” And she probably got ‘triggered’ and threw a lamp at him.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Badblood wrote:http://www.tubal.org/symptoms-of-pts.htm

This is anecdotal at best, and is just biased information. No scientific study whatsoever. It is NOT scientifically proven. What I quoted was from John's Hopkins. It's backed up by science and doctors.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... bb40a2.jpg[/img]

So she finally admits that she aborted because the baby had a different father. We all knew it but it’s still disgusting none the less. Kevin probably was going to try to get custody and she just couldn’t have that. Then she felt guilty so she chose to procreate with her abuser. Sickening. If she was such a damngudmawm then why was Kevin such a threat??? Hmmm

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Um what issues arise from getting your tubes tied other than having to work because she has no little babies then? My boyfriend's Mom had hers tied and singed and had him 5 years later. I feel like Tayler would say something like that happened even though 30 years later it doesn't happen as often

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Aboogabooga wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... bb40a2.jpg[/img]

So she finally admits that she aborted because the baby had a different father. We all knew it but it’s still disgusting none the less. Kevin probably was going to try to get custody and she just couldn’t have that. Then she felt guilty so she chose to procreate with her abuser. Sickening. If she was such a damngudmawm then why was Kevin such a threat??? Hmmm

Umm.... Local adoption isn't that expensive she's thinking of international. She's making excuses to make herself feel better. She knows it would cause trouble with the other kids because Kevin probably threatened to call CPS on her

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

twomommies wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... bb40a2.jpg[/img]

Umm.... Local adoption isn't that expensive she's thinking of international. She's making excuses to make herself feel better. She knows it would cause trouble with the other kids because Kevin probably threatened to call CPS on her

Also, why does she care about the cost of adoption? It’s not like she would ever adopt, if someone can not have children and desperately want a child they won’t care about the cost of adoption... it’s not like it would cost Tayler a cent.

The idea of her having another kid makes me furious. The only reason she doesn’t want to get her tubes tied is so she can have another child. People who don’t want more children makes steps to make sure that doesn’t happen. Chuckie should just get a vasectomy, she only wants children fathered by him so that should stop her having more kids.

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Why does she feel the need to talk about abortion so much. It’s almost like she is glamorizing it. I have never heard anyone bring it up as much as she does. If she truly was ok with getting an abortion she would not feel the need to discuss it all the time. It’s actually sickening to me.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

red3head wrote:Why does she feel the need to talk about abortion so much. It’s almost like she is glamorizing it. I have never heard anyone bring it up as much as she does. If she truly was ok with getting an abortion she would not feel the need to discuss it all the time. It’s actually sickening to me.

Supposedly someone started shit with her on some guy’s post. Guessing she’s well known in town
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

Actually many people have issues post tubal tying/cutting/ burning, I was one of those people and it was terrible I ended up having a hysterectomy after trying to sort the issues out however I will say most people I have spoken to who have had issues already had hormonal/ period/ pain issues before the tubal and the tubal simply aggravated the issues that were present before, for Taylor it is more than likely just an excuse but it can cause issues it is called post tubal ligation syndrome if I remember correctly
Loafofsoap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loafofsoap »

If these screenshots are from your phone, I'd edit quick. Privacy check.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”