KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

infamous
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by infamous »

Ok I’m guessing you don’t know why they made the shoplifting video? I’m guessing you didn’t see me being called out by name in the bitches video? I’m guessing you didn’t see the screenshots of me getting her to take the paci and bottle away?

I haven’t been on here as the same girl (in your opinion) because I have actually been unwell.
I was in Hospital 6 weeks ago which you can check if you wish to search my posting history.

I’m sorry if my gossiping doesn’t fit in with your expected agenda. But I’m wondering what have YOU done, aside from talk shit on an Internet forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh wow they recognized who you are- someone who talks shit on an internet forum who has now become a friend. Claps for Pineapples![/quote]

You’re an idiot! I am not their friend. You sound like you’re jealous. Don’t address me again I have no time to waste on fuckwits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

That's cute Jacksonista Pineapples, what exactly would I be jealous of? Keren is still a shit parent no matter what "action" you think you've taken end of story.
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MoonFace »

Does this thread always have so many trolls?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Pineapples, or whoever else that talks to Keren, can you ask her about Jackson’s parroting? They’ve been laughing at him repeating “bye Jackson” but I seriously think it’s not funny as all of you. I’m sure Keren will find a way to make it seem like everything is fine and their doctor told them he’s right on track but nobody else thinks so.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Also, is it possible that Jackson repeats everything because he’s used to Keren telling him to repeat words? She would always tell him to repeat what she says, she even has a whole video on her channel where Jackson says words that Keren tells him to say. Idk :/ Maybe he thinks that’s what he should do, repeat everyone. Anyway, it’s really sad. Sometimes my heart hurts when he says NO THANK YOU if he doesn’t want someone doing something specific. In one of the newest vlogs Khoa rested his head close to Jackson and he was like NO THANK YOU NO THANK YOU NO THANK YOU. He couldn’t express what he wants. It’s a serious matter that should be resolved ASAP :/
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

Pineapples wrote:
BananasBananas wrote:I’m a noob when it comes to twitter, but doesn’t someone have to be following you for you to be able to dm them? Was keren already following both pineapples and this other unnamed person prior to them dming her?

And I gotta say, Keren is adorable when she tries and todays vlog was a lot of fun to watch
*edited because I’m a bad proofreader
No twitter has changed now and you can dm anyone that has their setting set to accept dms from anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh thanks for clarifying. I guess if anyone in the world can dm her I can understand the sanity phone-if I were in her position I’d def have that turned off lol. Also sorry for the conspiracy joke earlier, I doubt it was me who gave that person the idea, but it didn’t help
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Yeah the constant "no thank you" makes me sad too. Keren and Khoa and all the minions in the comments are like "awww he's so cute and so polite!" No, he's not being cute or polite, he's uncomfortable and stressed out and doesn't know how to express it any other way.
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

I feel like Khoa has gotten lazy with the editing.. they used to have different time lapses and drone footage, now it’s just the same ugly brown trees for months and months.

So new thread ideas include
Kkandthelazyintro
Kkandwerefriendswithellemills
Kk and The sims 3 world adventures expansion pack (I suck at this lol)
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

BananasBananas wrote:I feel like Khoa has gotten lazy with the editing.. they used to have different time lapses and drone footage, now it’s just the same ugly brown trees for months and months.

Kkandthelazyintro
Wtf lol what are those title suggestions ?!Image

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

spillingthetea wrote:
BananasBananas wrote:I feel like Khoa has gotten lazy with the editing.. they used to have different time lapses and drone footage, now it’s just the same ugly brown trees for months and months.

Kkandthelazyintro
Wtf lol what are those title suggestions ?!Image

Haha I suck. The last one is a game I had.. thought it was funny because they’re finally getting out and going on adventures. Someone make it better! Lol
Edit: second one is cause they LOVE a good name drop. I’m gonna stop posting today- stressed about doctor appointments and clearly making no sense
Last edited by BananasBananas on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I’m just ignoring the troll.

And for those that asked earlier if I am Australian, no I am British but my husband is Jamaican so we spend 50% or more of our time in our house there.

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Pineapples wrote:I’m just ignoring the troll.

And for those that asked earlier if I am Australian, no I am British but my husband is Jamaican so we spend 50% or more of our time in our house there.

Just because my opinion differs from yours, does not make me a troll. It's called a different point of view. My response was respectful, just because you talk to Keren doesn't make them better parents nor does it make you a better person. Now you just see less of their shit parenting when you watch their vids. It's whatever girl.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Hey guys, anyone else's app giving them problems? It won't load the forum
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

infamous wrote:

Just because my opinion differs from yours, does not make me a troll. It's called a different point of view. My response was respectful, just because you talk to Keren doesn't make them better parents nor does it make you a better person. Now you just see less of their shit parenting when you watch their vids. It's whatever girl.
No your reply was not respectful you called me a fucking jacksonista for god sake Image

Now everyone that knows me from here knows I am not about this back and forth life so I am going to hide you on here as you’re getting on my nerves. But please please feel free to PM me if you want to carry on the conversation.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just reading back that last post to me. Why the heck would I think that talking to Keren would somehow make me a better person? LOL do people even think about what they write before they press send?
Keren is a youtuber not the bloody queen of England. I could care less if a youtuber talks to me or not. I swear to god some people are very strange

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Pineapples wrote:Just reading back that last post to me. Why the heck would I think that talking to Keren would somehow make me a better person? LOL do people even think about what they write before they press send?
Keren is a youtuber not the bloody queen of England. I could care less if a youtuber talks to me or not. I swear to god some people are very strange Image

Because you are Pineapples, you are a dtsr for ytmd Image

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

I was completely off.
Jamaica would be an amazing place to live (not that the UK wouldn't be either)

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lisahunt wrote:

I was completely off.
Jamaica would be an amazing place to live (not that the UK wouldn't be either)

Yes Jamaica is pretty awesome. Very laid back and not as many stresses as London. Our house is in the country so not near the beach but we can swim in the river. Unfortunately recently there have been crocodile sightings up stream so we are waiting on them erecting a safety dam. I share videos on my insta sometimes.

infamous
Amateur
Amateur

Pineapples wrote:
infamous wrote:

No your reply was not respectful you called me a fucking jacksonista for god sake Image

Now everyone that knows me from here knows I am not about this back and forth life so I am going to hide you on here as you’re getting on my nerves. But please please feel free to PM me if you want to carry on the conversation.

I mean you did call me a fucktwit in which I wanted to respond calling you a cunt nugget but I figured Jacksonista was a nicer way of responding. 8-)
But I digress - back to your regularly scheduled programming
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Are we ever going to get a new thread lol.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes someone start a new thread and let’s leave all this crap behind and get back to the topic! Kkandbabyj!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”