spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Re: Chloe and Beans: The 5 Tries And The Girl - Part 6

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

ShudnaB3 wrote:
spoiled2bits wrote:The toilet paper plug is not an ad???? Suuuuure

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
It probably isn't an ad; it's Chloe desperately jumping on a bandwagon later than everyone else and having to make sure everyone sees it. "ooh! Ooh! I buy cool looking tp that donates to charity too! Love me!"
I think they sent it free hoping she'd post about it but didn't pay her

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

Sparklingdee wrote:I cant believe he only got 4 tiny presets, one of which was underwear. Like... they're kids!!! Dont go mad and buy them a load of plastic shit but god, get them something at least, 4 presents seemed to... cheap lol. Why didnt he get some puzzles or plastic pirates/figures like the poster above me said? Or even a DVD, do they watch movies? Just seemed a bit of a sad pile of stuff lol.
The TV situation is not clear. They said for months that the kids don't watch tv because it's not "educational" and moved their tv in their bedroom, then one day they went to a shop to look at the tvs because they wanted to add one in the living room for the triplets because Evan and Otto learned colors and numbers by watching youtube for hours. When you look at old pics of evan and otto when they were little the tv is always turned on in the background. Then they didn't purchase the new tv and said again that the kids don't watch tv, then chloe said at some point that evan and otto have been waking up early at 5am to watch tv behind the parents' back. Which makes no sense either because rohan said quite a few times that he's the one in charge in the morning because chloe went to bed at 5am editing...so surely if the boys wake up at 5am she would have noticed, especially since the tv is in her own freaking bedroom.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The kids watch TV and play video games. They know who the characters are etc. Maybe they don't want as much as other families but they're not screen free by any means it's just another hashtag Chloe can put on their Instragram photos. I will give it to them most of the day the kids are playing with toys etc but I think they do watch TV in the evenings and they've shown us movie nights.

Edit: That time Pearl outed them as TV watchers by trying to demand a DVD if a TV show she knew and Chloe is all *hair touch* OMG Pearl you have no idea what this is you don't watch TV!
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Yes, they are all ours is another Australian family with 11 kids and their son had a birthday and he got Transformers and Spider-man pajamas because that's what little kids want not underwear. :P
he also got a pretty decent amount of toys and books considering he's inevitably going to have to share most of it which is the same case with chloes flock.
KiwiMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KiwiMama »

"Where are we going?" Nowhere, Chloe, you're going nowhere...

Also laughed at her "show me how you drive Pearl" yes Chloe because peril will probably be driving before you at this rate
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

So supposedly she’s bored with the new video style content and she’s going back to vlogs. Well that lasted long. Time to go back to exploiting your kids for money again yayy :)
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whatever is the least amount of work. :P
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

This isn't directly about these guys but not sure where else is ask.. but does anyone else follow noellesgrom on Insta? They have triplets. I only know who they are due to Chloe. Anyway... they just uploaded a picture of their kids and wow.. the little girl looks sooo pale she looks almost ill . Did anyone see? Her face looks like a ghost but her legs nice and tanned.
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

She looks a bit albino but I don't think she is looking at other photos of her.
I actually don't want it to come across that I'm being mean. I'm really not. But it's only in this picture that she looks poorly.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Wow I see what you mean, she almost looks photoshopped in or something? Not saying she is but yes it's a jarring picture!
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

^^^I think it's because she's in all white and pale as well so it messed up the exposure of the picture.
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

How old are the triplets? When is their birthday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

They’re turning 3 in July
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chloe's latest instagram post is basically: "I don't always get one on one time with my kids, but when I do it's sponsored by Duplo." :roll:
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

The food and fruit arrangements she does are really annoying. It's weird to imagine her taking that much time to arrange it when I have no kids and wouldn't even have time or patience for that bull shit?? Maybe it's a cultural thing too but the food the eat looks absolutely unappetizing and tasteless.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maybe if she wasn't spending a million years arranging fruit Ro could clean during the day instead of having to be up half the night doing it then.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

EleanorRigby wrote:The food and fruit arrangements she does are really annoying. It's weird to imagine her taking that much time to arrange it when I have no kids and wouldn't even have time or patience for that bull shit?? Maybe it's a cultural thing too but the food the eat looks absolutely unappetizing and tasteless.
Every time I prepare and serve snacks for my kids (and they often include fruits) I feel so inadequate and shitty as a parent because the food is not arranged in any kind of pattern.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

YTIUH wrote:
EleanorRigby wrote:The food and fruit arrangements she does are really annoying. It's weird to imagine her taking that much time to arrange it when I have no kids and wouldn't even have time or patience for that bull shit?? Maybe it's a cultural thing too but the food the eat looks absolutely unappetizing and tasteless.
Every time I prepare and serve snacks for my kids (and they often include fruits) I feel so inadequate and shitty as a parent because the food is not arranged in any kind of pattern.
If ya kid gets food on a plate you are totally winning at this parenting thing!

Not a cultural thing to eat slop. Just their family thing.
Gotta admit, I was very impressed with the cooked breakfast (lunch?) the kids had. If they ate like that more often maybe they'd not look as unhealthy as they do.
FameImpala

Unread post by FameImpala »

Bekkaz wrote:
YTIUH wrote:
If ya kid gets food on a plate you are totally winning at this parenting thing!

Not a cultural thing to eat slop. Just their family thing.
Gotta admit, I was very impressed with the cooked breakfast (lunch?) the kids had. If they ate like that more often maybe they'd not look as unhealthy as they do.
That wasn't the kids, it was just for Chloe and Ro...

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think in a story the kids were eating a similar breakfast. And I agree, that actually did look good and like enough food for once. So of course Chloe acts like it was sooo much and she "didn't think she'd be able to eat it all". Such a delicate flower, our Chloe, eats like a bird.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”