Bollie Brand

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by onbreak »

My daughter laughed at the idea of having it as an Easter dress and she didn't know it was from these two yahoos.

Id be pissed seeing the price drop practically days after purchasing.
Who do they think they are? The DisneyStore online????

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

lwilson1081 wrote:I wonder if she posted this picture on purpose. If I really like them I would post a full shot. Back and front. Especially if I was trying to help my friends recover some from all the “hate”.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c0223e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out how baggy they are around the ankles.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
lwilson1081 wrote:I wonder if she posted this picture on purpose. If I really like them I would post a full shot. Back and front. Especially if I was trying to help my friends recover some from all the “hate”.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c0223e.jpg[/img]

Check out how baggy they are around the ankles.
She must have ordered a larger size jic

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

gopedjane wrote:Um so plus size is not every body? I think they are better at not answering questions.
Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Lol do they have Bonnie and Ellie doing PR on the brand accounts? Bimbo 1 and Bimbo 2! How does that even make sense in their minds? It fits "everybody but not every size" makes absolutely no sense. If the clothes don't come in plus sizes they aren't fitting everybody.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Aren't they basing this whole company on being body positive? Saying "we fit everyBODY but not every size" is not only the most ignorant thing ive ever heard but it's not at ALL body positive.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

All I get from this "one day, huge sale" on the dress is telling me that sales are down and they are desperate to move the inventory. And they picked the dress b/c it's obvioulsy the one that is selling the least (which is why they also made the youtube video about it on Ellie's channel) I had to laugh when I saw the announcement. It screams DESPERATE.

They have yet to share measurements (and ignore every single person who requests it), they have yet to share pictures of anyone who isn't 5"3 or under in the dress, or else they crop the picture and only show the top half of the womans body.

Then they don't make any sense with their answer "we make clothes for everyBODY, we just don't carry every size" That statement makes them sound even more stupid then before. They need to take some of their money and hire a PR person and quit trying to do it themselves. They need someone who can actually be professional, answer questions, make intelligent statements and promote their products.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

It’s clear Bonnie is the only one replying to IG comments, where is Ellie? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c5d30a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... dbd337.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 701336.jpg[/img]

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

GymChick wrote:It’s clear Bonnie is the only one replying to IG comments, where is Ellie?

Kind of looks like Ellie's MIA on the Bollie deal all the time, plus her vlogs basically the last few days!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Do you all the review from the lady who is 5'2 and weighs 220? It fit but was a lot tighter than I would want!! Considering you don't get a refund, I would have done the same thing I guess. To be honest, I wouldn't have ordered because I would be afraid it wouldn't fit. Plus it was a bit above her knee-wow, wonder where it would come to if the person was tired!
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Real nice of them to put their dress on sale already less than a month after launch! Real nice to do that when actual ‘fans’ who support them have paid more for it. Should of waited a few more week at least before doing discounts. But I guess they need to shift some of them Hawaiian table cloths some how

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Bonnie’s Instagram story says there’s only a few XL dresses left, which means it’s probably their most popular size.. which means they’re really excluding so many people by not having plus sizes.

“Our brand fits everybody we just don’t carry those sizes!” is like saying “This event is free but only people who give us donations of 50 dollars or more are welcome!”

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Imagine if a brand that didn’t carry Bonnie’s size told her we fit every body but we don’t carry every size? She would be posting about it in a vlog or on twitter. Do all of the Griffiths lack empathy? Just don’t say you fit everyBody. You don’t! Ugh, these two...
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

littlebaby wrote:Bonnie’s Instagram story says there’s only a few XL dresses left, which means it’s probably their most popular size.. which means they’re really excluding so many people by not having plus sizes.

“Our brand fits everybody we just don’t carry those sizes!” is like saying “This event is free but only people who give us donations of 50 dollars or more are welcome!”

