MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

hwarner
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by hwarner »

Yeah her back must be hurting reeeeeeal bad
If you’re gonna fake a disability/injury/pain for a free tummy tuck, you might want to try a little harder Jessica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

peylizt192 wrote:
itslove wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Her video was all a shout-out to ytmd lol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 6db26a.jpg[/img]

And this bitch asks lilia and gabe to do a backbend and then tells lilia to watch out so she can do this in front of Gabe lol. Look at lilia not giving a shit on the phone. Jess is already turning into the mom from the movie Mean Girls lol

Lmao yes all I could think of was thanks for the shout outImageImage

I thought it was hilarious though when Advertisement[7] tried it lol babies are just hilarious.
Idk why but that screams to me LOOK WHAT YOURE MISSING GAAAAAABEEEEE I BET AMBER CANT DO THIS!!

hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

izziebelle13 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:According to truila her house sits for about 345k before you all say something her address is public and don't worry I won't be posting it.
Anywho They sure have done a lot of work to the house though ill give them that it looks a lot better then it did.
It’s not hard to find her addressImage just type her name into google and hers, mini’s and drakes all come up. Plus Chris’ old address. They have absolutely no idea how easy it is

Literally typed Jessica Skube address and up it pops.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

smom12 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
itslove wrote: Lmao yes all I could think of was thanks for the shout outImageImage

I thought it was hilarious though when Advertisement[7] tried it lol babies are just hilarious.
Idk why but that screams to me LOOK WHAT YOURE MISSING GAAAAAABEEEEE I BET AMBER CANT DO THIS!!

totally what she’s “saying” by doing this. What married woman would do anything like this in front of another man?

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
smom12 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote: I thought it was hilarious though when Advertisement[7] tried it lol babies are just hilarious.

totally what she’s “saying” by doing this. What married woman would do anything like this in front of another man?

Yupp totally inappropriate. I'd never do this in front of my brother in law or another guy. Its not like she's teaching a gymnastics class and there are dads watching with their kids. She's legit just trying to draw attention to her body to impress Gabe. Idk what she even sees in him to begin with... maybe she's just salty he willingly married Amber and not her even though she doesnt necessarily want him

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

peylizt192 wrote:
smom12 wrote:I found this on another gossip site and would like to share:

If you want to watch them but have them NOT make money off yourviews, go to <a class="vglnk" href="http://hooktube.com" rel="nofollow"><span>hooktube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a> and type in their channel name. They won’t get revenue off your view. I’m spreading this around to Vs and Brits pages as well.

I don’t like them but I still want them to make the money to support their family. That’s just a little fucked up
I don't want to hurt the children.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

So when they break up and Chris moves 6 hours away from Jess and her 5 kids to be with a new woman and Chris asks Jess for spousal support (and def doesn’t pay child support because lord knows he’s unemployed), who thinks Jess will be fine with it?

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour...

There IS a double standard for SAHDs compared to SAHMs. But distaste for Chris’ choices has much more to do with his history of making exceptionally shitty parenting moves. With an income of $0, its highly likely he doesn’t even pay child support for T&C even now. What an ass.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Sparklingdee wrote:OMG JESS IS THE ULTIMATE UP-STAGER! EVEN TO HER OWN 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! my oh my.
She did those a few months ago with I think kaden. They were at her moms house in the kitchen and he’s showing her how he can do the splits and she goes “so can I, watch!” And drops into the splits in the middle of the kitchen. I think it was a holiday or something? Not sure
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

KittyKax wrote:They may be "fine" now, but that's not going to take them very far in the long run. Chris must really think he's hit the jackpot, being able to sit around at home all day, going out and buying new cars and s*** while his sugar mama pours in the money. Even Jess is starting to see the light. Youtube is not going to last forever for them, the kids are going to get older and not want to be on camera and her little teeny bopper fans are going to grow up and gain fully developed brains to see past this bull****.

Once Chris has to find a job a manager is going to look at his resume and wonder wtf was he doing for the past x number of years without working. The best he and/or Jess will have to do is minimum wage and that's not going to be enough to support 7 college tuitions.

