MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:OMG guys I can't figure out why my $700 cameras keep breaking then hands $700 camera to 1 year old because it's cute. :D

Why market yourself as a BIG family when you hardly ever do anything with all 7 kids except take photos? I wonder how moms of big families who do what Jess pretends to do feels about her.
We are a family of 8 and I find it kind of annoying we co parent with two other parents and we still have our kids more then them. When me and my husband first met we knew our kids came as a package deal we didn't up and move away from our kids it honestly is irrating af.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
doggo wrote:Why do people keep picking apart the words that other posters say on this thread? We are friends here damn it.
If you are referring to me. I just wonder why people present things as facts when they are assumptions. This board is based on assumptions and people speculating but if you come blasting FACTS I wanna know how you know that lol.. like are you Drake? Are you Mimi???
It isnt picking apart words but you cant just make up facts, you can be 99% sure of something because all signs point to that... but it still is not the truth. I find it worst of all in this thread and there are a few people who take the gossip/speculation of Jess a little to far and it boarders on stalking and being an unhealthy obsession. Again, you can gossip all day long and come up with crazy conspiracy theories.. I'm all for it, but when you pretend you know everything it is cringey. Just my opinion.
What in hour book makes people stalkers?
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Mommyof6 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
doggo wrote:Why do people keep picking apart the words that other posters say on this thread? We are friends here damn it.
If you are referring to me. I just wonder why people present things as facts when they are assumptions. This board is based on assumptions and people speculating but if you come blasting FACTS I wanna know how you know that lol.. like are you Drake? Are you Mimi???
It isnt picking apart words but you cant just make up facts, you can be 99% sure of something because all signs point to that... but it still is not the truth. I find it worst of all in this thread and there are a few people who take the gossip/speculation of Jess a little to far and it boarders on stalking and being an unhealthy obsession. Again, you can gossip all day long and come up with crazy conspiracy theories.. I'm all for it, but when you pretend you know everything it is cringey. Just my opinion.
What in hour book makes people stalkers?
That.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Spring break is here. Will we see T&C or nah?
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

What in hour book makes people stalkers?[/quote]
That.[/quote]

That what?
Your** not hour it won't let me edit.
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Mommyof6 wrote:What in hour book makes people stalkers?
That.[/quote]

That what?
Your** not hour it won't let me edit.[/quote]
Researching people’s finances and records etc
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:Spring break is here. Will we see T&C or nah?

She said in a reply on twitter that they are coming next week
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Chatabox wrote:
user123_ wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote: Cars are most definitely not investments.
A reliable, new car, that you don't have to spend thousands on in repairs is worth every penny in my opinion.
What it saves you in frustration alone.
I brought a 1988 model car for $1000 back in the day, and never had to pay a cent in repairs the entire time I owned the vehicle. (I obviously serviced it regularly.) Needing a “new” car is what advertising has taught you to want. But a car can and will last longer then 100,000kms. It’s also cheaper to buy a used car as they depreciate less. And generally buying a part like a new fuel pump is much cheaper over the lifetime of the car then the cost of leasing or buying a brand new car and losing the majority of the value in the first few years.
Gosh yes, 100,000km is nothing. I just sold my first car not long ago, an 84 Honda civic and it had closer to 500,000km on the clock. Never had to get it repaired either. Bought it for $500, sold it for $850. My current car has done 288,000ks.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Mitten Mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mitten Mama »

I could’ve swore i heard him in her Snapchat last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mitten Mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mitten Mama »

Mitten Mama wrote:
I could’ve swore i heard tommy in her Snapchat last night!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

peylizt192 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:What in hour book makes people stalkers?
That.
That what?
Your** not hour it won't let me edit.[/quote]
Researching people’s finances and records etc[/quote]

Yes, definitely that.. and maybe stalking wasn't the right word because I know records can be found fairly easily online but the amount of hatred some users have is beyond what is normal.. like obviously coming here to snark is one thing, I honestly think it is nicer than leaving mean comments on the persons social media. Most people come on throughout the day for a few minutes, snark, laugh.. then get on with the days but some people seem to have a personal vendetta against Jessica. It is an unhealthy obsession. Jessica and Chris are ALOT of things but atleast they are living their life.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

We finally get an explanation for Chris’ dream car and I am SHOOK that she even acknowledged it months later. I retract my statement in a previous post where I said that she doesn’t show the hard parts of her life because DAMN. This is as pathetic as it gets right here.
Her the whole time: IT’S FINE. WE’RE FINE.
That usually means things aren’t or were not fine.
Her: “That’s all I’m going to say on the subject, that’s all that’s relevant.” That probably means there’s a shit ton more she wants to say but doesn’t want the backlash.
Plus, her even mentioning that she THOUGHT there was going to be backlash in the first place proves that this was a huge issue in their marriage.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Am I the only one that thinks that buying a trailer is an impulse buy? She hates camping, she always complains when they go. She saw the trailer in the wedding which was a week or less ago and suddenly they are buying a truck and a trailer. I don't think they will use it that much, Mimi is the one that loves camping. They will have it parked in the curb with the furniture, toys, etc.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Was the car thing around the time he bought her flowers and went paintballing when she was sick and left his dirty dishes for her to pick up?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Was the car thing around the time he bought her flowers and went paintballing when she was sick and left his dirty dishes for her to pick up?
yes

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

do you think Natalie (and Nicole) will be invited to the twins' birthday party?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I think this is history repeating itself. Chris lost/quit his job and Ashley became the sole breadwinner while he was a “stay-at-home dad” (I put that in quotes because I don’t think Chris ever does much in the way of being a dad, not because I don’t think dads should stay at home). I believe everything Ashley says about him, including her version of the knife incident. It’s crystal clear that he is incredibly lazy, entitled and self-centered. Their marriage is a ticking time bomb

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

kittypurry wrote:I think this is history repeating itself. Chris lost/quit his job and Ashley became the sole breadwinner while he was a “stay-at-home dad” (I put that in quotes because I don’t think Chris ever does much in the way of being a dad, not because I don’t think dads should stay at home). I believe everything Ashley says about him, including her version of the knife incident. It’s crystal clear that he is incredibly lazy, entitled and self-centered. Their marriage is a ticking time bomb

I agree.And he most certainly should have consulted Jess bf buying a car!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

deannaroseo wrote:We finally get an explanation for Chris’ dream car and I am SHOOK that she even acknowledged it months later. I retract my statement in a previous post where I said that she doesn’t show the hard parts of her life because DAMN. This is as pathetic as it gets right here.
Her the whole time: IT’S FINE. WE’RE FINE.
That usually means things aren’t or were not fine.
Her: “That’s all I’m going to say on the subject, that’s all that’s relevant.” That probably means there’s a shit ton more she wants to say but doesn’t want the backlash.
Plus, her even mentioning that she THOUGHT there was going to be backlash in the first place proves that this was a huge issue in their marriage.
Yes,I think she went ballisitic.Rightly so
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Chris is getting thrown under the proverbial bus publicly more than once;not a good sign.Jess never learned the first 2x about men.
I'd have wanted to know him for 5+ years bf getting married.Iow,prove yourself

Return to “JesssFam”