I’m assuming Most of the women actually buying Bollie clothes are average sized or slightly over weight women who idolize Bonnie because she is still dolls up and looks gorgeous with her average/bigger size. They would have been wayyy more successful if there was plus size line...I would assume most of their sales would be size 10 and up....The average mom who wants to be confident and pretty like Bonnie. Anyone “skinny” like Ellie can essentially pull off anything without worry, the marketing isn’t there for anyone below a size medium really....(when I’m not pregnant lol) I’m a size 4 and I like being able to wear shorter dresses/shorts- no way will I ever wear that matronly dress.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GymChick wrote:It’s clear Bonnie is the only one replying to IG comments, where is Ellie? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c5d30a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... dbd337.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 701336.jpg[/img]

We're selling clothes for everyBODY, unless your body isn't tiny like Ellie or average size like Bonnie.
And I think Bonnie needs to be bra measured by someone who really knows what they're doing. 34DDD? She doesn't look like a 34.
And Ellie can't answer questions! She's pregnant! Didn't you know that?

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote:Do you all the review from the lady who is 5'2 and weighs 220? It fit but was a lot tighter than I would want!! Considering you don't get a refund, I would have done the same thing I guess. To be honest, I wouldn't have ordered because I would be afraid it wouldn't fit. Plus it was a bit above her knee-wow, wonder where it would come to if the person was tired!
I meant tall!
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:All I get from this "one day, huge sale" on the dress is telling me that sales are down and they are desperate to move the inventory. And they picked the dress b/c it's obvioulsy the one that is selling the least (which is why they also made the youtube video about it on Ellie's channel) I had to laugh when I saw the announcement. It screams DESPERATE.

They have yet to share measurements (and ignore every single person who requests it), they have yet to share pictures of anyone who isn't 5"3 or under in the dress, or else they crop the picture and only show the top half of the womans body.

Then they don't make any sense with their answer "we make clothes for everyBODY, we just don't carry every size" That statement makes them sound even more stupid then before. They need to take some of their money and hire a PR person and quit trying to do it themselves. They need someone who can actually be professional, answer questions, make intelligent statements and promote their products.
So someone posted a comment asking for measurements and they actually responded.........saying they were working on it.
Shouldn't that be something they had done before they launched their clothing? That's pretty important information for a clothing line to have.
And what do they have to "work on" it's basic measurements. To not disclose something like that just tells me they are hiding something. They are afraid if people knew the true measurements, people would realize the item wont work for them and they would lose business. SHADY. They would rather have someone order something (knowing they can't return it) and get the money rather than actually help their FANS WHO ARE SUPPORTING THEM get an item to fit them. They are completely scamming their customers. Just goes to show you how much they "care" about their "fans"...........I will never understand why viewers think the vloggers actually give a shit about them. They are vlogging for one thing only.........MONEY and if the money wasn't flowing, they wouldn't be sharing and talking to viewers.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:All I get from this "one day, huge sale" on the dress is telling me that sales are down and they are desperate to move the inventory. And they picked the dress b/c it's obvioulsy the one that is selling the least (which is why they also made the youtube video about it on Ellie's channel) I had to laugh when I saw the announcement. It screams DESPERATE.

So someone posted a comment asking for measurements and they actually responded.........saying they were working on it.
Shouldn't that be something they had done before they launched their clothing? That's pretty important information for a clothing line to have.
And what do they have to "work on" it's basic measurements. To not disclose something like that just tells me they are hiding something. They are afraid if people knew the true measurements, people would realize the item wont work for them and they would lose business. SHADY. They would rather have someone order something (knowing they can't return it) and get the money rather than actually help their FANS WHO ARE SUPPORTING THEM get an item to fit them. They are completely scamming their customers. Just goes to show you how much they "care" about their "fans"...........I will never understand why viewers think the vloggers actually give a shit about them. They are vlogging for one thing only.........MONEY and if the money wasn't flowing, they wouldn't be sharing and talking to viewers.
Julie said they all failed English class maybe they can't read a tape measurer? O wait that's math....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 6b0c44.jpg[/img]

You think they’ll respond or just block her. Hahahahahha!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lwilson1081 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 6b0c44.jpg[/img]

They'll say, "email our gmail!" #bolliedollies4ever

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

lwilson1081 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 6b0c44.jpg[/img]

Delete, Block, and Ignore!! That’s their motto.

Poor girl, she’s a real fan and will try clicking on their social media in a couple days only to find she’s blocked.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”