See Jessica, this is why you don't marry the first asshole who comes along out of desperation.
They don't seem like the type of parents to help their kids with college, even though their income (if they have any by then) will determine what kind of aid their kids are able to receive.

Sadly, I know a lot of parents that did/do not save or put a dime towards their kids future.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

smom12 wrote: Idk why but that screams to me LOOK WHAT YOURE MISSING GAAAAAABEEEEE I BET AMBER CANT DO THIS!!

Yes exactly. And people on here are wondering what happened.... I'm just sitting here like ain't it Fucking obvious
5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

smom12 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
itslove wrote: Lmao yes all I could think of was thanks for the shout outImageImage

I thought this EXACT same thing! How much you wanna bet she regrets not being with Gabe anymore? I’m sure he treated her better than the other douche canoes

5678Jade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 5678Jade »

gossipingloser wrote:So when they break up and Chris moves 6 hours away from Jess and her 5 kids to be with a new woman and Chris asks Jess for spousal support (and def doesn’t pay child support because lord knows he’s unemployed), who thinks Jess will be fine with it?

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour...

There IS a double standard for SAHDs compared to SAHMs. But distaste for Chris’ choices has much more to do with his history of making exceptionally shitty parenting moves. With an income of $0, its highly likely he doesn’t even pay child support for T&C even now. What an ass.

My sisters husband has 2 children and he makes no money so they take it out of her checks. Maybe Jess is actually paying the child support like my sister is?

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Youtube isn't a job,not sure if they could.I doubt they take taxes or social security out,either
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Regarding the new truck - the good news is they have no reason to leave their shitty furniture on the curb

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

The funny thing with the backbend was I thought gave did a better job at it than Jess.
Oh and her calloused feet from dance even make her socks black

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Even though Chris is awful and spends money irresponsibly, giving your non-working spouse an allowance in 2018 is really embarrassing. They just need to have an adult conversation about finances and stick to a budget, both of them!

And in terms of Jess and Gabe's friendship, I don't think it's that weird and I honestly don't think there is any sort of longing for him on her part. What I really hate though, is that people think it's so trashy/desperate for her to do those stretches or the splits, but it's not for Gabe...? It is cringey as hell though, I think most of us agree on that much.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
smom12 wrote:I found this on another gossip site and would like to share:

If you want to watch them but have them NOT make money off yourviews, go to hooktube.com and type in their channel name. They won’t get revenue off your view. I’m spreading this around to Vs and Brits pages as well.

I don’t like them but I still want them to make the money to support their family. That’s just a little fucked up

No it’s not. They don’t have to rely on an unstable source of income. They don’t have to rely on their children getting them views ($$).
There is nothing stopping Chris and Jess from getting a job to earn income on their own instead of relying on the kids and Jessica’s boobs for views.
Watching the train wreck without contributing to their income isn’t “a little fucked”.
Totally agree!! I definitely don’t care if they make any money. They could do it the old fashion way and EARN it!!!

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

cardboardbox wrote:
kittypurry wrote:I think this is history repeating itself. Chris lost/quit his job and Ashley became the sole breadwinner while he was a “stay-at-home dad” (I put that in quotes because I don’t think Chris ever does much in the way of being a dad, not because I don’t think dads should stay at home). I believe everything Ashley says about him, including her version of the knife incident. It’s crystal clear that he is incredibly lazy, entitled and self-centered. Their marriage is a ticking time bomb

Where is her version of the knife story? I didn't know she talked about it publicly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a2a711.jpg[/img]

jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

I was just watching the video where she is showing the outfits for the twins party.

And I’m white myself, but I’m sorry white people dabbing is the cringiest thing ever, especially white kids. It’s old to, I haven’t seen someone dab in awhile. I would never let my kids dab, let alone buying them shirts with animals dabbing.

jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

Sorry for the double post, but I definitely think she tries to express Gabe and it’s just odd. I don’t blame her though, he seems to be a better father then Chris and drake are. And this may be a unpopular opinion, but I think he is the most attractive out of the three of them.

Does anyone know why they broke up?

Return to “JesssFam”