ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I think she's referring to her friendship with Lisa in the recent video discussing her mental health. Looks like they decided to end the friendship. Would be interesting to hear Lisa's side of how everything went down. I bet Kelli overstepped her boundaries and wanted Lisa and her husband to act "eternally grateful" every time they spoke. When basically Lisa could hardly admit Kelli was even the egg donor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I haven't looked at Lisa's channel since Gemma was a newborn.

Clearly I'm not educated when it comes to egg donors. Is Gemma biologically Kelli's child, not biologically Lisa's?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

80085 wrote:
Defuego wrote:I haven't looked at Lisa's channel since Gemma was a newborn.

Clearly I'm not educated when it comes to egg donors. Is Gemma biologically Kelli's child, not biologically Lisa's?
I'm not either, I'm just going off what I remember from Kelli's vlogs. I believe Gemma is in fact biologically Kelli's and Lisa's husband child. Lisa was the "surrogate" and grew the egg. It was kind of like an adoption thing because there was legal papers Kelli had to sign saying that she was aware the child was legally not hers despite being hers biologically in case she did end up wanting the child. Not sure if they had the same waiting period after the birth for it to be officially legal where in that period, the mother could renounce her decision and take the child like in a regular adoption but she definitely had to sign something to say she understood it was not her child for legality reasons.

I haven't seen her since she was a newborn either, but I had a look earlier and she does look quite similar to Kya.
She sure does! That's why I was wondering the biology of it, she's a mini Kya, and even resembles Wyatt a bit.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

SHE GOT A NEW DANG DOG! HOWWWWW could she think this was a good plan after getting rid of her LAST “new dog” penny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 3c4021.jpg[/img]

Her hair looks awful. It looks burnt orange. The way they styled it makes her look like a clown, or a poodle. No kid wants to sit for three hours and watch her mother get her haircut/colored. Get a babysitter cheapskate. She can buy herself all kinds of unnecessary crap but can't pay a babysitter for three hours so her daughter doesn't have sit at the hair salon bored and breath in fumes for three hours?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterbean »

How much money do you think John makes? Kelli spent $350+ on 3 sweatshirts from LuLuLemon...no wonder she can't afford a trip to Korea
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

butterbean wrote:How much money do you think John makes? Kelli spent $350+ on 3 sweatshirts from LuLuLemon...no wonder she can't afford a trip to Korea

I love how she was all don’t judge me but had to keep saying $118 DOLLARS ON A SWEATSHIRT

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Seriously. Spend what you want but don’t complain when you can’t go to Korea, get surgery for the hooded eyes and home improvements.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well you would never guess that this is the same woman who just got rid of her dog because of its shedding. So she suddenly knows that things get ruined, nice things become not nice things, and your surroundings change? And shedding is worse to her than ruined floors? Fuck her for acting like a saint for dealing with this when she couldn't even handle some dog fur. Yes Kelli, KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO BEFORE, because you certainly didn't. Take your advice before you start preaching.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I was thinking the same thing...

blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

Off topic of the dog but what’s up with Krazi’s teeth in the period video? She may have mentioned it.
She’s almost slurring.
butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Kelli has everything to make it seem like her and John have money -- extensive amounts of makeup, brand name clothes, and two dogs. However, I can't believe her and John can't save up for more important things. Kya and Wyatt still share a room even though Wyatt is 7? and they don't have plans to get a house where each kid can have their own room. And I don't understand how they're going to save up for their Korea trip like this. She's a perfect example of someone who spends their money on frivolous items that will have no value in the future.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

She’s been really phoning in her channel lately. Less content, and more complaining

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I have said it before but their house bugs me SO much. I actually love small homes and think it is absolutely possible for a family of 5 to live in that house but he has shit crammed EVERYWHERE. I cannot figure out their house situation... remember when they lived with her mom for that year or howevr long it was.. then all of a sudden they are back in that house "Remodeling". Makes NO sense to me .
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I have said it before but their house bugs me SO much. I actually love small homes and think it is absolutely possible for a family of 5 to live in that house but he has shit crammed EVERYWHERE. I cannot figure out their house situation... remember when they lived with her mom for that year or howevr long it was.. then all of a sudden they are back in that house "Remodeling". Makes NO sense to me .

Yea she doesn’t seem like she utilizes space we’ll

butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

She said she needed $2000 for new gutters...well if she didn't buy her 3 $118 LuLuLemon sweatshirts, have two gym memberships, waited an extra year for a phone upgrade, and not gotten (and given up) Penny, then she would already have $2000 for that and some extra.
ninelambs216
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ninelambs216 »

I don’t know why she thinks she looks good in those ugly glasses
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Baby Belly Piece of Shit is on the verge of getting rid of ANOTHER dog.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She needs to stop getting these dogs. Obviously she can't handle what owning dogs entails. This whole dog saga has changed my outlook on her completely. I didn't dislike her as much as most people here, but holy shit, I have a certain type of hatred for her now. It's not right to play with these dogs minds and throw them off to a new family every time she can't handle some fur or dog poop. When you own a dog, you're gonna have to clean up poop sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if she was making everything up about it's anxiety, but then again who wouldn't hate living with her? What a garbage human.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Now the pathetic coward deleted all of her posts from FB. So predictable. Funny how she loved Winston until he started scratching her floors in her house. She is the absolute worst.

Return to “A-H”